Loving Him ǁ c.f.

By -natxx

Claireese is in the hospital. Of course she wakes up. But when she does will everything will be as golden as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 13

586 11 2
By -natxx

Claireese's POV

So today Connor and I are going to hang out, but in all honesty I'm not excited. I usually am, but he has been cold and distant ever since my acceptance letter. To put it in short terms he has been a dick. Like he can't even be happy that I get a chance to go to my dream college. I want to make it work, but I want equal cooperation, if he won't support me than this relationship is over and I'm going to tell him that today. I can't be with someone who is supportive of my dreams, of my career and future. It's just not my forte in a relationship, I need someone who will be there for me. So now I'm thinking that I should get ready to hang out with him, but I'm so lazy. Ah, fuck it I need to get off my lazy ass and get some fresh air I have been packing little by little.

I take a shower and do all the stuff people do in showers and then hop out. I dry my hair and take out my flat iron and heat it up. I got to my closet and pick out a lavendar crop top with daisy straps, light wash high waisted shorts, and white high top converse. I flat iron my hair and take a few front strands and french braid it. I apply BB Cream, powder, mascara, and lipgloss to finish off my whole look. I grab my phone, bag, and a black watch bracelet. By the time I finish I hear Connor talking to Gracie so I go downstairs. 

"Claire bear is upstairs getting ready, she says she looks like a troll and wants to be pretty for you!" She tells him.

"Oh yeah? Well you tell her that she isn't a troll and I'll take her anyway," He responds.

"No need, she is right hurr!" I say.

"Hello gorgeous," He says as he kisses my cheek.

"Hey handsome," I respond, "Graciee, tell mom I left okay?"

"Okay!" She exclaims as she skips off to the kitchen.

"Shall we?" I ask.

"We shall," He responds in a funny British accent.

~.~.~.~

Soooo, I'm writing again guisee! SURPRISE. Updates might be more frequent depending on my free time and school work, but school is ending in a few month so I will try to be more frequent with everything. I'm sorry updates are short, but these are just filler chapters! 

~XoXo Natania<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 382 17
Claireese Winters, just a simple small town California girl. No fame to her name what so ever. So how did she end up with famous YouTuber best friend...
2.1K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
76.2K 1.7K 42
Josie left home to move to LA with her best friend Matthew when she graduated high school in hopes for becoming famous on YouTube but along the way s...
6.3K 217 15
Hi. My name is Cierra Fox and I live in Minnesota. Just so you know I've known Connor Franta since we were both in diapers. And yes I mean THE Con...