Now Whose Got The Gun

By monemoor_

I clutched the gun to my chest. The blood on my hands, outfit and hair knotted with it. The body stared up at... More

Copyright
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One: Going Home?
Chapter Two: Chespa, Oregon
Chapter Three: Facing Reality
Chapter Four: Memories
Chapter Five: Whatever It Takes
Chapter Six: No Brainer
Chapter Seven: Love Isn't There Without Pain
Chapter Eight: Party All Day, Kill All Night
Chapter Nine: Blasts From The Past
Chapter Ten: Consequences of Actions Not Thought Through
Chapter Twelve: Don't Burn or Twist Me
Chapter Thirteen: My Enemy Used To Be My Best Friend
Chapter Fourteen: Fate Has A Way Of Screwing You Over
Chapter Fifteen: Getting Answers to Quetions, Isn't Always a Good Thing
Chapter Sixteen: 'Boy don't you love just hitting your mark?'
Chapter Seventeen: The feeling you get when you're so close to the finish line.
Chapter Eighteen: That moment your entire world is ripped away from you.
Chapter Nineteen: They same karma is a bitch, what about betrayal?
Chapter Twenty: The Final Battle
Chapter Twenty One: Epilouge
Soundtrack

Chapter Eleven: Accepting Death

690 10 5
By monemoor_

And here goes the infamous Chapter Eleven!! Enjoy!

**

Recap:

Alexia straightened up and stopped her drunken façade. We stared daggers at them all, not backing down or acting intimidated.

“Alexia, Liza, I’m sorry to have to do this but,” Allen said and lifted his gun in the direction of my heart. He put a hand behind his back and then lifted a similar gun in the direction of Alexia’s heart.

What did I tell you before? My voice asked in an ‘I-told-you-so’ tone.

Don’t complain when I die. I said back calmly.

I closed my eyes, waiting for Allen to shoot and my life to end.

**

A noise echoed through the room. My eyes shut themselves closed tighter, feeling the little wrinkles on the edge of my eyes forming.

My body cringed and I formed my hands into fists.

I winced, waiting for the pain, which never came.

“Liza!” Alexia yelled towards me, grasping my hand in hers tightly. She ran over to the bar and dived over. I ran after her and dived behind the bar, just as another noise rang through the air.

My arm hit the ground with a thud, and a piercing pain radiated through my body. I looked down at my arm to find a huge piece of glass cutting it. The glass must’ve been huge, because whenever I tried to move my arm the pain was unbearable. It had to be right next to my bone.

I ripped off a piece of my shirt, grabbed a bottle of alcohol and stuck a broken off piece of a chair, that was probably broken in a fight, in my mouth. I bit down onto the chair and winced while I pulled the piece of glass out of my arm. I was right about it being right next to my bone, because the piece of glass was roughly 5 inches in diameter of its mangled shape. A contorted scream left my lips, but was smuggled since my mouth was closed around the chair.

I hurried and grabbed the alcohol on my right. My teeth bit down harder onto the chair as the alcohol dripped onto the cut. It would keep it clean and prevent it from having an infection. Yeah it hurt like a bitch, but as long as I wasn’t completely sick because of an infected cut I was fine. I spit out the piece of chair, breathing hard, and took the ripped piece of my shirt and wrapped it around my arm, and tying it into a knot with my teeth and empty hand.

“Are you okay? That looked like it hurt.” Alexia’s voice filled my ears. I looked up at her with a death glare that would kill the devil and wiped off the rest of the blood and alcohol on my arm with a rag I found in one of the cabinets.

I heard someone bark a command and shots were fired at the ceiling above Alexia’s and mine’s head. The ceiling look as if it was about to collapse, so I grabbed a few rags off the ground and told Alexia to grab a few bottles of hard liquor.

“Alexia! Liza! Get from behind the bar!” I heard Lacey’s voice shriek. Alexia and I stood up from our position carrying the liquor and rags over to a table where none of the body guards were.  Lacey raised her gun and walked to where Allen was standing.

“This is how you shot someone.”

She cocked her gun and pulled the trigger, sending three bullets in our direction. I flipped the table over, pulling Alexia down with me so we didn’t get shot. I stuffed two rags into two bottles of alcohol and threw them in the direction of Lacey and Allen. I heard a scream and a crash. I looked over the table edge really quick to see Bryce on fire and Lacey and Allen with a few cuts from diving onto one of the dance floors.

Josh hurried and grabbed bucket of water, throwing it on Bryce. He ran towards the first aid kit, but his boss told him to stop. He looked at him in confused and a pleading look on his face.

“But why, he’s my friend and a good agent.” Josh said in a pleading tone.

“He’ll soon be dead, so, let him die.” His voice was coming out rough and somewhat agitated.  I scoffed, earning a spiteful glare from the head honcho and a look full of hate from Josh.

He pulled out his gun, and continuously shot at the table where Alexia and I hid.

“Stop shooting Josh,” Alexia’s voice cried to him. But, he wouldn’t listen and continued to shot at us.

“Josh, I know you might hate me right now, but listen!” I yelled over the shooting sounds. I wasn’t even sure if he could hear me. “You could have saved your best friend. But, of course, your boss didn’t want you to. And so what did you do? You didn’t put out the fire and Bryce burned. If you hadn’t listened to him for that one second, your friend could be badly injured but, still alive. So, instead of shooting at Alexia and I, maybe you should start shooting at your boss right next to you.” I finished, just as the shooting sounds did. I peeked over the edge of the table, just a tiny bit, to see if he had stopped shooting.

I saw Josh pointing a gun towards the boss. The boss just stood there smug, as if he knew nothing would happen to him.

“You won’t do it, Josh.” His voice coming out as if he had seen everything the world had to offer for Josh and knew exactly what his choices were in life, in every aspect, from who to date to which college to choose.

“Who says I won’t do it,” were the words that left Josh’s mouth with a shaky exterior and most likely interior.

“Because,” the boss took a long pause for dramatic effect and then opened his mouth to speak again and looked Josh directly in the eyes, “you don’t have the balls to do so.” His ‘You-know-I’m-right’ smirk planted perfectly in place, with that gleaming satisfaction in his eyes, that he had, of course, won this battle.

Josh cocked the gun quickly, and pulled the trigger. It hit the boss’s heart in one fluid motion. His body fell limp to the ground as blood came from the bullet wound and mouth. Josh’s mouth contorted into a sick and twisted smile. He turned to Alexia and I, where we were crouched behind the table still, but watching the entire scene unfold. He smiled that sick twisted one again, and then lifted the gun.

The gun’s cylinder placed right next to his head, with that smile still on his face.

“I’m sorry,” His voice so soft, I had to strain to hear. He must’ve realized that, because his voice got louder with the words that flew out of his mouth, “I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened. I’m sorry I was the one, that I was the one, the one to—“His voice stopping with a gasp. A bullet shell fell on the ground. There was a clean shot that tore through his heart, just as he was about to tell me something. And, then after kill his own self, but someone beat him to the point.

Josh’s body fell to the ground, and I stared in utter shock as his eyes rolled back into his head, and his last breath was the word to. I always said they have no to blame but themselves. But, Josh, Josh hadn’t deserved to die this way, not after he was going to confess to all he did wrong and either try to live a normal life or end up killing himself in the process of this little hell.

I stared up at who had the gun, who by my surprise was Liam.

I needed to figure out what Josh was going to say, because whatever it was, Liam most definitely didn’t want me to know.

**

Author’s Note: So how did you like?

So, this was supposed to be uploaded at least 2 weeks ago, I don’t know anymore. But, I am kind of grounded from using our hotspot to use the internet. Well, not grounded, more like I just can’t touch it. So, that means, I can’t turn it on, when I want to or need to, but have to wait for someone else to do it. -_- Poop right?

Well, whatever, so I know I am like almost a month-ish behind (Haven’t really kept tracked!). But since its President Day weekend, I shall at least, and I mean AT LEAST Chapter 12 uploaded, by the end of this wonderful 4-day weekend. So, Happy Pres. Day Weekend to all of you out there!

Little Tibet about me:

So today, we had an hour long pep assembly. That was so much fun! (: Ha, I can’t believe it’s our last pep assembly of the year): But, it’s all good, because after we did this Lib Dub and it was A-MA-ZING! (: I had so much fun, but a little tired from walking, running, screaming and dancing at the pep assembly and Lib Dub. But anyways if you want to check it out, go to YouTube and search ‘Smoky Hill High School Lip Dub’ and it should be up by now (:

Please check it out, and see if you can see me, I’m in there twice(: and of course, just look so you can check out Smoky Hill, best school ever by the way. Anyways, check it out and later after this is uploaded, I’ll include the link below! (>>vvv) or on my profile/message board.

Okay, well thanks for reading this very interesting thing about me, hope you enjoyed. Vomment, fan, and all that (: Really appreciate it (:

Bye, my lovely readers <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...
95.4K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...
66.2K 2.5K 29
At 14 he took something from me and no one cared. I tried telling my mother what happened but she brushed off, people thought I was lying and carrie...
117K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...