Why are you my Hero (Complete...

Bởi StarWarsNerd1

The Rebels need to help there new friend who is another Fulcrum. Agent Kallus told the rebels he was Fulcrum... Xem Thêm

Fulcrum
Escape
Rebel
Chat
Beth
Leader
For Me
When you love someone
Christmas
R.I.P
Kylo Dume
Disease
Diease pt.2
Gone
Leave
Mia's Pov.

When you love someone pt.2

93 7 0
Bởi StarWarsNerd1

I sat down on the stool.
No one was there besides me.
"Hey," Ezra said sitting next to me. I smiled and said,"Hi." He asked,"How long have you been with the rebellion?" I said,"Around 4 to 5 years..... I was once on the wrong side because I was born into it. I'm just glad that I found out the bed stuff the Empire did."

He nodded.
"How about you?" I asked.
He said,"Sadly only one year...."
I said,"So you've been training for 1 year?" He answered,"Yup... Have you ever had a friend that was a jedi?" That question hit me. I looked away and answered,"I have..... I got to go check on Kallus." I stood up and walked into the hall.

I opened the door to see Kallus sitting on a chair.
"Nice of you to come." He said. I rolled my eyes about to close my door.
"Wait!"
I looked back at him.
"What?" I asked. He said,"Your going to be mad at me but... I saw that you wanted this so I got it for you." He showed me the locket. I grabbed it from him.
"How did you?" I asked. He smiled and said,"Next time lock the door."

"Thank you." I said as I closed the door and locked it behind me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...