arousal | taekook

By SUCKOOK

❝I'm horny❞ ❝And what do you want me to do about that?❞ In which Taehyung and Jungkook begin talking online... More

i
ii
iii
iv [R]
v
vi [R]
vii
viii [R]
ix
x [R]
xi [R]
xii
xiii [R]
self promo
xiv [R]
xv [R]
xvi [R]
xvii [R]
self promo 2.0
xviii [R]
xix
xx [R]
xxi [R]
xxiii
xxiv [R]
xxv [R]
xxvi [R]
xxvii
an end and a beginning
xxviii
xxix
xxixi
epilogue

xxii [R]

35.2K 1.3K 3.5K
By SUCKOOK

"Jungkook"

The sound of his mother's voice engulfs Taehyung as his mouth turns dry and a hot flush surges throughout his body, making him feel weak all over.

His eyes flick to Jungkook who looks equally as pale. The younger is staring at Jiyeon, Taehyung's mother, like she's a ghost. His eyes are wide, mouth agape and fists clenching. The truth is, he has no idea how she knows him either.

The first words to cut through the silence come from Jungkook, voice wavering.

"H-how do you know my name?" He asks as Jiyeon steps forward, causing Jungkook to move away and Taehyung to direct his attention back to his mother. She looks both surprised and relieved which causes confusion to arise within both boys.

"It is you, right? Jeon Jungkook?" She queries and reaches out a hand to brush his cheek, only to touch the air next to him as he dodges her extended fingers. He nods in response to her answer but does not say a word.

"Answer his question" Taehyung suddenly blurts, Jiyeon shooting a glare but soon softening. She nods and steps back so that Jungkook feels more comfortable.

"I used to date your father..."

"What?" The two boys say in unison with the same frown and furrowed eyebrows. The idea makes Jungkook nauseous.

"It was before you were both born, when we were at university. It lasted three years and he even proposed..."

Jungkook goes a sickly grey and his mouth is set in the shape of an 'o'. Jiyeon, faced with silence, decides this is an indication to continue.

"However, he went away on a business trip to Busan and never returned. He met a beautiful young lady and fell helplessly in love. We broke up and he moved in with her and later, got married and had a child. The child's name was Jungkook"

Jungkook goes numb and feels somewhat sorry for Jiyeon. His father never spoke of his past love lives but he never really took notice of it.

"That doesn't explain how you know that Jungkook is the same kid" Taehyung insists, placing a hand on the younger's shoulder. He flinches but soon settles.

"I looked at his dad's Facebook page and saw some family photo--"

"You stalked my dad?" Jungkook perks up after his long length of silence, quirking an eyebrow.

"No, I was just curious. Besides, I have a husband of my own... and a son"

"Yeah don't forget about me"

"How is he? Your father, I mean" Jiyeon asks, tilting her head and offering a warm smile. No one returns it.

"He's fine"

An awkward silence fills the room like water. Jungkook begins to feel lightheaded, lungs burning like he's drowning. Jiyeon bites her lip and sighs.

"I think this is my cue to leave, I need to attend a meeting. Jungkook..." she pauses, staring at him like he's something ethereal.

"You have your father's eyes"

And with that, she leaves.

-x-

"Hyung, harder!"

"I'm t-trying"

Taehyung continues to push Jungkook on the swing, attempting to get him higher in the sky, the rattling of the chains sounding harsh and ramshackled. The breeze in the park whips around them, wind lashing against Jungkook's soft face and winding through his hair like slim fingers.

"I've been pushing for too long, my arms are getting weaker" Taehyung chuckles and stops pushing on the swing, resulting in Jungkook to slowly get lower and eventually, the swing to stop moving. The elder perches on the other swing and rocks back and forth with the heels of his feet.

Birds chirp and squabble in the trees surrounding the swings, decorating the park with leaves and rotting nuts. The stones scrape against the boys' shoes, grinding and crunching as they scuff their feet against the ground.

"Kookie, are you okay?" Taehyung pokes Jungkook's arm and he looks up at him from out of his deep trance consisting of him blankly staring at the grass. To be quite honest, he looked stupid.

"Oh umm... yeah I'm fine" he smiles begrudgingly and shifts in the seat of the swing. Tae frowns and tugs on the younger's sleeve harshly, causing Jungkook to be dragged to his feet. He's pulled to face the other male and Taehyung places his hands on Jungkook's waist.

"I know when you lie"

Taehyung pulls Jungkook onto his lap, arms wrapped firmly around his slim body to stop him from falling off the swing. The younger snakes his hands to the back of Tae's neck and presses his forehead against the other's. Each breath they exhale tickles the opposite's cheek and warms their noses.

"Do you think that when your mother looks at me, she'll think of my father?"

Taehyung smiles reassuringly and tightens his hold.
"Why should it matter?"

"Well... if we work out and you tell her about us, she might not approve because of it. I don't know, I guess I'm just overthinking" Jungkook sighs and pecks Taehyung's lips quickly before resting his head back on the other's.

"Yes, you are! That won't happen, I promise" Taehyung responds warmly. His long eyelashes cast shadows on his cheeks as he looks down at Jungkook's pink lips. He tilts his head to the side and leans in so that their mouths brush against each other.

"Uh huh" Jungkook teases and tilts his head to the other side, closing the gap and connecting their lips. They fit perfectly as they begin moving, mouths colliding and crashing against each other at a rapid pace. The kiss is full of compassion, like they're desperate to show and receive as much affection as possible. Taehyung's hands move to grasp onto Jungkook's ass, causing the latter to groan and dig his nails into the back of Taehyung's neck.

The elder runs his tongue along Jungkook's bottom lip, requesting for entrance. He grants it, widening his mouth for Taehyung to slide his tongue inside and explore every corner. Jungkook rubs his own wet muscle against Taehyung's, the collision resulting in both boys to release a soft moan from the back of their throats. Eventually, they pull away to catch their breath, pants puffing out from in between their battered lips.

They stare longingly at one another as Taehyung moves one of his hands from groping Jungkook's ass to the latter's crotch. He rubs his palm against the younger's clothed member softly in a teasing manner.

"T-Tae we're in a public place..." Jungkook bites his lip to stop moans to escape his mouth as he clasps onto the other's tanned wrist.

"That's never stopped us before" He responds before unzipping Jungkook's jeans and sliding a hand inside.

"Besides, there's no one around..."

He slips his hand down the waistband of the younger's underwear and grabs onto his member, pulling it out of the clothes so that it is exposed to the cold air. Jungkook whimpers and grips onto Taehyung's shoulders both for stability and comfort.

Taehyung, without any warning, begins stroking the tip, making Jungkook whine for more. He grinds against Taehyung's lap as the elder decides to pump Jungkook's length slowly. This drives the younger insane, desperate for more pleasure to receive.

"Mhn-- m-more" Jungkook yelps, causing Taehyung to smirk and quicken his pace.

"You like that, baby?" He whispers in the other boy's ear which sends a shiver down his spine. Jungkook nods, licking his lips and rolling his hips in time with the abusing of his length.

His breathing becomes heavier and forehead sweaty, hair sticking to his skin like glue. Although the air is cold, he feels like a hot mess. Every stroke and pump takes him further into insanity, so much so that he is seeing stars. The immense pleasure creates moans in his throat that disperse and infiltrate the dense air around them. His body grows weak and a warm pool of aching begins to form in the pit of his stomach.

"A-ah! I'm close!" He squeals and tightens his grip on Taehyung's shoulders, length still being played with. A finger slides across the slit which takes Jungkook to the edge, a loud moan erupting from his mouth and swallowed by Taehyung like a drug as he attaches his lips.

The aching grows stronger until it's unbearable and Jungkook arches his back, warm liquid releasing from his member and into Taehyung's hand. He pulls away and lets Jungkook fumble with his zip, hands shaking but succeeding. As the younger looks up after putting away his throbbing length, his eyes are met with a smirking male with a sticky white hand. Taehyung coats his fingers with saliva as he sucks and licks his covered hand, never taking his gaze off of the male sitting on his lap.

Jungkook gulps and bites his lip at the sight. Once Taehyung's hand is licked clean, he swallows all of the substance and winks at the younger.

"Did my baby enjoy that?" He grins and stands up, bringing Jungkook up with him. He interlocks their hands and kisses his boyfriend's rather red cheek.

"U-umm yes, I did"

They begin walking out of the park, hand in hand, a smirking and blushing pair.

"Baby, what are you supposed to say?"

"Thank you, daddy"

-x-

Little do they know, a figure is crouching amongst the bushes, phone in hand, a grin plastered across their face. They replay the footage and chuckle to themselves, both with excitement and joy.

They finally have the evidence they need.

They finally can ruin their lives once and for all.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ding dong

Heyo peeps I just wanna say a huge thank you as I've reached 1k followers! I never thought this would happen, I love you all so damn much!

Ok so as promised, to celebrate getting 1k, I'm gonna show you my ugly face yayyyy

Ok prepare your eyes...

Fkdidifisgihi fuck ok bYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 19K 75
❝ okay, that's so immature. ❞ - • bts au • boyxboy • vmin • instagram/text format started; 161123 completed; warning: this is my worst fic
5.1K 216 27
VKOOK FANFICTION 🥰 WANT TO KNOW MORE THEN READ IT ✨ YOUR LAZY 😉
146K 3.4K 19
In wich a girl start teasing a boy without a reason and without expecting a reaction. Jungkook fanfiction (This shit is cringey i'm warning ya'll) Wa...
1.1M 50.5K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...