TMNT Daughter scenarios

By Snicker143

Daughter scenarios of tmnt More

When He finds You:Leo
When He finds you:Raph
When He finds you: Donnie
When He finds you :Mikey
When the family meets you: Leo
When the family meets you: Raph
When the family meets you: Donnie
When the family meets you:Mikey
When you first walk and word: Leo
When you first walk and talk: Raph
When you first walk and Talk: Donnie
When you first walk and Talk: Mikey
Your 5th birthday: Leo
Your 5th birthday: Raph
Your 5th Birthday: Donnie
Your 5th Birthday: Mikey
First Training: Leo
First Training: Donnie
First Training: Mikey
Trick or Treat :Leo
Trick or Treat :Raph
Trick or Treat: Donnie
Trick or Treat: Mikey
Ninja: Leo
Ninja: Raph
Ninja: Donnie
Ninja: Mikey
Busted: Leo
Busted: Raph
Busted: Mikey
Dark Side: Leo
Dark side: Raph
Dark side: Donnie
Dark Side: Mikey
Save Me: Leo
Save Me: Raph
Save Me: Donnie
Save Me: Mikey

Busted: Donnie

972 26 5
By Snicker143

You always kept to yourself

You didn't mind not leaving the lair

But this....

Watching the gorgeous sunset

The billion of new noises

All the different types of color lights brightening up the atmosphere

You: I guess a little fresh air never hurt anyone..... well except for the fact that the oxygen here is 82.6% contaminated and combined with the axiomatic carbohydrates and it's negative structure-

You: I'm rambling again, aren't I?

You: I sighed wishing that my brain would stop functioning like that, I blame you father

You looked down at the city in front of you as you kept seated on the ledge, but away from the sun rays stretching and falling staying in the dark as a wise turtle told me to.

You grasped the scythe with the purple wrapping on it carefully. You couldn't help but smile behind your auburn mask he gave you as well, it reminded you of all the fun smart and educational memories y'all shared together even with your uncles and Grandrat at times.

You: I got a great family, weird and crazy and loud and destructive at times- ok all the time, yet they are one shell of a family

You shook your head slowly still smiling, you admired the silver shining steel that let the normal wooden stick to be a weapon to you. Your palm grazed the metal softly making sure not to cut yourself and down the bass of the smooth fine wood.

......A bump....

Almost unidentified if you weren't caressing it so gently, you almost missed until you went back over it . Eyebrows were scrunched up above your eyes, thinking too many scenarios to only see through one.

You unzipped your satchel you had around your body and pulled out your handy dandy

TWEEZERS !!!!!!

You placed on your glasses next and focused in on your task finding the spot pretty easily now and moved the purple fabric to see a device so small for the human eye to see, but you were a scientist so you could figure what was going on here.

Your hand relaxed on the task and smoothly finished your small mission moving your tweezers to your face to see what the bump on the stick was.

Sighing to yourself for no being able to see the thing still and pulled down your extra lens flippy thing getting a closer and better view of the thing.

No doubt that you weren't surprised

You: Father, I hope you know how to get a tracking device out your shell around the corner and over the bridge,  the next time I see you

You let out a frustrated sigh moving your hands in your ( h/l/c) hair to release your fuse slowly. 

You: If you really think I will let you get away with this Father, you got another thing coming at you

You smirked developing a devious plan already in your scientific, yet scary mind.

???: What are you doing up here kid?!

   ~1 hour later~

You placed down your last item to make the scene look real and got into place.

You used your cool watch that sadly now reminding you that you and your dad made and typed in on the hologram keyboard to activate the panic scener on the tracker and waited in your hiding spot for your dad and possible uncles.

Not even a half an hour passed sensing your family around the corner. Your Dad had a tracking device in his hands that you saw him normally use for mutagen cases, but guessed he can use for other things like tracking his daughter through New York.

Raph: I don't see her Don.

Donnie: She should be right here

Currently, all five of you were on one of the many abandoned buildings, that had a rise on one half of the building so people would have to jump to get to one side of it. Your scene  was on the lower half and the turtles were on the higher one not seeing it first, until Uncle Mikey.

Mikey: Hey dudes, I think you shouldn't see this

On the lower half had a  big old water tank that you hid under to not be seen.

You watched them ignore Mikey's  protest and heard the expected gasp on cue. You watched with interest when your families face has fallen with rage and sadness. Their eyes white with fury and maybe Mikey was for pizza since he was drooling all over the place. There 'you' layed almost half beaten to death with scratches and a bloody nose and busted lip not forgetting some burnt marks from the lasers the Footbots had.

Donnie: (y-y/n).....wa-......bots-... trac-... I'LL KILL YOU SON OF A B*TCHES

Your eyes were wide to even here your Dad say those choice of words. You almost felt bad about pulling this plan up,  but  then remembered your doing this to show him a lesson.

Your family got into action and destroying the 10 bots to shreds that were surrounding 'you', except for  the last one. The one that had your scythe in your stomach, looking blank in the face with his robot looking self.

Your Dad was about to slash at it with his own bo- staff, then the robot grabbed the staff in mid air before it can be hit.

Donnie: What the-

You hauled up your hologram keyboard and  typed in  specific codes connected to the last foot bot that held your Dad's weapon.

Out of nowhere the weak and mindless bot that could be sliced in two seconds became your own ninja machine that fought your Dad and also Uncles when ever they fought back at it . Your fingers moved fast to keep
Up with the four turtles speed against the robots, luckily; it did defeating your Uncle Mikey and surprisingly  Raph and Leo next.

Donnie: You piece of electromagnetic sulfurided-

He was stopped by his own words feeling a fist connect to his face and his whole world ended in a black abyss.

No he's not dead.....but he's busted

Donnie's vision came back to see (y/c/e) looking back at him with Intense calm knowing the colors of those eyes were yours.  He was about to hug you when he felt the restrictions around him and heard more grunts as well realizing that him and his brothers were all tied up together .

Donnie: (Y/n) your-your a- alive!

You: Yes Father I am, I'm smarter than you think

Donnie: But I-i thought-

You: That I was dead, never thought you'd think of me so.... weak

Donnie instantly felt sorrow.

Footbots were coming behind you, your Father saw and screamed at you to move. Yet you only sighed at his outburst pushing a bottom on the side of your watch to make the five Footbots hauled. Then Donnie put two and two together.

Donnie: (y/n), you were controlling them the whole time

You: Well of course.

Donnie: Why, why would you do this to your  own family? Do you have any reason how scared you made me!

You pulled out the tracker he left on your weapon making him shut his mouth quickly.

You: You should know that I'm was your daughter. You should've known better

Donnie: Was?

???: That's right

In one of the corners of the building stood a man ...... with a afro..... that nobody likes.

You: Say hello to my new friend.... Baxter Stockman

Baxter: I told you it's Baxter - oh wait you got it right (y/n). Should we be off now Miss. Hamato ?

He gestured a arm out to you and you gladly took it ready to leave your so called family.

Donnie: Don't do this cookie

You threw the thing at his head giving him no expression your face. Seeing his sorrow planted on his face feeling victory on your side.

You: Farwell  Hamato Donatello

Donnie: (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)!  YOU LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER!

You: My father trust me with all his heart, unlike this creature here

Hey everyone, sorry for the long disappearance.
Please don't hate me, school got me on a leash

Sorry everyone

Lovez143

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.4K 48
Ever wondered what it would be like to have one of the turtles as your dad? This is my first time doing something like this, I hope you all enjoy :)
303 28 31
She's sad and he's just a guy behind a phone. 🍕 Parker is living his BEST life as a highschool student working a part-time job at a pizzaria (note t...
8.6K 209 21
Donnie finally gets a girlfriend but feels nervous about going out with her. April decides to come along to help him. But what will Donnie do after h...
5.9K 166 25
just a Casey/tmnt fanfic :D