i'm not me || tvd [1]

By GEMOfTheNight

⚜️ I'm Not Me || The Vampire Diaries ⚜️ "the evil hybrid or the psychotic maniac?" "the moral or the ripper?"... More

•i'm not me || the vampire diaries•
•i'm not attracted to a ripper•
•i'm not awake•
•i'm not helping stefan•
•i'm not meeting the blue eyed salvatore•
•i'm not happy rebekah's awake•
•i'm not meeting katerina again•
•i'm not hard to kill•
•i'm not back in mystic falls•
•i'm not worried for stefan•
•i'm not always here for you•
•i'm not staying with the salvatore brothers•
•i'm not seeing a ghost•
•i'm not friends with lexi•
•i'm not trying to bring back stefan•
•i'm not getting involved•
•i'm not scared of mikael•
•i'm not affected•
•i'm not conflicted•
•i'm not daggered again•
•i'm not sleeping 1•
•i'm not sleeping 2•
•i'm not sleeping 3•
•i'm not happy with our reunion•
•i'm not happy to be with the mikaelsons•
•i'm not excited for the ball•
•i'm not a mikaelson•
•i'm not starting to get angry•
•i'm not my alter ego•
•i'm not furious•
•i'm not an immortal, not a witch•
•i'm not going to see kol•
•i'm not his•
•i'm not me•

•i'm not reunited with nik•

29K 880 298
By GEMOfTheNight

~•⚜️•~

Elena Gilbert continued pulling the wooden pieces out from Stefan's chest at the barn, but the green eyed vampire kept screaming, so she stopped.

"I'm just trying to help!" Elena said loudly.

Stefan groaned. "Just get it out, Elena, please. Just get it out."

"Keep screaming, maybe I'll feel sorry for you." Elena sassed and tried again and finally got the wooden pieces out.

Stefan stopped crying out in pain and looked at the doppelgänger. "You've changed. Something is different about you. You're stronger. Tougher."

"You're not the only one, who changed, Stefan. We all had to." Elena said.

"It's good though."

"There's something I have to tell you. And it's not because I feel guilty, that it happened. It's because I feel guilty, that you don't know." Elena said as she pulled another piece of wood from Stefan's chest.

"I kissed Damon."

Stefan looked at her for a moment and didn't speak but it was obvious he was upset, Elena felt bad herself.

Elena placed the wooden pieces on Stefan's chest. "There. All done."

Stefan got up without saying a word and walked away. He leaned against his car when Elena walked up to him from behind.

"Stefan, say something. Please?" Elena begged.

Stefan sighed quietly. "I shouldn't have kidnapped you. The car, the bridge, that was too far."

"Thank you."

"But you shouldn't have lied to me today. You can't go off and do things like that, Elena. Not while Klaus is still alive." Stefan reminded her.

"I know. I just, I wanted to give Bonnie a moment with her mother. Without everything else getting in the way." Elena explained.

"Without me getting in the way." Stefan corrected her.

There was silence between the ex lovers that is until Elena broke the silence.

"I didn't plan on kissing him."

"You're better than him, Elena. You're better than both of us." Stefan turned away from her. "And I'm sorry too."

Elena looked at him, confused. "For what?"

"For loving someone again from my past."
Stefan said quietly.

Elena's eyes widen for a second before looking away, sadly. She knew who he was talking about. "You don't have to say sorry, Stefan because that someone is beautiful and wonderful."

~•~•~

At the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon was standing in the front of the fireplace as Stefan appeared.

"Oh, you're still alive. I assume, that means Klaus didn't get Imogen or his coffins."

Damon sighed. "Don't look so happy, I was only able to get one of them out in time. The locked one. I know you wanted me to take Imogen as well but I didn't have time."

Stefan glared at his brother for a moment before sighing. "Probably a good choice."

Damon furrowed his eyebrows at him. "You're not gonna beat me to a pulp for not taking Imogen with the locked coffin?"

"Of course I'm mad Damon but I won't blame you. I thought I could make Klaus suffer longer by using Imogen." Stefan sighed. "But taking the locked coffin first was a good choice."

"Yeah. You know, if you're banking on Bonnie's momma to open it, you're screwed. She doesn't have any powers." Damon said.

"Nah, doesn't surprise me. Its been that kind of night." Stefan turned around to walk away.

"Is Elena okay?"

Stefan turned back and punched Damon in the face.

"I take it you two had a heart-to-heart. And I take it, you don't wanna talk about it. Noted. So why don't we talk about this?" Damon held up the silver dagger used to kill Elijah.

"What did you do?"

~•~•~

At the Klaus' mansion, Daniel shoved one of the last coffins in a big room while Klaus was standing beside Imogen's opened coffin with the noirette's glass stake in his hand.

"You've got your lover and family back. Finally. You're gonna open them?" Daniel asked.

Klaus leaned and kissed Imogen's forehead. "Take your time, love." he said softly before turning to walk out the room full of his coffins, leaving Imogen's coffin open. "Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of."

"What business?" Daniel asked as Klaus turned around.

Suddenly, Daniel started squirming and groaning in pain. He fell to the floor, dead. Standing behind Daniel was no other than Elijah Mikaelson, in his hand laid Daniel's heart. Klaus looked shocked.

"So, Niklaus..." Elijah mumbled.

"Elijah."

Elijah walked closer to his brother. "What did I miss?"

~•~•~

Elijah Mikaelson stood before his younger brother, Klaus as he wiped the blood off his hands with a white handkerchief after killing Daniel.

"You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah asked.

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus said.

Elijah attacked him and he flew through a window.

"Easy. I just finished renovating." Klaus rushed at Elijah, who crashed into a table, breaking it.

"You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with Imogen and our family."

Elijah attacked him again, and Klaus was knocked against a coffin. He opened the one next to it, undaggers Kol Mikaelson, who is lying inside. Klaus rushed to his brother and held him against a closed coffin by his throat and held the dagger up threateningly.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus threatened his brother.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah said as Klaus lowered the dagger.

"Mikael is dead." Klaus said, releasing his grip on Elijah.

Elijah stood up, surprised. "What did you say?"

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever."

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." Elijah said and his eyes stopped at Imogen's opened coffin. "Even Imogen?!"

Klaus placed a hand over Elijah's chest. "Relax brother. Do not worry about Imogen, I just undaggered her."

"Klaus, explain. Now."

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He held the one thing keeping me from freeing our siblings. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus said as he went to a small table where there was a small urn. He removes the lid and dips the dagger inside then walked over to Kol's coffin.

"What are you doing?"

Klaus daggered Kol again and turned to Elijah. "Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again, together with Imogen."

Klaus turned to Kol's coffin and closed it. Elijah walked over to the unconscious noirette and gazed softly at her, who he hasn't seen for a very long time.

"Farien." Elijah affectionately whispered the noirette's name. "You don't deserve to be daggered nor placed in a coffin."

Klaus stood beside him. "When it comes to saving her life, I'll do anything Elijah, even if I have to dagger her."

Elijah nodded understandingly at Klaus. "I understand, brother."

"But this time I wasn't the one who daggered her, It was Stefan." Elijah nodded but he wanted to take revenge on Klaus and not Stefan.

"I'll leave you with her." Klaus said and left his brother alone with the Immortal noirette.

~•~•~

Elijah gazed lovingly at the still unconscious Imogen. "You're still as beautiful as ever, Farien. I bet you're still kind hearted as you always have been."

He gently brushed away a few long strands of the Immortal's black hair from her face. "You never abandoned or held a grudge against Nik and I when we ignored you because of our infatuation with Tatia."

"I admit I envied Kol for being close to you at that time. He was there for you making you smile and laugh when you're down because of us. You even made friends with Tatia, making Rebekah jealous of your friendship." Elijah sighed sadly and took the noirette's soft small hands in his large ones.

"From now on, I'll put my happiness behind for yours. Back then you always put yours on hold for me and my siblings. It's my time to do the same. Niklaus had hurt you through his reckless actions and selfish decisions. You haven't realize that if you're always with him, you'll always be endanger. He'll pay for every single thing he did to hurt you and your feelings."

Elijah kissed Imogen's hand and stepped back from her coffin. He took a note from his pocket and looked at it.

"Before I get my revenge I have to speak with the person who gave this to me."

~•~•~

Damon Salvatore looked up and saw Elijah Mikaelson standing before him with a dignified smile on his face.

"Elijah. My favorite Original, back from the dead. Clean up nice."

"You left something in my jacket pocket." Elijah said and pulled out a note.

"Oh, yeah. Dear Elijah, let's get together, plot the destruction of your brother, XOXO..."

"Damon." Elijah finished.

"Was I right to undagger you or are we gonna have a problem?" Damon asked.

Elijah shrugged slightly. "I'm a bit mad with you, your brother and the people involve in daggering Imogen Avery."

Damon flinched. "You're gonna rip my head off?"

Elijah chuckled mockingly. "Unfortunately no. You told me to come here. I'm here, let's talk."

"I'm just curious. What brought you to come straight here?" Damon asked the Original vampire.

"I want Niklaus to pay for endangering someone important to me and hurting her every time he does something selfish." Elijah answered.

Damon smirked. "Is Imogen really important to everyone in your family?"

Elijah smiled as he thought of Imogen's happy smiling face. "She's already family."

"Okay, let's talk. I'll start with an easy question. Any idea what kind of Klaus-killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
361 7 22
WARNING THERE IS SOME INAPPROPRIATE SCENES! There was this girl named Cadance Roberts. While She was hanging out with her friends she bumped into thi...
14.2K 572 7
Ivanna Pierce had a pretty normal life. Though she was not a social butterfly and had only couple of friends, she was content with her life and lived...
20.7K 562 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...