You're Not My Flavor

By MADcreations

**Sequel to Bite Me** "So, here I am, working as an island and hotel resort manager, without a shirt, skippin... More

You're Not My Flavor
Bart's Back Baby, And Better Than Ever!
The New Tour Guide Hates Me-I Think
The One Person I Hate More Than Tatiana
Sandcastle Wars And A Huge Surprise
The Harris Family...
The Adventures of Bart and His Monkeys
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like A Family Reunion
I Told Charles There Would Be Revenge
A Start Of A Creepy Looking Mystery
Never Trust Guys In Ties
Acting Like A Ninja Helps You Solve Crimes...Most Of The Time
A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do
I've Got The Power...Well, Not Anymore
Hiding Out In The Village
Silent As Rhinos
The Wonderful Things You Can Find In An Airport
There's Been A Guy In A Tie That I've Been Trusting All Along
Not Many People Get Kidnapped In An Airport
Spinning Around In Circles
Chill Those Pants of Yours
A Surprise Nobody Saw Coming
White Dress Cake Mess
This Is The End...Or Is It?

Breaking Up With Tatiana-Even Though We Weren't Dating In The First Place

32.2K 1K 106
By MADcreations

hey. :D so, lots of you have been commenting how you want another upload, so i finally did it, lol. yesteryday i was like on my computer all day trying to type a chapter. i just wasn't in the game yesterday. :P well my grandmother comes to vist from new jersey tomorrow!!! YAY! she's awesome. and yesterday me and my bother were talking in new jesrsey accents from jersey shore. he was snooki and i was that other girl that i forgot the name of. i kept saying purple, haha :D huh...that's weird...my computer screen just shrunk. *shrugs*oh well. i'm on my laptop right now and this is the first ever upload from this compuer. YAY. so i'll stop rambling now and let you get the the chapter. bye!!

Chapter Four-Breaking Up With Tatiana-Even Though We Weren’t Dating In The First Place

Grumbling, I walk over towards the front desk. This is all Tatiana’s fault; if it wasn’t for her right now, I could be on the beach with Harley, instead of Barbie Doll.

Elena sees me coming, a scowl already set on her face. She’s wiping down the front desk, something she normally does when she’s angry. Elena’s job is to clean, but when she’s angry or upset, she goes into some sort of ‘cleaning overdrive’. She cleans everything in sight, a tight scowl pressed to her face.

And this time, I’m guessing it’s my fault she’s in her ‘cleaning overdrive’.

“You-“

“Shh, don’t start cursing at me in Mexican.” I cut her off, putting a finger to her wrinkly lips.

She seems confused for a second, and then she shoves my finger off her mouth. “First of all, it is Spanish, not Mexican. Second, my daughter just ran past me blubbering and crying about you, and third, A SODA EXPLODED IN THE LOBBY!” Then she starts to rant in Spanish, apparently it’s not called Mexican.

“Shush potato salad!” I hiss, and that quiets her confused face down. “Where did Tati go?”

“Tati went down to the basement a couple minutes ago.” She states, her eyes glancing over at the elevator.

I nod. “Thanks, Elena. I’ll be off now!” I swoop off towards the elevator, ignoring her death threats from the soda explosion. The elevator door opens, and I enter, heading towards the basement.

When the door opens again, I can already hear the loud, obnoxious sobs that are way too dramatic. I can already tell that this is going to lead to World War Four. We already had World War Three when we got into a fight about marshmallows.

She said that marshmallows are only supposed to be eaten alone, but I said that they’re used for s’mores and all that good stuff. Let’s just say we didn’t talk to each other for a week, which was a fantastic time for me.

“Tatiana…?” I question hesitantly, not sure if she’s going to start throwing things at me.

“What do you want?” She hisses through her watery tears. I take a safe step into the basement, and see that she’s at the couch. Her hair is a wreck, looking like Nora’s hair when she gets out of bed in the mornings. Her tears run down her face, even though they’re fake, and a huge chunk of mascara blends in with the tears.

“I was…uh…wondering why you where crying…” I take another hesitant step towards her, because if I’m not careful, a bomb just might explode.

“Why I was crying?!?” She shrieks, but sobs come out. She stands up, anger in her eyes. “You told that little blonde headed bimbo that we weren’t dating. Of course we’re dating!”

A growl comes through my throat before I can stop it. “Don’t call Harley that. You don’t even know her.”

“You’re right, I don’t know her. And I never will want to!” The tears stopped, at least.

“Tati,” I start in a calm tone, “let me try explaining this in the most easiest way possible: we,” I make a motion between her and I, “we’re never dating.” I make a kissy face, then trace a ‘no kissing’ sign over my face.

That just makes her angrier. “I hate you!” She grabs the first thing on the coffee table next to her-which so happens to be a mug of coffee- and hurls it at me.

I dodge at the last second, making the mug smash into the wall behind me, coffee and glass staining the wall and carpet. “Tati, no! Don’t throw that!” Too late. The glass of water smashes into my arm, leaving scrapes and scratches of glass. A trickle of blood starts to trail down my arm, but I ignore it.

“You stupid bastard! I never want to see you again! Why don’t you go crying off to your precious Harley!” She shrieks, throwing more random items that I avoid easily. One object though, not sure what it was, hit my chest, tearing the fabric on my shirt.

“Tatiana! Calm down right now! If you do I’ll buy you some ice cream!” I try reasoning, but she just throws a muffin at my head, and I duck again. “Makeup?” Another muffin to the head.

“You know what?” She shouts, holding the fork that she was just about to throw at me.

“No, I don’t know what!”

She ignores me, and continues on. “Why don’t I go date Ken? That will make you jealous, and you’ll come crawling back to me, realizing that you need me!” She puts on a smug face, crossing her arms.

“Go right ahead! You two would make the perfect couple!” She lets out a frustrated wail, then chucks the fork at me. I wasn’t prepared for that one, so it jabs me in the cheek, leaving four dots.

Then she marches up to me and does the worst thing I can think of.

She crushes her lips against mine, forcefully.

Her eyes close while mine widen, and she tries, and fails, to move my mouth with hers. So we end up looking like two elephants wrestling for a peanut. I push her off me, and she wipes her mouth off, another smug mask on her face.

“Best kiss of your life, huh?” She asks, totally forgetting about the war that was going on.

“Uh, wrong. I wouldn’t even classify that as a kiss. It was more like a rock smashing-fuckerdoodles!” I cup my foot in my hands, glaring at Tati. “You just crushed those evil high heels into my toe!”

“Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious.” She rolls her watery eyes.

I give her another stink eye before talking. “Do you know now that we aren’t dating, never have, never will?”

Her bottom lip trembles. “Are you breaking up with me?”

“What? No-wait.” I cut myself off. My eyes widen and I realize that if I break up with her, no more clinginess. “Light bulb.” I whisper, a devilish grin on my face. “Yes. I am breaking up with you.”

A battle war cry escapes her mouth, sounding more like a shriek, and she throws a spoon at my head. “I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” She keeps throwing silver wear at me, a butter knife occasionally scraping at my skin.

“Tati, stop throwing things at me! It’s not solving anything!”

“It’s solving my anger and hatred towards you!” She yells, sending a couch pillow at my head.

It hits me square in the face, and when it falls off my face, I give her a flat look. “Really? A pillow?” She answers me by chucking another pillow to my head. “So, just so we’re clear, we are officially broken up, right?”

“URGH! YES!” She screeches, another fresh wave of tears coming down her messy face.

“Okay…I’ll see you later…” I slowly start taking some steps back, just in case she decides to jump me. A candle shoots past my ear, and that’s when I decide to jump into the elevator, pressing the ‘doors close’ button.

When the doors open to the lobby, a song presses into my head. “SUNSHINE, LOLLIPOPS, AND RAINBOWS, EVERYTHING THAT’S WONDERFUL  IS WHAT I FEEL WHEN WE’RE TOGETHER! BRIGHTER THAN A LUCKY PENNY, WHEN YOU’RE NEAR, THE RAIN CLOUD GOES DISAPPEAR, DEAR!” I dance over to the front desk, Elena giving me a weird look.

“Are you alright?” She asks, unsure of my sanity.

“CAUSE YOU’RE IN LOVE, CAUSE YOU’RE IN LOVE, AND LOVE IS HERE TO STAAAAAAAY!” I do a twirl. “Of course I’m alright. I’m better than alright. I’m perfect! I’ve finally escaped your daughter’s claws!” A loud, crazy, laugh leaves my lips.

Elena scowls at me. “Go away  before you ruin my happy mood.”

“Since when are you in a happy mood?”

“Since you left me alone for three hours!” She snaps, and I take that moment to back off. So instead, I take my sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows outside to the beach.

“MY LIFE IS SUNSHINE, LOLLIPOPS, AND RAINBOWS, THAT’S HOW THIS REFRAIN GOES, SO COME ON, JOIN IN EVERYBODY!” Unfortunately, nobody joins in. If Nora was here, she would be dancing and singing with me. Well, their loss.

I dance onto the soft beach, over to where I left Harley and Barbie Doll. When I get there, I’m shocked to see a huge sand castle sitting there with shells and flags for decorations. The damn thing even has a water moat!

“Who made this?” I question into the air.

“Ken and I. Isn’t it awesome?” Harley pops up from behind it, wiping away the remaining sand on her hands.

Ken pops up next to her, laughing. “We make a great team, Harls.”

I look at Ken, disgusted. “Did you just call her Harls?”

“Yes I did! It’s her nickname.” He shows me his perfect white straight teeth.

“It sounds like Hurls! Who the hell wants to have a nickname that sounds like Hurls?”

The grin doesn’t falter. “Harley likes it. Don’t you, Harls?”

We both look over at Harley for conformation. “Yeah, it’s fine.” She dismissively waves it off, a small smile on her face.

My fists tighten, but I ignore it. “Well, you two certainly had fun. Even though I could have done way better.”

Ken smiles at me. “Well, we’re going to be holding a sand castle competition tomorrow. I’m going to be entering, why don’t you do it too? The winner gets a free meal for two in town at that really expensive place.”

I nod, feeling competitive. “Sure. I’ll do it. Harley, you wanna be on my team?”

Ken glances at her. “I thought you were going to be on my team?”

Harley looks from me to Ken several times, biting her lip. “Well, since I already made a sandcastle with you Ken, it would only be fair if I did one with Bart.”

My man-pride rises as Ken’s smile finally falters. “Oh, right. Caring is sharing.”

Who the hell says that anymore? Wait, let me rephrase that. Who the hell even made up that saying? I resist the urge to go up to Ken’s face and blow a raspberry. Instead I help Harley off the sandy ground. “Yeah, Ken, caring is sharing.” I state in a smug tone.

He stands up too, looking me in the eye. “What happened with Tatiana? Looks like you were in a war.” He glances at the fork mark on my cheek, stained blood on my arm, and ripped clothing.

“Tati thought we were dating, and when I told her we weren’t, she went all ape ass on me and started throwing things.” I grimace at the blood on my arm, trying to wipe it away.

Harley smiles. “Why don’t we go get you cleaned up? We’ll see you tomorrow, Ken.”

Ken nods and smiles back. “See you Harley.” He plants a kiss on her cheek, and my blood instantly boils, and he knows that. “Bart.” He nods.

“Barbie Doll.” I nod back, a slight glare on my face. He turns around with a frown, and when he’s out of earshot, I cross my eyes and blow a loud raspberry at his back. Harley immediately bursts out into laughter and starts pulling me back into the lobby.

“Guess you don’t really like Ken? And Ken doesn’t like you?” She guesses.

I nod. “Never liked him. He’s one of those ‘perfect people’. Always gets what he wants, and has those perfect white teeth. One day I’m going to be smashing them out of his perfect little mouth.”

She chuckles as he pulls me behind the front desk and grabbing the first aid kit. “Oh, and Bart?”

“Yeah?”

“I hate that nickname Harls.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 78 39
~BoyxBoy~ and ~BoyxGirl~ After ten years in the very same storage hall and more and more criminals, it's getting too risky for Ilus to stay in his hi...
24.3K 1.4K 59
SEQUEL TO 'GUNS AND ROSES' Book 2 in the Guns Series It's been a few months since Harley got blood on her hands however, she hasn't been able to was...
9.9K 360 32
Jessica (24), was working her ass up, being in the position where she is right now. Fate brought them together as Brent (28), took over his granddad...
14.6K 2.2K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...