Roommates [BoyxBoy]

By PeytonHaynes

Evan, a boy who never thinks twice about someone except having sex with them, finds himself falling for his r... More

Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30

Ch. 1

28.4K 621 344
By PeytonHaynes

Chapter One.

Evan.

After sitting in the car for about ten minutes, I finally turned to look at Daniel. He looked weary, as if his loved one had died. No one had died. I guess he was just over reacting. These kind of things do happen after a break up and it wasn't my intention to dump him just like that. I mean, let's face it, he knew what he was getting into when he agreed to have sex with me. And it was one time. He should just get over it. Everybody does.

When I realized I was too tired to keep sitting in his car, I sighed and unbuckled the seat belt.

"So you're just gonna go?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said, the 'duh' tone very noticeable in my voice.

"I thought we had something going on" he muttered.

"Look Danny, I don't want to be so hard on you but these things happen. We meet, we fuck, we go. It's life. All you have to do is get over it" I told him.

"Easy for you to say" he spat, looking anywhere but at me.

I sighed, drummed my fingers on my thighs. This didn't use to be so difficult. It's probably because he's a nice kid. He's blonde, blue eyed, not so tall, masculine and has gorgeous pink lips that taste like honey. And his ass is pretty tight too. But I don't do relationships. I couldn't stay another minute.

"I'm gonna go" I finally said.

"Fine"

I got out of the car after taking my back pack. The minute I closed the car door, he drove off with so much speed making me stumble back. The son of a bitch. Well, whatever! At least he didn't run me over. I hoped he didn't want to though. I loved my life.

I turned and faced the big hall my dorm was in. I was standing at the car park. Danny and I had gone to his family lake house for the weekend and since I had lectures on Monday, I had to come back. It was fun while it lasted.

I walked into the building and made my way to the elevator. I hit the button, waited for it to open and as soon as it did, I walked in with my bad hanging on my right shoulder. I was the only one in which was good. I hit the button for the third floor and waited.

Soon, I was there. Walking out, I bumped into some dude who was holding a lot of things, making me fall over. Another step back and the elevator doors would have snapped my head off. Close call.

"Oh my God, I'm really sorry dude" the boy apologized handing out his hand to me. I wanted to get angry at him but he looked so good. So beautiful. His beautiful brown eyes staring at me with the most apologetic expression ever.

I took his hand and he helped me up, still muttering apologies.

"Please forgive me. I didn't mean to. I wasn't looking where I was going. I've been having a hell of a day and today is my first day here. I'm a transfer student from London. I guess this jet lag must be really hectic"

"You're rambling" I smiled at him.

"Oh I'm sorry. I tend to do that when I'm nervous or tired. I am really nervous about meeting my room mate. And I am tired too. Sorry" he smiled shyly. Omg, dimples!

"Hey, it's no problem. Let me help you" I said, grabbing a couple of boxes and placing them on top of the other.

"Thank you very much. I really appreciate you doing this for me even after I almost got you..."

"Dude" I interrupted. "It's okay. Really. You can stop rambling now" I chuckled.

"Okay" he sighed. We both walked towards the boy side of our hall and I realized I hadn't asked him what his room number was.

"What room are you in?"

"Um.. Oh no. I forgot" he stated in horror as his face shot up in flames. He is kind of adorable. "Lemme just check the paper the woman have me. I'm not very good with numbers. Sorry".

Wow. He apologizes a lot. I stood there watching him as he got the paper out of his back pack.

"41 East wing".

"What?" No way.

"Um, is something wrong?"

Yes. Yes, something as very wrong. I didn't need a roommate. I was very fine living on my own for two years. I don't need one now. I felt like this was the universe trying to get back at me for all the wrong things I've done. This is bullshit!!

"Hello" he waved his hand over my face snapping me back to reality.

"What?"

"You spaced out after I mentioned my room number. Is there a problem?" He asked, concern definitely evident in his voice.

I gulped. "No. No problem". I smirked at him. If I was going to share a room with this sexy piece of ass, I might as well use it to my advantage, I thought as I looked him from head to toe. He was really hot. He was blushing. Oh my God!

"Let's go then" I finally said after he cleared his throat. He clearly didn't know where our room was so I lead the way. We got there in no time and instead of opening the door like I normally would, I decided to give him the benefit of the the the doubt.

I smirked as he fished out for his key for a good five minutes.

"I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this. I'm very organized".

"I swear this is like the tenth time you've apologized" I told him. If you do that again, I'll kiss you till you can't feel your lips, I thought.
I would love to kiss him. His lips were so pink and full. Perfect. Everything about him was perfect. From his hair to his feet. He was wearing Nike. From head to toe. He must be rich.

I followed him inside and for the first time in my life, I felt embarrassed that my bed wasn't made. Danny and I had sex in it before we left for his lake house. I changed the sheets though so the room wasn't stinking of sex. My stuff were all over the room. To be honest, I'm very messy. I heard him mutter curse as he looked at his bed. My clothes were on it.

"Hmm, I guess I'm gonna have to wait for him to clean this up" he muttered and I almost chuckled at his oblivious self.

"Why don't we just move the clothes over" I suggested. He didn't look angry and I didn't know what else to say. Normally, I wouldn't mind because anyone who entered this room was just here for sex so it never mattered. But now, I felt like I had to impress him in a way.

"Are you sure? I don't want him to be bored. He might not like people touching his stuff" he sounded worried.

"Don't worry" I smiled at him and begun to pack my stuff into my closet. The room was quite big so I had a closet fixed last year. Dad wanted me to get an apartment but I can barely take care of myself in a dorm room.

"How come you know where to put his stuff?" The boy finally asked me.

Turning, I saw that he had already made his bed. I smiled. I like him already. Unless he's one of those neat freaks, then we'll have a hard time living here. Oh, how I wouldn't love to get him all hard for me.

"Sorry about that. I'm Evan" I said, totally ignoring his question.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for being rude. I'm Angelo" he said, a blush coating his cheeks.

"It's okay".

"You didn't answer my question though" he stated.

"I'm your roommate" I smirked as his face got red in embarrassment.

He's gorgeous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.4K 23
I'm Lilly, and I have 3 lovers. That's right 3, and to make things weirder we are all guys. You see we are also all a different type of supernatural...
21.9K 621 17
In a world where demons and other supernatural roam the earth, Finding love can be difficult for some. But luckily, werewolves have soulmate's. That...
1.7M 60.7K 22
"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I couldn't really believe him either. This wasn...
156K 5K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...