The Billionaire's Deal (BWWM)

By Safiello

Book 1 Clarisse Thronen (Aka Clara): Hella attitude and fine as hell. Aiden Martin: Billionaire, with a past... More

***BOOK ONE: Meeting You, Loving You***
Welcome
1.
2.
3.
Not A Chapter.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
Oopsie Daisy!
69 (Sorry just had to)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. (Part 1)
22. (part 2)
23.
24.
25.
26.
27. (part 1)
27. (part 2)
28.
29.
30. (part 1)
30. (part 2)
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
BECAUSE I AM NOT EVIL...
CHANGE OF PLANS
Book 2 is coming soon!
It's here!
My Full Works
I HAVE A PAGE NOW GUYS!

8.

10.4K 544 49
By Safiello

Song- Marry You by Bruno Mars

Aiden.

I sighed in relief when I got there and found that Clarisse was in the room. With that grand exit, I thought she would've beat up my men again.

I opened the door, only to be met by a plate being hurled at me. I slammed the door and heard it shatter into pieces.

That was an antique.

Sighing in frustration, I entered the room only to be met by a furious Clarisse who was hurling whatever she could get her hands on at me.

Well damn.

Clara.

When I came to, I saw one of the men near me, obviously leering at me.

Disgusting!

I kicked him in the balls and watched as his face twisted in pain.

Guess who won't be having kids for now...

I made a run for the door only to be surrounded by more men.

"And just where do you think you're going?" asked one of them.

"Obviously nowhere since I'm surrounded." I spat.

He laughed. Then he slapped me.

I let out a scream and clutched my cheek.

"Son of a bitch!"

He gripped my arm and dragged me into the room, hurling me to the wall.

"Tie her up." he ordered.

I felt my hands being bound. Rather loosely. Then a rough hand on my hair.

"So just how much sass you got you whore?"

I laughed, even though my scalp was throbbing. Hell my cheek still stung.

He pulled my hair even harder. "What's so funny bitch?"

I screamed out in pain.

"Boss is back!"

He let go of my hair like it was forbidden. Then he stepped outside.

******************

"Clarisse, put the knife down."

I was beyond pissed off. I want to kill this man, ugh!

Since I met him he's been pissing me off. From that silly incident, he kidnapped me. Apparently being rich leaves room for a whole lot of pettiness. It's like he's a baby trapped in a grown man's body.

"I am not putting anything down!" I yell, using the knife to untie the ropes on my hands.

"Now," I say, pointing the knife at him, give me one good reason I shouldn't stab yo sorry ass."

"Because if you do my men will kill you."

I scoffed. "And live where? Next."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, obviously annoyed by me.

"You are so patronizing."

"I know..."

"Is that why your father kicked you out of his house?"

"How do you..."

"Know that? I know everything about you now. From preschool to college. I wonder why you even sing at a bar when you have such good grades. Your father must be..."

Disappointed in you...

Words I have heard my whole life. My father was never proud of anything I did. But I lost that drive to make him proud when my mother died and on the day of the funeral, he ditched it to go fuck her sister. And now to hear him say that my father must be disappointed in me.

Screw ladylike behaviour, I should stab him for snooping around in my personal files.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"Always knew you wanted to."

I felt my cheeks burn fiercely.

Shit.

"I hate you!" I screamed.

His green eyes turned cold. "Oh really, you do?"

"Yes! I feel sorry for the woman that dates your sorry ass, much less marry you!" I screamed hurling a vase at him.

He dodged it and ran towards me, pinning me to the wall. His eyes were an amazing shade of green, capturing me in it.

"Well my dear Clarisse, it's about time you feel sorry for yourself."

Huh?

"Oh no..."

"Oh yes. Clarisse Thronen, it's about time that maiden name of yours got changed."

"I don't want to marry you."

"Exactly, neither do I want to marry you. But what to do? I need to present my fiance to Satan."

I arched a brow. "Satan?"

"Oh, I meant my father."

"Of course he's Satan." I muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh nothing. Why do you need to present your fiance to Satan?"

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You know, if you gonna be like that, I don't think I want to marry you."

"You don't have a choice."

"You're joking right?"

"I rarely joke."

"Oh I don't know," I say mocking him, "to me everything you say is a complete joke."

He laughed. The asshole was laughing.

And damn, he looked hot.

Hello, he kidnapped you!

I slapped him.

He clutched his cheek. I watched as his entire face turned red.

Then slowly he began walking towards me, until his lips were close to touching mine.

"Oh Clarisse, if you want to see your brother again, you'll do this."

Aaron!

"Leave him out of this!"

He chuckled. "I mean, if you want your freedom back, you'll do as I say. Marry. Me."

Don't say yes!

"Yes, I will marry you."

I'll make you pay for this...

"What's this?" he asked, turning my cheek.

"Nothing." I say, not wanting to be a snitch.

"Who fucking touched you?Tell me or-"

"Or what?" I ask, pushing him, "What the hell are you going to do?!"

He pulled me closer to him.

"Whoever did this just signed their death warrant. Who did it?!"

I shook my head, refusing to speak.

"Talk dammit!"

Suddenly I felt his lips crash into mine. It felt like heaven had descended on earth. I had long wondered how much of a good kisser he was.

Now you know...

But then he pulled away.

"Wha-"

"Shhh!" he said placing his finger on my lips.

Then it dawned on me. I kissed him, I kissed my captor. The man I claimed to hate kissed me.

"If you won't tell, then I won't kiss." he whispered.

I really hate you...

"No, I just think that you hate the fact that you got a sample and that you can't have the whole dish. But patience my dear. Wait until marriage."

With that he sauntered out of the room, leaving me to sort out my thoughts, which were currently heading down the road of ripping his Armani suit off.
*******************

Sorry I took too long to update. Writer's block is a major bitch!

Oh yeah Happy New Year!

I hope 2017 brings joy and happiness your way.

New year new me...

nah Rome wasn't built in a day.

What is your new year resolution?

Mine was to eat all the food I can...and to study hard for my upcoming exams in May.

Ta ta!

-Safisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.6K 37
❝Morrison is my archenemy and he only dies with my hands wrapped around his neck...❞ Carl John Morrison has never met any man who surpasses Aiden Bla...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
Victoria By ✨

General Fiction

1.6M 83.5K 42
"You could never love all of me, and I'm sure of that." _____________________________________ In a world of a preference of doing everything but the...
9.9M 468K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...