The Professional Prostitute

By PinkGucciPumps

Jasmin Clark has lived a hard life. Since the age of 13, she's been forced into the world of prostitution by... More

The Professional Prostitute
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
My Wattpad Rant lol
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (part 1)
Chapter Forty Three (part 2)
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 2)
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Forty Six

10.7K 85 19
By PinkGucciPumps

Chapter Forty Six

*Jasmine's POV*

I woke up the next morning in Sean's embrace. It took a moment for me to register things in my mind, but it didn't take me very long. Will messed up once again, and figured that I wouldn't find out. His biggest mistake ever.

I shook all thoughts of Will, Charlotte and their baby from my mind, as I sat up, Sean stirring beside me.

"You okay?" he asked stretching and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for staying with me last night." I said as he yawned.

"Jas, you don't have to thank me." he said smiling at me. "So, you look like you need a day out."

"I could use one. What's on your mind?" I asked stretching.

"What time is it?" he asked as I checked my phone. I saw the text I had gotten from Will and ignored it. I wasn't in the mood for any of this.

"2:37."

"How about you let me take you on a date?" he stood up as I put down my head. I knew this was going to happen. There was no way Sean could just be okay with us being friends. But somehow, I felt like I wanted more too. It was something about him that made me super curious and I was dying to find out what it was. "I promise, I won't try anything nasty." he said raising his hands and smiling, causing his dimples to show. Uh, he knew how to get to me.

"Fine. No funny business though mister. I'll be watching you closely." I said as he turned and walked toward my door. "When should I start getting dressed?"

"After you make everyone breakfast to let them know you're home. And dress comfortable." he said as I laughed and followed him out the room and downstairs.

The house was quiet. I knew the guys were sleeping. They were all lazy bums. But I also knew if they smelled the aroma of my cooking, they'd be awake and downstairs in a flash.

Nothing had changed in the kitchen. There were still dozens of dirty dishes in the sink, stinky trash in the garbage can, leftover take out and alcohol on the counter-they hadn't changed one bit. I cleaned up the house before I began cooking.

"I don't smell anything." Sean said coming up behind me as I vacuumed the carpet.

"Yeah, I had to straighten up since I'm back. I can't live like a pig." I said as he pinched my ass and walked into the kitchen.

"What should I take out? I wanna help."

"Waffle maker, mixer, knife, whisk-" I said fixing the magazines on the coffee table.

"What the hell is a whisk?"

"The little ball looking stick thing made out of wires. You know, it scrambles the eggs?" I said as he looked at me blankly. "Uh, forget it. I'll get it out." I said as he laughed as I finished straightening up.

"So, what's for breakfast?"

"Waffles, western omlet, and sausages. Now, are you gonna help me, or just stand there and watch?" I asked as he smirked and grabbed the eggs.

Sean and I prepared breakfast and talked about how things had been going for us since our breakup. He really hadn't moved on but he was still screwing a different girl everyday. Hints, havent moved on.

"I know the smell of a great meal. Jasmine must be back." Butch said scooping me up into his arms. "Hey you."

"Hey. How'd you sleep?"

"Good, it would've been even better if you would've climbed into bed with me." he said winking as I giggled.

"Sorry, I had her occupied." Sean said as the guys began pouring out of their rooms. Cooking never failed.

"Hey sis." Noah said kissing me on the cheek. "What are you doing here?

"I left Will." I said as Chase came in the kitchen with wide eyes.

"Why?" Chase asked picking up a sausage and eating it.

"He got his secretary pregnant."

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I told you so." Butch said fixing himself a plate as I rolled my eyes.

"You aren't going to eat?" Sean asked as I began walking towards the stairs.

"I'm not hungry. I'm going to get dressed for our date." I said as he smiled and pinched my ass again as I giggled and made my way up to my room.

I decided on texting Nadine, just to be sure that my daughter was alright. It wasn't something that I was glad that I did, but I wouldn't dare leave Summer in the same house as her cheating ass father. I quickly sent the text, assured that she was fine and proceeded to get dressed. I pulled out a pair of white, skinny destroyed jeans, a white tube top and a denim vest. I grabbed my low top denim converse and pulled my hair up into a tight slick bun. I added a few accessories and sprayed on some perfume and made my way down the hall and into Sean's room.

"Oh, sorry, I just wanted to tell you that I'm ready." I said covering my eyes as I entered the room, seeing he was naked.

"It's okay Jasmine. It's not like you've never seen a penis before. Especially mine." he said pulling my hand down. "Sit down." he said pulling on a pair of boxers. "You look nice by the way."

"Thanks. So, where are we going?" I asked as he laughed.

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises." I said as he pulled on a pair of dark blue Levi jeans and a white and blue Hollister shirt.

"Well, try your best to love this one. You ready?" he asked putting on his sneakers.

"Yeah I guess so." I said as he helped me up. "Bye guys." I said as we walked through the living room and out to the car.

"I'm driving." he said snatching the keys from out my hand.

"You know, you must really like taking things." I said sliding into the passenger seat.

"What do you mean?"

"The first time we met, you snatched my cigarette from out my mouth and tried to give me a health speech mixed with trying to spit some game." He laughed. I knew he remembered exactly what I was talking about.

"I even liked you back then." he said looking over at me as I blushed a little. "You know, even then, you weren't gonna give me a chance."

"That's because you were friends with Noah."

"So?"

"So, that means if we would've gotten serious and broke up, it would've been messy." I said as he chewed his bottom lip and continued driving.

I turned on the radio and began singing along with the music and talking to Sean every now and then. It was about 45 minutes before we arrived at our destination.

"Six Flags?" I asked getting out of the car.

"Yeah, I figured with all the stress and grown up responsibilities you have now, a trip here would bring back your inner child." he said smiling as we walked toward the theme park entrance.

"This is great, Sean!" I said excited. This date was an excellent idea. I hadn't been to Six Flags since I was younger and this definitely brought out the child in me.

After a few hours in the theme park, I was beat. We had gotten on every ride twice and while I found it to be fun, Sean was scared out his ass. My stomach was in knots from laughing so hard.

"Did you have fun?" Sean asked as we put on our seat belts in the car.

"Yes, a lot more fun than you had." I said still giggling.

"What's so funny?" he asked with a straight face.

"I'm still thinking about when we were on the ferris wheel and you thought we were gonna die." I said tears forming in my eyes at the thought of his face expression. He was so scared. We were up at the top and the ride stopped, giving us a chance to enjoy the view, and once the wind blew and pushed our cart a bit, he went ballistic.

"Yeah? What about you on the Superman, huh? That was funny. Oh Sean, I'm gonna fall and smash my face! I want to get off! I won't have any teeth." he said mimicking me as I slapped his arm.

"Shut up! Where are we going next?"

"You hungry?" he asked as I nodded. "Really? You ate like 3 funnel cakes and 2 cotton candies."

"That's not dinner." I said as he laughed.

"You should cook."

"Cook what? There's no food in the house. You guys are living like animals."

"We can go grocery shopping, that's if you want to cook. We can always order a pizza."

"Pizza sounds good." I said as he smiled and drove us home.

When we got in, the house was quiet.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Sean called out as we walked in the door.

"They left a note." I said picking up the note from the counter.

"Where are they?"

"They went out. They won't be home until later on." I said crumbling up the note and throwing it away. "So, cheese or pepperoni?"

"Pepperoni." Sean said as I pulled out my cell phone and ordered the pizza. We made our way into his room and plopped down onto the bed.

I went through my phone and read over the texts Will had sent me throughout the day.

"You okay?" Sean asked sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, Will's being a dick." I said wiping the tear from my eye.

"What'd he say?"

"Nothing." I said shaking my head, trying to dismiss it all from my head.

"Jasmine, tell me what he said." Sean said his voice stern. I unlocked my phone and read through the messages for him to see, starting with the one from last night.

'Sorry about everything. I didn't cheat if that's what u think, but u probably don't care. I'll give u some space. Luv u.'

'Good morning.'

'Jasmine, u have 2 tlk 2 me.'

'Are u @ ur mother's house? I'm coming over.'

'Where r u? U left Sum wit Nadine?'

'So u moved back to ur old place? And left Summer here? I guess u and Sean can get reacquainted whore.'

'Fuck u. I'll see u 2mrw @ ur mother's dinner. We need 2 tlk.'

"I hope he does show up tomorrow." Sean said as I locked my phone. "I can't believe him. I'm telling you now, you're not going back to him."

"Sean, we have a daughter together."

"I don't care. My mother and father had me, and when she left him, she never looked back. I'm telling you that you're not going back to Will."

"I can't guarantee that Sean." I said as the doorbell rang.

"We're not done talking about this." he said walking out of the room. I could understand why Sean was upset. He never liked Will. I knew that he still had feelings for me even throughout everything we'd been through. In a way I wish that Sean was Summer's father, as messed up as it sounded. But he was responsible, kind, caring, and nice. I never had to doubt Sean's feelings for me, because I knew he would always be there. I knew he still loved me.

I watched him come back into the room, pizza box in one hand and soda in another.

"Look, I'm sorry but I hate seeing you get treated like shit."

"I know Sean. It's okay." I said as he sat down. "It's hard for you to watch all of this walk away." I said playing around as he cracked a smile. "There we go."

"You're crazy Jas." he said opening up the box and we began to eat. We watched a movie and talked some more about everything before I fell asleep.

I missed Sean a lot. This time I was spending with him was really showing me how good of a guy he was and how I deserved to be with someone like him. Will was an asshole who I wanted to forget about but I knew that was impossible, seeing that Summer played a major part in both our lives.

I was sure that tomorrow's dinner would be one to remember but I prayed that Will wouldn't show up. Things wouldn't end as happily as everyone thought. Sean was fuming with anger and I couldn't blame him for being mad. I just hoped that Will was smart enough to not show his face.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is super boring and short. As you all know, I'm going thru something and I'm trying my best to get thru this but it's hard. As promised, I will be uploading another chapter seeing that this one is late. There's only 2 or 3 more chapters of this story that I'll be posting up b4 I stop to focus on editing and finishing up this book for publishing so check out my other stories in the meantime.

Thanks to everyone who gave me encouraging words to help me thru my situation. I appreciate it a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 243 27
Has anyone ever been so hurt in the past that they figured it's best for them to give up on love. And has someone ever thought they would never find...
7.8K 166 16
A girl name Ashley have a Fucked up life she don't care about her self , people judging her , she's a stripper ,Groupie and smokes weed all day one...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
62 10 10
Who said life was perfect for jasmine she just want to live life,party before she turn 20 her parents are always choosing for her. Her boyfriend does...