The Other Evans (Under Heavy...

By Nyx12345678910

Lily Evans has a half-sister. Her twin sister, Michela Evans. But Lilly does not know she is only her half-si... More

A/N:
Introduction
Train to Hogwarts
The Sorting and the Feast
I Hate Being A Morning Person
Schedules...Yay...Note Sarcasm
Remus looks sickish
Dumbles knows
Full Moon...Oh and The Fucking Werewolf
A Friendship To Die For
IT'S FUCKING HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
Finding Out (a/n: Not in that way.)
After this chapter, everything is under editing
Plans Of Ignoring
The Curse
Talking To Owl Head...Oh and Fucking Nightmares
Potions...fun
Sleep Deprived
Truth Or Dare
Extremely Tired Stage
Little Zeus...Very Annoying Boys
Fainted
Awake
Goodbye Hogwarts!
Arguements
OMG

Mornings...Great

887 13 0
By Nyx12345678910

Michela's POV

They came up to us and Lupin asked, "How did you sleep?" I ignored him and took another bite of my stupid porridge. Alice said, "Just go away Remus." James came up next to Remus and slung an arm around him. James said, "No, we are asking how our friend is doing." Don't get angry Michela. Gid and Fab said, "Well she obviously is not your friend anymore." Sirius said, "Yes she is," Stay calm Michela...their we go...eat your porridge and don't let your tiny Zeus out...wow....I am talking to myself again...awesome. Mary said, "No she is not," Peter stuttered out, "Y-yes she is," In and out Michela. Lils yelled, "Well if she was your friend! THEN FRIENDS DON'T CAUSE OTHER FRIENDS PAIN!!!!" IN AND OUT MICHELA! DON'T YOU DARE BREAK!! Lupin looked down in misery and Potter said, "Oi! IF YOUR FRIEND SNIVILUS DID NOT DODGE THAT SPELL THEN SHE WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN HIT!!!!!!!" Calm down Michela...he did not say anything. My TRUE friends yelled, "LEAVE!" They then left. I sighed and smiled at them. They smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Foxy By Moonie

Fanfiction

204K 4.2K 23
Beauxbaton's biggest prankster has finally been expelled from the French boarding school. Having limited choices, Iris Evans is sent to join her sist...
4.4K 182 49
As the life and love story of Athena Stark and Draco Malfoy are happening, behind the chaos and the instagram posts is a story of two people that hav...
3.5M 102K 32
What if Lily Evans had another sister? What if that sister was a marauder and an animagus? What if she married Remus? And what if she found out Harry...
5.6K 254 78
Meet Alexis Jackson, a 17 year-old girl, living a normal life without knowing about her powers as a demigod daughter of Zeus. Then meet Lily, Lily Lu...