Movie Night (Sorta)

Writed by: nifflerpride (Tumblr)

Warning: SMUT

♡Abigailbreslin55♡

His arms snake around your waist, warmth fills your stomach and a light blush graces your cheeks. You both lay basking in each other’s presence as the movie plays. Neither of you have any interest in it and even if you did it would be in vain. All you can think about is his arms wrapped around you, the warmth his body extrudes and the tingles that run through your body as his fingers trace circles on your bare stomach.

He suddenly pulls you tighter against him, so now your bodies are almost completely touching. Euphoria fills you as he shows me how much you mean to him through his actions; like he never wants you to leave.

That your rightful place is in his arms.

You lift my hand and place it on his arm, rubbing it lightly as you try and convey your own feelings to him. That this is home, wherever he is. That you will always come back to his open arms. That you never want to let go.

His hot breath fans over your neck as he moves closer. Soon his head is nuzzling into your neck as he places light kisses behind your ear.

A contended sigh leaves your lips as the feeling of peace washes over you. You roll in his arms until you are facing him with your noses almost touching and your breaths mingling together.

His eyes gaze into yours before flicking down to my lips. You notice where his gaze is and bit my bottom lip. His eyes quickly dart back to yours filled with lust.

His lips crash into yours and heat blossoms in your stomach. You press into each other, craving the other’s touch. His hand snakes down your arms to rest on your lower back, while yours slips into his hair lightly tugging the soft strands, earning a moan from him.

He pulls his hands towards him resulting in your stomach pressing into his. We pull apart breathless, your cheeks stained a deep red. He doesn’t relent in his attack and soon his lips have latched onto your neck, kissing and nipping your skin as he travels lower.

He focuses on a spot just above your collarbone, bitting and licking the spot. Sounds of pleasure leave my lips and you rake your nails down his back through his shirt.  The muscles in his back move as your nails run over them and his body shivers.

The hands that rested on your lower back grab the bottom of your shirt and yank it over my head. Instinctively you pull yours arms up to cover your chest.

“Love, you need not feel insecure around me,” he lightly pulled your hands down looking up and down your body, eyes filled with unadulterated lust.

His lips smash into yours causing a groan to slip from your mouth. His hand grasps yours and lifting them above your hand, securing them with one of his hands.

His mouth trail down your neck again, leaving a wet trail in their wake. They travel down past the curve of your breast and down to your stomach.

Suddenly he pulls away and you find he is staring at your body, his eyes glazed by lust. You look away from him feeling shy and vulnerable.

This didn’t seem to please him much as he grabbed your chin with his free hand and made you look at him. You were mere inches away from each other, his eyes staring straight into yours before he kissed you passionately yet again.

He releases your wrists and you quickly pull his shirt over his head, a light chuckle leaving his lips at your eagerness. One of his hands snakes into your (colour) hair, pulling it gently so he has better access to your neck, while the other cups your butt.

You press into him, craving skin to skin contact. Even though your skin was burning, his touch sets you on fire. He grips your waist and spins you so he is now lying on top. One of his knees lies in between yours; a nervous tingle runs through your stomach.

You grinded against him feeling his hard on through his jeans, he groaned in your ear. His fingers trailed down your chest, hooking into the waistband of your shorts. A quick tug and they were pulled down the air hitting your damp panties. You kicked the shorts off fully, and wrapped your legs around his waist.

Suddenly he stood up, cupping your butt as he carried you towards your bedroom with his mouth sucking on your neck.

Laying his body over yours he lowered you onto the bed. He pulled away and you rested on your elbows to watch him. His torso was littered in faint scars, and he was quite well built. In one quick motion he had removed the rest of his clothing. 

He lifted your foot up, kissing his way down your leg, sending tingles straight to your core. He reach your inner thigh, and glanced up to you.

Ever so slowly he pulled your panties down, his hot breath hitting your core. He licked between your wet folds, ensuring he didn’t touch your sensitive bud.

Finally he flicked the bud, pleasure rocked through you. He pushed your legs open wider, allowing him better access. Arching your back, you tangled your hands in his hair, keeping his head in place.

He sucked on it, inserting on finger inside you, slowly pumping in and out. Desperate to climax you bucked against him, and he took this as encouragement to pick up his pace.

Inserting a second finger, he sped up, curling his fingers to hit you in all the right places.

“Newt. Fuck. I’m going to cum.” You voice came out breathless and needy as you rocked against his fingers.

“Cum, baby” And on command you could feel yourself climax, slowly he pulled his fingers out.

He climbed back up to your face, his lips glistening and your eyes glazed over.

“We’re not done yet.” He kissed you passionately, pushing his tongue into your mouth. You could taste yourself on his tongue and you could feel yourself getting wetter.

Gently he pushed himself into you, “Tell me if I hurt you,” he whispered in your ears. Shuffling slightly you adjusted to his size, before rocking into him.

He followed your lead and met your thrusts. Your nails raked down his back hard enough to leave marks, while he sucked onto your neck. By morning you were sure to have plenty of love bites.

He increased his speed, moaning loudly.

You matched his thrusts, loud moans filling the room. The build-up exploded and your screamed Newt’s name, biting his shoulder as your body shook. Newt picked up his speed, pounding harder as you rode through your orgasm, and he quickly followed suit.

Newt collapsed onto you, breathing heavily into your neck, while you stroked the back of his head gently. Threading your fingers through his soft brown hairs, as he caught his breath. He rolled over, pulling you with him.

Exhausted and spent you fell asleep in the arms of Newt.

After you had fallen asleep Newt laid there studying you, all while thinking about how gorgeous you are. His fingers lightly grazed your cheek, his thumb rubbed your bottom lip reminiscing about the first time he kissed them. With your eyes shut in sleep, you seemed peaceful, and a contented smile was left on your lips. He gave you a tiny kiss before pulling your head into his chest, wrapping himself around you before allowing him to sleep.