Did you forget?

By demi_thy_saviour

After an accidental pregnancy at the age of 18, Demi Lovato begged her long time boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen (Court case)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven: When She Loved Me.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Four

826 31 0
By demi_thy_saviour

Demi's POV

---

I couldn't remember how last night ended, but I woke up on the long seat of the sectional sofa; Luna laid on top of me with several strands of her hair in my mouth as I didn't have time to braid it. Opening my eyes was difficult as the sleep crusted my lids together which I successfully scraped away. The motion of rubbing my eyes caused Luna to stir and eventually wake up. 

"Mama?" I heard Luna whisper. 

"Hmm?" I lazily replied. 

"Your eyes...they look puffy." She rested her head back onto my chest. 

"I know baby, but I'll be okay" I assured; I looked ahead of me and the time was 8:17am. "Shit!" I yelled and shot up instantaneously, luckily catching Luna in time before she fell on the floor. 

"What..." She asked completely confused. 

"You're going to be late for school, we need to get ready now!" I low key panicked but kept my exterior calm for her sake. 

"But mama you're not okay, last night-" she began. 

"Baby I know it's going to be hard for you but you have to be my strong little warrior and don't tell anyone what happened; what happens at home stays at home got it?" I asked calmly. 

My baby did not speak but nod. 

"Now...I want you to go brush your teeth, morning routine. Can you do that for mummy?"

She nodded nonchalantly

 "Then I'll leave an outfit on the bed, then make breakfast."

"Yes mummy!" Her smile replicated Wilmer's, causing my heart to ache and melt at the same time. 

 •  •  •

After popping on my sunglasses, I took Luna out of the car; she held my hand tightly and we walked to the front office. 

"Mrs Valderrama glad you could make it on time." the office ladies voice was fuelled with sarcasm. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't feeling very well and my husband had to leave early for work." I lied. 

Her robotic voice emerged, "sign here, then she can go to class."   

"Be good monkey, I'll come back later to pick you up and we can go for ice cream, how does that sound?" I compromised with Luna.

"...Okay." 

I turned around and made my way to the exit; before I could shut the door, tiny arms grasped onto my thigh and I saw my daughter clinging and looking up at me. 

"What's wrong baby, you need to get to class, you're already late." Today was one of those days where I did not want to be left alone. 

"I didn't get to tell you I love you." She smiled innocently.

I bent down, "I love you too monkey."

After kissing her on the cheek, she ran to her classroom. 

•  •  •   

Luna's POV 

--- 

I couldn't believe mummy and daddy were fighting, they were so loud and scary I didn't know what to do; two weeks ago the police came to coach us how to call 911 and when to call them based on the situation. I almost did it.  

Ms Halee pulled me out of my trance and yelled out my name several times; I blushed in embarrassment as everyone stared at me, waiting for me to respond. 

"Miss Valderrama, I've called your name several times already; what is your answer on the greater or lesser than worksheet, question seven?" 

I looked down at my sheet and realised I hadn't used the fifteen minutes to complete the sheet but thinking about last nights event. 

"We don't have all day missy." Ms Halee began tapping her foot impatiently. 

"36 is less than 49." Alena whispered. 

"less." I loudly called out. 

Our teacher moved onto the next person, "Hm...Adriana, please tell us the answer to question eight."

"Thank you." I smiled at Alena. 

"That's okay, I got your back, you got my back right?" She asked. 

"Of course." I responded. 

•  •  •

Demi's POV 

---

I sat at the table in the kitchen swirling the coffee in my mug. My eyes were concentrated on the radio clock; the fluorescent red time displayed 2:19pm which meant in 41 minutes Luna would be finishing school for the day. 

Unexpectedly the front door opened and Wilmer entered and placed his jacket that he wore yesterday onto the coat hanger. 

"Hey..." he greeted awkwardly; I did not respond and stared down at my now cold coffee. 

"I uh...I called you a few times, you didn't pick up."

I stood up and walked towards the sink to pour my beverage down the drain.

He chased after me and gently tugged my shoulder which caused me to turn around and face his  umber coloured eyes. "Look Demi, I'm really sorry for everything that I said last night, I swear on my life-"

I cut him off, "No, I Don't care whether what you said was intentional or not, if you really loved me, you wouldn't have said those things in the first place, especially speaking about our daughter like that." I spoke firmly, certain that my mind was not going to change its perspective. 

"I know...I know hermo-" 

"Don't call me that, I know you're just trying to sweet talk."

"How can I make it up to you?" he asks, I did not answer.

Wilmer pulls me close with his strong arms and I felt the bulge between his legs"What about this?" he smirks. 

I scoffed in attempt to hide my desire for bedroom action. 

"I knew it." he replied, increasing his ego. 

"Don't push it." I said sternly.

He bowed like an idiot and pointed his arm towards the stairs, "ladies first." 

I began to walk up the stairs but stopped midway, "we still have to sort out last night." 

"I know baby." he held my hand and led us to our bedroom. 

•  •  •

Luna's POV

--- 

I exited the school gate and mama was no where in sight; Uncle Nick was already at the front to pick Alena.

"Bye Lulu, see you tomorrow." Alena waved at me and held onto Uncle Nick's hand. 

I searched around again for mama; not seeing her made me panic and my breathing become a little unsteady. 

"Luna where's your mum?" I turned around and saw Uncle Nick's face filled with worry. 

"Um...I don't know." I honestly answered.

"Hold on let me call her." 

"Okay..." 

Nick's phone rang but I heard mama's straight tone, meaning it went to voice mail.

"She didn't pick up." Nick reported; I just stared at him with a blank expression, not knowing what to do. 

He bent down to my height, "tell you what little one, I'll drive you home, are you okay with that?"

I thought about it for several seconds, "What if she's on her way?" I questioned. 

"Oh trust me she isn't..." he straightforwardly answered.. 

"Okay." 

All three of us made our way to the car. 

I sat in the adult seat because there was only one booster and it was for Alena. After a few minutes of silence, Uncle Nick started up a conversation.

"So...What time did you get home last night?"

I shrugged. 

He continued, "Is mum okay?" 

After a slight pause I decided to respond, "Yes." 

"I know your lying Luna...you just wrinkled your nose, your mother does that too..."

"Mama said not to tell anyone." 

"Don't you trust Uncle Nick?" he tried to persuade me. 

"I do...but I trust Mama more" 

He lightly chuckled, "wow you're smart..." 

•  •  •

We finally reached the driveway and Uncle Nick parked the car and told Alena we wouldn't be long. 

Uncle Nick helped me out of the car and held my hand; he opened the front door easily which meant Mama forgot to lock the door; we went inside. 

"Demi?" he yelled but nobody answered.   

"I think she's upstairs sleeping." I replied. 

We both walked up the stairs and just when I remembered Mamma said I had to knock first, Uncle Nick opened the door. 

"Harder! Pap- oh my god!" Mummy pushed Daddy off and Uncle Nick slammed the door shut.

"Lets go downstairs." he began to make his way down when I began to whine and cry loudly; I didn't stop. 

Mama dashed out of the room, her hair was messy and she wore a white singlet and black shorts; daddy followed behind her. He hurt her again. 

"Mummy!" I screamed. 

She ran towards me and picked me up, rocking me on her hip; I buried my face and continued to loudly sob. 

"Woah whats going on?" Daddy asked. 

"Go away!" I yelled. 

"Luna..." Mummy called for my attention, I ignored her. 

"You hurt mummy again!"

"No baby, we were just wrestling." 

I glared angrily at her.

"Hold on...what does she mean by 'again'?" Uncle Nick asked.

"Wilmer and I just had an argument, we're all good now." Mama sugar coated everything.

I became angry and thrashed in mama's arms, "You liar! Mama why are you lying!" 

"Then why did she say you were hurt?" Uncle Nick further questioned. 

"It's fine Nick, you can go." Daddy interrupted.

"Um...do I get a thank you?" Uncle Nick raised his eyebrow. 

"For what?" 

"Are you both fucking serious? I just drove your daughter who you forgot to pick up because you were too busy having sex." 

"Put me down! I hate you! How could you forget about me!" I sobbed and grasped onto Uncle Nick's legs, signalling I wanted to go with him. 

"Monkey I'm so sorry-" 

"No you're not." I cut her off, "You promised ice cream; you chose Daddy over me!"   

"I'm have to go, Alena is waiting for me in the car." Uncle Nick said coldly. 

I attempted to run after him but mama pulled me back.

"Let go!" I screamed. 

"Baby please I'm really sorry." Mama started crying with me. I slowly gave up and slept in her embrace.  

_________________________

Hey everyone, here's Chapter Four as promised! Also between 31st December until 14th January I will be over seas but I will try to update at least two chapters and whenever I have time I will write more. 

-Julz 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.2K 16
Based off my imagine 'What Mothers Do' from my Demi Lovato/You Imagines. Sleepless nights, consuming depression, empty threats and frightening revela...
5.7K 116 57
In 2010, at the age of 18, Demi found out she was pregnant. Scared, but with the support of her boyfriend Wilmer, she decided to keep the baby. Or wh...
39.3K 1.3K 33
Being 26 and raising a two year old isn't a simple task. Taking it one day at a time and loving her world more then life itself, Her son was all she...
180K 4.4K 52
Hi, Diaz Valderrama here, you may recognize my last name, my dad is Wilmer Valderrama. Hispanic, model, actor and etc. Married to Demi Lovato? Well...