Dear Juliet | S. Stilinski (e...

By agent_stark

(made this in middle school, WARNING FOR ALL CRINGE) i will be editing so it won't be ass cringey Juliet McC... More

Playlist and Info
Wolf Moon
Cold
Two of a Kind
Second Chance at First Line
Control
Pack Mentality
Pick Up
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Howl
Night School
Trapped
Schools Out
Lunatic
Chained
Wolfs Bane
Co-Captian
Formality
Hell of a Night
Code Breaker
Omega
Shape Shifted
Ice Pick
Abomination
Venomous
Frenemy
Got Out
Restranit
Party Guessed
Fury
Battlefield
Master Plan
Summer
Tattoo
Chaos Rising
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Motel Califorina
Currents
The Girl Who Knew Too Much
The Overlooked
Risk
Alpha Pact
Lunar Ellipse
True Hybrid
Anchors
Got Her
More Bad Than Good
Back Home
Galvanize
Color
Illuminated
Sliverfinger
Riddled
Founded
Letharia Vulpia
Echo House
The Fox and The Wolf
De-Void
Insatiable
Allison
The Divine Move
Very Wrong With Me
Dark moon
Young
117
Miguel
Muted
The Benefactor
I.E.D
List
Orphaned
Weaponized
40 Million
Time of Death
Truth
Perishable
Monstrous
A Promise To The Dead
Smoke and Mirrors
Like Always
Confess
Creatures of the night

Raving

242 10 0
By agent_stark

Dear Juliet,
the first time you caught my eye
it was not love at first sight.
instead, a quiet curiosity was
planted in my chest and i knew
it was only a matter of time before
you sunk beneath my bones and
nurtured this deep seated familiarity
into a love so fierce that i would question
if i had ever been in love before.

Juliet got off of work and she was picked up by a surprise. The silver Ferrari, rolled down its window and she smirked at the sight.

"Juliet, I came to pick you up by the words of Scott McCall." Demetri said as he opened the door. She jumped in and they drove off.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"The animal clinic." she gave him a confused look. "Guess what?"

"What?" He showed her the tickets for the rave. she held them.

"I got them." She remembered about her mom. shes still grounded. "You haven't told your mom yet?"

"No. I totally forgot about it. Damn."

"Hey it's okay. Moms love me." she laughed, theres no way, Melissa would say yes to him, she has always said no to Stiles, her long time friend. What makes Demetri any different? "It's true. Maybe we can talk to her right now." He puts the car in reverse and they drive back to the hospital.

"You're something else." They got out the car and walked in the hospital and looked for her mom.

"Juliet, I thought you clocked out." She smiled as she walked towards the two friends.

"I did, but my friend Demetri here wanted to tell you something." She looked at him,

"Ms. McCall, I was wondering if Juliet can come with me to this party tomorrow. It will be for a little bit. I promise you, I'll be bring her back safe." Her mom was drooling over him. What the living earth!

"Demetri, you can take her. Even though we just met, I can totally let her go." She gave Juliet back her phone. She kissed her cheek.

"Thank you,"

"Not too late!" They ran out of the hospital and drove full speed to the clinic.

"Wow! I can believe she said yes!" They arrived at the clinic and they saw Derek's car. They walked in and saw Issac, Scott, Derek and Deaton. "Sorry we're late "

"Watch what you touch." Derek grabbed Isaac's arm.

"So, what are you? Some kind of witch?" He asked.

"No, I'm a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin."

"We're open to suggestions."

"What about an effective offense?"

"We already tried. I nearly took its head off. And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up."

"Has it shown any weaknesses?" Detain asked Derek and Issac who were the only two talking.

"Well, one - it can't swim."

"Does that go for Jackson as well?"

"No. He's the captain of the swim team." She confirmed.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people." Deaton turned back and grabbed some things. He showed them a pendant. "A puppet - and a puppeteer." He sets the pendant down on the table. "One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?"

"I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else." Scott told him.

"How do you know it's not part of the rules? The kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too." Demetri asked as he joined in the table.

"Does that mean your father was a murderer?" She asked Issac as turns to him.

"Wouldn't surprise me if he was."

"Hold on. The book says they're bonded, right? What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him? What if something that affects the kanima also affects its master?" Deaton puts some black powder around the 'puppet' pendant.

"Meaning what?"

"Meaning we can catch them." Scott said as he looked at Deaton.

"Both of them." she looked up at Derek.

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked them as they jumped out the jeep.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret." She told him.

"Hey. Either of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Matt came towards them. Juliet took a deep breath.

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles told him.

" I - I had a concussion."

"Well, nobody got seriously hurt." Stiles continued.

"I was in the E.R. for six hours."

"We were busy last night, relax Matt," Juliet tells him, putting her arm out.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now." Stiles got down and showed Matt where his list problems was, which was down low.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Matt.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. So you didn't get any tickets last night either."

"Are they still selling?"

"Uh, no, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there." Matt walked away.

"I don't like him. Hey, are you sure about this?" Stiles told them. Same here Stiles, something is off about him.

"Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody because he didn't finish the job, so what do you think he's going to do this time?" She told them.

"Be there to make sure it happens." Stiles told her. They went to morning practice and she hurry up to change back to her normal clothes so she won't be late for class.

"Ketamine?" Scott said to Deaton. They went to the clinic so they do what they need to do when they're at the party.

"It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage. If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time. This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier. This part is for you, Stiles. Only you." Deaton pulled out the black powder.

"Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure. Can we maybe find a slightly less pressure - filled task for me?" Stiles picked up the powder.

"It's from the Mountain ash tree, which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural. This office is lined with ashwood, making it difficult for someone like Scott to cause me any trouble."

"Okay, so then what? I just spread this around the whole building and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him can't cross it?"

"They'll be trapped."

"Doesn't sound too hard." Juliet and Scott said at the same time to Stiles.

"Not all there is. Think of it like gunpowder. It's just powder until a spark ignites it. You need to be that spark, Stiles."

"If you mean light myself on fire, I don't think I'm up for that."

"Let me try a different analogy. I used to golf. I learned that the best golfers never swing before first imagining where they want the ball to go. They see it in their mind and their mind takes over. It can be pretty extraordinary what the force of your own will can accomplish."

"Force of will."

"If - if this is going to work, Stiles, you have to believe it."

"Mm - hmm."

Juliet started to get dressed for tonight. Her mom knocked on her door and came in.

"Have fun, okay." She told her.

"I will."She grabbed her phone and head out to her door.

"Hey." Her mom grabbed Juliets arm. "I'm sorry about this whole mess. Your father. Just don't think about it and havefun." she hugged her.

"Dont worry." She got a text from Demetri that he was outside. "I'll see you later." she walked away and got in the car.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." They drove to the party and she saw Stiles jeep. They got in and saw Isaac and Erica. Great, Juliet, just relax. She got into the dance floor and started to dance. "See Jackson yet?"

"No, you?" She shook her head. They continue to dance. Then she heard gunshots.

"I hear shots being fired."

"Do you think?"

"It's the Argents." She whispered. She spotted Jackson, but Erica got to him first. Isaac told them that he got Jackson. Juliet and Demetri ran out and went to put him behind the kitchen that the place had. She felt like she was hit by something. "Gah." She holds her side.

"Are you Okay?" Demetri and Isaac asked her.

"I don't know." She texted Stiles that to meet them in the place we had Jackson.

"Uh, no, no, no! Just me, it's just me. Don't freak. He okay?" Stiles came as Erica and Isaac was about to attack him.

"Well - let's find out. God -" Isaac brought out his claws and was about to claw him, but Jackson caught his arm and started to crack it.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Demetri told everyone.

"Oh, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Isaac said.

"Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get. So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight."  Juliet told him.

"I'm here. I'm right here with you." Jackson said in a scary voice, oh hell no! Then she started not to breathe. She gasp for air.

"Juliet!" Stiles yelled as he caught her. she didn't know where this was coming from.

"I'm fine." she gasp out. Then Jacksons eyes opened.  "Jackson, is that you?"

"Us. We're all here."

"Are you the one killing people?" Stiles asked.

"We are the ones killing murderers."

"So all the people you've killed so far -"

"Deserved it."

"See, we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers." Stiles told Jackson.

"Anything can break if enough pressure's applied."

"All right, so the people you're killing are all murderers then?" Juliet manage to say out loud.

"All. Each. Every one."

"Well, who did they murder?" Demetri asked him.

"Me."

"Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"They murdered me. They murdered me." Juliet was officially freaking out from his voice. He was turning into the Kanima.

"Okay, all right. More ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on." Isaac looked for it in his pocket.

"We don't have any more." He showed Stiles the empty bottle.

"You used the whole bottle?" Jackson stood up and screech at them. "Um - okay, out, everybody out." They all quickly ran out.

"Go, go, go, go. "

"Okay, find something to move in front of the door. " but Jackson broke out from the wall.

"Hey, um, so we kind of lost Jackson inside, but it's - oh, my God" the four of us, Erica, Isaac, Demetri and I couldn't get out. It was from the ash. "It's working. Oh, this is - I did something. " Juliet fell down, she couldn't breathe.

"Scott? Juliet!" Derek screamed.

"What?"

"Break it."

"What? No way." Derek and Stiles started to argue.

"Juliet and Scott are dying!" Demetri held Juliet, as she collapsed in his arms.

"Okay, what? How do you know that?"

"Oh, my God, Stiles, I just know! Break it!" Derek yelled at him

"Ah -" Derek ran inside. Juliet managed to stand up and followed Derek.

"Juliet!" Demetri yelled.

"I need to help them." She speed up her pace and followed Derek's scent. She found him and Allisons mom pushed her as she ran away. "Scott." She held him. "Do something, Derek." Derek carried Scott outside and she crawled out of the room. They drove all drive to the clinic. The pain she had, it was Scott's pain. She felt his pain.

"Thank you." Derek told Deaton. She laid her head against his shoulder.

"Thanks Deaton." she smiled and he walked away. She held Derek's hand. "Thanks Derek." He kissed her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 581 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
2.9K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...
277K 7.7K 15
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝And that is where you and I have always differed, big bro. There is no getting over what I did-ever.❞ Carter Hale, youngest siste...
70K 1.4K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...