When Fate Entertwines (UNEDIT...

Od catprincess99

Did you think werewolves were the most superior of all werecreatures? Then think again! There is one more pow... Viac

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Xmas Special #2
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Epilogue
Thank you

Xmas Special #1

6.1K 187 51
Od catprincess99

NB- I constantly see comments about ppl happy that Kyle and Miela being together so let me clarify.... Part #1 AND #2 are only a Xmas special. In other words it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story. Chapter 15 is on hold for a bit.

Miela POV

It was a late Christmas eve evening and I was hanging out with my best friends and Carlton at the usual park where we met up. We were talking about what we would be doing for the Christmas holiday. Mari's family was getting together with Justin's family.

I smiled for them not wanting to bring down their Christmas spirit. I had lost my parents but I still kept them in my heart. The only remaining family that I still had was my godmother, Carla. She may be a bad person but I still loved her. Then there was Carlton, my new big brother who was always there for me so I was thankful.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," Mari exclaimed. We all nodded agreeing with her. "That reminds me. Christmas is a day for everyone to be happy, exchange gifts, enjoy each other's company, right?" I nodded, not knowing where she was going with the this. "Well Mi-mi, would you do that for Kyle..."

I stared at her with a frown on my face then looked away. "Why should I?" I muttered grudgingly.

"You know very well why, Mi-mi," Mari responded. "He's your mate. He deserves some love from his mate."

"Some?" I asked looking back at her with a smirk and she frowned at me.

"Do it for me, Mi-mi, please?" Mari begged.

I sighed looking away. "We'll see," I replied.

She must have not been satisfied with my reply as she turned to Carlton. "Make sure she makes her mate happy." He nodded with a chuckle as I looked at her with a deflated look. "make sure to tell me if she does when we meet again." My mouth dropped opened in shock but I quickly closed it back.

"But-

"I want Kyle to be happy, at least for tomorrow," she interjected. "Please..."

I looked away from her, having no reply. "Since that's settled, here are you guys xmas presents." Maria and Justin gave Carlton and I two bags each. We happened to brought along their gifts and we gave them theirs as well.

~~~~~

I woke up Christmas morning in happy spirits. The sun had risen and I was ready to start my day. I quickly washed my face in my bathroom and changed out of my sleepwear. Dashing out of my room, I slammed open Carlton's door, making him bolt upright in the process. When he saw me, he simply lied back down seeking warmth in the covers. I ran over to him and pounced on him, like a little five year old.

"It's xmas morning, Carl!" I exclaimed. "Get up!" He groaned, pulling the pillow over his head.

"Its too early," he muttered.

"Its time to get out of bed, Carl," I shook him, giddily. He turned the opposite way away from me. Running over to the window, I pulled across the curtains allowing the early morning sun rays to stream in then I tried waking him up again. He opened his eyes a slit paring out at me but then the sun rays reflected into his eyes making him squeeze them shut. He rolled over trying to go back to sleep but I knew that victory was mine.

On queue, he sat up in bed and looked over at me with a playful glare. I giggled and shouted, "Merry Xmas!!" then ran out the room like a little child that is until I saw Kyle in the living room. My jolly spirits all but dissipated into thin air. I mentally sighed, walking into the kitchen to have breakfast. Deciding on some pancakes, I took out the pancake mix. My jolly spirit must have returned as I was humming xmas carols and once I was done I realized I had made enough pancakes for several people.

"Who wants pancakes?" I shouted. "I've made a bit too much." Quite a few people came up including Carlton but I still still had some left for at least two people. Myself and someone else. I received compliments from those who enjoyed the breakfast I made.

Carlton came up to me and whispered, "seems like a certain someone would like to try out your amazing pancakes." I looked up and sure enough Kyle constantly glanced at one of the members who was contentedly eating pancakes.

"I can eat the rest myself, Carlton," I instantly told him piling them up onto a plate.That was clearly a lie since I had a small stomach.

"Stop lying to yourself. You know that you can't eat that much," he replied then added, "Don't forget what Maria said, now." I grumbled, piling some on a plate for him then tentatively walked to his place on the couch.

I put the plate in front of him, looking away while biting my lip. I looked back at him when he didn't take it. He had a look of surprise on his face but it quickly morphed into that of a smile. A smile involuntarily made its way to my face. His blond bangs were hanging down over his face and his gorgeous light brown eyes stared up at me. I just wanted to cuddle up next to him. When he took the plate with a thank you, I was broken out of my stare. A blush made its way to my face and I quickly stood up straight and practically ran away from him.

I was experiencing emotions that I never would have dreamed of having with Kyle. Maybe I should just avoid him for the rest of the day and cool down my rapidly beating heart. But then there was Mari and our precious promise. I growled lowly, stabbing the fork into the pancake. I was never one to break promises, especially ones with my best friends. I sighed. I couldn't even get away because Mari told Carlton to keep an eye on me and make sure I do as told.

Huffing in annoyance, I placed the now empty plate in the sink for whoever that wished to wash them. Will I even have the kind of xmas day that I wished for which didn't include Kyle? Apparently not. Maybe I could avoid Carl's eyes. Yh that could work.

I walked into my bedroom to find Carlton's gift then went back out to give it to him. He also gave me mine and I went into my bedroom to look at it.

Kyle's POV

I was beyond shocked that Miela, my mate that practically hates me, came up to me and gave me the pancakes that I was craving for. I was watching Jordan contentedly eat her pancakes that I heard were good. I didn't want to go up to her and have her ignore me this xmas morning. That would be embarrassing.

I had suddenly had a craving to try out her pancakes. It would be the first time that I had eaten something that she made but surprisingly, she came up to me.

I had watched how she scrutinized me with her small, brown eyes, taking in my features. As I took my plate from her, she blushed snapping out of her reverie. She disappeared soon after that. I smirked. Was she taking in my handsome features?

I saw Carlton subtly nod to me. So he persuaded Miela to come over to me. I see. I nodded in thanks then proceeded to taste her pancakes. They smelt heavenly and I couldn't wait to try them. Picking up the plastic fork on the pancakes, I began to eat them.

I had to close my eyes. It tasted so delicious that I felt like I was in heaven. I quickly savoured up the rest of the pancakes, leaving not a crumb left. I got up, placing the empty plate in the sink and looked around. Pack members who had found their mates were having the time of their lives while I.... I couldn't even finish the thought.

Since today was xmas day, I was taking a day off from all the paper work but I had nothing to do. I had a gift waiting for her but I had no idea how to give it to her. It was a gold chain with a heart and a matching bracelet. I sighed, deciding to go in my office and do some paperwork to kill the time.

~~~~~

Bam!!! I looked up startled as my office door was kicked open. It was now early afternoon, just after 1pm. In came Chad and Hayden, my beta and gamma. "What are you doing in an office on xmas day?" Chad exclaimed in surprise. You should be out there enjoying yourself, not in here with your nose in papers.

I sat back in my chair and let out a large puff of air through my nose. "I had nothing to do... so I came here."

Chad walked up to the window, looking out then looked back at me. "You mean, you have nothing to do with your mate as she wants nothing to do with you. You're jealous of all the others with mates." I didn't reply as what he said was true. I wished that I was spending time with Miela.

"Have you given her the gift?" Chad asked, once again looking out the window. I looked down at the the box on my table. He must have figured my silence was a no as he looked back at me. "Well go to her now, she's siting behind a tree by herself." I immediately got up to see for myself and sure enough she was sitting there alone. I looked back at the box on the table and sighed, walking to sit back down but I was stopped by Hayden holding my arm.

"Why are you running from your mate?" he instantly asked. I didn't answer so he continued. "Be a man and go to her. A man fights for the woman he loves."

I looked at him, a new sense of confidence filled up inside me. I nodded and grabbed the box.

"I don't want you guys peaking, ok?" I told them. They nodded in agreement and I left my office and went to my mate.

I made it to my mate and watched her. It was just like how we first met. She had her eyes closed and she seemed relaxed. Was I intruding? Same as last time, she opened her eyes and looked at me but with annoyance this time. Seeing as she was about to get up to walk away, I quickly said, "Miela, wait... please."

She looked up at me then out in the direction of the pack house and with a resolute sigh sat back down. I was shocked that she didn't put a fight. She looked up me in question waiting for me to say something then down to the space next to her. I took that as an invitation to sit down so I did.

"I have something for you," I told her, holding out my hand with the box. She looked at it then me then the box, then reached out her hand to take it. "Merry Xmas, Miela," I whispered. She looked down at the box, starting to open it, eventually getting the cover off.

I watched her expression as she stared down at the jewelery in front her. She looked shocked, not the happy shocked but the scared kinda shock. I was dejected. Did she not like my gift? I watched how she touched it then immediately moved her finger, like it would suddenly jump out at her. She did it multiple times, longer each time, then when she was satisfied she took it out in awe and surprise with her smile on her face.

I was now contented that she loved my gift but what was with the odd gestures before. It was almost as if something would happen to her if she touched her.

(Since this is Kyle pov: gold to werecats is like silver to werewolves.. it burns... if you can't figure out why she wasn't burned read back in the book around the first chapter. If you don't get it then, you could ask in the comments. Until then use your head ^^)

To be continued....

This ends today's chappie of part 1.

Hoped you enjoyed!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.3K 39
[Can't be read as a stand alone] A sequel to Mate? Mate. You should probably read that book first or this book won't make any sense. Jasmine Thomas...
19.5K 522 32
Dawn was a young girl when she was ripped apart from her family. She was kept in an awful place for over nine years, being a test subject to humans...
10.1K 405 28
( The Tale Of a Werefox ) He looked surprised and confused. "Wh-Who are you?" He stuttered, back in normal animal language that the wolves could unde...
242K 7.5K 36
Vitani is a part of one of the most feared Hunter families. She's not known for destroying packs on her own, she does that with her family. In fact...