Kagome Uzumaki (On Hold)

By FantasyWriter345

Inuyasha killed Kagome in order for Kikyo's soul to be whole again. Fortunately, Kagome is reborn into the wo... More

Unexpected Results
A Jinchūriki's Childhood
Revealed Hatred
The Jounin's Test
Another Wind User
Date
The Rude Client
The Silent Killer
A Kind Heart
Lost Courage
Bravery
Battling Demons
Tears in the Snow
A Familiar Friend
Catching Up
An Unexpected Acquaintance
Leaf Meets Sand
Chūnin Exam Entrance
The Contestants

The Masked Sensei

8.2K 187 35
By FantasyWriter345

Kagome will be assigned to a genin team and meet her jounin sensei. She wondered who the sensei might be. She has heard of all the powerful jounin in the village. Would it be Kurenai Yūhi, the powerful genjutsu user who is rivaled to the Uchiha clan? Or Asuma Sarutobi, the son of the third Hokage? Or maybe Kakashi Hatake the Copy-nin? Those were the only famous ones she knew about. She knew that they are all equally powerful. But she was mostly curious about Kakashi Hatake. He became genin at the age of five, a chuunin at six, and then a jounin at twelve. He was a prodigy alright. His mother died at childbirth. So he was raised by his father, Sakumo Hatake who was known as the White Fang of Konoha. Unfortunately, his reputation went downhill after a failure of an important mission. His father had two choices during that mission: abandon your comrades and complete the mission or abandon the mission and save your comrades. Sakumo decided to save his comrades. Afterwords, the villagers hated him for the failed mission and soon went into depression. It was reported that Sakumo had committed suicide in order to end his depression.

Kagome couldn't help but to feel sorry for Kakashi. Losing a mother at birth and then a father. She couldn't believe that the village, even the ones he saved, hated him for saving his comrades. How could the village be so cruel to the most honorable shinobi? She respected and admired Sakumo for his skills and loyalty to the village. She just wished that she had the chance to meet him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kagome walked down the street towards the academy with Kirara sitting in her hood part of her hoodie. She was wondering who she'll have on her team. From what she had learned, they had to group those with the lowest scores with the highest scores. Her best guess that she'll be grouped with Sasuke Uchiha, Ryouta Hyuuga, Shikamaru Nara, or possibly Shino Aburame who all have high scores. But she doesn't know who she'll be grouped with those with the lowest scores. Well, she'll just have to find out. She was fine with working with either one of them.

Suddenly, she felt a familiar aura nearby. She turned to her left and saw something strange. There was a person hiding behind a cloak, using the pattern of the fence behind them. The only problem was that the person was holding the cloak in the wrong direction. She now knew who this person was: Konohamaru Sarutobi. She remembered when she first met the grandson of the Sandaime. She was with the Sandaime who had just approved of her picture and then a young boy dashed into the room with a kunai at hand and fell flat on his face. Konohamaru first accused her of making him trip and then the two got mad at each other until Kagome hit him on the back of the head and left. It wasn't until later when she sensed him following her throughout the village. Soon enough, he finally revealed himself to her. He told her of the annoyance of repeatedly being called the honorable grandson and wanted to be the next Hokage quickly. Kagome told him that there is no shortcut to getting stronger. She told him that if he wanted to become Hokage he had to defeat her first. Then Ebisu, Konohamaru's sensei, showed up and tried to separate her and Konohamaru. She used the Oiroke no jutsu that she had made up for distractions of any case. Let's just say that Ebisu shot up in the air with blood shooting out of his nose. At the end of the day, Kagome and Konohamaru made their first challenge: they will train hard to become the next Hokage.

"Konohamaru, I know that it's you." Kagome said. Konohamaru took off the cloak and ran up to her.

"Very good, Kagome! As expected of my rival!" Konohamaru shouted with a big smile.

"I didn't do anything, Konohamaru." Kagome said with a sweatdrop on her temple.

"Let's fight fair now!" Konohamaru challenged.

"I wish I could, Konohamaru-kun, but I have to get to an orientation now." Kagome said.

"Orientation?" Konohamaru asked, confused.

"Hai! As of today...I'm a ninja!" Kagome pointed at her Konoha headband. Konohamaru stared at the headband with amazement.

"Well, I gotta get going or I'll be late!" Kagome said as she started to run. But then she turned around and waved her left arm, "See you later, Konohamaru!"

Konohamaru watched her as she turned around and ran down the street, her figure getting smaller and smaller.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

She entered the academy and headed towards the assigned classroom. When she walked in, she noticed that the class was empty which meant that she was early. She blamed Inuyasha for making her an early riser. He was always in a hurry to get going on the road. Why was he always in a hurry? Well, that no longer matters. Then she spotted Sasuke sitting near the middle row. She walked towards where he sat.

"Good morning, Sasuke-kun." Kagome said, smiling.

"Good morning, Kagome-chan." Sasuke said with a small smile. She knew that Sasuke would only smile when they were both alone. Kagome called it his "private smile". He would never smile when there were others around.

"Can I sit next to you?" Kagome asked. Sasuke nodded. She slid next to him and started reading the book she brought with her. Kirara jumped out of her hood and walked on the desk to sit in front of Sasuke. He raised his brow at Kirara when she mewed at him. Then he understood what she wanted him to do. He scratched the back of her ears and she started purring with delight. Soon enough more students began to show up. Sasuke had no choice but to stop scratching Kirara's ears, much to Kirara's disappointment. She walked over and sat on the desk between Kagome and Sasuke. But soon enough Sasuke's fan club began to gather.

"I'M FIRST!" Ino and Sakura said at the same when they entered the classroom. They started breathing heavily. Kagome's biggest guess was that the two must have raced to get here. She glanced over at Sasuke who also glanced at her. The two of them sighed along with Kirara. Those two were always having competitions over the stupidest things.

"Good morning, Sasuke." Sakura said with a cheerful voice. Sasuke had his eyes closed, so that he didn't have to glance at Sakura, with his hands interlocked in front of him.

"Kagome, could you please move out so that I can sit next to Sasuke?" Sakura asked, sweetly.

"Hey Sasuke, did you hear something?" Kagome asked, blankly while reading her book.

"No, I didn't hear anything. It's probably just the wind, Kagome." Sasuke said, blankly.

"I believe you're right, Sasuke." Kagome said, still reading her book. She was smirking on the inside.

"Hey!" Sakura said with a tick mark on her forehead.

"Not so fast, Sakura! That seat is mine!" Ino said. Another fan girl showed up saying the same thing as Ino. Then another, then another, and then another. Soon enough, there was a crowd near the middle row. Kagome, Kirara, and Sasuke sighed once more.

"It's quite loud in the morning, huh Kagome-chan, Sasuke, Kirara?" A male voice asked. 

Kagome, Kirara, and Sasuke turned towards the voice and saw Ryouta Hyuuga sitting next to Kagome.

"Ryouta-kun, good morning." Kagome said, smiling at Ryouta.

"Morning." Sasuke said, nodded. Kirara mewed in greeting.

"Thank you, a good morning to you all as well." Ryouta said, smiling.

"HEY!" The girls yelled when they noticed that Ryouta was sitting next to Kagome.

"Get out of that seat!" Sakura yelled.

"Why?" Ryouta asked, his brow arched.

"It's mine!" Sakura shouted.

"Really? I didn't see your name on it. So that means that it doesn't belong to you, Haruno." Ryouta said with a closed eye smile.

"Why you-" Sakura began to say before Iruka-sensei came into the room.

"Everyone take a seat." Iruka said as he stood near the blackboard. All of Sasuke's fan girls grudgingly had to take another seat since they couldn't sit next to 'their' beloved Sasuke. Once everyone was seated, Iruka spoke again in front of the class.

"Today, you are all genin who will be put on squads and be lead by a jounin as your sensei."

A three man squad? Sakura thought. She glanced at Sasuke who sat in front of her, I hope I'm put on his squad! Then she glanced at Kagome who was sitting next Sasuke, Hopefully she's not on my squad!

The minutes passed as Iruka announced the teams. Kagome wasn't really paying attention, she was only waiting until her name would be called. Then she heard Iruka's announcement.

"Team seven consists of Sakura Haruno,...Sasuke Uchiha,...and Kagome Uzumaki." Iruka said. 

At first, Sakura was happy beyond words when she heard that Sasuke Uchiha was put on her team until that moment ended when she heard that Kagome Uzumaki was also on her team.

"Iruka-sensei, why do I have to have to be teamed up with blondie?" Sakura asked, standing up while pointing at Kagome. What she didn't know that Kagome and Sasuke were both glaring at her.

"Kagome was announced as kunoichi of the year. She scored higher than you and Sasuke." Iruka said with a tick mark on the side of his head. He really hated to be interrupted.

"HEH?!" Sakura exclaimed. She didn't know that! How did Kagome become kunoichi of the year? Not only that, how did Kagome score higher than her?

"I spent most of my time studying and training instead of stalking a certain somebody." Kagome voice broke Sakura out of her thoughts.

How did she know?! Is she a mind reader?! Sakura thought, panicking.

"No, I'm not. Your expression made it obvious, Haruno-chan." Kagome said as she read her book. 

Sasuke smirked when he saw how Kagome easily outranked Sakura. When he heard that he was teamed up with Sakura Haruno, he thought the kami were cursing him until he heard that Kagome Uzumaki was put on his team. Kagome was the only kunoichi he respected in the whole academy. The first reason was because she didn't fawn on him like all of the other girls. The second, she didn't compare him to his older brother, Itachi. The final reason was because she was very intelligent and a strong kunoichi who works hard. All the other kunoichi were trying their hardest to gain his attention. He could easily strike up a conversation with her about anything. He was shocked when she failed the graduation exam. He later heard that Mizuki-sensei had set her up and tried to trick her into stealing the Scroll of Seals. But she actually tricked him instead. The smirk remained on his face for a little while.

Ryouta Hyuuga was disappointed. He wanted Kagome to be put on his team. But as Iruka-sensei said, they put those with the lowest scores with the highest scores. He was envied of Sasuke who has Kagome on his team. Well, he'll just have to get along with Kiba Inuzuka, Akamaru, and Shino Aburame. It's not that he didn't hate Kiba, Akamaru, and Shino. He could easily get along fine with Kiba and his dog, Akamaru. But Shino was a different story. He's very...off-putting and quiet almost all the time. He remembered the one time when Kagome went up to Shino to ask about what attracts bees. It wasn't until the next day he found out that a group of civilian boys were being chased by a group of bees. When he found out that Kagome didn't pass the exam, he was very shocked. A few hours ago, he was told that Mizuki-sensei wanted her to fail so that he could trick her into getting the Scroll of Seals. He also heard that she outsmarted Mizuki and that she beat the hell out of him with her doppelgängers.

Shikamaru Nara was also disappointed. He wanted Kagome on his team. Instead he was teamed up with Ino Yamanaka. He didn't mind teaming up with Chōji Akimichi. But Ino might be the hardest to get along with. Her obsession with Sasuke Uchiha was gonna be a problem. He didn't know what girls see in that guy. He had to admit that the guy is smart and has exceptional skills. However, Kagome seem to be smarter and stronger than him. He remembered the first day he met her when she accidentally tripped over him when he was taking a nap on the grass hills. Whenever they play shogi together, they always end in a tie. But whenever she went against his dad, he always lost. It almost drove his dad crazy on how she beats him every time. He smiled at the image of his father's down expression when he was defeated by Kagome twice in two games. But he frowned when he found out that Mizuki-sensei made Kagome fail the graduation test in order for her to steal the Scroll of Seals. Fortunately, Kagome already knew his plan and caught him in her trap. She was definitely smarter than Mizuki-sensei alright.

Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru were a little bit disappointed that Kagome wasn't going to be on their team. He had a big amount of respect for Kagome because of her fondness for dogs and other animals. Whenever he was walking home, he saw her feeding all of the stray cats and dogs of Konoha. He did see the dogs defend her when a group of teenage boys were about to corner her. It was funny how the dogs chased them when they tried to get away. He followed them and saw the boys up in the trees with the dogs barking below them. When he heard that Kagome failed the exam, he was shocked at it. He knew that she was a smart and strong girl who never made any mistakes. Then he found out that Mizuki-sensei made her fail in order to trick her into getting the Scroll of Seals. But Kagome discovered his plot and beat the living daylights out of him. He quietly chuckled when he remembered it.

Shino Aburame was disappointed at this turn out. He wanted Kagome on his team. He had respect for her knowledge of bugs. He remembered the one time she came up to him and asked him about what attracts bees. He was confused at first, but he told her anyway. It was until the next day that he heard that a bunch of civilian boys were being chased by a swarm of bees. He chuckled at that thought. He had to admit that she was very smart on payback for those who were being mean to her. He was speechless when he found out that she failed the graduation test. He later found out that Mizuki-sensei made Kagome fail the test and tried to convince her to steal the Scroll of Seals. He also heard that her doppelgängers beat the heck out of Mizuki-sensei until you couldn't exactly see his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time came. Kagome and Kirara were sitting on the academy rooftop. She liked eating there. It was peaceful and had a great view of the sky. This was where she always ate when she attended the academy. Then she heard footsteps behind her. She could tell who it was by the person's aura.

"I had a feeling that you would join me soon enough." Kagome said. She looked over her shoulder, "Sasuke-kun."

"Hm." Sasuke said. He walked over and sat beside her. She held out her bento out to him.

"Want some?" Kagome asked.

"Sure." Sasuke said. She handed him a pair of chopsticks and they shared the bento together.

"What do you think our sensei is going to be like, Sasuke-kun?" Kagome asked.

"Don't know. I hope he or she is strong." Sasuke said.

"Hai. But he or she also has to be smart and understanding." Kagome said.

"Understanding?" Sasuke asked, his brow arched.

"He or she must understand us. That way, they'll know how to help us get stronger and become a better person." Kagome said, looking up at the sky.

"I guess you're right, Kagome-chan." Sasuke said, looking up at the sky as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is where Kagome Uzumaki lives." Kakashi Hatake said as he and the Hokage entered Kagome's apartment.

"Hai. But you'll also have Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno as well." Sarutobi said. Kakashi saw a list of groceries and a list of things to do on the fridge. There were no dishes in the sink, which meant that they were washed and put away. The table, floors, and windows were cleaned. Then he opened the door to her room and saw how clean and neat the room is. A bed made, photo frames on the bureau and on the wall, a table near the window that had jars of herbs on it, and a neat pile of books and scrolls on the desk.

"She appears to be a very clean and organized person." Kakashi said, looking around the room. He was glad that she was an organized person and liked to stay clean. He imagined with all of those ninken and nekos she has, the apartment would be a mess. But it wasn't.

"Indeed." Sarutobi said as he followed Kakashi into the room. He gazed at the photo frames and smiled at them. There was one of his son, Asuma, and four year old Kagome. Another of little Kagome, Sasuke Uchiha, Ryouta Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Akamaru, Choji Akimichi, and Shikamaru Nara. Another of little Kagome and Mao. Another of little Kagome with Kirara, and Aki. There was one of Kagome and Iruka both wearing their hitai-ates. The last one had him and little Kagome who was wearing his Hokage hat. In each of the photos, Kagome was always smiling. He knew that the girl would always try so hard to be strong during her rough childhood. Somehow, she was able to connect with the villagers, even though there were only a few who accepted her.

"Who are all of these people?" Kakashi asked. 

He recognized a few of them. Asuma and Iruka were one of them. He didn't know how Asuma was able to befriend Kagome Uzumaki. After all, every jounin hated Kagome because of the nine-tailed kitsune inside of her. He had pretty good guess that Iruka easily bonded with Kagome because they had the same circumstances, a little bit different though.

"Kagome's precious people." Sarutobi said, still smiling.

____________________________________________

Right now, they were waiting for their jounin sensei to show up. It had been two hours since everyone left with their jounin sensei. Even Iruka and the other teachers had left. Kagome really didn't like anyone being late. It makes a bad impression. Waiting for someone to show up was really boring. Now Kagome knew how Inuyasha felt when he was always waiting for her to show up back in the feudal era.

"He's late." Kagome said, leaning against one of the desk with her arms crossed.

"Ugh, where the heck is he? He was suppose to be here two hours ago!" Sakura said, aggravating tone while walking back and forth in the room.

"What could possibly keep him from showing up on time?" Kagome asked, looking up at the ceiling. 

At that moment, Kagome pulled out her kunai and threw it towards the door as it cracked opened. The person quickly leaned to his left, missing the kunai by two inches before it cut his right ear. He looked over his shoulder and saw the kunai impaled into the door frame behind him. Then he turned towards Kagome who stood near the podium. Her left hand was on her hip while her right was stretched out, which meant that she threw the kunai.

"You should really learn to show up on time, sen~sei." Kagome said, sounding out the word as if he were a child. 

The person in front of them was a male with spiky silver colored hair leaning to the left side. The lower part of his face was covered with a mask and his hitai-ate covered his left eye. Only his right eye was uncovered. He wore the standard jounin outfit: green flak jacket, dark blue pants, a long sleeve shirt, and fingerless gloves with metal plates on the backhand. Kagome knew who this man was: Kakashi Hatake the Copy-nin.

'Interesting.' Kakashi Hatake thought as he stared at the blonde kunoichi. 

He never suspected that the girl would have good aim. Even though he ducked at the last second. If he hadn't, the kunai would have hit the middle of his forehead. He had to give her credit for that. He was surprised that she knew who he was. But he already knew who she was: Kagome Uzumaki the nine-tails jinchūriki. She was top of her class, tied to Sasuke Uchiha. No parents, living on her own, and played pranks on the other students and some civilians. But she was friends to some of the clans and few civilians.

"Sorry, sorry, I had to help an old lady with her groceries." Kakashi said. The looks on their faces told him that they didn't believe him. Well, he tried.

"Okay then, meet me on the roof." Kakashi said before he 'poofed' out of the room.

"Come on, Sasuke!" Kagome whispered as she stood next to him and took his hand. Then she performed a hand sigh. By the time Sakura turned around to talk to Sasuke, he was gone and so was Kagome.

______________________________________________

Kakashi watched Kagome and Sasuke teleport onto the roof. He was quite impressed that the two were able to get onto the roof just a minute after he left. But they left the other comrade behind though. He had heard from Iruka that Kagome was able to capture Mizuki with a new jutsu of hers. She knew that Mizuki hated her ever since she came to the academy. She also knew that Mizuki had a plan to frame her by taking the Scroll of Seals and was able to outsmart him as well. Not to mention that she was able to create such a jutsu as well. He would have thought that the Nara clan would think of something like this.

'Quite impressive for someone her age,' Kakashi thought,'But how smart is she though?'

Even though he was claimed a prodigy at the age of five when he became a genin. He was top of the class and his talents were recognized. He became popular as well. Not that he cared about being popular. The sound of a door opening broke him from his thoughts. There stood Sakura who was panting. His possible guess that she was rushing up the stairs in order to get to the roof.

"What took you so long, Haruno-chan?" Kagome asked. Sakura gained a tick mark on her forehead.

"Anyway, how about we all introduce ourselves?" Kakashi asked, rubbing the back of his head. Sasuke sat first on the steps, followed by Kagome and then Sakura.

"What are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked.

"Your name, hobbies, likes and dislikes, future dreams, anything like that." Kakashi said, crossing his arms. Truth be told, he didn't really care what they would say.

"So who would like to go first?" Kakashi asked.

"How about you start, sensei?" Kagome asked, pointing at Kakashi.

"Alright then. I'm Kakashi Hatake. I have likes and dislikes. I have few hobbies. As for my future dreams,...I won't tell you." Kakashi said. Kagome, Kirara, Sasuke, and Sakura sweat dropped.

'What? We only found out his name.' The genin team thought.

"Okay, blondie." Kakashi said, pointing at Kagome, who had a tick mark on the side of her head.

"I'm Kagome Uzumaki and this is my partner, Kirara." Kirara mewed, "My likes are oden, cats, and dogs. My dislikes are fan girls. My hobbies are reading, training, cooking, and pranking. My future dream is to become one of the the first greatest female Hokage that Konoha has ever seen!" Kagome said with determination.

'Interesting.' Kakashi thought. It made sense to him. She wanted to be recognized as a Konoha ninja. A strong one at that.

"Next, pinkie." Kakashi said, pointing at Sakura who had a tick mark on the side of her head.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. I like (giggle). I mean who I like is (giggle). My future dream is (squeal!)." Sakura squealed with her fists in front of her mouth while glancing at Sasuke, who wasn't paying an ounce of attention at her.

"What do you hate?" Kakashi asked, bored while leaning his chin in his left palm.

"KAGOME!" Sakura shouted as she pointed at Kagome.

"I hate you as well, Haruno-chan." Kagome said, looking at Sakura with a closed eye smile. Sakura suddenly began to regret her words when she felt the dangerous and black aura surrounding Kagome.

'She's scary! ' Sakura thought with a sweatdrop on the back of her head.

"OOkay, attitude." Kakashi said, pointing at Sasuke who had his fingers interlocked together.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like anything (except Kagome). I don't have any hobbies. What I have is not a dream...but an ambition. I will kill a certain person and avenge my clan." Sasuke said in cold and dark tone.

'Itachi Uchiha, no doubt.' Kagome and Kakashi thought at the same time. 

Kagome knew that Sasuke had a deep seed hatred for his older brother, Itachi. He once had respect for him and hoped to surpass him. That is...until the night Itachi had slaughtered the whole clan. She was there when she and Sasuke had seen the slaughtered members of the Uchiha clan all over the place. The both of them ran towards the clan head's house. When they got there, they saw the most horrifying sight: Sasuke's mother laid dead with his father's body over her. But that wasn't the only thing they saw: Itachi, wearing his ANBU uniform, appearing from the shadow of the room. He was staring at them with his Sharingan eyes. She could tell that Sasuke was confused of who killed his parents. He finally figured it out when Itachi threw a shuriken at him. After he told the both of them that he killed the clan, Kagome grabbed Sasuke's hand and fled from the house and into the streets. Then he suddenly appeared in front of them and activated a Sharingan technique on Sasuke. She was nearly trembling when she saw Sasuke clutching onto his head and screaming out in agony. Luckily, she was able to snap him out of it. Itachi spoke of a technique that Sasuke has learn in order to surpass him: Mangekyō Sharingan. He said that if he has someone close to him, kill them. Kagome and Sasuke were shocked at this. The last words Itachi had said to Sasuke were:

If you want to kill me, blame me, hate me. Then seek me out if you wish to avenge the clan.

Soon after he said those words, Sasuke fainted. She caught him in her arms before he could fall to the ground. But the last words Itachi had said to her confused her.

Kagome, please take care of my little brother.

Tears were still coming down his cheeks when Sasuke went unconscious and disappeared. That was the very last time she saw Itachi Uchiha.

'So I have a determined kunoichi, a fangirl, and an avenger. An interesting group I have,' Kakashi thought with a smirk underneath his mask. 'A VERY interesting group I have.'

"Alright then, starting tomorrow, we'll begin our first mission together." Kakashi said.

"What kind of mission?" Kagome asked, her head tilted to the side.

"A survival test." Kakashi said.

"Survival test?" Sakura asked, confused.

"Hai. But it's isn't going to be like the ones you had in the academy." Kakashi said. Then he began to laugh for some reason. They were starting to feel uneasy by Kakashi's dark laugh.

"Um, what's so funny, Kakashi-sensei?" Kagome asked, confused at why their sensei was suddenly laughing. It started to creep her out.

"If I told you, you probably won't like it." Kakashi said, smiling underneath his mask. They looked at each other and then back at Kakashi. He cleared his throat before he answered.

"Out of 27 graduates, only 9 of them will become ninjas. The other 18 will be sent back to the academy and be waited out. The chances of failing this test is probably 66%." Kakashi said, still smiling underneath his mask. All of them had a look of shock on their faces except Sasuke who had a dark glare on his face. Kakashi laughed again while pointing at their expressions.

"See, I told you wouldn't like it." Kakashi said.

"So what was the point of us graduating only just to get sent back to the academy?" Kagome asked, her brow arched. Kakashi instantly stopped laughing.

"Your graduation test was to prove yourself at whether you become a ninja or not. In order to be passed as real ninjas, genin have to pass a test that a jounin assigns. Since jounins have more experience in the shinobi world. It also helps prepare them for real missions." Kakashi said.

Everyone was determined at that moment. None of them wanted to fail the test that Kakashi will assign to them. The only thing was that they had different goals in mind.

'I can't fail this test! If I do, I'll be separated from Sasuke-kun forever and he'll be with that blondie! This is a trial of love!' Sakura thought as she glared at Kagome who didn't pay any attention to her. At the same time, Sasuke was clenching his fists.

'I won't fail. I will surpass my older brother. I will revenge the Uchiha clan,' Sasuke thought. Then he glanced at Kagome who was sitting next to him who also glanced at him as well, 'I also don't want to be separated from Kagome-chan.'

"So come to training ground 7 tomorrow at 5 am. Bring your ninja gear with you as well." Kakashi said, "Oh by the way, don't eat breakfast."

"Why?" Sakura asked, confused. Everyone blinked in confusion.

"You might barf." Kakashi said with his visible eye closed which was shaped like a upside 'U' and went 'poof' after his warning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.

- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 143 14
A LeeSaku story. ((Rock Lee x Sakura Haruno)) Rankings: #1 in LeeSaku 1/12/20 - 1/28/20 #3 in LeeSaku 1/28/20 #1 in Rockura 1/14/20 #2 in SakuLee 1...
181 4 6
"She will become my personal Anbu"?Kakashi asked unamused with lord third Hokage's orders. His left eye sharingan pierced through the woman's soul. ...
30K 661 11
Life consists of separate moments no matter how you look at it. But when you're living apart, each and every moment becomes an important chapter of o...
103K 4.3K 30
In a shocking event where young Sakura Haruno dies at an early age, A soul whom has wondered the vast alternate realities claims this empty shell. Th...