Not so BIG ! (Odell Beckham)

By LipglossandJordans_

The fat girl turn thick now her old bully wants her will she give him a chance or ...give him payback ? Do no... More

Chp1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Mood
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp. 20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Wedding part 1.
Wedding Part 2
Sequel !!!!!

Chp.37

10K 403 41
By LipglossandJordans_

Aaliyah POV

"Babe...I think her stomach hurts." I said rubbing Gege stomach while she was passing gas.

"Ewww..Baby she stink." he put his hand over his nose.

I rolled my eyes then went in the medicine cabinet to get some gas tablets.

I open it then put the small tablet on her tongue as it dissolve away.

"That's going to make you all better pumpkin." I put the paci I her mouth changing her dapper then put her in her crib.

"You haven't been to your house in like five days." I said to Johnny while going in my closet to find something to wear.

"I just like staying here with you and my gege." he came in the closet watching me.

"Aww..how sweet." I kiss his cheek "You know baby I just want to say thank you. When I was going through depression you stayed by my side through the whole thing. I love you so much and each day my love for you go stronger and stronger. " I kiss his lips.

He gave me a small smile. "That's what I'm here for." His kiss me back.

"I know..even with the Remy situation. I don't care if the baby is yours or not I'm going to stay by your side through it all just like you did for me." I kiss him one last time " I'll be in the shower..please watch gege. " I grab my outfit that I pick out walking to the bathroom pass gege crib to see her sleep.

••••

Johnny POV

I watch Aaliyah walk away.

"Fuck." I mumble running my hand down my face.

After all that how I'm going to tell her what happened. Think Johnny think. I mean she did say she was going to stay by my side through anything.

I sat down on the floor of the closet floor to think.

"Babe can you bring me my lavender body oil?" I heard li say from the bathroom.

"You done already?" I got up going to her hygiene stand.

"What you mean already? I was in here for about forty-five minutes."

I open the door to see her wearing a half sweater and a thong.

"My pants won't go pass my ass." she pouted.

I laugh and open the oil putting some on my hands so I can put some on her legs and booty.

"Mmm..that's feel so good." she moan when I massage her butt.

I smirk rubbing deeper.

"Babe I know what you doing. So stop." she push my hands.

"Done." I smack her booty making her scream and punch me in my chest.

"You play to much now help me." she gave me her pants while she step in them. I pulled them up while she jump in them to make it go pass her thighs then I did one big pull making her come off the floor.

"Ahh..okay they on." she zip and button them up then walking out the bathroom with her dirty clothes.

"Can you go pack Evangeline bag so we can go?" she ask me fixing the hair style I did for her. And she say she didn't like it.

"Sure." I walk out the room.

"Johnny..I love you." she blew me a kiss.

"I love you too."

Aaliyah POV

I smile getting back to fix this ugly ass hair style. I'm wearing it only because my baby did it. When I was done with that I got gege car sit fixing it so I can put her in.

I carefully pick her up and check to see if she poop her pants then put her in the car seat when she was cleared. I buckle her up tight then went to grab my bag and phone .

"I put everything in here." Johnny said coming back with the Disney princess bag on his shoulder.

"Okay let's go eat."

•••••

"Fish you want some mash potatoes." Kenn said while holding Evangeline eating.

"Don't feed my baby that stuff." Johnny said.

"She up noodles."

I tuck in my lips to keep from laughing at Johnny face.

"So how your music doing Terrell?" I ask

We was all at Cheddars eating.

"It's going good. I can't believe it's you though. I go on tour for a year to come back to see you like..like.."

"My girlfriend." Johnny said kissing my cheek now hold gege.

"Yea.." Terrell mumble then started talking to Tink and Keshawn. I guess Sharita got the baby. I really need to call her to see what's she up to.

"Babe how you know him?" Johnny ask me feeding gege her bottle.

"He is Tink brother we all grew up together...he like another brother to me." I put my head on my fist looking at him.

"Let it stay that way." he had a lil mug on his face.

"Aww is my daddy jealous?"

"Pssst. No for what you already mine and I not letting you go." He bend down to kiss my lips.

I rolled my eyes then look up to see Terrell looking at me but look away when I caught him.

"I'm mad as Fuck. All y'all booed up I'm here lonely as fuck." Kenn said crossing his arms.

"Then maybe you should untie Jayden." Tink said making all the men frown.

I shook my head when Kenn told me and Tink how he hook Jayden up so he can't leave his own house.

"Shut up ho telling all my business." he stab at his steak.

"Poor ba- "

"Are you serious right now Remy? The baby not due for another four months." I head Johnny say on the phone making me look at him  "Alright man I'm coming."

"What happened babe?" I grab gege.

"Remy said she in labor. "

"What, that don't make since it's too early?" I frowned my face.

"That's what I'm saying. But i got to go to the hospital to check everything. You wanna come with me so I can drop y'all off at home?"

"No I'll tell Kenn to drop me off. You go head we will be fine."

"You sure?" he stood up digging for his keys.

"Yea."

""Alright.Love you." he kiss my forehead then gege's walking out the restaurant.

"Are you ready for that?" Tink ask me.

"For what?"

"Whenever she call he run to her."

I shrug my shoulders "there is nothing I can do about it till the test come back to see if the baby his or not."

"You better then me. I can't go out with a man who got a child because these babies momma these days are crazy." Kenn took a big bit out his steak not know he was shading Tink hard right now.

"I don't think about it. I'm in a relationship with him not the baby momma. And nine times out of ten they just jealous."

"Tell em babe." Keshawn kiss her cheek.

"And nine times out of ten they still fucking that's why they so jealous. " Kenn said back rubbing his hair.

As y'all can see he do that when he being petty.

"You know wh...."

"Hey y'all I think Terrell got a song with Rich homie quan." I said making everybody look at him.

He look up from his food slurping a noodle from his chicken Alfredo.

"What?"

"Yea your song I heard about on twitter. "

"Yea it's call come thru remix. It's dope." he wipe his mouth.

"Did you say rich homie quan?" Kenn said

"Yeah."

"Where the hell his fine ass been child. You got his number."

"Ignore him please." I said rocking gege who started to get fussy.

"Can I hold her?" Terrell ask.

"Sure." I gently handle her to him and surprisingly she clam down.

"I love babies." he said looking at her while she grab one of his dreads.

"I can see that." I mumble looking at them then somebody kick me.

"Ow." I look up to see Tink reading her menu.

I rolled my eyes sitting back pulling out my phone.

It was just a childhood crush 🙄 I texted Tink

BF4everrr-So you tend to fall for anybody who is fine and give you a compliment.

I flick her off.

Johnny POV

"I'm here is everything okay?" I said as soon as I walk in Remy hospital room.

"Everything just fine just a false alarm. Thank you doctor." Remy said getting down the bed with the doctor help.

"Just keep eating healthy and take your vitamins and you will have one healthy baby. You guys take care." he walk out the room.

"You made me leave my family for a false alarm?!" I said mad.

"What? I never been pregnant before I didn't know what was going on. But thank god our baby is not coming yet? " she put her hand on her belly rubbing it.

"Why you come to the most known hospital?" I look around.

"I didn't notice. I felt pain and just drove straight up here."

We both walk out the room.

I shook my head piss off that I had to leave Li for nothing.

"Johnny I see you have your pregnant mistress with you!"

Snap

"Where your wife?!"

Snap snap

"Do she know about you two?!"

I quickly walk Remy to her car then I went to mine.

I don't know how long I can do this.

Just a little Christmas update 😋

And guys I was thinking I do a week long updates for the last week of 2016 butt that only if I reach 300 followers and I'm already at 294 so if y'all can follow me I can do that lil bit for you guys. 🤷🏾‍♀️🙃

And this book is ending soon 🤥😩

Have a Very merry Christmas 🎄🎁☃️❄️🎅🏾🤶🏾

Till next time ✍🏾✍🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 3.1K 25
Trey Songz is an international ladies man and singer. He has been in relationships but they never seem to last. A part of Trey wants to settle down a...
272K 10.3K 27
Zaria a high power attorney. Never having time for love or romance. Being persuaded by her friends she goes out for a night on the town. But this ni...
85.3K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...