Dear Juliet (Chosen Sequel) (...

By Lou_Writes

~SEQUEL TO CHOSEN BUT DO NOT HAVE TO READ BOOK 1 TO FOLLOW BOOK 2~ Juliet Schreave. She's kind, she's friendl... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Where have I been?
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.

Prologue.

631 14 4
By Lou_Writes

Dear Juliet,

I don't think I can do this anymore. You're the princess, the future queen, my future queen. And I'm... Well you know who I am.

Nobody.

I'm sorry but we shouldn't be together and I know that you don't think that that's fair but it's the truth.

I'm sorry.

Goodbye Princess.

Liam

A/N:

Hey guys this is the prologue to the sequel of Chosen so if you haven't read that you can find it on my profile.

If you have read Chosen the I hope you enjoy this. Make sure you stay tuned for the next parts that will come soon!

Bye!

Louisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 0 13
Lumina, one of the two girls to be selected from the same province, is absolutely happy with her life in the palace. She and Prince Travon are going...
165K 1.4K 62
America finally has Maxon. Happily married. She has the responsibilities as queen. Everyone adores the royal couple. But when Maxon starts to drink a...
213 32 9
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧... When the crown prince announces his upcoming Selectio...
352K 7.5K 29
If there was a competition to win the prince's heart and become the queen wold you enter? it seems like a simple answer, but not for Emily. Emily is...