Mated to my enemy

By diamondsparkles1

"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why h... More

⚜character description⚜
Important Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Enemies 🔸
⚜character description⚜
Chapter 2 - Squirrel cheeks 🔸
Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸
Chapter 4 - Setting up the prank 🔸
Chapter 5 - Pranking time 🔸
Chapter 6 - Human cake! 🔸
Chapter 7 - Alpha Ceremony 🔸
Chapter 8 - She's my mate?! 🔸
Not a chapter
Chapter 9 - Rejection? 🔸
Chapter 10 - NEVER hit a wolf
Not a chapter
Chapter 11 - My enemy is a dog! Haha!
Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf
Chapter 13 - My best friend is a vampire?!
Chapter 14 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 15 - I'm sick of secrets
Chapter 16 - 99.9999% human
Chapter 17 - Hanging out with werewolves
Chapter 18 - She will be mine
Chapter 19 - Surprise Attack
Chapter 20 - The loss
Chapter 21 - Kisses, kisses all around
Chapter 22 - The date
Chapter 23 - Marked
Chapter 24 - Why is love so complicated?
Chapter 25 - Kiss, kiss, vampire
Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae
Chapter 27 - Sorry my ass
Author's Note
Chapter 28 - Operation learn how to fight
Chapter 29 - The talk
Chapter 30 - Ben's Birthday
Chapter 32 - One step closer yet two steps back
Chapter 33 - Betrayed?
Chapter 34 - Mom?
Author's Note
Chapter 35 - Finding her
Chapter 36 - Finding help
Chapter 37 - Escape from the hell hold?
Chapter 38 - Arron to the rescue
Chapter 39 - Apology accepted?
Chapter 40 - Forgiving
Chapter 41 - It has begun
Chapter 42 - The war
Chapter 43 - The war (part two)
Chapter 44 - New beginnings
Epilogue
New Book + Author's note!!!!!!
The new book is up!

Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings

13.7K 418 60
By diamondsparkles1

Hey!!!!!! What's up! *Answers to herself; THE SKY!* Har har! Okay moving on..... I hope your all doing terrific because this is a good chapter. And by good I mean that this chapter is the start of everything. By now you must realize that if this chapter starts everything, it must signify we're nearing the end. But don't fret! There is still plenty to come!! But just so you know, this book will end in the first months of 2017, meaning there's few yet still quite a few chapters left! This chapter is quite possibly the best and longest chapter I have written so far. (Not to toot my own horn or anything) Anycheers, here's the chappie!!!! Enjoy!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

"Well? Where was the attack?" I asked the soldier that came to warn me.

"The pack safe house, Alpha. The vampires set it on fire, it seems that it must have gone wrong as there is a strong smell smell of burning flesh," he said with a dark expression .

So this is how they wanted to play, dirty. If there had been people I there, all the kids, untrained women, and elderly had been there, they would have been burned and killed. This enraged me. How dare they try and harm my pack! They will play for this. If they wanted to play dirty, so be it. I had some tricks up my sleeves as well.

I was glad I didn't let Daphne come. Before I quickly left, I asked a guard to take her home. She was not a happy camper but, at least she was safe.

I told the guards not to tell anyone so that they wouldn't be alarmed. Of course, I had guards stationed outside so that if anything went wrong or they decided to attack again, they wouldn't be vulnerable. Ben and Luke were also notified of the current situation through the link.

As we walked into the direction of the pack safe house, I asked, "Is there anything else I should know?"

He nodded slowly.

"Well?" I said impatiently.

"We found a note," he said shakily, fumbling with his fingers.

Really getting annoyed and impatient, I made him stop walking roughly, and asked a little harshly, "And...?"

"I-it's for th-the Luna," he stuttered.

That's all it took for my wolf to take over me. We ran to the safe house and once we got there, me and my wolf scrunched our noses as we were hit by the horrid smell. By now, most of the fire was put out and there were minor damages inflicted on the safe house. My wolf let out a low growl.

"Where is the note?!" I growled.

One of the guards came out with a note and I snatched it from him.

___________________
   Dearest Luna,
I see you have found your mate but, you won't be together for long. I really would prefer to do this the easy way as I would not like you to get hurt. Come to me, come to me and you will be treated like the queen you are. Not enough to convince you? Well, what if I told you that the woman you thought abandoned you and never cared enough to stay is actually here. Let me assure you she is very excited to see you. I will give you two days. Two days to make your decision. If you make the incorrect one, let's just say there won't be a happy ending for a certain someone either over here, or living with you. Remember, two days.

      Yours truly,
                    King Ametheus
___________________

I crushed the note in my hand after easing it.

'No one is going to hurt mate! We will keep her safe!' Blake growled.

'No! No one will, even if it means I have to conceal this letter from her.' I mind linked him back.

We go back to the pack house and I go straight to my office. I mind linked Ben and Luke to come to my office immediately.

They come to me and I tell them my plan. The plan that my father has been so against but is the last chance we have. Asking the other packs to help us win this war.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: What is your New Years resolution?(if you have one) I don't have one. Why? Well here's the answer;
Me: My New Years resolution is to eat healthy!
Me on Jan. 1st: *Eats salads and low calorie foods* I'm so proud!
Me on Jan. 2: *Eats 10 pounds of chocolate everything in one day* Wow! What an improvement! Last year I only made it the first hour and the the second I was already eating McDonald's! Whooo! Plus, there's always next year.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I wake up and stretch. I had texted Arron last night asking if everything's okay but, I fell asleep waiting for his response.

I check my phone and see there's still no response. I sigh and get out of bed. I put on my workout clothes and head over to Zander's house to meet Kyle. I had the whole day planned out. I would go and train with Kyle, then come back to make some dinner for my dad and get ready for the date I had with Arron.

I was terrified yet ready for the date. I don't know what me and Arron are anymore. I hated what he did to me but I also couldn't ignore the feelings I had for him. Deep down, I knew I would forgot ice him in the end for what he did even if I really didn't want to. I don't know if it's the mate bond or my actual feelings that were making me feel like this. Stupid feelings!

I hop in my car and go to meet "the Kylenator".
******

After the practice I am covered in sweat. I swear! I don't know where that man comes up with so many names to call me! Today he called a lopsided wimpy chimp! The nerve of some people!

At least, I actually made a huge improvement. I almost defeated him in a fight! Of course it ended with me falling on my behind but hey! On my defense, he's a vampire and I'm a "lopsided wimpy chimp" so- well mind you!

I go into my house and freshen up. I go downstairs and prepare my Dad's dinner. Hmm... Looks like tonight will be, roasted chicken with a side of mashed potatoes and salad.

I prepare everything and leave the chicken in the oven to cook while I get ready for the date.

I decide to wear something casual. I decide on plain black jeans, black cropped top, red vans, and a jean material vest. I then decide against it and choose a much more warm jacket with the same material! 🔽

For makeup, I decide to go light on the eyes and bold on the lips. I put only mascara on my eyes, put concealer on a couple blemishes, and finally a red lipstick on. I've always felt empowered by wearing a red color on my lips and felt that it boosted my confidence so I knew tonight was perfect to wear. I curl the ends of my hair and head downstairs to check on the chicken.

I finish up in the kitchen and hear the door bell ring. I take out the chicken and turn off the oven. I head over to the door and am not surprised to see Arron standing there. May I add that he looked totally ho- No stop it! Shame on you Daphne!

I saw he was staring at my lips and couldn't help but feel the heat come up my face.

"Hey Kingston, you look beautiful," he said with a smile.

"Thank you, so do you," I said with a smirk.

"Why thank you kind lady, no ones ever told me that. I'm sure if they did they would be six feet under ground but," he said raising a finger, "when you said it, I know you mean it," he said with a smirk of his own.

I roll my eyes and grab my phone and purse. I close the door behind me and am surprised to see him holding out his arm.

"Did you get hit in the head here?" I asked him.

He put his arm down, scrunching his face in confusion.

"No... Why?" He asked.

"Because last time I checked, you weren't a gentleman. I mean I remember like it was yesterday that you stuck gum in my hair," I said crossing my arms.

He brought his arm back up and grinned, "And last time I checked, I was seven and you were six when that happened. And to answer your other question, no I did not hit my head."

I just roll my eyes and grab his arm. He leads me to his car and opens the door for me. Once I'm in, he gets in the driver's side and starts the car.

"You have two points so far," I say, putting on my seat belt.

"Two points?" He asks, looking at me confusedly.

"Yes, every time you do something I like or correctly, you will get a point," I say matter a factly.

"Oh so now your grading me, may I ask what is the total?" he asks, chuckling.

"You only have two... out of one hundred." I say.

"Ooh harsh. But I'm sure I'll soon be one hundred out of one hundred," he said leaning close to me.

Our lips brushed together closely. I shivered at the closeness of our lips. He noticed and chuckled lowly. I just wanted to crash my lips onto his but that image of him and that blonde girl kissing came into my head. I scooted away from him and diverted the situation another way.

"So... where are we going?" I ask him, looking at the road.

He clears his throat and says, "A cabin that my father owns. I've asked for a table for two and dinner to be there by the time we arrive."

I nod my head as he takes the car out of the drive way. In about fifteen minutes, we arrive at the cabin. The car ride was pretty silent except for the small talk here and there.

He opens the door to the cabin, and leads me to the back of it. This cabin was modest and warm, making me feel more relaxed. In the back, there's a table and dinner placed in the center of the porch. The porch was incased with glass that was illuminated by the string lights draping down from the glass ceiling. The sun setting could be seen up top.

"This is beautiful Arron," I gasped.

"Does that win me more points?" He asked with a huge grin.

I nodded my head and said, "Definitely."

"Good," He said, nodding his head, satisfied.

He pulled the chair out, signalling me to sit down. I thanked him and he sat down as well. He uncovered our plates, revealing the delicious food. We talked a little but mostly ate. The food was so good! When we finished, he asked me to get up so that he could move the table out of the way. After he did so, he laid out a blanket on the floor and told me to lay on it and look up. I did and was about to question him, when he got up and said wait here. I put my hands behind my head and got comfy. The string lights turned off and the stars shined brightly with the moon through the glass. Arron came and laid next to me. We looked at the stars, as they twinkled in the sky. I looked at Arron, the only light coming from the moon and stars.

"This is beautiful, thank you," I said with a small smile.

"Of course, you deserve this and way more, especially after what I did," he said, not meeting my eyes when he said the last part.

Way to ruin the moment.

"Why did you do it?" I asked lowly, trying to contain my anger.

His expression hardened as he said, "Because you kissed that vampire."

"What?! I did no such thing!" I shouted, getting up from my laying position.

"Ohoho yes you did, you even saw me when you kissed him!" he said, raising his voice.

"I think I would remember something like that! How dare you say that!" I yelled, clenching my teeth.

"How dare you do that?!" he shouted back.

"You know what? Screw you! I'd like to go home now." I said already leaving.

"Fine!" he shouted.

"You know, you always find a way to ruin everything." I said.

I barely heard him whisper, "I know."

That almost made me go back but, my anger over came that.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Oh my god I'm glad I'm done! It took so much work and time to write this chapter so please vote. I've never written something this long for such a long time and I'm numb right now. But, I wanted to leave this book with a good chapter this year. Please vote and comment and have an amazing new years! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 3K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
227K 5.8K 25
Rosalie is a shy girl she lets people push her around and she does not stick up for herself even when her wolf heaven tells her to fight back and yes...
838K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...
949K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...