And Through It All

By Narcissist_x

WORKS #02 | When Life Meets Reality | Saje Is left to fend on her own . Nothing But A Fantasy ! •All events... More

New Beginnings.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32 .
33.
34.
35 .
36.
37.

16.

102 6 0
By Narcissist_x

two days later.

SAJE|SOLANGE

Holy fuckin shit I found out that I have a sister and without knowing that i even had on at all .

I mean I knew my mum had hidden secrets in the closet but not no fucking skeletons and shit like this .

My sister had moved in with me and Earca for the settlement money then she want to leave and I'm not going to stop her .

Its fine that she dont want to get to know me but I thought I and her had a moment when she hugged me but i guess not .

Earca and I were in the dining room getting plates for the breakfast I want and brought .

" Go get your sister .." she mouthed pointing towards my room .

I nodded my head and went to my room , Solange was still sleep in bed .

I sat on the bed slightly tapping her leg , and she still slept .

" Solange , I got us breakfast. "

Solange got up with bags under her eyes , she looked like she had been crying all night and some more shit.

" Just give me minute , I'm coming . " she sat up on the bed .

I stood up giving her a nodded and heading back into the dinning room to eat .

Walking into the living room only to see Drake all up on Earca , I cleared my throat to let them know my presence was known .

They laughed and acted like they were embarrassed but they weren't .

SOLANGE

The deep hatred for myself as a person diminished .

I hated myself for the things my body had been used for , how I had been branded repeatedly with wicked but meaningful bruises on my skin .

I hated myself because love had become something so foreign to me . Not just intimate love ,but love I'm general .

I felt turned on my mother who was like my world , until she put a price on me and my life and acted like I was nothing .

I honest to God still do miss my mother, I also felt like not welcomed here  by sister only because I don't know her and she loves her friend more than me .

I am like a complete puzzle that fell entirely apart .

I was standing in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror , I didn't even deserve to be looked at so I slid to the ground crying softly . Looking into the mirror looking back on how Tiger II fucked my life up .

As my mother was holding my hand we were headed to this house . I was scared but mum told me not to be afraid .
I saw 2 men and 15 girls who were strung out on drugs. I felt afraid, but the man told me everything would be alright.

Mamma introduced me to a man called Tiger II who I later learned owned the place and was the leader of a gang. After a week, when i came to conclusions my mum had sold me off to this man .

After two whole weeks Tiger II ordered me to have sex with a man on video but I refused. He said: "You cannot refuse. You must do this for me." He ordered someone to inject me with drugs. Then I could no longer refuse because I had no control.

I had to do what they wanted which was to be filmed having sex with Khmer men, Vietnamese men and Japanese men , White men , Black men , and even females.

During this time, I also had to have sex with Tiger II and members of his gang. This torture continued for 20 days and they subdued me with drugs. I was hopeless and thought: The world is so big with many girls and women, why has this problem happened to me?

Tiger II ordered me to sell drugs from 9:00pm to 11:00pm and then sell my body from 11:00pm to 4:00am. I was ordered to steal, pickpocket, and cheat my customers by taking their money and motorbikes.

They expected me to make $200 to $300 per night; if I did not, they punished me by stripping and beating me with a stick until I fainted, electrocuting me, cutting me and pouring salt water on the cuts, and placing my hands into a bamboo press for up to 20 minutes.

I received these punishments several times and still have the scars. To numb the pain, I began taking more drugs, like yama and acetima-mint, which made me feel invincible and unafraid. Tiger II and his gang watched me carefully and punished me for anything I did wrong.

They forced me to sleep with as many as 50 customers a day. Tiger II said I was his money maker , his prize possession and he would never let me go .

I had to give Tiger II all my money, but I secretly hid $5 from each customer. Most of the customers thought I was dirty. If I tried to confide in them about Tiger II, they accused me of lying .

Getting knocked out of my thoughts it was Saje . I finally came out the bathroom walking right pass her going to take a seat to eat my breakfast .

Walking into the diner room only to see Saje friend slobbing her boyfriend down .

Saje came back into the room and took a seat next to me , she cleared her throat .

After they were done tongue fucking each other , the guy looking like he had a confused look , I looked at Saje and we started laughing at his face expression.

" Sortez-le de ma putain de visage comme ça " I rolled my eyes getting annoyed . ( get him out my fucking face like this )

They were looking at us as we talked in French , because I wasn't trying to be mean .

" Juste chill oit ok, il ne savait pas que j'avais un jumeau avant. "( Just chill oit okay , he never knew I had a twin before . )
Saje mentally rolled her eyes at me , I felt it .

I honestly want to fuck her up right now , she better check who the she talkin too and get him out my fucking face .

" GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE , DANG! " I finally snapped ..

I got up going back into Saje room getting an outfit , I was leaving considering the fact I don't fuck with Andre any more , only for me and my sisters safety .

Putting on my clothes and grabbing my purse and phone , I was leaving to go get my hair color back dyed to blonde and my curls back .

I have this state of mind that I needa do what's right for Solange and no one else .

Walking into the room was Saje

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU !" she yelled out .

I scoffed rolling my eyes putting lotion on my legs.

" So you fucking deaf now ? cat for your fuckin'tongue ?" she got in my face .

I always hated when people talk to me like that , like I don't know shit .. like I'm a dumb girl .

All I know lil 'sus better calm down she pressing my buttons before I pop .

" My whole life is so fucked up , why does this have to happen to me " she was ranting on and on about all the mistakes God made in her life , saying I was a mistake also .

" How fucking self centered can yo' selfish ass be ? Huh ? Do you only care about your fucking self? We're you the one sold like your life never matter! I know I don't know you very well but you don't have the right to speak up on shit , lucky I don't beat yo ass . " By this time I don't care nothing about inheriting my mum's money .

".... I outta beat your ass, keep disrespecting me ," I scoffed packing my things up . " Oh yeah when you've been through as much shit like I've been then you can complain other than that shutup. "

I grabbed all my things and scoffed bumping passed her I was leaving and didn't want nothing to do with this bitch .

I want to go get an hotel , because I wasn't going to stay where I wasn't welcomed .

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 832 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
138K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
281K 14.1K 83
The first time I cut myself and I saw that my blood was purple I wasn't concerned, but then when my Nanny cut herself and her blood was red. I was co...