The iplier hand guide

Bởi willreadfanfic

Want to know about all of the ipliers ? Well this set of storys will tell you Xem Thêm

LightIplier
Darkiplier
Ice and Fire
NarrateIplier ( AuthorIplier )
Hall of Darks
GoogleIplier
YandereIplier

Wilford Warfstash

620 32 41
Bởi willreadfanfic

To be honest, I was going to stop writing this. Then I saw the CRAZY amount of views and stars on it.

Wilford Warfstash was originally introduced as a tv show host. As far as we know, he is now a mass murderer.

What can Wilford do?
Wilford is just like you and me. Except for the fact that he sees murder as a good thing. He is a trained killer who doesn't see the difference between right and wrong.

How to befriend Wilford?
You don't. Anyone that Wilford has ever been close to, he has killed. Wether it be "tickling" them with a knife or just shooting them in the head.

How to Defeat Wilford?
Again, you don't. You just run.

Angel or Demon?
We duh, demon. But he is not just any demon, he just so happens to be the second eldest of all the ipliers. The only one older would be the Host. Him being the only mentally stable (some what) eldest, makes him the leader of all the ipliers.

What does he represent in Mark?
He shows the careless side of Mark.

Sorry about the EXTREME lack of updates. I promise that I will start updating this story again. In the mean time, why don't you go check out my story, Youtube Academy. Plus, if you need a friend (like I do) please just message me. I love ya'll guys so much.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
71.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...