Just Us | BTS 21+ ✔

By JHobiHobi

Bangtan as your protective older brothers?? But they don't love you the way brothers should... ____________... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End Of Us
A/N:

Chapter 2

360K 8.7K 13.5K
By JHobiHobi

~|Us|~

Once you all got to school, your brothers walked you to your class. they gave you a hug before leaving and told you to meet them in the cafeteria as usual.

As they were leaving, Hoseok stayed behind with a frown. He reached out his hands and caressed your cheeks.

"If something's wrong, just tell the teacher and don't hold back like the last time, it'll make you worst" he said gently and gave you a reassuring smile before following the rest to class.

You didn't say anything but just smiled to yourself. A warm tingling feeling tugged your heart, he was so caring and loving that it had overwhelmed you. Watching his broad back slowly disappear into the distance, you heaved out a sigh.

Once he was gone out of your sight, you knocked on the door before entering the class.

The teacher was standing in front of the class and you could tell that she had a frown on her face, but she then quickly turned her frown into a smile when she saw that it was you.

"Ah Nami, come on in~" she said almost singing.

You gave her a light apologetic bow and walked over to your seat to sit down, the other students were staring at you with fake smiles and grins.

You could tell that they were annoyed with you that you got treated differently, but they had to put up an act to be nice to you, only because you were the sister of the school princes.

Not only that, but it was also because they were afraid of your brothers. It was true that your brothers were hot and gorgeous, but they could be pretty scary when they get mad, especially if it was over you.

One time they'd almost put a boy in a hospital because they were beating him up real bad, only because he'd 'accidentally' touched your butt.

They went absolutely crazy once they've found out. If you didn't stop them, they would've killed him.

That was why you tried to keep quiet about anything that happened to you in school, because you didn't want the same thing to happen again and you didn't want other people to fake being your friends.

"Alright class let's continue" the teacher smiled and turned around to the black board as she went on teaching the lesson.

°°°°°

It was lunch time and you were on your way to meet your brothers in the lunch hall.

The lesson dragged on since it was maths and you hated it. You never thought that you'll get out of that class alive without having to shoot your brains out.

"Hey, Nami!" You suddenly heard someone calling your name from behind you. You quickly turned around to see your friend, Kim Jiwon jogging up to you.

"Oh hey, Jiwon-sunbaenim" you smiled at him as he reached you. He did a little pout and a puppy face which was extremely cute.

"Jiwon? I thought I told you to call me Bobby oppa?" he sulked as he bent down and gave you a hug.

It was something normal between you and him. He had always been this clingy and always hugging you or wrapping his arms around you, so you didn't mind much and hugged him back.

"I can't call you oppa... but... is sunbae OK?" you asked and bit your lower lips.

He sighed and let you go "Fine, I guess we can go step by step" he smiled and tenderly stroked your head.

"Nami?" A deep voice said behind you, making you jump.

You turned around to find Taehyung standing alone with his hands in his trouser pocket, furrowing his brows. He looked mad for some reason.

"Oppa?" You tilted your head to the side in questioning.

Taehyung was looking back and forth between you and Bobby with a glare, he then went in between the both of you, with you behind his back.

"Who's this?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice, his glare on Bobby was deadly, as if he was killing him inside his head.

"My friend" you said simply.

Taehyung's stare was getting on Bobby's nerve and you could tell that he was getting a bit uncomfortable.

"He doesn't seem like it" Taehyung mumbled and turned his gaze towards you. However, his gaze was soft and tender unlike the stare that he'd gave to Bobby.

"What does it matter? Come on I'm hungry, let's go for food! I'll see you later, sunbae" You quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him down the hall to the cafeteria.

°°°°°

You and Taehyung entered the lunch hall while still holding hands as you searched for your other brothers.

Finally, you spotted Namjoon and Jin sitting at the table in the far end of the hall and you quickly rushed towards them, with Taehyung dragging behind.

"Oh! Nami wait! slow down" Taehyung yelled as he fasten up his pace to catch up with your speed.

"Come on op-"

You turned around to speak while still running and didn't look ahead of you, when suddenly, you crashed into something hard and slammed down onto the floor.

You let out a yelp as you fell flat on your butt. Taehyung gasped aloud as he helped you up from the floor.

"Nami, are you alright?" He asked, worriedly.

You managed to get up with your brother's help and brushed down your hair as Taehyung helped you smoothen out your clothes, as if you'd landed on a pile of dirt.

you noticed that the hall went completely silent, as everyone's attention focused on you.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! Are you alright?" You heard a voice said from behind and you turned around to find a surprised looking boy.

"Oh no it's my fault, please don't apologize" you gave out a sheepish laugh and scratched the back of your neck shyly.

"Aigoo~ Why didn't you look where you were going?" Jimin suddenly appeared out of nowhere and patted your head gently.

"Aish! This little clumsy bunny" He gave out a light smile and a chuckle once you pulled a face at the nickname that he'd just given you.

"Whatever" you mumbled to yourself, as you sulkily walked away from them.

"Nami, what do you want for food I'll order it for you" Taehyung called out after you, but you couldn't be bothered to talk to him since you were too embarrassed and annoyed about the little incident that everyone saw.

"Aww come here princess" Jin patted the seat next to him for you to sit down. You walked over to him and landed your sore body down with a pout.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Jin asked and looked over your body to find any cuts or red marks that might end up being a bruise.

"Yes, my pride hurt" you cried and huffed out a sigh.

Jin gave out a light chuckle and patted your head tenderly before popping a piece of egg roll in your mouth.

"There, there, at least you're not hurt badly" he tried to cheer you up, but that didn't work.

"Haha what was that little thing back there? You're so embarrassing, seriously I still can't believe how we're related" Jungkook suddenly came up to the table with his tray of food and sat down next to Namjoon, who was sitting opposite of Jin, so now Jungkook was sitting right in front of you.

"Shut up you stupid meme" you shouted at him and pulled out your tongue teasingly.

"What did you call me? You-"

"That's enough" Jin said, stepping in. Landing a hand on your shoulder he gave you and Jungkook a warning glare.

"Why do you two always fight?" Namjoon asked and took a sip of his water. He shook his head lightly and looked at you and Jungkook.

"You two are brothers and sisters so love each other OK? It would mean a lot to eomma and appa" he said gently and continued eating.

You and Jungkook looked down at the table. Your parents had been working a lot lately and never had a chance to spend time with any of you or even have time to rest.

They would come home really late at night and leave really early in the morning, or sometimes they don't come home at all. The last thing you want is to make them worry about you, on top of working and earning money to look after you.

"Why the long faces?" Hoseok said as he sat down with Yoongi, joining the table.

"Were they fighting again?" Hoseok asked and clicked his tongue in disbelief.

"Soon they'll even be fighting in their sleep" He said jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Here, Nami I got you your favourite" Taehyung put down a tray of food in front of you and went to sit down with Jimin following behind.

"Thanks, oppa" you said sullenly and started eating with a straight face.

You suddenly felt bad about all the times that you and Jungkook had a fight, now that Namjoon had mentioned your parents.

You didn't know why but you and Jungkook always end up fighting, even over something so stupid that you, yourself, couldn't believed that it was something to be discussed about.

"Anyway we better go Namjoon, or we'll be late for our meeting" Jin said standing up and picking up his lunch tray.

"Yes, hyung" Namjoon sighed and stood up as well.

"You kids be good and don't shame us, or our friends in college would tease us that we have troublesome siblings" Jin said with a scowl on his handsome face.

"But why? You guys are in college you got nothing to do with our school" Jimin raised his eyebrows in a teasing manner, which made Jin and Namjoon sighed in annoyance.

"The school is a part of our college, you dumb ass, no wonder why you and Taehyung have to repeat a year" Yoongi sighed as he also stood up to leave.

"I'm gonna go to the nurses room and sleep, can't be bothered to go to the stupid lessons anymore" he winched his face when he mentioned work and left the cafeteria.

"These kids" Jin shook his head and finally leave the lunch hall with Namjoon walking next to him.

Now it was just you, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook left. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other mischievously as they both stood up.

"Let's go and have some fun now that the oldies aren't here" Taehyung chuckled, yanking you and Jungkook from the seats.

"Hyung, are you coming?" Jimin asked with a grin.

"I supposed so" he sighed out loudly and stood up

"Someone has to keep an eye on you lot" he mumbled the last part to himself while following behind you four.

To be honest, he really didn't want to go but... He couldn't let that accident happen again. He kept telling himself that he can't let you get hurt like the last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.5K 190
Old cringey angsts. Goodluck :) sorry asf this is messed up. trigger warning ig? Lots of grammar mistakes. BTS♥️
12K 440 20
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think💀 ). The photos are not...
425K 13.7K 35
"Leah, darling, meet your step brother... ... Park Jimin." ~~~ "Stop it already!!! Don't do that with him!!! At least don't when I'm around!!!" "Why...
7.2K 213 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...