Mixed feelings {Wike}

بواسطة Awen1221

As Mike is finally over 011, he's realizing he has feelings for Will. المزيد

Nightmares
Late night thoughts
Monday
Tuesday
Love and society is not a good match
I love you
Mornings
Truth
Jonathan
Willhelm
Jopper
Bowie
A short-haired Barbie
Beautiful
Dinner
Midnight tea
School
Hit
Home alone
Saved
Stay forever, please
its 2022

11:34

2.5K 123 17
بواسطة Awen1221

Will
I sit at the table and draw. I draw Lucas, Dustin, Me and Mike at the school science awards. We won 1 place this year. We worked so hard on it and I couldn't be happier. Mike didn't do a lot on it, but at least he helped. Seeing him smile on the picture, makes my heart jump over a beat. He's so beautiful. I just want him.
That day was the first day I saw his real smile since El left.
Some days after she left, I would come over at Mikes house. We would talk. Mostly about 011. Mike really liked her. He started to cry, and laid his head in my lap. I stroke him over his hair, and told him that everything will be alright. I think I love him, and I need to tell him.

{Will's memories}
It was the 4th of December. It was cold outside, and no one could drive me. I knew I had to get to Mike's house. I knew he needed me. At school earlier that day, Mike didn't seem to be alive. He walked around like a zombie. He didn't even eat lunch that day. It hurt so much seeing him so down.
As I walked up to the door, I began to feel nervous. What if Mike didn't want to talk to me? I knew I had to do it. Mike needed me.
When Mike opened the door, I saw his face light up a bit.
As I walked inside, he hugged me. I was surprised, but I hugged back. He buried his face in my shoulder, and I heard him crying. I said everything was going to be ok.
We went down to the basement. Mike told me how he missed 011. I told him he had a good week with her.
He told me he missed me so much while I was gone. I told him I missed him too.
As he laid his head in my lap, he started to cry again. All I wanted was him being happy. 
He told how he kissed 011. How she was so pretty, and beautiful. It really did hurt my feelings, but I knew he liked 011. When we heard the basement door open, Mike sat up. It was Jonathan. He told me that the clock was almost nine, and I had to go home.
I didn't know that the clock was so much. It felt like only some minutes.
Mike followed me up the stairs. As I said goodbye, he held my hand. I looked confused at him. I pulled him into a warm hug. It felt so good, and so right. As Jonathan tapped my shoulder, I whispered goodbye into his ear. As I walked out of the door I turned around, and saw Mike standing there, with a smile on his face. As I got into the car, Jonathan started to ask me questions. I just sat there with a smile, as we drive home. I knew Mike liked 011, but at least I got to hug him.

{writers note} I felt like this chapter was kinda cute. I feel like Mike and Will would be so cute together.
Xoxo A💋

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Kpop One Shots بواسطة Ri

قصص الهواة

3.9K 57 25
just mini stories of some boy groups
Ace بواسطة Antonia

العاطفية

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...