The Divine Words Poetry Compe...

By VisionaryTeam

Voting has officially ended! 3/25/2012 11:59 pm Good vs. Evil has been a contrast used for centuries. It has... More

The Divine Words Poetry Competition: Good vs Evil.
'The Everlasting Battle' By: KatherineK
Good and Evil Darkness and Light By: christienortje
Imminent Tragedy By:AbysmallyAbstracted
The Goal By: TheSecretofDawn
Raw By:SafeHaven

Can't think of one... By: ZacharyC

183 4 0
By VisionaryTeam

Title: Can't think of one...

Username:ZacharyC

Contrast of good and evil

Oh, my blessed love, run! Run for the wind, run for the sun!

The beast is loose, Nothing shall set again the noose,

Run my love! Run to your kindred in Shallot, run to your mothers-kin in Tartarus,

Run, please I beg of you! It cares for not but to feast, only in the hunt can it be sated,

My blessed bride how happy we could have been,

If only I had learned to control my demon,

If only I had died, then you may yet be alive.

Blessed father, please I implore with what little I have gained on earth, what little I have gained in death, spare my love. Please Yahweh I know no other to ask, to put the past in its own flask, and throw it into oblivion. Please father of time, mother of space, please help my loved one survive this, this torment that the demon of the stars has given him, Please even if it means I must be sent to Tartarus with my cursed kin.

Father of the deep, mother of the keep, come we must judge, we must decide if to bide adieu to her loved or to send her to hell and save his wretched soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
8.5K 409 74
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...