The New Girl

By mika1642

*Completed* What will happens when a new girl arrives at the same school as Sasuke's. A girl that is differen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

3.2K 93 32
By mika1642

The picture above is what Sayuri is going to wear. Her hair is completely black though.

Sayuri's POV

If I knew Naruto's snores were louder then a vaccine cleaner I would have made him sleep somewhere else. Because now I'm on the couch trying to get comfortable, but failing miserably.

And here I thought my brother was loud.

"Um Sayu... What are you doing sleeping on the couch?" I heard Yuki say.

"Oh, good morning Yuki... My friend from yesterday snores louder then Yuri, so I came downstairs to get some piece and quiet." She started laughing.

"So someone beat Yuri's record for loudest snore! That's priceless!" I groaned.

"Please try to keep it down Yuki." She stopped.

"Oh sorry, but are you going to Tokyo for thanksgiving?"

My mood went from bad to worse.

"No... Its not like it makes a difference anyway. We do the same thing all the time. Eat then go to sleep. Its like any other day except on thanksgiving there's more food." She nodded.

"It's still going to be your first time not being present though." I looked at her she had a frown plastered on her face.

"Yuki. Do you want to go back?" She smiled to try and trick me, but it didn't work.

"Of course not!" I raised an eyebrow.

"Really Yuki? I know you. You want to spend this thanksgiving with your fiancé don't you?" She looked on the ground.

"Its fine really Sayuri. Its just a holiday anyway."

"I told you that you can go back for the week."

"Yeah, but I have a job to do. We're getting married soon and I still have to finish my last year at the University... I need the money." I looked at her sadly.

"I'm sorry. Its all my fault." She walked towards where I was sitting and hugged me.

"If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have had the opportunity to go to the University and meet my Fiancé. Its because of you I'm so happy Sayu. Thank you." I hugged her back.

"No Yuki thank you. You were willing to leave everything behind just for me. The three of you showed me what it feels like to have a family again." I let go of her.

My eyes widened. She was crying. She never cries. That's a lie she always cried but not like this.

"Are you ok Yuki?" I asked worriedly.

She wiped the tears away.

"Yeah. I'm just. So. Happy. Wahhh!" She hugged me again crying on my shoulder. I rubbed her back gently.

"Its ok. Let it all out." She cried louder. I sweat dropped.

I am so uncomfortable...

"Hey! Who's crying!" I heard Naruto yelling. His footsteps getting louder.

"Who the hell was that!" I heard Hiro running down the steps.

"What's with all the yelling." Said Miko sleepily.

Everyone was finally awake, and all this yelling was making my head hurt.

Yuki finally let go of me.

"Ok everyone let me introduce you to Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto this is Hiro, Miko, and Yuki." I said pointing at every single person. He grinned.

"Its nice to meet you guys!" Miko smiled.

"Ok I'm going to make breakfast." Then she left for the kitchen

"Oh yeah. The both of you better have cleaned that kitchen." I said.

"We did. It took us till 1 in the morning. Why do you think I just woke up?" Said Miko.

Miko is always the first on that wakes up in the morning. I think its because she's the oldest so she's used to waking up early. I'm not really sure.

"What were you two doing anyway?" I asked Yuki since Miko left to make breakfast.

"Umm nothing just making stuff." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Hey Sayu! I'm leaving. I still have to get Sakura a present." Said Naruto.

"Wait this is a birthday party?!" I asked panicked.

No one told me it was her birthday!

"Yeah! Sakura's turning 18!"

"She just said it was a party not a birthday party." He rubbed his neck.

"Oh um surprise?" I sighed.

"Hiro can you take me to the store real quick." He nodded and went to his bedroom. "Thanks for sleeping over Naruto. See you at Sakura's party."

"Believe it!"I smiled when he left.

Now to get Sakura her present.

Getting a shower and doing my morning routine I left with Hiro to the mall.

It took me a while to get what she would want. I got her some really expensive makeup and some jewelry.

"Your spending an awful lot of money when it comes to this girl." Said Hiro. I sighed.

"The first time was because she practically blackmailed me into buying all those things and this time its because its her birthday and with what I gathered she likes jewelry and makeup. She's just like Mina." He rolled his eyes playfully at the sound of her name.

"Whenever that girl goes shopping I swear she buys a whole store." I laugh at his comments.

"She was the only reason my closet remained full all the time."

For the rest of the ride home we talked about my friends back at Tokyo.

1hour before Sakura's party

I was doing my hair when Miko came in.

"Wow Sayu. I haven't seen you so dressed up in a while." She said helping me braid the other side of my hair.

"I never had a reason to."

"Your father called." My eyes widened.

"Why?" It came out more as a whisper.

"He asked if you were going to attend thanksgiving dinner." I frowned.

"What did you tell him?" We had already finished now she was tying the end of the two braids.

"I told him that you weren't going to go."

"That was all he called for?" She nodded sadly.

"Your father loves you Sayu. He's just to busy wit-"

"Work." I cut her off. "I know Miko. It just hurts how he doesn't even call to see how I'm doing. The only calls I received were from mom, friends and my siblings. Not a single one from him." She frowned. "Anyway come on I'm leaving early so I can leave early." She smiled weakly.

"Alright come on." I stood up and grabbed Sakura's present.

Walking down the stairs I see Yuki and Hiro smiling.

"You look beautiful Sayu." Said Hiro.

"Yeah Sayu! You look amazing!" Agreed Yuki. I smiled.

"Thank you. You two. Well I'm off. Yuki, Miko try not to make a mess ok?" Yuki smiled sheepishly.

"Roger that." Said Yuki.

Hiro walked me to the car and opened my door.

I thanked him like always and got out my phone.

[To Naruto]: Are you there yet?

Not long after he texted back.

[From Naruto]: Believe it!

[To Naruto]: Ok.

"Did Miko already tell you that your father called?"

"Yeah..." He sighed.

"He'll come around." I scoffed.

"Like that'll ever happen. When he finally got to run his own business he worked nonstop I'm surprised my mom is still married to him."

"Sayuri..." I just ignored his worried expression, and looked out the window. I heard him sigh which meant he dropped the subject.

The day dad canceled dinner for their anniversary is where I crossed the line.

They were married since they got out of highschool!

My mom was so excited to finally spend time with him when she got a call from him saying something came up. She cried the whole night. I mean she was almost out the door when dad had to ruin everything with that stupid call.

I actually thought he was cheating on mom, but after paying a couple of workers to stalk him for me I came to the conclusion that he wasn't. Which was a relief.

I know he loves his family but I think he loves his job the most.

It was nice when he worked for the Senju company. We were an actual family. Christmas mornings was full of happiness, and their anniversaries was full of love. I still remember the way they smiled and spent time together. Holding hands and laughing at whatever the other said.

Then the head of the Senju company offered him to start his own business. I can't hell but to despise them.

"Sayuri!" Hiro interrupted my train of thought.

"Yes?"

"We're here. Is everything alright?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry I was just thinking about something." He wasn't convinced but let me go.

"I'll pick you up whenever you want me to." I nodded and left

Sakura's house was big. It was beautiful to.

"Sayu you look great!" I jumped at Naruto's loud and cheerful voice.

"T-thanks Naruto."

"Come on! The party is just getting started!" I giggled at his enthusiasm.

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me inside Sakura's house.

When we were inside the first person I saw was Kiba.

"Wow Sayuri! You look great. I barley even recognize you without your glasses!" I grinned.

"Hey Kiba! You look good yourself." I said trying to sound cheerful.

"Come on let me show you around! Naruto hand Sakura her present." He said taking the box in my hand.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Kiba didn't even look back. He just dragged me the same way Naruto dragged me inside.

We stopped in front of Shikamaru, Temari and a couple others I don't know of.

"So you already met Shikamaru and Temari. These are her brothers Gaara and Kankuro. Guys this is Sayuri Izumo." Gaara nodded as to acknowledge my presence.

"Hey cutie what about you come with m-" he was cut off by Temari hitting him on the head.

"Not with Sayuri you don't!" I sweat dropped.

Why do they remind me so much of my siblings?

"Sayu is that you?" I turned around and my eyes widened.

"Ya-hi-ko?" He nodded. I hugged him with all my strength.

"You've grown a lot. The last time I saw you. You were 9 and a half. Now your 17 turning 18 in a couple months!" I laughed.

"I've missed you Yahiko." He nodded and let go of me.

"Sasori's here too!" I gasped.

"Really?! Where?" He grabbed my hand.

"Come I'll show you."

"Hey! Where do you think your taking Sayuri?!" Asked Kiba angrily. I turned around.

"Sorry Kiba I need to see someone right now. I'll look for you later deal." He huffed.

"Fine." I smiled at him and let Yahiko take me to Sasori.

On our way there he told me what he's done these past couple of years.

We came to a stop in front of a couple of guys around his age.

"Hey! Sasori its that girl I told you about!" A guy with long blond hair said.

The red head turned around and I could visibly see the shock in his eyes.

"Sayu?" I nodded with a smile plastered on my face.

"Its been a long time, cousin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
66.7K 1.1K 64
in this story you are a child and it's too cruel to kill a child bc well it's illegal and nobody would want to hurt a poor little child.. ¿RiGhT?- S...
3K 197 5
A moment of his carelessness broke a fan's heart for years. Would he ever get the chance to make it right? Started: May 5, 2019 Finished: August 22...
494K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...