Red

By Macbeth-845

- Little Red Riding Hood - "I escaped you once. I can do it again just as easily as the first time" I rolled... More

RED - 1
RED - 2
RED - 3
RED - 4
RED - 5
RED - 6
RED - 8
RED - 9
RED - 10

RED - 7

761 56 6
By Macbeth-845

"And why exactly are we supposed to help him?" Sleeping b*tch, Aurora, asked as she looked Will up and down. Though I caught the disdain in her tone, I also didn't miss the appreciative look in her eyes as she took in Will's, admittably, attractive body.

I looked at Snow White and Cinderella, my true friends in this, "He saved me from getting killed. Doesn't that make him redeemed or something?"

Cindy tapped her chin with her index finger, "Well yeah... but that's just one situation. He's done alot of bad things before then, Ruby"

She had a point, but I still had to try.

Will stood next to me but slightly behind me. I glanced over my shoulder at him, silently telling him that I would get this all figured out. The look he gave back to me was anything but understanding.

I looked back at the girls, "Snow, Cindy, c'mon. He's a good guy. Don't you think that if anyone should decide if he lives or dies, it should be me?"

"Certainly feeling the love over here, kitten"

I whipped around to face Will, "Twilight, you can make it out of here dead or alive. It's up to you whether You want my help or not" I gave him a sarcastic smile and he rolled his eyes before giving me one back. I turned back to the girls.

I caught the looks on their faces at the exchange between Will and I, and I rolled my eyes at them too, "Snow, you know me. You know that I wouldn't just ask you to spare. My grandmothers murderer and my own personal stalker unless it was something  important"

"While you're at it Red, why don't you tell them about the time I kidnapped you twice, bit you and, oh yeah, almost killed you countless times" Will piped up again, and I turned back around and looked at him.

I ignored him, "He wants to live, and... I kind of want him to live too. Can't you do something so comes out of this alive?"

Snow looked over at Cindy and she looked at Snow. I could them contemplating what to do. They were my best friends and they wanted to do what they could for me. Aurora on the other hand, rolled her eyes and stood, the slit in her pink dress exposing the side of her leg. She casualty walked over to Will, her fingers touching his arm, his chest, and her eyes searching his.

Will licked his lips and smirked at her, not breaking eye contact with her as he tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Ruby might have a point," she shocked me by agreeing with me, "And he's easy on thee eyes, which isn't so bad" she smirked back at Will before she turned and strut away from him, leaving him to watch her leave.

Something in my stomach made me sick at what I just witnessed between the two of them and I rolled my eyes and looked to my two friends to see what they would say, "Okay, so let's say that we do let him live. Then what? Where is he going to go? What are the people of the kingdom going to think about us playing favourites? Where is he going to live?"

Before I could respond to her questions, which I honestly hadn't thought about, Aurora surprisingly beat me to it, "I have an idea. Why doesn't he come to my castle with me, and he can be my," she paused as she caught Will's eye again, "Prisoner of sorts"

"I don't think-" she cut me off.

"Nothing to worry about Ruby, I mean you can come and visit maybe once a month. I'll take good care of him, I swear" she winked at Will and I felt like throwing again at the innuendo.

"I don't think that's going to be necessary, A. Ruby, give Snow and I a couple minutes to talk and we'll let you know, okay?"

I mean it was better then nothing, so I pursed my lips and nodded my head, "Sure"

Outside the sitting room, Will and I stood, not sure what to do next. Sighing, I walked over to the wall opposite of the doors, and I took a seat on the floor, leaning my head against the wall and closing my eyes with a tired sigh.

"You think this could work?" He finally spoke after what felt like forever, and I could hear him begin to pace. I shrugged my shoulders, keeping my eyes closed.

"Guess we'll have to wait and see"

Silence again. He stopped pacing and I could feel him then turn in my direction.

"That Aurora chick seems to really be into me"

I opened one eye and looked up at him, but I didn't say anything as I saw the smirk on his lips.

"Does that bother you, kitten?"

"Shut up" I shut my eyes as I listened to him laugh at that. In a few short moments, I heard someone plop down beside me, and I opened both my eyes and turned my head to the right to see Will sitting beside me, his head back against the wall and his eyes closed.

"So where is he then, huh?" Will broke the silence again and I  omit used to look ove fat him.

"Who?"

He opened his eyes and turned his head so that he was looking at me, "Your Prince Charming"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't have one"

"A pretty princess like you without a Prince Charming?" He mocked a gasping sound and I pushed his shoulder, resisting a smile, "I find that very hard to believe"

"Hey, not everyone has a Prince Charming, you know. The world is a messed up place"

He scoffed, "Of course they do, kitten"

"Goldie Locks didn't"

He rolled his eyes, "Goldie was a thief and then was executed. That doesn't count"

"Of crosse it does," I shook my head at him before looking straight forward and shrugging my shoulders again, "Besides. The way I see it, this whole kingdom plays by different rules"

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"You know Jasmine? She married a homeless thief. Some stranger kissed Aurora and she married him... and then killed him. Cindy and her prince claim that it was love at first sight, but really, they were two hormonal teenagers who their parents told them not to see. And Snow? She's my best friend and all, but she lived with seven men before she got married, and if anyone else lived with seven men that they aren't related to, that's considered treason"

"Just because they all sound like weird events, how does that mean that they don't have a Prince Charming in the end"

"Do explain"

"They all got married out of love. And they're all still together. I find that that's what true love really is. It doesn't matter how it happens. Except for Aurora. She was just power hungry from the beginning"

"Then when am I going to find my prince? Who is he going to be?"

Will was silent as he shrugged his shoulders, and he glanced at me from the corner of his eye with a sly smile. I immediately knew what he was suggesting.

"You? My Prince Charming? Yeah right"

"Gee, Ruby. Thanks for the love" he rolled his eyes.

"C'mon Will. You and me?"

He shrugged his shoulders again and laughed, "I mean why not? It's a possibility"

"Possibility my ass," I blew it off, "And what do you suppose our story would be? I fell in  love with a dog who ate my grandma?" I joked. I looked back over at him and he didn't look like he was in the mood to joke around with me like that. He didn't look at me and he stared straight ahead, his eyes dark and downcast. We were silent the a tension started to develop around the two of us.

"Will....?"  My voice was quiet as through the silence as I awaited a response from him.

"'What big eyes you have' you said to me," his voice was low as he talked, and I felt chills go down my spine, "The better to see you with, my dear. 'What big hands you have' you said to me. The better to hold you with, my dear. 'What big teeth you have' you said to me,"

"Will-"

"You didn't ask me about my heart, Ruby. You didn't talk about how big it was"

"Will-"

"It's big enough to love you, kitten," he finally looked at me, his eyes hiding what ever emotions he was feeling right now, "You could be my princess if you wanted to. And I could be your Prince Charming"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315 7 14
"What the hell are you?" I screamed. The more I scooted away towards the darkness, the more their eyes glowed. I hyperventilated as they grew nearer...
33.3K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
231K 12.7K 48
After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at her father's office and tries to forget...
8K 420 37
**WARNING** This story has some dark and violent parts to it. This is your trigger warning, proceed at your own risk. **** Lyanna I am lost. I have...