Newt Scamander Imagines

By AnnIsAmazing

This is My First Imagine Of Newt Scamander anf the stories i published Are belongs on Tumblr Authors Honsetly... More

In The Night
Selfness
The Lips Around Your Fingers
The Inevitable
Back Massages
Movie Night (Sorta)
I'm Yours
All Through the Night

Alrighty Darlings, Here it is Mating Season

3.6K 48 10
By AnnIsAmazing

Writed By: pumpkinjuice18 (Tumblr)

Warning: Smut

♡Abigailbreslin55♡

You were at a night club with Queenie, Jacob and Newt called the Hawks Nest. Queenie had suggested that you all go out and celebrate the release of Newts new book.

The two of you had been travelling together for months now and had grown quite close. To your embarrassment and hilarity you had even witnessed some amusing mating rituals performed by Newt and the animals in response. It always left you laughing and curious about how he’d be. You had known him to gaze at you a little too long once in a while or hold you in a hug slightly longer than usual.

One day Queenie picked up on this and suggested you all go out. She ordered a whole bottle of Firewhiskey and a pitcher of Butterbeer to mark the occasion.

Somehow Jacob got to telling the hilarious tales of watching Newt do a mating dance for an Arumpant and how it had saved his life. To which Queenie had responded with

“Well than Mr.Scamander should have an equal effect on women then huh honey?” she winked looking at you. You blushed furiously and excused yourself. Newt noticing this got up and followed you sensing your distress.

“Don’t let Queenie get to you (y/n) she means well.”

You sighed. “I know, I just wished she’d stay out of my head.” you ran a hand through your hair pacing.

Newt raised an eyebrow at you. “ And what exactly was going on in your head (y/n)?”

You stopped and looked at him. “Nothing.” you said brushing off the topic and trying to head back to the table. But Newt gently grabbed your arm.

“(Y/n) you can tell me, we’ve been together for over 11 months now.” he pulled you off to a side room to give you some privacy.

“It’s just…ugh how do i even begin to explain this?” you threw your hands up in the air.

“Queenie please get out of my head.” Newt whispered.

She peaked her head around the corner. “Sorry to interrupt but Jacob and I are going to have some…..alone time so we’re heading out. The bills been paid for but you’ll have to sleep in the case tonight I’m afraid hun.” She winked at you.

“Don’t wait up and don’t do anything i wouldn’t do.” she winked and giggled with Jacob as they waved.

“What did she mean by don’t do anything i wouldn’t do?” Newt said blushing.

You took another shot of Firewhiskey. You examined the other men in the bar but none held a flame to the Zoologist. Newt leaned his back against the wall taking a shot and propping his one leg out. He looked irresistible. Your heart was pounding out of your chest.

“Nothing, you know what happens when Queenie and Jacob get together.” you mused downing another shot.

”They have nothing but mating on their minds” he laughed taking another shot. Then something clicked in his mind and he started to choke on his drink.

He was laughing as you handed him a hanker-chief.

“Yes it seems they’re an ideal match.” you laughed.

“Everyone’s a match for someone, all you have to do is find the right mate and impress them.” he said looking at you with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

“And tell me Mr. Scamander how would you initiate a mating ritual?” you turned to him and asked seductively wandering about the back of the bar.

“Well” he cleared his throat, his face went beat red and he tried to address you in his most professional voice.

“For starters I would examine what you like best in a suitor, and from what I know from examining you here is that you like them to be tall, well mannered, kind and relaxed. So I would approach you like this.”

He threw his jacket off followed by his vest. He undid his bow tie and threw it on the pile as well. Shrugging out of his suspenders he loosened a few buttons on his shirt so it hung open, revealing a few scars. He rolled up his sleeves and ever so slightly brushed a small bit of hair from his eyes. You bit your bottom lip. He was in his element now.

You took a sip of your Firewhiskey eyeing him but trying not to look more intrigued than you felt. “Go on then, impress me Scamander.:”

He locked eyes with you, grinning at the challenge.

“And I also know that scars both intrigue and arouse you. You also like seeing peoples little quirks. Here he folded his arms and had begun pacing, studying you.

“For example you always bite your bottom lip whenever you see me roll up my sleeves or whenever I get focused and do little things like stick my wand in my mouth when i’m juggling with animals or potion vials” He walked towards you He brushed your cheek with his thumb.  “How’d you-” but he cut you off.

“i keep telling you love, we’ve been together 11 months.i know you by now” He easily towered over you and your breath caught in your throat as he placed a hand above the wall behind you. You’d been travelling together for 11 months, but up until now your relationship had always been platonic, because you didn’t dare ask him in case he didn’t feel the same. 

“I also know you love the scent of cedar and freshly fallen rain which is why I went out and fed Frank and the Bowtruckles before I came in here.”  He smiled amused. Still studying you.

“And what would your ideal mate be Mr.Scamander.” He put a finger up to your lips to silence you.

“Newt” you said correcting yourself.

He smiled hearing his name from your lips. “Well she would have to have lovely (h/l) (h/c) hair and entrancing (e/c) eyes. And a beautiful smile. She must have a deep love for animals and….”

He turned around and handed you a shot of firewhiskey “A knack for surprises and adventure.” He downed his fast. You took it and eagerly drank it your head rushing with his sudden seductive nature.

“There’s something else I’ve noticed about you too (y/n) you have a very sensitive spot just here on the back of your neck.” He smiled whispering into the spot, his breath tingling your neck as he moved your hair aside and placed a gentle kiss on it. You turned away trying to hide the massive blush spreading.

“And you also have one here on the small of your back, and he gently ran a hand down the back of your dress the slip dipping low enough that his fingertips brushed against your bare skin, giving you goosebumps.

As if by reaction you leaned back into him. He wrapped an arm around your waist and held you close gently placing kisses from your cheek to your neck to your collarbone to your shoulder, then to that delicious spot on the back of your neck. You gave a small moan and Newt knew he was winning you over.

But he wasn’t finished with you just yet. And you weren’t finished with him either.Months had been building up to this. Months of sexual tension and feelings and stolen glimpses. He turned you back to face him and he ran both hands up to rest on your neck and ran his fingers through your hair. He looked you in the eyes, his green eyes boring into your (e/c) ones.

”And I would follow with telling her just how much she truly means to me. That she makes me a better person. That before I met her I was in my own shell, observing the world but never getting to know it. And now from sunrise to sunset all I can think of is her warm smile and her kind heart and her laugh. All I can think of is what I can do to get her to speak to me to get her to look at me, to spark her interest and see her eyes light up with just a hint of mischief and longing. To see that she desires me as much as I do her. And then I would kiss her like she’s never been kissed before.”

He pulled you into a side closet and pushed you back shutting the door behind him. He hovered over you just for a moment. His sheer height towering over you and you could feel his breath. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into him kissing you passionately. Slow at first but then the need to explore overcame both of you. You also wanted to tease him and ran your tongue along his bottom lip to which he eagerly opened his mouth and the two of you began exploring. You gently began biting his bottom lip, eager for more. He slipped off your dress and it fell to the floor as you began unbuttoning his shirt, he then pulled off your slip and pressed you close to him. Your now bare chests pressed together.

“Then I’d pull her even closer if she so desired me too.” He whispered seductively. You nodded and ripped off his shirt and began unbuckling his trousers. He threw them off and kissed down your neck to your breasts, gently caressing your nipples, he then kissed his way between them well still fondling your breasts with his hands.

Kissing down your stomach, your hips your inner thigh and back up again and only when you pleaded did he slowly remove your panties. He ran a hand down from your breast tracing his fingertips as he went along down your body until he reached that wonderful sweet spot. He gently began rubbing up and down causing you to moan and become wet. It was then that you noticed his arousal.

“And when she was ready, only then would I penetrate her, for I want her full attention as we mate.” And here he grabbed you by the hips and lifted you up, you wrapped your legs around him and he leaned you back against the shelf. You then pulled off his briefs and saw in full pleasure his arousal. He was wonderfully sized and he gently and very slowly slid himself into you, Filling up any available space inside you. He slowly began to rock back and forth. Both of you letting out a small sigh from the wonderful sensation that had been nagging you inside for months.

“Then what would you do Newt.” You moaned his name as he picked up his pace. Without speaking he pinned your arms up above you with one hand and pulled your hips forward with the other. You both moaned at the wonderful new sensation rippling through your cores and it caused you to arch your back which only made Newt moan more.

“Are you ready for the finishing move my love?” he whispered.

You only nodded silently begging him for more as he kissed you urgently. Pressing himself deep within you he started pumping harder and faster as your climaxes started to peak. “N-Newt.” You gasped. He pulled you onto him and you held on tight as he pushed you over the edge both moaning loudly. You ran your nails up his back and into his messy hair and he kissed you and spun you around still out of breathe as he continued to ride you, you were gasping for air.

The two of you sat down as you semi dressed yourself again. Catching your breathe he leaned over and gently kissed you, placing his fingertips on that sweet spot on your neck causing you to giggle into his kiss. He gave you that adorable smile blushing. “Sorry, I’m not normally that……confidant.” He smiled at you. You laughed lightly. “That’s alright darling you can just blame it on mating season.” He laughed and kissed you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 11.5K 13
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
548K 45.4K 21
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
677K 35.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
443K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...