Gay Porn // Lashton

Oleh PurpleCampus

"Gay porn?" Ashton laughed. "It's not funny! And can you please get off me now? I quite like having the abili... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12

10

6.5K 177 235
Oleh PurpleCampus

Ashton laid on his back on the surprisingly clean floor of the beautiful Caleb Harris's room. From his position he could see the sky outside, the stars gleaming and the moon shining brightly in its crescent form. It was a beautiful sight to see, but it wouldn't last. Ashton knew it. He could see the dark clouds moving closer and closer. Soon enough, the beautiful sight in front of him would be replaced by a gloomier version, and rain would be pouring down.

Next to him, his phone began to vibrate, followed by the loud alarm he'd set blaring from Caleb's night stand.

Most people would become annoyed by the alarm and have no other choice but to get up an turn it off, but Ashton wasn't everyone. He was dedicated to his laziness, and at the moment, he had no intentions on getting up (no matter how annoying the alarm was).

Across the room, the door closed and not long afterwards, the blaring stopped. Ashton sighed. He was happy the alarm had been silenced, but he knew what would happen next.

"You're gonna have to talk to him, ya know?"  The black boy stated, sitting above Ashton on the bed.

Ashton closed his eyes and then tilted his head back and opened them to actually look at Caleb.

"We aren't best friends anymore." Ashton retorted. "There's nothing to talk about."

The curly-haired boy watched as Caleb rolled his eyes before extending his hand.

Ashton took it gratefully, smiling in appreciation as Caleb pulled his lazy body up, with no added help from Himself.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Caleb asked in response.

"I don't know. You just seem kind of...off." The curly-haired boy replied. "Where's that beautiful smile, the desire to have fun-- your horrible attempts to have sex with me."

Caleb began smiling, but soon enough, it had faltered and then died all together.

"You know, you haven't hit on me once today?" The lazy friend added, and like magic, a smile graced Caleb's face.

"You want me to hit on you?" Caleb questioned, though it sounded like more of a statement than anything.

"N-No." Ashton tried answering before Caleb was allowed to make any more assumptions, but it was too late, way too late. Caleb had already began backing the curly-haired boy into the bed.

"I think you do." Caleb returned, leaning over Ashton, arms on either side of his head.

"I think you like it when I make passes at you." Caleb whispered into Ashton's ear, the heat causing certain feeling to stir around inside of him.

"I-I think you're crazy." Ashton managed to breathe out.

The black-haired angel raised his eyebrows in playful questioning before pressing his body against the curly-haired boy beneath him.

"I think you want me." Caleb continued, slowly grinding his center with Ashton's.

The curly-haired boy had to struggle in order to suppress the moan fighting to escape his mouth at the pleasure.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Ashton said, face scrunched up in mock disgust.

Caleb leaned up a bit, his hand fumbling around below him, on the boy below him, and then he smiled.

"That's not what this tells me."

Ashton gasped. Caleb had grabbed his boner.

"So what does that tell you?" The curly-haired boy asked, smirking.

His smirk confused Caleb, but the light skinned angel continued anyways. He leaned down again, lips mere centimeters apart.

"It tells me that you wan-"

Their lips connected. Ashton kissed Caleb. And at that moment, three things happened: the room door slammed, Caleb jumped away from Ashton in a mixture of shock and fear, and Ashton realized that he'd probably had just made a mistake.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" The light skinned boy cried out.

Ashton stared upon him with a confused expression.

"Mhm. I don't know why I would possibly kiss the boy grinding up against me." Ashton retorted and Caleb deadpanned.

"You shouldn't have done that." Caleb said a lot calmer. "Please tell me that wasn't your brother at the door."

"No. It was Luke."

"This is gonna ruin everything." Caleb stated, pacing around the room in circles with his hands balled into fist.

"Ruin what?" Ashton asked. The only person that saw anything was Luke and he couldn't tell anyone.

"Everything. This is going to ruin everything. This was my final chance to prove myself, and you've just screwed that all up." The dark-haired boy vaguely stated before walking out of the room himself, leaving nothing but a barely audible "see ya at the party" behind.

Soon enough, all that could be heard throughout the room was muffled cries. Ashton had barely been in Italy for a week, and he'd already managed to screw up twice. First, he ruined his own friendship with his best friend, by kissing him, and now he'd gone and ruined Caleb's last chance, by kissing him.

"My lips are cursed." He mumbled softly to himself, and then he rose up and walked out the door. Finally deciding to stop procrastinating the inevitable and go celebrate his brother's fake marriage to his pretend wife, but when he opened the door, he was shocked to see a blond haired boy blocking his exit.

"Luke."

"Ashton." Luke replied. "I-I...you, you didn't come to the room last night." By this point, he'd began pacing around the hall way.

"I was worried and -"

"Guess you see how that feels now." The curly-haired boy retorted and then walked off. He didn't want to talk to Luke right now. The blond haired boy had already made it pretty clear where the two of them stood as friends, and if he was willing to throw away their friendship and act like an ass over a kiss, then so could Ashton.

"Wait. Ashton. Please."

He kept walking. It was getting pretty late and he didn't want to be at this arranged marriage bachelor's party that he'd thrown any more than he wanted to go to the actual wedding.

He glanced back as he was about enter the elevator only to see his best friend standing where he'd left him. Ashton paused, staring back at his blonde haired friend, and then Luke looked up and their eyes met, and they just stood their staring at one another. Luke stood with the cutest sad and confused expression. It was adorable and made Ashton feel a twinge of guilt, and then he remembered the nights he spent waiting up for his best friend in their room, all the worrying and negative scenarios running through his mind at Luke's absence. Then he thought about how he felt at the rehearsal dinner, how Luke chose some cheap hussy over his best friend, and that was enough for him to take the step over the threshold of the elevator and not look back again.

"Ashton! Wait!" Luke's voice sounded, followed by the loud thud of footsteps nearing the transparent elevator door.

He'd hit the little close button at least ten times, but Luke was a bit faster than he'd thought. He'd made it in the nick of time, almost getting his jacket caught in the door.

The curly haired friend released a sigh of annoyance. He knew what was going to happen and that was nothing. Neither of them would say much to the other (especially himself) and they'd be plunged into the longest, most awkward elevator ride ever.

"Where were you?" Ashton asked. He didn't want to talk, but the curiosity was tearing him apart. Besides, this was better than the awkward silence descending upon them.

"What?"

"Where were you? All the times you didn't come back to the hotel room, where were you?"

The elevator came to a halt and dinged as its doors opened. Caleb and Ryan were already standing in the hall way with a few other guys from Ashton's family. There weren't many of them. Ryan didn't like big crowds and he only wanted people he trusted to come along for some reason.

"ASHY!" Ryan greeted. Ashton glared. "And Luke. Good to see that you two aren't fighting anymore."

Ashton's glare shifted into a smile and he snuggled up closer to Luke, who wore the most confused expression.

The curly haired boy was too caught up in his pride to admit the truth. Even after all that his little lie had done to him already, he was still insistent upon keeping it up. He'd keep it up as long as it took.

"Whatever. Let's go." Ashton stated. "And don't expect much."

Ryan chuckled his masculine chuckle and headed towards the door. Outside, was a shiny black limousine. It seemed new, its black coat glistening even in the darkness.

Everyone piled into the back as Ashton snuck around to the front to instruct the driver on where to go. Thankfully, he'd heard of the place they were going.

"What have you planned Ashton?"

"Some place gay as hell. There'll be hot guys in tight boxer briefs, or less, every where. Tonight, I turn the 'straight' gay." The curly haired boy smiled, and shockingly, so did everyone else, even Ryan.

"Why are you smiling so hard Ryan? You're the homophobe." Luke chided in.

For some reason Caleb burst out in unexplainable laughter and Ryan's face contorted from the carefree happy guy he was a few moments ago, to the serious guy Ashton recognized.

"I told you, I'm not homophobic." He said with an annoyed tone.

"Seriously though, where are we going Ashy?" Ryan teased.

"Some place perfect for us all." Ashton replied, "and stop calling me Ashy."

Everyone smiled, this time seeming a bit more relaxed about the whole ordeal.

"We're here!" A deep voice sounded from the front of the limousine, giving them all a bit shock.

Everyone scurried out of the car at once, getting stuck in the door.

"How ridiculously predictable." Ashton stated, his phone aimed at them as his flash flashed.

The building wasn't ridiculously large, like Ryan's chapel place, but it was rather big.

"Adam and" Caleb stated confused.

"Adam and what?" Ryan asked.

"Adam and Steve." Ashton said pointing at Caleb. "Or Adam and Eve."
This time he pointed at Ryan.

They all looked at him confusedly.

"Just walk in and tell them you're the Irwin party."

Everyone did as they were told and walked into the building. Ashton went to follow, however, Luke pulled him back.

"Can we talk, please?"

"Nope." The curly hair boy replied and hurried into the building.

The grey clouds were growing darker, and soon enough, the rain would fall.

"Hello, welcome to Adam And! Steve is my name and if you need anything" the hottie moved closer to Ryan, the palm of his hand resting on Ryan chest.
"And I mean anything" he continued seductively until Ryan slapped his hand away, causing the cutie to pull away "then just let me know."

"Sorry about that sir. He's a homophobe."

"I AM NOT!" Ryan countered.

"Then prove it. When they ask for your preference, tell them guys." Ashton stated.

Steve looked back in curiosity.

"You guys are ridiculous."

Everyone laughed and Ashton made his way to the front of the line.

"If you're all ready, just continue down the path until you make it to Cupid." Steve directed, his accent thick, making him all the more attractive.

Ashton led the group towards the back of the building where a guy waited at a podium with white wings attached to his back, and a large sign above his head that read: CUPID.

"Hey Cupid, where are you arrows?" A distant cousin of Ashton asked, laughing.

Cupid laughed too and smiled brightly.

"Name and preference: "

"Name: Ashton
Preference: Guys"

Cupid extended his hand out to the curly haired boy who took it without hesitation.

He didn't expect to have his hand kissed by the angel of love, however, not that he minded.

"Grab a feather." He said, turning around revealing his wings. Apparently, each feather had a different name.

The process went on and on until everyone had given their preference, but only Ashton and Ryan were given feathers for some reason. Everyone questioned it, but no one really minded.

"Follow me this way!" Cupid announced and began walking even further back, his ass bouncing as he walked.

"You like what you see, Caleb?" Ryan asked.

Caleb rolled his eyes. "It's nice, but yours is better."

Soon the lights faded away and the hall they'd entered on became surrounded by fog, and then they entered a room the size of their hotel suites.

On one side, there were kinky little arcade games, and the other held individual couches positioned in front of poles. Off to the side was a small bar areas, and in the middle of the room sat a devilishly red circular couch with a circular table in the middle loaded with different assortments of wine and alcohol.

"You all sit back and relax and your guys or girls will be back briefly!"

The term briefly was exaggerated, however, the moment Cupid walked out, the music kicked on full blast and the guys and girls walked in.

They were all so beautiful. Even some of the girls were cute enough for Ashton to wonder if he could pull off being straight.

"You're short two people." Ryan called out. The strippers looked at each other, doing the math in the heads.

"No they aren't."

Steve and Cupid walked in, smirk on their faces.

"I thought I'd take you guys up on that offer." Steve stopped in front of Ryan.
"Prove you're no homophobe." He said, bending down and running his hand up Ryan's body.

"I hope you don't mind." Cupid stated.

The curly haired friend glanced over to Luke, who'd ordered a girl for the night, and smiled.

"I don't mind at all." Ashton said from his seat.

"Thank Zeus!" Cupid sighed and quickly straddled Ashton.

"What do you say we get you out of some of these clothes?" Steve asked Ryan.

"Dude, he said he's straight." Caleb broke in.

"No, no it's fine. You all want me to prove I'm not a homophobe?" Ryan declaratively questioned, "then I'll prove it."

Steve did the honor of undressing him, unbuttoning his all white button down, unbuckling his pants, removing his blazer and jacket. It didn't take long before the eldest Irwin brother stood in nothing but his all black boxer briefs and his tie.

The beautiful Caleb Harris sighed, "you don't have to prove anything to anyone."

Ryan just closed his eyes and sat back, allowing Steve to do whatever with him.

"Can you excuse me to the restroom?" Caleb asked. His guy smiled and wiggled his eyebrows before grabbing his hand and walking away with Caleb in tow.

"Are you okay?" Cupid whispered, breaking Ashton's train of thought. "You have a beautiful boy entertaining you, and your little friend, and yet you seem to be more focused on everyone else."

"Yeah. I'm fine." Ashton responded.

"What do you say we get out of here?"

Cupid was right, he was an extremely beautiful guy; a perfect chocolate color, dread locks that hung just past his shoulders, a great vibe, and he cared. Ashton should have been more than captivated by him, but all the while the gorgeous guy was sucking on his neck and giving him lap dances, his mind could only think of Luke, who seemed to be enjoying himself most of all.

It saddened Ashton. Every glance he'd stolen was a reminder that he could never compare to a female stripper, let alone someone much more. He didn't know why it bothered him, but it did.

"Okay."

Cupid led Ashton some place quiet, a dark room with a bed shaped like a heart with a soft cozy blanket covering it.

Upon realizing what was happening, Ashton stopped dead in his tracks.

"I- uhh -"

"Relax. I didn't bring you here to have sex with you." The angel of love stated,
"I just want to talk, or I guess listen."

Cupid removed his wings and took a seat at the top of the bed and then signaled Ashton over.

"What is it you want to hear?" Ashton asked, hesitantly walking over to the bed.

"Your moans."

Ashton stopped again, and Cupid laughed.

"Joking....joking." The burst into fits of laughter, exposing his attractive American accent.

Ashton smiled and finally made his way to the bed, sitting shoulder to shoulder next to Cupid.

"So, what's wrong?"

"Everything." Ashton started, "or ruined everything."

An hour or two later, Cupid and his curly-haired friend exited the room, surprised to see that everyone had moved to the devilishly red sofa encompassing the small table holding all of the alcohol.

They seemed to be having fun, laughing, smiling, enjoying their alcohol and sluts. To say that they were drunk would be a complete understatement. They were wasted, all of them. Or, at least everyone but Ryan, which was sort of ironic considering he was the only person sat at the bar.

"You should go and talk to him." Cupid advised, grabbing the curly haired boys hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Ashton smiled and thanked Cupid before walking off.

They might have only been in that room for an hour or two, but I'm that short amount of time, they'd learned so much about each other, like that Cupid's actual name was Zack and he doesn't really work at Adam And.

"Hey! You okay?"

"I don't know." Ryan replied.

"What's on your mind?"

"Ashy -" Ashton grimaced.

"Sorry. Ashton." Ryan corrected. "Have you ever had to make an extremely difficult choice between something that makes you happy and something that'll be good for you in the long run?"

Ashton shook his head toward the ground.

"Perhaps, if you explained the situation to me, I could help you come to some sort of compromise." The curly-haired brother replied.

Ryan swiveled his seat around to face the entourage of friends and family, but it was obvious that he was looking at one specific person.

"He's beautiful. He's smart. He makes me laugh, helps me relax, always knows exactly what to say-- isn't more focused on material things than he is on my actual self." He said, casting his eyes away. "He makes me happy."

Ashton looked in the direction in which his brother was previously looking.

It was Caleb. He was looking at Caleb, and upon realizing, Ashton began to look as if he'd seen a ghost.

The curly-haired boy took a big gulp, "so you're -"

"Yes, I like guys." Ryan cut off.

"I was actually going to say 'so you aren't homophobic.'" They both laughed.

They both laughed, together, and for once it seemed as if they were truly brothers.

"I have a confession to make as well," Ashton sighed. "Luke and I aren't really dating."

"No?" Ryan gasped sarcastically.

Ashton rolled his eyes.

"The guy literally spent days in Caleb's room racking his brain over your shared kiss." Ryan laughed.

"That's where he was? That son of a -"

"Bench!"

"So, uhh, what are you? Sexuality wise?"

"Pan. I'm pansexual!"

"So why are you marrying whatever her name is?" Ashton asked. "Visa, Victoria, Tasha?"

"It's Veronica. And our marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement-- a merger of our two businesses."

Ryan looked down and Ashton rested his hand on his shoulder just as the devil himself walked over.

"Everything okay?" Caleb asked, glaring at Ashton. At least the curly-haired boy knew why this time.

"Can we talk, Ashton?" All of a sudden, Luke appeared beside the younger Irwin boy.

Caleb and Ryan walked away together, and Ashton realized that he'd been set up.

"No." Ashton stated plainly and got up and walked away. He didn't know where he was going in particular, he hurt didn't want to talk to Luke.

Before he knew it, he'd walked outside, where the grey clouds had finally gone dark, and the rain was pouring down. He glanced back and Luke was in tow. So he did what any logical person would do, and walked out into the rain.

"Ashton!" Luke shouted.

Ashton looked around for the shiny lack limousine, but it was no where to be seen. He was screwed.

"Ashton!"

"WHAT!?"

"Talk to me," Luke begged, "please."

"WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT? WE KISSED. I KISSED YOU AND IT RUINED EVERYTHING. I CROSSED THE LINE. I WENT TOO FAR, AND IM SO SORRY, BUT I CANT TAKE THAT BACK."

"I KNOW THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT, AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I REGRET DOING SO, BUT TALKING ABOUT IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING. IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT I DROVE YOU AWAY FOR DAYS; IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT I KISSED YOU. AND IT WONT -"

The touch of Luke's lips cut the curly-haired boy off. Ashton was kissing his best friend, again, but this time something was different.

Luke's body wasn't nervous or tense. He seemed perfectly relaxed as he glued his body to his best friend, the rain soaking them both. Neither of them seemed to mind, however. In fact, they paid the rain no attention as their hands traveled to the other's neck.

Luke pulled roughly at Ashton's pretty curly hair causing him to release a moan of Luke's name before continuing on, Ashton returning the favor to Luke.

"Ashton!" Luke said and by that time, three things had happened: the limousine pulled up and everyone exited Adam And, Ashton realized that against his best efforts, he'd caught feelings for his best friend, and Luke jumped away, staring at his best friend wide-eyed with fear painted all over his face.

"No. No. No. No. No."

"No what?" The curly-haired angel asked.

"I'M NOT A FAGGOT!"

-
_OnceUponTheEnd

Don't forget to comment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21K 1.1K 33
"Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?" An encounter with his new neighbour turns Ashton's world upside down.
4.7K 227 25
"I can't love you Ashton." Luke said quietly, his voice firm, but his eyes avoiding the gaze of the shorter boy "You're... a boy. It's wrong. I can't...
3.1K 96 24
Luke and Ashton have been friends for most of their lives. They've been friends since they were in diapers. But they've both been hiding a major secr...
15.6K 425 26
I'm genuinely sorry for all the smut. I just can't stop writing smut halfway through. Prepare yourselves. Things are gonna get crazy. [Also if you re...