-•Can you fix me? •- Modern...

By IWantAffectionPlz

A modern steampunk girl finds her self creating a portal to another dimension which so happened to be one of... More

-•Chapter 1-Entering the portal•-
-•Chapter 2-Waking up in ciel's mansion...•-
-• Earning a job at phantomhives mansion....•-
A/N
Another A/N
-•Setting things right•- ( EDITED )
A/N
Merry Christmas!
-•Kidnapped!?•-
🎉🎊ℕℰᏇ ᎽℰᎯℛ ЅℙℰℂℐᎯℒ🎊🎉
-•This gonna be a long night...•-
-• All foods before dudes! •-
Tagged!
-• Did i just get grounded? •-
Last A/N
Yeet
Food Wars
Attention one, attention all
The (not surprising) Results

-•Saved!•-

3.9K 121 125
By IWantAffectionPlz

[Name]'s P.O.V ( this is back when she was getting kidnapped )

* dream time *

I felt like I was floating in the clouds. I opened my eyes and looked around and saw water. Confused I stood up and walked forward. ' this is like Steven dream of lapis and jasper ' I thought as my foot steps echoed, still in my night gown as it flowed behind me.I kept walking when I suddenly hit an invisible wall.

" ack! " I cried out falling backwards.

I groaned as I laid there for a while. Looking up I found countless stars. A shadow casted over me. Startled I sat up and turned around. I sighed in relief to find a llama with a top hat.
I held out my hand it sniffed it before licking it. I giggled ' it's like a cat tongue...' I thought patting its head.
I jumped on its back and it walked forward in the direction I was walking.

--•-------------•--
      Time skip
--•-------------•--

I fell asleep on its back as it walked. It's soft fur gave off warmth. I smiled but then woke up when I felt it stop. Looking up, it stopped in front of a giant doughnut. I stared at in confusing.

" [Name] " its booming voice said. " why did you do it....why did you eat my brother bagel!? " it yelled crying a blue glaze.

My jaw dropped as I gasped. Flashbacks came to me and I started to cry. " I'm sorry doughnut!! It's just that he looked so gooooood !" I cried

We both cried and ended up hugging each other. I whispered 'sorry sorry' into his nonexistent ear. His cries slowed down to hiccups while I silently cried into his chocolate icing and sprinkles.
I pulled away and wiped my eyes while he fell to his knees. I patted his head and turned around to the llama, leaving the doughnut have some alone time. I jumped on its back once more and continued past the doughnut where he laid with his tears.

We kept walking and found my old house. My eyes still slightly puffy, I walked towards it and around me turned to the basement. I watched as my past self went through the portal. I stood in silence as the llama walked around. I hummed and walked towards the desk where the blueprint laid. I picked it up to see the exact one I used and stuffed it into my pocket then everything turned black...

* end of dream *

I shoot awake and sighed ' it was only a dream...' I thought but my heart still ached at the doughnut and its loss which I ate. I looked around and noticed a lot of flowers. I stood up and carefully made my way around the flowers to the door. I reached the door but stopped when everything clicked.
' flowers.....flowers...who puts that many flowers in one room.....oh no...please don't tell me...' I thought as I opened the door. Outside was Hannah sweeping the floor and looked up when she heard the door. We made eye contact and I slowly walked towards her.

" ummmm...is this maybe....Alois Trancy's mansion? " I asked my skin getting pale. She nodded and gestured me to follow her to a room, three doors down.  

I walked in and turned around where she locked the door. I started to sweat slightly as she turned to me. " my name is Hannah, lady [Name] and I'm here to help you get dressed. " she spoke.

I nodded  but added " OK Hannah, but! Can I just wear trousers and a shirt? I'm not really what you call a 'lady' and please just call me [Name] "

She nodded with an emotionless face ' I just realised that she's like a Victorian era version of mikasa...' I thought as I sweat dropped. She walked into a walk in closet and came out with a white button up shirt and light purple trousers that went well with a pair of boots she found. I nodded a thanks to Hannah before getting dressed, I found my trusty wrench and quickly stuffed it into the pocket. After I was done I asked her to show me the garden. I smiled knowing that I would probably find the triplets; Thompson, timber and Canterbury.
We reached the garden doors, she opened them up to reveal different kinds of flowers everywhere.

" here we are, [Name] " said Hannah standing to the side.

" thanks Hannah! " I said before running to one of the trees outlining the garden.

I giggled as I began to climb the branches. I felt Hannah's stare as she waited below after she went after me. Once I reached a suitable branch, I looked out and saw the three triplets whispering while occasionally taking glances at Hannah and me .
( [Name]: shouldn't it be ' Hannah and I ' ?      Author: it should but I never passed English so (( jk i did pass )) )
I looked at them and waved when Timber looked up. Our eyes meet and I smiled while he did a small wave before whispering again. Suddenly I heard Hannah speaking, looking down I saw that she was talking to Claude.
' wait...did Hannah and Claude ever speak to each other?......' I thought.
Claude looked up at me, causing shivers to run down my spine. His eyes pierced through my soul behind his glasses. I stared at him like he was an alien before jumping down. Hannah randomly caught me. I looked up at her and she looked back. I wrapped my hands around her neck and hugged her in an awkward position. I stayed their before jumping off.

" OK butler! Show me the way to your master! " I said as I began to run inside.

Claude finally caught up and we both walked in silence. We soon reached a door and I felt like I was never gonna see the light of day again. I walked in, not bothering to knock and saw him, the booty short wearing, blond, child of an evil cinnamon roll...Alois Trancy...

" hello lady [Name], it's quite a pleasure meeting you..." Alois said kissing my hand as I felt his hand creep around my waist.

Obviously I got quite scared and in a blink of an eye, I whipped out my wrench. I managed to accidentally hit Claude instead cause I swung it to hard.. The room went silent...

" gotta blast!!" I squeaked out as I started to full on sprint the heck out of there.

I found the front door and heard a knock from the other side. Not caring who it was, I launched the doors opened and flung my self around the person. I opened my eyes and saw....Ciel!
My mouth opened to say something but instead was cut off before I had a chance.

" what the bloody hell happened to you?! " he yelled slightly.

I didn't say anything but as soon as I heard footsteps, I let go of Ciel, missed the sadness in his eyes and started to climb Sebastian like a koala bear. I climbed onto his back and hid from Alois and Claude.
I looked over Sebastian's shoulder and saw Claude glaring at him while Sebastian smirked. Claude looked at me but started to hiss at him, sounding like cat which Sebastian secretly adored.

" ah! If it isn't the queens guard dog, Ciel Phantomhive..." Alois said with a slight smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.8K 28
(y/n) was a girl from the 21st century. She has conflicts with her school and the people around her. One night she is given a blue pendant accompanie...
62.7K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...
705K 27K 36
"Alright last question, Sebastian?" Ciel asks, letting his butler ask the final question. "Will you obey the young master's every wish and live up to...
105K 3.5K 26
17 year old Violet, an anime loving girl who has somehow found herself in some sort of....trouble...well of course it's not a trouble for her. - As s...