S, is for the simple need. E...

By MadelinePaigee

Paige is a teenage girl inlove with her teenage boyfriend, Peirce. But after a few months of them dating he b... More

(=SEX=) Part one.
(=SEX=) Part two.
(=SEX=) Part four.
(=SEX=) Part five.
(=SEX=) Part six.
(=SEX=) Part seven.
(=SEX=) Part eight.
(=SEX=) Part nine.
(=SEX=) Part ten.
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 11
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 12
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 13
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 14
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 15
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 16
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 17
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 18
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=). Part 19
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 20
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 21.
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 22.
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 23.
S, is for the simple need. E is for the ecstacy. X is just to.... Part 24.
Part 25

(=SEX=) Part three.

25.2K 388 117
By MadelinePaigee

S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot, because that's the one you really want. ( =SEX=)

I didn't see Peirce for the rest of the day and felt slightly guilty for being soo harsh on him. I was currently sitting in 6th period waiting for the bell to ring, signalling the end of the day.

Tick, tick, tick. I watched the clocks hand move second by second. I just wanted to get out of here and go home.

The bell finally rung and everyone rushed out of the classroom. I walked outside, the sun was shining brightly and the air was hot. As I was heading towards the parking lot to find Zane so he could drive me home, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Hi Zane" I greeted my brother, to be honest, he is a man-whore and that's why he is usually with a different girl each night.

"Hey, I can't drive you home tonight so I called Peirce and asked him to" Zane said with a shrug.

"Where are you going?" I asked fearing the answer. I really didn't want to be left home with Peirce by myself.

"To a mate's house" Zane said with a grin.

"Weren't you out last night?" I complained.

"Yeah but this chick is hotter than the girl I was with last night" He said. Told you he was a man-whore, he's going to be with another girl tonight.

"What time will you be home?" I asked.

"I don't know...now you're starting to sound like mum" Zane said with a laugh, but the mention of my parent's brung sadness to me. It seems like ages since I have seen them.

"I'll see you later then" I said with a sad smile and then walked further off into the car park to find...Peirce.

I found Pierce's car and could see him sitting in the driver's seat. I opened the car door and slid into the passenger seat without saying a word. I was not apologizing for anything! He brought it all upon himself. I couldn't tell what mood he was in he could be, sad, angry, depressive, lustful, happy or mad, but I couldn't tell because when I looked at his face it was emotionless.

"Soo...where were you today?" I asked.

"At home" He replied while keeping his gaze on the road ahead.

I noticed that he was wearing a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked because curiosity got the best of me. Had he just been out with another girl? I would soo dump his ass if he has.

"Because I'm taking you out for tea" He said with a big grin plastered on his face and the events from earlier on in the day were forgiven. I know I shouldn't have forgiven him so easily but at least he was trying to make it up to me, right?

"I have no idea what to wear" I complained while standing in my underwear and searching through my closet for a dress.

"That one" Peirce said pointing to a short, red halter dress while snaking his arms around my waist and trailing kisses on my neck. 

Passion burned inside of me as I turned around to face him and pressed my lips to his. I felt him move his hands lower as he placed them on my ass. I moved my arms up and put my arms around his neck. After a few minutes Peirce pulled away chuckling.

"Wouldn't want to be late now, would we?" He asked with a smile. This was the side of Peirce that I like because the angry side of him really did scare me.

"I know" I said returning the smile and grabbing the red dress off of the hanger. I slipped it on the proceeded to the bathroom so I could do my hair. I brushed my light brown hair then put it up into a ballerina bun, leaving my side bangs out to frame my face. I then tied a red ribbon around the bun and grabbed my mascara. I put a coat of mascara around my electric, blue eyes.

"You don't need make-up" Peirce said while walking into the bathroom.

"But have you seen how gorgeous some other girls are?" I questioned him while putting a small amount of rosy blush on my cheeks.

"You're beautiful in every way to me" He replied with a smile and I swear I saw him blush. If my legs could have turned to jelly and my insides melt, they would have just then.

"Thank you" I said quietly.

"Are you ready?" Peirce asked, still smiling.

"Yes" I said grinning while slipping on a pair of silver heels and grabbing my silver clutch purse which had my phone in it.

"You look really good" Peirce commented as we walked down the stairs hand- in-hand.

"Same do you" I replied.

We ended up going to a fancy restaurant where Peirce insisted that he paid for everything; I guess he was feeling guilty. I enjoyed going out with him tonight, it was really nice.

"Could you believe that guy?" Peirce asked as we stepped inside my house, and surprise; Zane wasn't home yet.

"That was hilarious" I replied while taking my heels off and sitting on the couch. While at the restaurant some teenage guy had been trying to chat up older girls. Every time he got rejected he moved onto a new person. He came to my table when Peirce had walked off to get the drinks and I told him to go away before he could even ask me a question.

"Well I'm going to go change" I said and then headed upstairs to my room. I went into the bathroom and pulled my hair out then brushed it. I then slid the dress off and was reaching for a shirt in my closet when I felt Peirce snake his arms around my waist.

"I love you" He said while kissing my neck.

"I love you too" I replied smiling.

"I love you more" He replied with a chuckle and turned me around to face him.

I was going to ask 'then why do you hurt me?' but I really didn't want to ruin the moment. 

Peirce pulled me closer to himself and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down and crushed his lips desperately against mine, he then slowly licked along my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I cautiously granted. I felt his hands slowly trailing along my stomach, I pressed myself further into him while letting out a small moan and I felt him smile against my lips. I could feel his manhood poking into me and wanted to stop before things went any further, but I couldn't. I felt his fingers slowly trailing down to the rim of my underwear and tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go. He wrapped his arms tighter around me when I tried to pull away again.

"D...don't" I stuttered.

"Why not?" He questioned in a pissy tone.

"I'm n...not ready" I tried to reply calmly but it was pretty hard while he was kissing my neck passionately.

"It will be fine, it won't hurt...I promise" He whispered huskily into my ear while moving his hand into my underwear.

"No" I said strongly while pushing myself away from him and talking a couple of steps back.

"I have needs" He replied with anger clear in his voice.

"I have needs too, needs for you to stop touching me when I don't want you to" I yelled at him.

In an instant I was on the floor with my cheek stinging. My leg was sore and I blinked away my tears to look at it, there was a long cut from where I had landed against the cupboard.

Peirce climbed on top of me and started to straddle me while roaming his hands along my chest and then behind my back to un-clasp my bra.

"Get off of me" I yelled.

He stood up and kicked me in the stomach. I yelped out in pain; that was going to leave a bruise.

"Oh and I wouldn't tell anyone about this, because who do you think they will believe? It's my word over yours" He said angrily but with an evil glint in his eyes. Peirce walked out of the room and left me in pain, lying on the floor.

I wasn't just hurt physically, that hit me emotionally and mentally too......

Hey Wattpadders!! Thank you sooo much for the great response on the last chapter, I was over-joyed, there were soo many comments! And thank you to all of my new fans XD and old (don't worry I didn't forget about you), because without your votes and comments I wouldn't have made it onto page 2 of what's hot list!! thanks a billion xxx Vote Comment Fan <3

xxLittlexMissxBitchx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 31
In a small town, when it comes to the truth, who would believe the unpopular new girl over the police chief's popular son? Paige Clearwater's secret...
517K 13.1K 31
Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-ch...
25.6K 537 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
8.5K 110 17
Being seen as the school slut does not make high school any easier. Especially if you live in the shoes of Layla. This independent, promiscuous sex...