LightIplier

If you ever come across this guy, don't worry he won't hurt you. Light is literally a angel. Most of his counter parts don't like him vary much due to the fact that he is not evil. Light can turn completely boss angel mode and when he does he starts to glow so bright that could potentially make you blind. When this happens he have power beyond anything you could ever imagine. Light has the power to heal just by touching the wound. He can also put you in a deep sleep and make you forget what ever he want you to forget.
What not to do
When your around Light, don't mention the other Ipliers and especially don't mention hurting them. Light is nice but is like sans from Undertale. If you hurt his bro (other counter parts ) you will have a bad time.
What to do
Just simply be nice to Light. He won't hurt you, in fact he might just make a great friend.
What Light can do
Light is a vary nice guy but he is not harmless. He is not someone that you would just go and fight with. Like most of the Ipliers, Light is blessed with powerful strength.
How to defeat Light
The thing about light is that you can't defeat him. He is either your friend or your foe and I don't think that you want a angel on your bad side. Light is a vary powerful being but at the same time he is as sweet as a counselor.
What does Light represent in Mark
Light represents the good side in Mark. Mark has such a sweet side that Light gets to be an angel. Most good sides to people don't get to be angles. Only people with the sweetest harts have counter parts as angles. Mark is one of those people