My Master Is A Demon?! [Jimin...

By Lost_In_Fantasy2210

A forbidden room, Where the truth lies... And once you knew everything about him... You can't run away from h... More

Intro: First Meet...
E P I S O D E 1-His Secret-
E P I S O D E 2-I'll Protect You-
E P I S O D E 3-Kidnapped-
E P I S O D E 4-Alive...-
E P I S O D E 5-My Love...-
E P I S O D E 6-Remember...-
E P I S O D E 8-Don't Go...-
E P I S O D E 9-Gone...-
E P I S O D E 10-Preparing-
E P I S O D E 11-Stay-
E P I S O D E 12-The Painful Truth-
E P I S O D E 13-Not The End-
OUTRO: Happy Forever... Right?
Bad Husband

E P I S O D E 7-I Know...-

10.4K 370 115
By Lost_In_Fantasy2210

"I'll be having a business trip..." Jimin said, You look at Jimin,"Arasseo, I'll just stay here being a good girl like what you always tell me..." You said as you took a bite of the pancake,"Who said you'll be staying here?" Jimin said,"Are you expecting me to join you? No thank you cause I'll just be in your way..." You said,"Too late cause I've packed our things last night so you have to go with me." Jimin said, You sigh,"Where are we going?" You ask,"Maldives..." He said and you choked,"MALDIVES?! JINJJA?! YAAAY!!" You cheered and quickly finish your breakfast,"Its not that kind of a special place anyway..." Jimin said,"It is, You know that the beach is the best, I wanna go there..." You said,"Well I guess your wish comes true cause we'll be staying at the resort..." Jimin said, You cheered like a kid as you wash the dishes, A hand was wrapped around your waist and Jimin rest his chin on your shoulder,"I hope one day, Once we get what kind of mortal or immortal you are,We will be able to reborn you back and I'm planning on living with you... forever..." Jimin said, You smile and turn your head to look at him,"Gwaenchanha, Don't rush about it, I still can survive for a very long time..." You said and peck his lips before turning off the water tap and took off your apron,"I want to go get change..." You said, Jimin breaks the hug,"Kaja, Lets change clothes together..." Jimin suddenly carries you bridal style upstairs into your bedroom.

You wore

You check through your purse making sure you didn't leave your wallet, Suddenly a ray bans shades were covering your eyes, You turn to see Jimin looking so damn hot

"I guess we need to change your hair colour so it matches mine..." He said, You giggles,"Kaja, I'm done with my things..." You said,"You don't want to bring snacks?" Jimin ask,"Can we sneak snacks into the aeroplane?" You ask,"Well there's a way..." Jimin smirks,"Naah I don't need it, There's snacks in the aeroplane anyway..." You said, Jimin chuckles and ruffles your hair,"Arasseo, Kaja..." He said and you both grab each other's luggage and went out from the house.

At the airport...

You both were walking with bodyguards guarding you, Some fans are confused when they saw you but they don't even harm you cause they can't just jump into conclusion, But before you manage to enter the entrance a hand grabs your shoulder and you dodge the cutter which was about to stab you, You grab that person's wrist and she suddenly scream in pain, The bodyguard's caught her and you manage to see a burn mark on her wrist as if she just received an electric shock, You look at your hand and Jimin quickly drag you away.

Jimin and you enters the VIP waiting room thats reserved for him and... HIS BROTHERS?! You saw all of them are in the room,"Oh annyeong!" V waves at you with a big smile, You wave at him back and smile softly, Jimin told you to sit down and he grab a chair and sat infront of you,"Give me your hand..." He said, You shook your head, The others are confused cause they don't know what had happened, Jimin forcefully grab your wrist and pulls up your sleeve to see your veins are glowing alittle and it goes to every points of your fingers,"You've just electrified the attacker... Just like what I've thought..." Jimin said and the others gasp, The glow started to vanish and it went back to normal,"So does that means, Either she's a demon, vampire or... A witch..." Jungkook said, Jimin nods and he stares at you who is sitting infront of him trying to remember every inch of your memory...

Rachel was staring at the mirror infront of her,"She's dying huh?" Rachel mutters and slowly giggles turning to an evil laugh,"Finally..." She smirks,"I'll make sure that you wouldn't know what kind of species you are, I'll make sure that you will not reborn and you will vanish like ashes..." She giggles.

Time passes and finally you both arrived in maldives, You grab your luggage and Jimin is holding your hand tight, You look around with a big smile,"Oh my god! This is so cool!" Your jaw drops as you squeal like a kid which makes Jimin and the others smile widely of your cuteness.

At the resort...

You both walks down the bridge,"Oh my god this is so beautiful!" You gasp as you look at the scenery infront of you

"Guys, There are only 6 rooms available..." Namjoon said,"I'll sleep with (Y/N)..." Jungkook said,"Who said so? I'm her master, So she'll be staying with me..." Jimin said,"Well, 'master' not boyfriend..." Jungkook said, Well actually you both are boyfriend and girlfriend but never announced it to them,"Doesn't matter..." Jimin lied and took the key from Namjoon,"See you guys tomorrow..." Jimin pulls your hand and brings you to the hotel room.

You lay on the king sized bed, Its so comfy, you took out your phone and started to take some selfie, Jimin went out from the bathroom and you hid your phone but he manage to see what you're doing and he chuckles,"Aigoo someone is over excited..." Jimin said and sat on the bed,"Well, I always wanted to go travelling you know..." You fiddles with your finger, he smiles and pulls you making you lay on his chest,"I always wanted to travel with someone special... and my dream comes true..." Jimin peck your cheeks, you smile widely and suddenly he slid something on your ring finger, You look at your hand and there's a ring with a cute crescent moon carved on it,

Jimin shows his ring and a sun was carved on it,"Mianhae, I'm not ready to tell my brothers about our relation..." Jimin said, You smile and kiss his cheeks,"Gwaenchanha, I wouldn't force you to tell them..." You said, Jimin smiles and pulls you closer,"Gomaweo... I'm so lucky to have you as a part of my life..." He said,"I'm lucky to have you too..." You said and rest your head on his chest, You both cuddles in each others arms and slowly falls asleep.

The next day...

You open your eyes and the sun slowly rise, The scenery is so beautiful that you quickly got up from bed and went out the room,"Daebak..." You gasp, you sat on the bench and enjoy the scenery, Jimin woke up as he felt like you're not besides him,"Huh? (Y/N)-ah..." He calls, You turn around,"I'm here..." You said, He smiles when he saw you standing with your background the sun rising, He went up to you and wrap his arms around your waist,"You're up early..." Jimin mutters while he sniff your neck smelling your scent,"I guess its because the beauty of sun rise is calling me to wake up..." You said, He chuckles and kiss the back of your neck,"Lets get ready, We have to go to the company early, I'll be sending you to the library in the mean time while you're waiting for me..." Jimin said,"Jinjja?! The library?!" You gasp, He nods,"Yaaay!! I can't wait!" He remove his hands from your waist and suddenly carries you bridal style,"Oppa!" You gasp,"Lets take a bath together..." Jimin grinned and carries you into the bathroom.

You wore

You turn to see Jimin sitting on the chair smirking at you, Ofc cause he had been watching you the whole time while you're wearing your outfit,"What?" You ask,"It seems that your butt is getting bigger than usual, It looks cute like a mochi..." Jimin gestures his hand squeezing motion, you blushed and he smile widely at your reaction.

"Well stop teasing me, Lets go now... Uhm... Before you're late uuhh for the uuh hah! meeting! yeah! before you're late for the meeting!" You said, Jimin laughed at how flusttered you are, He stood up and held your hand intertwining your fingers in his,"Kaja..." He said and you both walks out from the room.

At the company,"If you felt uneasy, Call me immediately okay? Use this, This can be use here.." Jimin lends you an IPhone 5, You look at the casing,"Cute isn't it?" He winks and show his phone too

You giggles and nods,"Thank you..." You said,"Well then I'll have to go now, The library is down there, Be good okay?" He said, You nods and he pinch your nose before leaving you,"(In Maldivian) You both look cute together..." The worker said, You look at the woman and smile,"(In Maldivian) Thank you..." You said,"(In Maldivian) Please allow me to show the way to the library..." She said, You nods and she shows you the way.

Inside the library

You look around the space and took some books for you to read, a book caught your eyes and you took it out,"Whats this?" You mutters and it looks old, You flip through the pages while going back to your seat, You settle down and stops flipping when you saw the name,"Soo Ae?" You questioned, You quickly read up the page.

(The History Of Light Witches)

The princess of light witches, Soo Ae was announced dead due to poisoning, What happened before that and what poison she drank is still unknown, only the king and queen of the light witches knew about this but that will only remains as a secret...

You can't believe what you're reading,"This is a history?!" You gasp and turn to the sypnosis, The book was copied from the original diary of the Princess's maid, Your head aches so bad and just in a flash all of the memories just rush into your brain, You gasp,"I think I know who I am..." You mutters.

Preview

"Go back now..."

"Jim--"

"You need to look at yourself! You're dying, you wouldn't be able to stay together forever with Jimin..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 1 9
You're an angel on earth as a missionary with your four friends. You're in the final year of your 3-year assignment, but a meeting with a sweet but m...
104K 3.6K 15
"You can never escape from me now Baby Boy" WARNING ☝☝☝ VIOLENCE, SMUT ARE IN THE STORY, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPE OF THEMES, GO BACK...
765 205 18
The dark and cold-natured demon king falls in love with a mortal. A bond that's forbidden in immortal realm. All rights reserved ©2023 @Anniesuze S...
95.1K 3K 11
Another polyamory story between our lovely boys -polyamory relationship -smut (as always) ⚠️-MY BOOK MY IMAGINATION SO DON'T PLAGIARIZE! *clears th...