S, is for the simple need. E...

By MadelinePaigee

Paige is a teenage girl inlove with her teenage boyfriend, Peirce. But after a few months of them dating he b... More

(=SEX=) Part one.
(=SEX=) Part three.
(=SEX=) Part four.
(=SEX=) Part five.
(=SEX=) Part six.
(=SEX=) Part seven.
(=SEX=) Part eight.
(=SEX=) Part nine.
(=SEX=) Part ten.
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 11
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 12
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 13
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 14
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 15
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 16
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 17
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 18
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=). Part 19
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 20
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 21.
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 22.
S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 23.
S, is for the simple need. E is for the ecstacy. X is just to.... Part 24.
Part 25

(=SEX=) Part two.

27.6K 420 94
By MadelinePaigee

S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot, because that's the one you really want. ( =SEX=) Part 2

I got to school late and had to sign in at the front office. I'm really glad that the cool air had made the puffiness of my crying eyes go down. I walked to my locker and found my best friend Emma, leaning against it.

"OMG, you wouldn't believe what happened..." She started but then stopped and looked at me weirdly because she could tell something was up, "What's wrong?" She asked me concerned.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Just a bit tired..." I lied.

"You're lying, something happened, you know you can always talk to me" She said in a comforting tone.

"Pierce and I just aren't on good terms at the moment" I said sadly.

"That's not good" Emma said while pulling me into a friendly hug. Even know she said she is there for me, I wouldn't want to tell anyone about Pierce in thought of losing him. Emma would go all into over dramatics and then everyone would know, and I would lose him. I mean, it was only a little slap right?

"So what was the good, exciting news?" I asked while trying to put happiness in my voice.

"Nick asked me out" Emma said while bouncing up and down happily.

"You mean Nick Ellis?" I asked astonished.

"Yes, I'm so happy" She replied energetically.

"That's heaps cool" I answered. Nick Ellis was one of the heaps popular, hot guys in our grade. It's surprising that he would go out with her because we aren't the popular ones; we're just normal but we get along with the populars and sometimes sit at their table with them during lunch.

"That's it, get out and go to the principal's office right now!" I heard Mrs Nellie yell from her classroom that was near the lockers.

"JORDY" I yelled as he walked out of the classroom. He ran up to me and gave me a big bear hug. Jordan was my best guy friend; he was also like a brother to me. Which comes with all the lectures about if a guy ever hurts me he will cut their fingers off slowly, one by one and blah blah blah.

"Hey Paige" He said chuckling.

"Soo... You and Nick?" Jordan questioned Emma.

"Yeah" She replied with while blushing.

The sad thing about it is that Jordan has a crush on Emma, but I'm the only one who knows. He couldn't admit his feeling to her in fear of rejection. I felt sorry for him having to know that Emma and Nick are now together. I see the way Jordan looks at her, eyes full of love and passion. The silly girl hasn't even realised, did she ever even question the way Jordan looks at her? I guess it's too late now because she's with Nick, but knowing Jordan, he won't stop loving her.

"Aren't you meant to be at the principal's office?" I asked Jordan while smirking and playfully punching his arm.

"Aren't you meant to be in class?" He questioned me with a grin.

"Yea, I'm getting there" I replied with a laugh.

"Catch ya later" Jordan said and then walked of in the direction of the office.

I checked the time on my phone and laughed, we had missed the whole of first period and the bell was about to ring for second.

"Well I've got maths now" Emma said in a bored tone.

"Like biology is any better" I stated. We said goodbye to each other and then headed off to our lessons. Thankfully, Peirce wasn't in the same biology class as me.  

I walked into the classroom and took a seat next to Amanda. She is a really nice girl but lots of other people don't like her because, to tell you the truth, she is a slut. But once you get past all of that she is a really nice person.

"Hi" I said while trying to make myself sound happy.

"Hey, how was your weekend?" She asked.

"It was alright" I answered with a shrug, "How was yours?" I asked.

"I met this really nice guy named Lee, I think he's the one" Amanda said with a giddy smile.

"What do you mean 'he's the one'?" I asked. She made it sound as if she was getting married.

"One that I might be able to have as a boyfriend, instead of one night stands" She said with a sad smile.

"Ignore what other people say" I told her.

"I know, but I want to have a long term relationship with a nice guy to prove that I'm not just the slut that everyone thinks, and I really like him. He's sweet, kind, caring, makes me laugh and he didn't even try to get me to have sex with him" Amanda said while smiling to herself.

But that one comment of hers sent a pang of jealousy through my heart. It swirled around my brain, repeating itself like a broken record player...'He didn't try and make me have sex with him'.

"That's really good for you, I hope it works out" I replied nicely, when really, the inside of myself was in pain.

I hope he's nice to her. Maybe she has finally found the one person that will love her and treat her nicely. All of the other guys around here just use her. But what I can't understand is that she knows they are using her but she doesn't stop going around and sleeping with them.

Does that mean Peirce is just using me?

My thoughts were rudely interrupted because the bell rang signalling 3rd period. I inwardly groaned, I now have English with Peirce in my class.

I was soo confused and wondering whether Peirce would talk to me. But did I really want to talk to him? I could forgive but I don't think I would ever forget.

As I was walking through the corridors I was grabbed and pulled into a classroom. I opened my mouth ready to scream but a hand instantly clasped over it. The minute the sweet cologne reached my nose, I instantly knew who it was.

"What do you want Peirce?" I said angrily when he removed his hand from my mouth.

"You" He said while spinning me around to face him.

"Leave me alone" I said through gritted teeth while glaring at him and my jaw clenched.

"Relax, I just brang you some clothes" Peirce replied with a smile. How the hell could he be smiling at me? Did he not remember slapping me this morning and calling me a bitch?

"I'm already wearing clothes" I replied stubbornly.

"Well I don't like the clothes you are wearing because too many other guys get to see your body" Peirce said defensively.

"They won't touch me because they know I'm with you" I stated annoyed.

"Fucking hell" Peirce sighed as he pushed a t-shirt over my head. He then held up a pair of my blue Billabong pants.

"I'm not wearing pants, it's too hot" I said angrily.

"You're wearing them"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm n-"I got cut off because my skirt was pulled down.

"You're wearing them" Peirce said and I could tell by the tone of his voice that there was no more point to arguing.

I ripped the pants out of his hands and put them on.

"Happy now" I asked in a really bitchy tone.

"Very" He said with a smirk, "Do I get a kiss" He questioned with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm too much of a stupid bitch" I said with tears stinging the edges of my eyes. I turned and headed for the door. Just as I was about to step out Pierce's hand grabbed hold of my wrist.

"I didn't mean it" He said with pleading eyes.

"I'll see you later Peirce" I said and the tore my arm away from him and walked out of the room.

'Fuck' I heard Peirce mutter and then punch a wall. I bet I will be seeing him at my house later.

The feeling of dread washed over me at the thought of Peirce coming over; no doubt there would be a replay of last night's events. Out of everything that happens I still don't want to let him go...

I was sooo happy with the response that I got from the first chapter so I got typing for youse. I hope you liked it and I'm greatly impressed by the fans I gained in one day, 30, how cool is that?!!!

Anyway Vote Comment Fan <3

xxLittlexMissxBitchx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.5K 18
Paige is just a girl that blends in. Nolen is a boy who stands out in a bad way. He's the school nerd. Nolen gets teased and made fun of all the time...
405K 9.5K 31
When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a while now she makes a decision that bewilde...
43 0 31
In a small town, when it comes to the truth, who would believe the unpopular new girl over the police chief's popular son? Paige Clearwater's secret...
8.5K 110 17
Being seen as the school slut does not make high school any easier. Especially if you live in the shoes of Layla. This independent, promiscuous sex...