Her (Dan Howell x Reader)

By rlyarlettee

You were one of those girls who would sit there in bed on their phone all day. For you, it was watch Dan and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

22 1 5
By rlyarlettee

   "Now let's go make some popcorn and watch a movie," Dan smiled at you as he gestured towards your living room.

   "What movie do you want to watch?" You look towards Dan to see him slowly drifting off into space. "Dan, look at me," You shake his shoulder violently.

   "O-Oh sorry, (Y/N)," Dan's cheeks flushed with a brink pink as he apologized. "And, I mean, you can choose the movie if you want, as long as you like it."

   You nodded and looked through your laptop, searching for a movie. You finally came across one of your favorite Disney movies, Big Hero 6.

   "I want to watch Big Hero 6! Is that fine with you?" You turn around to look at Dan who just nod eagerly.

   You connect your laptop to your television and play the movie. While watching the movie, you remembered about the popcorn.

   "Dan!" You suddenly gasp, grabbing his arm. While this happened, the scene where Hiro found out Tadashi died was playing in the television.

   "What! (Y/N), are you okay!?" Dan suddenly came back to the real world, looking down at you with a worried look.

   "The popcorn!" You look at Dan, trying to contain the smile forming on your face, knowing you scared the living hell out of him.

   Dan kept his gaze on you for a moment until he finally, breathed out, since he was holding his breath.

   "You scared me! I thought something happened to you," Dan laughed, realizing nothing was wrong.

   "Dan, how would something happen to me if I'm with you?" You realize what you just said and cover your mouth. "S-sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like that."

   "It's okay, just know that I'll always protect you, no matter what," Dan smiled and hugged you tightly, still a little shook from your sudden call of his name.

   "It's okay, Dan. I'm okay, promise," you hug Dan back, gently placing your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

   "I'll go make the popcorn if you don't mind," Dan let go of his grip around you.

   "Okay, the popcorn is in the cabinet. Put it in the microwave for a few minutes!"

   "(Y/N), I know how to make popcorn," Dan yelled back while walking to the kitchen.

   "Whatever," you lay your head down on your couch, watching the movie. You started to feel a little tired, and without even knowing, you fell asleep.

   After about 10 minutes, Dan comes back with the bowl of popcorn and to glasses of soda. He tried his best to tidy up your kitchen in order to impress you.

   He looked over at your sleeping figure, noticing a few strands of your hair was covering your face.

   He put the bowl and glasses of soda down onto the coffee table in your living room and slowly picked you up. He gripped his hands on your thighs and let you wrap your arms around his neck, leaning against his shoulder.

   He carefully carried you towards your bedroom, and place you on your bed, making sure not to wake you up. He grabbed one of the fluffiest blankets and draped it over your body.

   "Sleep well, princess," Dan quickly pecked your lips and walked to the living room where he continued to watch the movie.

~~~

   After about an hour of a well earned nap, you finally wake up, just to notice you're in your bedroom...without Dan.

   You stretch for a few seconds and slowly make your way towards the living room, just to see Dan on his phone, eating the last bit of the popcorn he made.

   "Dan..." You groggily mumbled as you walk towards the brown haired boy.

   "(Y/N)," His gaze slowly leaves his phone and towards you. He's about to get up and help you, until you sit on his lap, wrapping your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck, slowly drifting off into sleep once more.

   "You're so goddamn cute," He strokes your cheek, and leaves you to fall asleep in his arms.

   "Hey, Dan," You say after your short 10 minute nap.

   "Hm," Dan looks down at you, waiting for you to ask a question.

   "Did you kiss me when I was sleeping?" You look up at Dan. "Cause I felt something soft on my lips."

   "Y-yeah, I did," Dan blushed as he admitted this to you. "You just looked so adorable, I couldn't help myself."

   "You're adorable too, Dan," You kiss him softly on the cheek, making his face go even redder, if that's possible.

   "Fuck...why can't time go any faster?" Dan whined as he stroked one of your thighs.

   "Why, you don't like holding me in your arms," you pouted at Dan's sudden sassiness.

   "N-no, it's not that. I just want you to trust me, since you said we need to give it some time," You looked up at Dan and smiled.

   "Yeah, me too. It's not that I don't trust you, but we've only know each other for a few days-" You were cut off by Dan's sudden yell.

   "Yes I know that! Jesus Christ, do you have to keep reminding me!?" Dan looked irritated, scaring you.

   "I-I'm sorry..." You get out of his grip and run towards your room, not looking back at him.

   "Wait, (Y/N), I didn't mean that," Dan watched you walk away as he sighed in disappointment.

   "I fucked up," Dan's breathe hitches as he said this to himself. Dan decided to text Phil to see if he knows what to do.

Dan: Phil I fucked up real bad ;-;

Phil: Dan what's wrong? :(

Dan: I kinda yelled at (Y/N). I think I scared her, and I think she's mad at me.

Phil: Apologize to her Dan! You just met the girl and now your yelling at her? 

Dan: I want to apologize but she's probably mad at me and I really don't want to see her cry if I do something wrong. She means to much to me and it'll break my heart </3

Phil: Dan, trust me. If you don't do it know, she probably won't forgive you anytime soon :)

Dan: Okay, but if she cries I'm blaming it on you

Phil: Whatever :') See you later

   Dan put down his phone and walked towards your room. He quietly knocked on your door.

   "W-what?" You sniffled as your voice cracked. 

   "Please, (Y/N), don't be like that. Just let me explain," Dan waited for a responce. Unfortunately, you didn't give him one, so he just walked in.

   "(Y/N), I'm sorry," Dan hugged your fragile body. He earned no response. "(Y/N)...". Dan started to grow impatient.

   "Please talk to me. I'm sorry, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I yelled at you. I promise I'll never do it again," Dan lifted up your chin, only to see your eyes spilling tears.

   "Baby, please don't cry," Dan wiped away your tears.

   "B-baby?" Dan finally got your attention with the nickname he gave you.

   "S-sorry, I kinda just thought you'd like it," Dan gave you a cheeky smile. You crawled onto Dan's lap and once again wrapped your arms around his neck.

   "It's okay. I forgive you, Dan," You whisper into his ear, sending chills down his spine. "Don't yell at me again," You say jokingly.

   "I promise," Dan laughed along as he leaned forward. He intertwined his fingers with yours, pinning you down on your bed.

   "I love you~" Dan whispered as his lips made contact with yours, making your stomach go into knots.

   While you kissed Dan, you finally were able to roll over so you were on top of Dan, your body touching his. And yet, you still didn't let go of his hands.

   You slowly grinded your hips on his crotch, not realizing what you were doing. You heard a low moan come from him, bringing you back to reality and making you notice you were turning Dan on a little more than you should've.

   You detached your lips from his, embarrassed by what you just did.

   "Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I-" Dan's hands went to your face.

   "Just shut up and kiss me," Dan brought his lips back to yours, as you happily kissed back. It's not that you didn't enjoy kissing Dan, due to the fact that he's an amazing kisser, but you just always found a way to make yourself look like an idiot at the wrong times.

   Dan's hands skimmed down your waist, grabbing a hold of your ass, and gently squeezing it, making you moan a little.

   "Fuck~" Dan moaned into your lips as he heard you moan. Dan slowly brought his hands to your waist and slid then up and down, feeling your bare skin.

   You sat up on his waist and smirked at him.

   "I think that's enough, Dan," You teased him, running your thumb over his cheek.

   "O-okay," Dan suddenly seemed like he lost all that confidence he had with you a moment before. "I'm tired, wanna sleep," Dan yawned as he said this.

   "Sure," You placed your head on a pillow, and shortly after, felt Dan's body right next to you, wrapping his arms protectivelt around your waist, bringing you closer to him.

   "Goodnight, baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I CAN PRATICALLY HEAR THE PHANGIRL'S SCREAMS. Lol, just kidding not a lot of people read this anyways.

   But honestly, I'm a whore for Dan, and you don't know how much fun I had writing this chapter [inset lenny face].

   Just to clarify, Dan and the reader are NOT a couple. I know they said they have to give it some time, but let's he honest, they practically a couple already due to all of this make out sessions.

   Love you♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 64 55
Warning: this may be triggering in some chapters. I hope you guys enjoy this Fan-Fic about Phil, Dan, and 2 girls who don't know what's going for the...
33.1K 927 22
This is (obviously) a Dan Howell, or danisnotonfire fanfiction. This was completed as of January 4, 2015 :) please vote and comment thank you for rea...
4.7K 175 26
You're a successful YouTuber with over fourteen million subscribers. He's been you internet crush since before you can remember. When you meet, will...
2.4K 60 30
This is my first ever x reader story. There aren't really much Dan x Reader x Phil stories out there so I decided to make one. Plus I'm sorry for swi...