Lana Parrilla's Lost Daughter

By storyofmylife888

This is a book of a little 3 year old girl who is in an orphanage. Her life changes when her birth mother Lan... More

Found
Stubborn
My Baby
First Day
First Day Part 2
Missing Charlotte
Heading go meet Nana and Papa
Meeting the Grandparents
Sick
Babying the Baby
Introducing Maddie
Dating?
Dont Go
Dinner as Planned?
Wonderful Night
Sleepover?
Test
Sean...
How Soon is Too Soon?
The Playdate
Too Old for Them
First Ultrasound
Coming Out
Charlotte's Back
What Should I do?

First Day Part 3

2.2K 56 0
By storyofmylife888

Lana's POV
I carried Maddie up to her bed a while ago for her nap time. It's has been an hour and suddenly I heard crying. I quickly went upstairs to her room to see Maddie crying on her bed. When she saw me she reached out for me to pick her up. I smiled a bit thinking of how my daughter wants me to comfort her. I picked her up and then realized that her bum was wet and so was the bed.
Me: "Maddie, did you pee yourself?"
She nodded her head and cried more.
Maddie: "I sorry."
I bounced her a bit assuring her that it's okay it happens. I put her bingy in her mouth to clam her down and I ran a bath.
Me: "Okay bath time come here."
Maddie saw the bath and she ran the opposite direction and I forgot to close her door too. I got up and walked to where she was running. She was going down the stairs fast and she fell. I ran to her and picked her up checking to see if she is badly hurt besides her crying. I bounced her again and kissed her head.
Me: "That's why you don't run from mommy, and that's why you don't go down the stairs like that. Now let's go bath time."
Maddie: "NO!"
She started to kick and squirm but it didn't work anymore.
Maddie: "NO BATH!"
I just ignored her and when we got to her room I had to pin her down to take off her clothes. She was not loving this bath idea. I carried her into the washroom and plopped her into the tub. She was crying and reaching out for me so I knelt down to the floor and tried to calm her.
Me: "Maddie baby it's just a bath you're okay."
She carried on crying and then I had an idea. I went for a second and grabbed two barbies that i got her yesterday before she came. I went back to the washroom to my still crying baby and I put the barbies in the tub.
Me: "Here let's play barbies?"
Her face lit up and she was happy now. Finally after getting her clean I took her out of the tub and dried her off. She put on her new clothes that I laid out for her. I had to help her a bit but she was catching on. Then I brushed her hair and braided it. Finally it was dinner time.

I finished making dinner and I found Maddie playing with her dolls in the living room.
Me: "Maddie dinner time come on."
For once she listened and toddled over to the chair and I lifted her up and strapped her in her chair.
Maddie: "PIZZA!"
I smiled, I guess he likes pizza just like me. I have her a slice and she ate it all! I'm so happy she is starting to act normal and not cranky all the time.we finished eating and I took her out of her chair and she continued playing with her dolls while I tidied up.
Me: "Maddie want to watch a movie baby?"
Her face lit up
Maddie: "Ya! I pick!"
We scrolled through Netflix and of course she clicked... Frozen. This just reminded me about how I have to tell the public soon about Maddie. I just don't want them to harass her so much she's just a little girl. Halfway through the movie Maddie started to struggle to keep her eyes open. I pulled her into my lap, at first she wanted to escape but I didn't let go and pulled her close. She eventually gave in a snuggled up to me and then fell asleep. I just say there with my baby girl admiring her beauty. A few minutes later I carried her upstairs and changed her into her PJs, I hope she doesn't wet herself tonight. I tucked her into her bed and gave her a big kiss.
Me: "Night Maddie mommy loves you so much. Please call me mommy or mom, please."
With that I left her room and went to get ready for bed. I can't wait to see what my daughter is like when she is more comfortable with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2.5K 27
This is the third book after Nothing Like You. Growing up Ellie always felt she was missing a part of herself. When she was a baby her dad had past...
342K 6.1K 32
After leaving her royal family because she can't handle that her sister married her one true love. But before leavin he threatens her that if she da...
6.1K 163 23
Lily is a foster child from London. She loves everything Lana Parrilla, and she loves the series Once upon a time. She looks up to Emma, as she belie...
102K 3.1K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...