Accidental Father [1]

By ravsisrekt

"H-Hi." "Who are you?" the little boy questioned. "I'm," Hoseok struggled, "I uh, I'm your A-Appa..." - Watc... More

Prologue: What's Your Name?
Chapter 1: Invitation
Chapter 2: I Trust You
Chapter 3: I Have To Leave
Chapter 4: Let's Get To The Party!
Chapter 5: Stay Away From Me
Chapter 6: What A Cute Child!
Chapter 7: You Wanted Us Gone
Chapter 8: Cloud Nine
Chapter 10: It Matters
Chapter 11: You Avoiding Me?
Chapter 12: Jay Park [LMAO]
Chapter 13: Don't Move Away If I Kiss You Again
Chapter 14: Last Time
Chapter 15: I'm Your Appa
Chapter 16: Yeri Ran
Chapter 17: Before the Shoot
Chapter 18: Vomit
Chapter 19: She's Always Angry
Chapter 20: Animalistic
Chapter 21: Reoccurring Nightmare
Chapter 22: Our Son
Chapter 23: Shower Head
Chapter 24: Third Time's the Charm
Chapter 25: Maturity Can Wait
Chapter 26: A Little Jump to the End
Chapter 27: Picture Worth A Thousand Dollars
Chapter 28: I Quit
Chapter 29: I'll Always Protect You and Yeri
Chapter 30: The Bellhop's Interesting Life
Chapter 31: Taehyung's Koala Attack
Chapter 32: "Hoseok!"
Chapter 33: Night-Out Disaster
Chapter 34: He Knows What He Wants
Chapter 35: The Finale
SERIES COMPLETE

Chapter 9: Secret Friends

50.2K 3.4K 2.5K
By ravsisrekt

Your stay prolonged. With the constant shots you were getting while during Seoul, and the free time being spent with Yeri and Kevin, your time delayed while here. You were finally starting to have a little fun.

Finally.

From the foods you'd eat out with, to the beautiful photo captures of Kevin and Yeri together, the architecture, and streets...you were having the time of your life.

Bang PD and PD Nim were sweet enough to tag a long at points, or even take Yeri out for more days alone. With every time Yeri went with his two Uncles, the more you grew to trust them all over again.

Yeri never mentioned Hoseok, or meeting the man, so you assumed Bang PD and PD Nim were keeping their end of the deal. It was refreshing to not be so worried all the time.

.

Your softly moved your hand through the little boy's hair. You understood just how much it relaxed him, so you continued o soothe as he sleepily got excited for each picture you had taken this day.

"You're so talented Mommy," Yeri said, chuckling sweetly before continuing to push buttons at the bulky camera in hand.

You smiled gently at. "Yeah, well you inspire me kiddo," you softly let out, watching as his form suck closer to you in the bed.

The distant sound of the TV made the whole situation an even more relaxing one. It was a nice echoing for a background sound.

"How have your days been? You having fun with your Uncles?"

Yeri pursed his little lips a little. He nodded, smiling before keeping shut about seeing Hoseok. The boy didn't know why, but he could feel it in his soul that if he were to tell you, he'd never see his new friend again. This idea formed in his tiny brain when he had remembered how you reacted to the flower...

So Yeri didn't say anything. He hated not telling you the full truth, but he was scared. He didn't want to stop visiting the new friend he had made.

"It's been fun. We eat and dance a lot," Yeri half specified, grinning when thinking about Hoseok and their time spent.

You grinned, nodding before massaging the boy's head gently.

"That's good to hear honey," you mumbled, obliviously thinking about events being perfect.

.

You were lied to and you didn't even know it. So you lived in your perfect few days, smiling genuinely and having a blast with the two important men in your life.

But today, today was only Kevin and you again. Seeing as Yeri was taken away again, you kissed him goodbye before heading out with Kevin for single shots of you. You dreaded doing it, but the platform you exposed all your works to required a few shots of you—especially since your viewers/customers loved the shots of you.

"Be good today," you sang out, chuckling when seeing Yeri disappear.

-

"Let's be bad boys today," Hoseok chimed out, grinning before sitting cross legged in front of Yeri who was standing before him in the lobby of the building.

"Bad boys?" Yeri asked, giggling as he greeted Hoseok with a hug and kiss.

"Hm," Hoseok hummed out, grinning before moving the hair out of Yeri's eyes. "I've asked for a special meal for you today. All kinds of sweets and expensive food."

"You didn't have to angel," Yeri chimed, slightly excited as he thought of all the possible food.

"Oh, but I did," Hoseok chuckled out, moving to grab Yeri into his arms so he could hide away into the cafeteria with the boy. "After eating, maybe the two of us can go out and play at an arcade? How does that sound?"

"Arcade?"

Hoseok nodded at the boy excited.

"What're friends for," Hoseok sighed out, staring over at the kid's cheek for a moment before allowing his eyes to drift towards the places he walked again.

-

"What are friends for!" Yeri chimed cutely, giggling as he ran around the arcade.

Hoseok had trouble keeping up with the excited child at first, but eventually he grew used to it. It was easier to feel excited and childish himself, when around Yeri.

"You like my disguise?" Hoseok asked, forcing out a deep playful voice in order to match with his full disguise he had on.

From the sweater vest, to the fake beard, Hoseok noticed Yeri loved it so he kept it on. He had even asked  his lovely beloved stylist to build a new nose for him on his face. It was easier to stay out of the clear while in public with Yeri. Never really put on a disguise...first time for everything right?

Hoseok noticed Yeri rushing away as he moved towards the second half of the games. Laughing, the man instantly became alert again and less in his own mind.

"Ahh, Yeri-ah! Hold on," Hoseok sang as he instantly started to run again all over again.

-

"Hold on," Hoseok said softly, wiping at the boy's mouth when seeing he was a mess while eating ice cream next to him. The boy's were at the back seat, glancing over at PD Nim that was smiling hugely at all he saw from the front while driving to the building again.

"Mommy doesn't let me eat ice cream this late," Yeri said, smiling as his little tongue worked just bringing most of the treat into his mouth.

"Your mother's smart then," Hoseok lightly chuckled, already seeing how hyper the kid was about to get. "But it's okay, we're bad boys today, remember?"

"Yeah!"

Hoseok grinned, bringing out his hand, he watched Yeri slap his hand into his quickly.

Both went back to eating, but Hoseok didn't take his eyes off the child one bit.

"You haven't told your mother about me, have you?" Hoseok asked softly. He had been shocked that he had gotten away with meeting Yeri for this long. He just knew, Hoseok knew that this wasn't because you gave in and allowed it...

Hoseok was clearly a secret.

Yeri shook his head.

"Did someone ask you not to tell?"

PD Nim was now listening to the conversation as he continued to drive the two.

"Aniyo," Yeri softly breathed out, messing his lips up more as he continued to devour the cone, "I chose not to tell."

"Why?" Hoseok asked, brows instantly knitting.

"I don't know," Yeri said softly, "I don't want you as a secret but I feel like Mommy and you aren't close. So, if I told...maybe she'll be mad."

Hoseok's eyes softened at that. Seeing the instant sadness lurk onto the boy's features, the idol tried his hardest to push away his own pained sadness as he instantly tried to brighten the mode.

"I don't mind being secret friends," Hoseok piped, laughing, "it's fun, exactly."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Hoseok sighed, patting Yeri's shoulder.

"Am I a secret from the group?" Yeri cleverly suggested, grinning when seeing that his question caught Hoseok off guard for a moment.

"I..."

Hoseok swallowed hard.

"It's okay angel," Yeri cutely said, smiling before sloppily kissing Hoseok's cheek. Ice cream was left at the man's cheek now. "I don't take offence."

"You're a smart little boy for your age," Hoseok laughed out, lips pursing a little when revisiting the idea of Yeri and you being such a secret in his life.

"Thank you," Yeri respectfully chimed.

Hoseok grinned. He was lucky. He was lucky that his child was a complete ace...

Hoseok felt lucky.

-

"Lucky he finally shows up!"

Hoseok's eyes widened as he snapped away from his thoughts and entered the dance room. Alert, and suddenly watching six bodies snort and laugh instantly at his surprising appearance, he took a moment to realize that while thinking of Yeri and their time today, Hoseok missed out on the scheduled dance practice with Bangtan.

It felt like he hadn't seen them in forever.

"What's up with the nose?" Taehyung asked, laughing with the rest of the group that were surprised to see Hoseok in a full-fledged disguise.

"We've barely seen you for days," Namjoon sang out, eyes narrowing, "Where're you been?"

"I'm confused," Jungkook laughed out, seeing as Jimin was slapping over at his arm so dramatically while dying in laughter.

"Hi, uh, I'm so sorry I missed the practice."

Hoseok slowly walked into the room, one by one, ripping away the disguise. From the nose, to the beard, and now the sweater vest. He slowly became his own again, his physically drained looking self.

"We stayed behind because we had to speak to you. We're worried for you," Jin said gently, not laughing as much along with the other boys.

"I've just been preoccupied."

"With what?" Yoongi asked, eyes narrowing at Hoseok acting weird for the past week now.

Hoseok stood straight at that. Eyes narrowing when staring at each and every member before him, he didn't know why, but Hoseok was exhausted.

He was tired from all the secrets...

"You all want to know why?" Hoseok asked, almost as in a warning as he let himself finally open up selfishly instead of thinking of their reactions.

The maknae line stopped with the laughing. They were instantly confused when spotting how serious Hoseok got. It made the uncomfortable and stressed in an instant.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jimin asked, eyes soft now.

"I've been hiding something from you all ever since we debuted," Hoseok said gently, face hardening with awkwardness as time passed.

All the boys were alert, curious, and slightly nervous while listening to Hoseok speak.

"I uh..."

"You can tell us anything," Jungkook said softly, feeling burdened when seeing something clearly bothering his hyung.

Hoseok pursed his lips. His mind of Yeri and the fact that the smart boy knew the tensions regarding his existence...Yeri knew he was a secret and for some reason, that bothered Hoseok's mind. I'd rather have him be oblivious so it wouldn't hurt, Hoseok sighed out, nibbling at his bottom lip.

"I..."

They were silent. Waiting.

"I have a child," Hoseok released, out, naked, and in the open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 4 1
Hoseok is a sweet Little and loves being one, but something keeps him withdrawn and not slipping into his Littlespace for months. Taehyung, his Careg...
38.7K 1.4K 22
And once more, I felt whole. --------------------- "He won't bother you anymore baby." Hoseok said, kissing my forehead lightly. "I know, but I can'...
201K 16.5K 40
Yoongi is the son of Hades. He's been stuck in the underworld his whole life with nothing but dead souls to keep him company. He's shunned by the oth...
14.8K 725 38
wherein Jung Hoseok is the only one who feels like something or someone is missing. •×××ו Hoseok starts to have drea...