Supernatural House Arrest (Su...

By KittyHazelnut

Chuck and Amara bring all (okay, maybe not all, but this a lot of people to keep track of already, dammit!) y... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
♪ What comes next? You've been freed! ♫
Epilogue

Chapter 7

4.3K 199 363
By KittyHazelnut

"Hey, Samwich!" Gabriel says excitedly, bouncing over to the boy.

"What's up?" Sam asks.

"Nothing. I'm just bored."

"Join the club," Sam replies.

"Ooh, there's a club? What's it called? Does it have t-shirts?"

Sam laughs. "No, sorry. No shirts here."

"Alright, then I'll take yours off for you," Gabriel says with a smirk.

Sam chuckles at the angel. "Not what I meant."

"Aww, dang it," Gabriel says in a tone that makes it clear he knew he didn't have a chance. "I wanted to see those abs of yours."

Sam rolls his eyes, but he can't hide his amusement. "Sorry, Gabe."

"Well, I'll settle for a kiss," Gabriel says, leaning in to kiss Sam. Sam pulls away after a few seconds, much to Gabriel's dismay. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Sam says quickly.

"What's wrong?" Gabriel asks again. "Why won't you kiss me? Do you not love me anymore? I mean, it'd make sense cuz it's been, like, seven years, but —"

"No, that's not it," Sam interrupts. "Of course I love you. But..." He sighs, not sure how to phrase this.

"But what?" Gabriel asks worriedly.

"It's just... With my dad and Dean here, I just..."

"Don't want any PDAs?" Gabriel finishes.

Sam nods. "Basically, yeah. Overprotective family, ya know?"

"Not really," Gabriel replies. "I mean, Castiel hates me, Michael's barely said two words to me, and the only time Lucifer talks to me is if I mention him by name."

"I'm sure it will just take time," Sam assures him. "You'll have your brothers back in no time."

Gabriel gives him a small smile for his reassurance. "I hope so," he replies. "I really, really do."

~~

Michael sees Lucifer standing alone, and decides to try his luck again. He walks up to his brother, who frowns when he notices Michael's existence.

"Seriously, Michael. I don't want to talk to you. Get lost."

"Lucifer," Michael says, willing the angel to listen to him.

"Don't do that," Lucifer snaps.
"Don't do what?"

"Don't say my name like we're best friends. We aren't best friends. Not anymore."

"We could be," Michael replies.

"No, we can't."

"Why not?"

"'Why not?'" Lucifer repeats in disbelief. "Because you tried to kill me! You had your chance to make up with me, but you decided it was apocalypse time instead."

"I'm sorry," Michael says, though he's still not used to giving apologies.

"'Sorry' doesn't cut it!"

"What more do you want from me?" Michael asks.

"Nothing! That's the damn point. I want nothing to do with you."

"Don't be like that," Michael pleads.

"What, you're just expecting me to forget that you threw me in Hell and then wanted to kill me?"

"Not forget, just forgive. I want my brother back."

"And I want all those years I spent in Hell back. Looks like neither of us are getting what we want."

"Lucifer, please," Michael begs.

"You know, there's only one thing I regret about what's happened between us," Lucifer says. "I wish I killed you when I had the chance."

Michael feels those words hit him like a punch to the gut. "You don't mean that," he says softly.

"I meant every word," Lucifer hisses.

Michael looks at him like a wounded puppy, the full weight of what was said weighing down on him.

"You wanted your apocalypse so badly, why don't we do it now?" Lucifer suggests. "You and me, right here, right now. What do you say?"

"I'm not going to fight you," Michael says.

"Why the hell not? You didn't give it a second thought all those years ago!"

"Stop fighting," Gabriel commands them, realizing their argument isn't as minor as he had expected it to be.

"Shut up, Gabriel," Lucifer snaps. With a flick of his fingers, Gabriel is flung into a wall, the collision strong enough to make the whole bunker shake. Gabriel just falls to the ground, his numerous broken bones making it too hard to stand.

"Brothers, please stop," Castiel pleads, walking towards them to get between their fight.

Dean grabs his forearm and pulls him back. "What the hell are you doing?" Dean hisses.

"Hoping my brothers will stop fighting," Castiel replies.

"They just broke a freaking archangel and you're going to go bug them, too?"

"I don't think you understand the severity of their argument," Castiel says. "Lucifer doesn't make idle threats."

"That doesn't mean you've got to get between them!" Dean hisses. "If Lucifer's going to kill Michael, I don't think he'll hesitate before killing you, too!"

"But I'm sure if one of us dies, it will draw the attention of Chuck, and he will stop it from becoming an all-out apocalypse."

"So you'd let him kill you just to get Chuck's attention?"

Castiel nods. "Yes."

"Why?"

"Better me than anyone else here," Castiel replies simply.

"Dammit, Cas! Stop talking like that! You're no less important than anyone else here."

"Well, my apocalypses averted to apocalypses started ratio is not looking good," Castiel replies.

"What are you talking about? We basically avert the apocalypse every year."

"You basically avert the apocalypse every year," Castiel corrects him. "I'm just here for quick fixes. I'm expendable."

"Where did you hear that?"

"It doesn't matter. It's true. You and Sam are the real heroes. I'm nothing."

"You're not nothing. Far from it."

Castiel gives him a small smile. "That's kind of you to say, Dean, but it's not true."

"I mean it, Cas. I don't know what's up with these self esteem issues, but stop it. That's my thing. You're more important than just about everything else. What's it going to take to get that through your head?" Dean's past the point of pleading with the angel; he's starting to get sort of angry that the boy can't see his importance.

"It would take it being true."

"It is true! Cas, you're more important than you know. You're not nothing; you're everything. At least to me."

As soon as he says it, he wants to cram those words back in his mouth. Castiel looks at him with wide eyes as he processes what was said.

"What?" Castiel says softly.

"Nothing," Dean says dismissively.

Castiel tilts his head, doing his cute little squinty eye thing that Dean (and the fandom) adores. "I'm sensing regret," Castiel observes. "Embarrassment. Why?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Dean replies.

"You're lying," Castiel observes. "I can feel it. Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe your angel powers went whack."

"No. There is something you're not telling me."

Dean sighs in exasperation, knowing there's no way out of this. "What, you can sense just about everything else, but you're gonna make me say this?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"I mean... You're really going to make me say it, aren't you?"

"I don't understand."

Dean sighs at the angel's cluelessness. "You know what? It's nothing. Forget this ever happened, okay?"

"Dean, what are you so afraid to say to me?" Castiel asks.

"Nothing," Dean repeats. "It's nothing."

"Dean..." Castiel says, knowing there's something he isn't saying.

"Fine," Dean says. "It's probably going to be the biggest mistake of my life, but fine. I love you, Cas. I have for years, and I always will."

Castiel is still. Unsure what to say, he keeps his mouth shut. What just happened? Did Dean really just say that?

"I told you it would be a mistake," Dean mutters, turning around to leave. He'd rather not stand around in embarrassment for another hour or so.

Castiel grabs his wrist and pulls the boy back, momentarily forgetting to be gentle with his strength in his hurry to stop the boy from walking away. Castiel looks up at the boy, whose gaze are trained on the floor. Dean's face is red with embarrassment. Castiel gently lifts his face to the boy has no choice but to look at him. Once their eyes lock, it's as if everything else is suddenly invalidated in their lives.

Dean takes a step closer, wrapping his arms around the angel's neck as he presses their lips together. Castiel is still, frozen in shock. What remained of Dean's hopes are dashed when the angel doesn't return the kiss. Dean starts to pull away and take the walk of shame, but Castiel stops him by wrapping his own arms around Dean's waist.

It takes a moment of uncertainty before Castiel kisses Dean back, unsure if this is how it goes. It's been so long since he watched the pizza man, he can barely remember. When he hears Dean's intake of breath, he comes to the conclusion he's doing something right.

Dean melts into the kiss, enjoying every second of this moment he thought would never come. Castiel is less comfortable, still not sure what he should be doing but doing it nonetheless. Fortunately, Dean definitely seems to know what he's doing, bringing a pleasure to the angel he's never felt before. What is this? Lust? No, he's familiar with that sensation. This is different. Better. Beautiful in a way he cannot describe. 

It's love.

A/N For the longest time, I've cringed every time someone commented on this chapter because there was literally  no reason for them to have a sappy destiel moment in the middle of the apocalpyse, but after 15x18 and Cas's confession while Death was at their door, I will no longer be accepting criticism because this is no more cringe than the actual show fjhdafjkhdsfjak (but it's okay we love our cringe show)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 32 14
So Wattpad has jumbled the chapters in this book, I'm sorry, but the numbers are the order of the chapters. Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope yo...
72.8K 1.3K 34
This story will feature Dean, Sam, Castiel, Kevin, Charlie, Gabriel, Crowley, Meg, John, Ruby, Michael. [Complete]
6.9K 499 33
Castiel is an angel of the lord. When it is prophesied that he will fall in love with a human and that act will destroy Heaven, the angels close them...
16.2K 586 30
Cover by @Cobalt_Blu So in this something happens and Lucifer finds something, or someone, that will change his life forever. And how will this affec...