Anxious

By -lynch

Laura Marano, a 21 year old girl is best friends with famous singer song writer 21 year old Ross Lynch. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 7

151 10 2
By -lynch

I rolled onto my side so I was facing my alarm clock. 10:30.

Okay that's still early I can sleep in til- 10:30!
"Raini! I'm late, why didn't you wake me up?," I asked.
"all classes were cancelled so I decided to let you sleep. Well Ross did," she said.
"oh, Laura's up already," Calum groaned and placed a five dollar bill in Ross' hand.
"I'm not going to ask," I said and went into the bathroom to change. I came out a couple minutes later and pulled out a book to read.
"no," Ross said and took the book out of my hand.
"why did you do that?," I asked trying to reach for my book.
"I did not come all the way to California to watch you read. I came to spend time with my best friend," he said and put my book on my night stand. Before I could reach for it Ross grabbed my hand.
"come on," he said and pulled me out of my dorm room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"why are we here?," I asked and rested my back against a tree.
"this is where we got offered record deals but you turned it down," he said and sat down next to me.
"I was 16, Ross. I wanted to go to college," I said.
"that still doesn't mean you can't sing. Come on, Laur. Sing with me," he said and nudged me.
"no," I said.
"what do you have against singing? You have an amazing voice." I couldn't help but blush.
"I don't have anything against singing. But why do I have to sing?," I asked.
"we used to do it all the time when we were kids. Right at this very spot. Come on, Laur. Sing with me. Please," he begged and I gave in.
Courtney's POV
With Ross at college I decided to come to this park and read when I heard singing. It sounded like Ross.

I got curious and started walking towards the sound. What I found shocked me.
" I'll be your cloud up in the shy"
" I'll be your shoulder when you cry"
" I'll hear your voices when you call me"
" I'm your angel"
" and when all hope is gone, I'm here"
" no matter how far you are, I'm near"
" it makes no difference who you are"
" I am your angel"
" I'm your angel"
I didn't know what to do... again. I just decided to clap.

That made their faces, which were inches apart I might add, back away from each other.
"I'm going to go," Laura said about to get up.
"no, Laura. You stay. I'm clearly not wanted anymore." And with that I marched away from Laura but closed the door for me and Ross.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 14.3K 83
In this story we have two best friends who start to develop feelings for the other. What will happen? Will they tell each other their feelings and ge...
6.8K 162 24
ross and laura, known as Raura. when their teacher tells them to do a love song together. what will happen? will they fall for each other? who will f...
68.6K 1.9K 37
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch hate each other. They can't be in the same room together, or they will argue, argue and oh yeah argue. but Laura's best f...
34.9K 944 26
Laura Marano, a normal, 17 year old girl was being bullied by people in school. A boy and girl named Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell are one of them. Bu...