Back to Goode (PJO ff)

By AlyceSeafire

After the Giant War, the Big Three were back in Olympus on their own. Out of sheer boredom, they want to give... More

Back to Goode (PJO ff)
Back to Apartment 308
IN THE MALL!!!!
Junior Year
Demigod High
Weekends (SATURDAY part 2)
Weekends (Sunday
Demigod Sleepovers
A.N. I'm sorry
OH MY GODS (Epilogue)
New Story

Weekend Drama (Saturday)

2K 53 16
By AlyceSeafire

                Saturday morning, Zeus woke up at quarter to eight. He looked at the clock then jumped to his feet. He ran into the closet grabbing the first shirt and jeans that he found in there. He put on his shirt while going to the living room and pulling up his pants. There he found Poseidon and Hades just sitting down slowly eating breakfast.

                “I can’t believe you guys didn’t wake me u-” Zeus stumbled with his pants and falling face first into the floor.

                Poseidon and Hades chuckled.

                “You guys are the worse” Zeus muttered as he found his way back into his feet his pants finally reaching his waist.

                “Calm down, lil’ bro.” Poseidon said “It’s Saturday. No school”

                “Oh.” Zeus said. “Then why in the world did I wake up.”

                “That is not our problem.” Hades said with a smirk. “Come on. Have some breakfast. Then we can figure out what we’re going to do with the next two days.”

                The doorbell rang.

                “Any of you know who would be coming this early in the morning.” Hades asked as Poseidon went to open the door.

                “Yeah, me!” Allison said stepping into the apartment, slightly unannounced and unfazed by the gods’ look at her.

                “What are you doing here?”

                “Well, I’m sure you guys don’t have any plans.” She said then rummaging into her bag. She brought out some CDs. “So I brought some stuff that you guys might like.”         

“How are you awake this early?”

“After camp, I’m always up as soon as the sun comes up.” She said as if it were all obvious. “I’ve been up for hours

“How did you know we’d be here?”

“You don’t know?” Allison said raising an eyebrow. “This is like the safe house for demigods. Many demigods live here. No monsters can get in here. It was Will told me that this was built by some of the older demigods. Those who left camp for college. John, the head counselor of the Hermes Cabin way back when Luke Castellan was still a kid in camp, owns this building. He and Sam, the head counselor for the Hephaestus cabin, built this building for those demigods who chose to go to school. It’s been blessed by Hermes, after Luke died.”

“How do you know this?”

“It’s part of the curse and the perks of having a daughter of Athena for a best friend.”

“How do I not know this?” Zeus grumbled. “No one told me about this building.”

“This has been up for over a decade.” Allison said “I met John, he’s very nice. The blessing has been here since Luke died. Besides, would you agree with having high school kids living alone in a large apartment building? As a parent and as a god? Would you have allowed it?”

“We would have thought about it.”

“After how many years?” Allison countered. “This has been the time before I was born, when Annabeth was still with her father, when Thalia was still on the run. You have to admit that time, you barely acknowledged us demigods.”

“Yes, because we’re gods.” Zeus said standing full height; he was almost a full head taller than Allison. Who just looked at him with the same expression she had before. One without fear, or remorse of what she had said to him. “We are supposed to be respected. Children are meant to be seen not heard.”

“Zeus…” Hades warned.

Allison looked at him without emotions. Her eyes turned gold like the sun. “And look where it’s gotten you. This building is a way how demigods had survived. How they took care of each other to keep ourselves from dying. That kind of mentality has brought you into two wars. Both were barely won.”

“I am a god.” Zeus repeated. “And I should be treated with respect.”

“Yes, Lord Zeus.” She said with venom. “If you would excuse me I am taking my leave now.”

She left the room, her hair billowing as she strode out of the apartment.

“Great you got her mad again.” Poseidon grumbled at his brother. He went to catch up with his friend. Hades hit Zeus at the back of the head.

“You had to say something.”

“What?” Zeus looked at Hades incredulously “She was bad mouthing us.”

“Do you think we are all stupid?” Hades questioned “We all saw what happened. We know and learned from our mistakes. You just proved right what demigods have been thinking of us for years.”

“And what would that be.”

“That we don’t know what is it like to be parents.” Hades said “They think that we don’t give a damn to what they do, we don’t care whether they die or not. That is what most of the current demigods think, why so many of them had been in Kronos’ and Gaea’s side. I had confronted this with Nico once. He said that most demigods think the same. That because we are gods. We cannot be convinced. None of us can be satisfied. That we can’t be made proud of what they have done.”

“We have been the same for the past few millennia.” Zeus said “What makes the demigods now more special than those before?”

“The older demigods, Hercules, Achilles their generation, they were the pride of most of us gods.” Hades said “They didn’t need our acceptance because they already had it. We were proud of them. Most of us were. That is what the current demigods want. They just don’t have it. We’re used to having the demigods do great things in our name and we don’t have to tell them or show them that we are proud, because they already know.”

“I still don’t see the difference.” Zeus grumbled.

“Don’t worry. You’ll figure it out.” Hades said. “So from the looks of it Poseidon wont be joining us…what do you want to do?”

~(^/_^~)

 “Alli!” Poseidon called. Catching up to the fast walking demigod. He grabbed her by the arm. She turned to look at him; her eyes still have a dangerous golden glow in them. “Don’t listen to him, you know how he is.”

“I actually don’t.” she said “You and Matt are my friends. Not him.”

“It’s alright.” Poseidon said “Just don’t let it get to you. He tends to say stuff he doesn’t mean.”

“It’s true either way.” She said.

“I know” Poseidon said “Tyson told me.”

“Tyson?” she asked “One eyed, really big and tends to hug anyone who is known as Percy’s friend. Resident Demigod guidance counselor?”

“Yeah…him.” Poseidon said slightly confused. “Resident Guidance Counselor?”

“Well, he does give the best hugs.” Allison said with a slight wince “If not slightly painful. He likes to listen. He’s the best at listening people’s problems. When he’s there the other demigods have this mini campfire early in the morning.”

“Okay… So what do you want to do today?”

“Aren’t you going to go back with your brothers?”

“They can survive a day without me.” Poseidon said. Casually wrapping an arm around her. (FRIEND WAY) “So what’s our agenda for today.”

“We could always go back to my place.” Allison said “I still have a bunch of movies that I haven’t watched yet. Or some movies I could lend you if you want.”

“Want to grab popcorn?” Poseidon asked.

“I don’t know how to pop popcorn unless it’s the microwavable ones.”

“Don’t worry it’s going to be fun.” Poseidon said “Just let me grab something first. Meet you at the lobby.”

Poseidon returned to the apartment where Hades was attempting to teach Zeus how to play a game.

“What are you two up to?”

“I’m trying to teach Zeus how to play Xiangqi” Hades said.

“What?”

“I don’t know what it’s called in English.”

“But it’s hard.” Zeus said “Too many rules.”

“It’s easy, you just need patience.” Hades insisted.

“Alright. I’ll leave you to that.” Poseidon said looking into one of their cabinets. He got a small pack of un-popped popcorn. “I’m going to Alli’s place. Be back later.”

“Alright. make sure you have your phone.”

“Sure. See you later.”

Poseidon reached the lobby, where he found Allison waiting for him by the door.

“How was your return to the room?” Allison asked.

“It was fine. Matt is teaching Mike how to play a game.”

“Nice what game?”

“I don’t know Siang q something like that.”

“Ahh. Xiangqi” Allison said. “It’s what others call Chinese chess. It’s sort of like chess. Really fun. A bit confusing though.”

Alright.” Poseidon said. “Let’s go to your place.”

~(^|^)~

Allison brought Poseidon to the bus station nearby.

“So this is what a bus station looks like.”

“You’ve never taken a bus.”

“Nope.”

“Well all we have to do is wait here. There is a bus station a block away from my place.”

A bus full of people stopped right in front of the station. They rode into it and paid the bus fare. The seats are all occupied and there are a lot of other people standing in the crowded bus. They stood beside each other holding the railings. Poseidon nearly flew forward as soon as the bus sped forward.

Allison looked at his face and giggled. There was a slight look of panic that you don’t often see on a god’s face.

“What?”

“Calm down.” Allison said “bend your knees a bit so you won’t fly forward when the bus moves and stops.”

“How long is this bus ride?”

“Around three stops.” Allison said. “It’s not that far. Some other people take the bus to move from state to state. This is just the city bus.”

“Thank god.”

“Oh don’t be so melodramatic.”

“I just don’t want to end up in another man’s armpit.”

“Well. That is avoidable. But don’t worry, the longer you use the bus, the easier it gets.”

The bus finally stops in the street where Allison lives. “Come on, the day is still young. So many things we can still do. As they say. ‘Today’s going to be a great day!’”

ALRIGHT an UPDATE…after a month…heheh sorry. Sorry its a bit short....hehehehe

Soo…please review and forgive me for the long wait :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 8.3K 30
They thought they were capturing him. His family thought he was dead. None of them realized he was safer in the hands of an enemy rather than his own...
944 57 26
A high school girl aspiring to be a hero is upended due to family conflict and moved to Japan. Her parents enroll her in UA, a prestigious school for...
26.9K 505 17
What happens when our favorite demigods go to Hogwarts? Will they be able to stay undercover and make allies with the wizards? Or will someone confr...
42.9K 1.3K 16
Literally just Cruel Prince/Wicked King/Queen of Nothing/etc memes that I found on the internet. None are mine unless specified. From Google, Pinter...