Only You

By AwesomeMochiBlob

Right. I was his girlfriend. I flinched at that thought, and tried to walk faster but ended up bumping into... More

Characters \(^•^)/
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Chapter

Chapter 17

837 48 44
By AwesomeMochiBlob

IU's POV

The day of the field trip...

"Suzy, Jimin, Jin, and Baekhyun are the first group."

"Kai, Chen, Tao, Momo. You guys are another group."

Mrs. Ryong rattled off more names as we stood in a line with our heavy bags weighing us down, and I was up on my tiptoes at the end of the line, trying to see who was left.

More and more people were put into groups, and I realized what would happen a moment before it did. 

"Minhyuk, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jieun. You guys will be the last group." Mrs. Ryong said, peering over her list at us. 

WTF. How did this happen? The chances of this happening were...so slim. I thought weakly.

We lined up according to our groups, and since I was already in the back, there was no need to move. That was about to become the only highlight of my day, though I didn't know it then. 

"Jieun-ah!" I heard someone call. 

It was Kim Taehyung, dragging a sullen looking Jungkook, with a Minhyuk trailing behind. 

"Annyeong." I called lifelessly, giving a boneless wave. 

"Yah, Jieun, did you not sleep enough last night?" Taehyung said, brimming with energy and giving me a hearty pat on the back. 

I winced, as I was still slightly sore from the last time I got rammed into my locker by Krystal's minions. 

"Anniyo. I slept fine." I said, recovering quickly and managing a smile. 

By this time, most of the line had already boarded the bus, and we were the only ones left outside except for the group ahead of us and a few teachers. 

"Here, I'll help you." Taehyung said, offering a hand for carrying my bags. 

Jungkook walked past us to board the bus, and he grabbed my luggage with one hand then walked up the steps without stopping. 

"Y-Yah!" I said, startled. "Be careful with my stuff, won't you?!"

Of course, he ignored me. 

I was about to get on when Mrs. Ryong called me, so Taehyung and Minhyuk got on first. 

"Can you please give this to the bus driver first? It's the address and a side note on where enter when he gets there. Thanks." she said, giving me a hasty smile before walking away briskly towards the group of teachers talking and rushing around. 

"Ookay." I muttered, standing there like a pabo. 

I got on, did as Mrs. Ryong asked, and went to take my seat. 

Thing was, the only seat left was the one next to Jungkook. I looked at Taehyung helplessly, but he was in the back row chatting away with Minhyuk.

The doors of the bus closed, and we started forward. Because there wouldn't be a good outcome if I didn't, I grabbed the nearest seat and hobbled my way to Jungkook's seat where I perched on the edge and experienced a wave of deja vu. 

I turned around and looked at him, who was leaning his head back onto the seat and listening to music, the vulnerable hollow of his neck exposed.

Well, looks like he won't be noticing me anytime soon. I thought, and the jitteryness that had swooped into place when I saw him settled down a little. 

It's going to be a long trip, so I should at least be comfortable. I decided. I scooted in a little and leaned me head back against the seat besides Jungkook, closing my eyes and trying to replenish the energy that I had spent dashing around my house and packing this morning.  

Jungkook's POV

Aish. It's so bright. I though as I lifted a hand to my face and tried to block the dazzling sunlight that was streaming through the windows. The sun needs to take a break. My face was about to fry off. 

There was something warm on my shoulder, and it was rather nice, to be honest. 

I my eyes flew open, and I turned my head to discover a softly snoring IU using my shoulder as a pillow. 

I was about to wake her up by pinching her nose, but after a few moments of watching the peaceful face that she had never shown me, my hand strayed and gently brushed a few strands hair off her face instead.

I closed my eyes with a little smile on my face, thinking about how nice the weather is today. 

IU's POV

Cake....Brownies.....Ice Cream......Ice Cream cake with brownies. The bus jolted to a stop, and the desserts flew away with the dream as my conscience slowly crept back. 

There was a peculiar scent that was around me. It smelled like clean laundry after being out in the sun on a warm day, with a hint of masculinity. 

My eyes opened slowly as my heartbeat sped up. Jungkook had his eyes closed, in the same exact position as he was in when the bus started. 

I scooted away so fast that there was enough friction between my butt and the seat to start a fire. 

I tried to calm my racing heart as I clutched the seat in front of me, appalled at the fact that I had fallen asleep on Jungkook's shoulder of all things. 

"Everyone! Get off in a single file and stand under the sign!" The bus driver yelled over the chatting and shifting around of the students.

I heaved my bags over my shoulder and stood up in the isle, unexplained energy buzzing through me. 

Looking back to see Jungkook stretching in the seat and yawning, I felt a thrill that came from nowhere. He then slowly stood up and with his bags and met my stare with an even gaze.

I looked away, feeling heat crawling into my cheeks that I was sure was visible. 

Omo. I didn't drool on his shoulder, right?

My eyes widened as I realized that there was a major chance that I probably did.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Jieun, can you start moving?" Taehyung said, straining to lift his bag.

"Oh, mianhae." I said, jolting into a walk. 

"Everyone! Get into your groups and follow me. We will go to the wilderness center, then we will drop off our stuff in the dorms." Ms. Ryong called, waving her hand to indicate that we were heading out. 

The instructor at the center explained what we were going to do today, and I headed with Suzy to our dorm with her navigating with a map. 

"Why are we in the woods now?" I asked her as we passed a few tiny cabins with sinister looking windows. 

"Because the map says so." she murmured, trying to find the right path. 

"Oh, because, you know, I thought we were suppose to find a building where the dorms are." I said, trying to console myself. 

We walked for about ten more minutes, and there were less and less people behind us, as they had already gone and found their dorms. 

"And....here it is...." Suzy said, trailing off as we came up to a minuscule cabin built with weathered looking grey wood. 

"Ande. There must be some mistake." I said, looking around wildly, half-hoping that the answer might just jump out at me from behind a tree. Actually, that would be really scary, so on second thought, never mind. 

"Nope." Suzy said, turning around and showing me the map. "See these little blue dots here? Every one of those are cabins. We're this one." she said, pointing at a random dot that I didn't care about.

Just then, I heard a squeal from behind me. I whirled around, ready to bust out some kung-fu moves or just run away screaming and trip over a tree root. 

It was only Krystal, with one of her followers carrying her stuff. 

As soon as she saw me, her lip curled in disgust and said, "What are you doing here?"

I gestured at the cabin. "This is where we're staying."

"No, that's where we're staying." she said, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. 

A very agitated Ms. Ryong appeared on the path behind Krystal.

"Girls, I'm so very sorry, but there has been an issue, and you four will have to share this cabin." she said, trying to catch her breath. 

"WHAT?!?!" Krystal and I exploded in unison.

"I'm not sharing a living space with her for a week." I snarled.

"Who want's to even look at you?!" she retorted.

"GIRLS." Ms. Ryong shouted over our bickering. 

We stopped.

"I'm really very sorry, but there is nothing we can do for now. Maybe we can figure out something tomorrow, but you need to put away your belongings and meet back at the wilderness center."

With that, Ms. Ryong turned around and started jogging back to whatever other 'issues' had occurred. 

I turned to see a seething Krystal glaring at me, her assistant struggling with her luggage, and a very shocked Suzy.

Oh boy. Field trips. So much fun. 

I'm screwed.

A/N: XD Fun times. I was watching 'Hit the Stage' and Yugyeom is amazing. Kyaaaa ^.^   Don't forget to vote and comment!!! Love you all! Saranghaeyo!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 985 21
"I can't be with you because I love you. If anything were to happen...I wouldn't be able to live without you in my life" There is a fine line betwee...
3.5K 1.2K 15
I hit him in the forehead. "Ah!" he woke up "Why are you shirtless?" i asked and he look at his body "Idk, maybe i took it off when i was sleeping"...
1K 44 27
" I think... I'm in love with you " He said. Blushing. I froze and blinking my eyes.
10.8K 288 10
Jungkook felt chills running down his spine at a slow pace. His lips moving with Taehyung's as he shut his eyes. It's basically a story on how Jungko...