THAT DAY(Louis Tomlinson fan...

By OneDSux

Description in first chapter! More

That day (Louis Tomlinson fan-fic)
Chapter 1: introduction
chapter 2: Drink, drank, drunk.
Chapter 3: Oh god
Chapter 4: Woops
Chapter 6: help
Chapter 7: What is happening?
Chapter 8: Things are changing
Chapter 9: Confession
Chapter 10: trust me
Chapter 11: dates
Chapter 12: party
Chapter 13: Taken.
Chapter 14:ouch!
Chapter 15: pain
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: problem
Chapter 18: Whats wrong?
Chapter 19: Mom
Chapter 20: Sadly
Chapter 21: Check ups
Chapter 22: moving talk
Chapter 23: Filler
Chapter 24: Urges
Chapter 25: Big News
Chapter 26: fights
Chapter 27: talks
Chapter 28: prep
Chapter 29: goodbye
Chapter 30: babyX2
Chapter 31: parenthood
Chpater 32: Gatherings
Chapter 33: tour time
Chapter 34: what?!
That day 2!!!

Chapter 5: Realization

174 6 0
By OneDSux

MAVIS POV:

New years eve is in two days and in no way am i looking forward to it. Usually I am looking forward to these kinds of things but I am just not feeling it this year, since its my first year without a new years kiss maybe. Or maybe its because I am being forced to spend it with the guys because Claire seems to think I enjoy their company, that's funny.

At the moment I'm waiting for Claire and Harry to get back from their first doctors appointment. In all honesty I dont think either of them are ready for this baby, especailly Harry. Neither one of them have figured out how much of a huge responsibility this is going to be and how this is going to affect Harry's carreer, hell they haven't yet told their parents or the boys, nor have they told management who i assume are going to lose it once they do. I know this is going to affect Claire's carreer also I mean she is going to University to become a surgeon yet she still has almost two years left here still I dont know how she's going to accomplish that one. I only have the rest of this year left then I'm finished, oh ya if i didnt mention before I am training to become a vet. But anyways, besides Claire's future what about what's going to happen to Harry? He's probably going to have to take some time off from touring and being with the boys to take care of the baby and Claire. They will have to find a place to move into together, I mean Claire could probably just move into Harry's place but I dont know if its a very homie place to live, I find it to big at times. I just cant wait until reality finally kicks in for the both of them and they finally realize, oh shit we're having a kid.

My thoughts were intrerupted by the door being shut.

"We're back!" I hear Claire shout from the front.

"I'm in the living room, come here!" I shout back.

They both walk into the livingroom hand in hand sitting on the opposite side of the couch, Claire taking a seat on Harry's lap.

"So, how was it?" I ask eager to know.

"It was actually pretty cool, we got to hear its heart beat but its too soon to really see anything and its way to early to tell the gender, but its healthy and thats good" Claire says happily, placing her hand on Harry's witch is sitting on her stomach.

"That's wonderful" I say before getting up.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" Claire asks me before I get completely out of the room.

"I have no plans so I was just going to sit around the house I guess, why?" I turn around to face her.

"Because I was thinking maybe if you wanted to we could go shopping or for dinner, just us its bin a while" She says walking towards me.

"Just us?" I ask looking over at Harry.

"Yep, just you and me, he has a meeting anyways so he's busy" she says smiling widely.

"Ok sounds good, I just got to shower and get ready" I say walking off into my room.

CLAIRES POV:

"Okay babe I'll see you tomorrow, love you" Harry says before walking out the door.

"Love you too!" I shout out to him before closing it behind him.

Walking into my room I quickly hop out of my clothes and change into clean ones, I don't want to go out looking like a slob considering the fact that there will most likely be a few pap's following us and I don't want to get a bad picture published. Yeah I know that sounds kind of ridiculous but in reality anything I do revolves back to Harry, and if its bad it isn't going to make him look any better.

"You ready?" Mavis asks poking her head into my door.

"Yeah just let me grab my purse" I smile.

Grabbing my purse I quickly put my tan uggs on and rush out the door with Mavis by my side as we head down to her car considering I don't have one. She hops in the drivers seat as I climb into the passengers seat.

"Where too?" she asks looking over at me.

"How about the mall?" I offer.

"Sure but I don't have lots of money to spend there" She says starting the car.

"Oh don't worry, its Harrys treat" I smile waving his bankcard in her face.

"Yes oh my god this is going to be fun" She laughs driving off.

The ride there is very quiet, but a nice kind of relaxing quiet. The malls like twenty minutes from the dorm so it doesn't take long before we are finally there.

"So what shop do you want to go into first?" She asks as we walk into the mall.

"Well I kind of wanted to buy something for the new years party" I tell her.

"Well then lets go look here, they have nice clothes" She says pointing to the store 'dynamite'  

After searching for a while I finally find a cute Rolling Stones band tee and match it with a nice pair of black skinny jeans, considering I wont be able to wear skinny jeans for a while soon I decided to take advantage of this opportunity.

"Hey Mavis, maybe you should get something for the party" I suggest to her

"Meh, I don't know I didn't really want to go in the first place so why get all dressed up for it?" she says smugly.

"Mavis get over it, you're going and you're going to enjoy yourself. Now like I said, this is Harry's treat so we are buying you something to wear and that's that" I huff at her.

"Fine!" She snaps walking over to a different rack of clothes.

Since she's being stubborn I guess I'll have to help her find something, because otherwise she probably wont end up getting anything. I was totally sure she would be all up for this but now I am beginning to realize it wasn't the best idea I've ever had.

"Claire!" She calls me over.

"Yeah?" I ask walking towards her.

"How's this?" She asks holding up a cute pair of black and white patterned pants with a white wool sweater with a black heart in the middle. 

"That's really cute!" I say excitingly.

"Ok lets buy it and leave" She says walking towards the front.

Just as we were about to leave I spotted a few pap's standing around the store probably waiting for us to come out. Stopping Mavis from walking out the front way I pull her back and away from their vision.

"Lets see if we can take the back way out, I'm just not in the mood to deal with them today" I say walking towards a worker.

After explaining our situation she agrees to let us take the back door out and to distract the pap's so they don't see us leaving and follow us. Once we finally get out to the car a couple more pap's begin to follow closely behind us until we rush over to her car jump in and drive off.

"Where to now?" I ask putting my seatbelt on.

"I think I just want to go home and chill" She shrugs.

"Fine, we can order-in"

~~~

"Claire, chinese foods here!" I hear Mavis yell from the front door.

I get up from my bed where I was sitting on my computer having a skype conversation with Harry, and i quickly ran to get my food from the kitchen. After grabbing it I hurry back to find Harry not there.

"Harry?" I ask looking at the screen.

"BOO!" He shouts appearing in the screen.

I scream making me drop my food all over my floor,

"For fuck sakes Harry, that wasnt fucking funny you asshole!" I shout taking a deep breath out.

"Sorry babe didnt meen to scare you that bad, you okay?"  He asks genuinly concerned.

"No fuckhead, I'm not okay and now it doesnt look like I'm eating tonight either" I say beginning to pick up the mess.

It stays quiet for a bit until he finnaly speaks up.

"Claire I have to go I'll talk to you later" He says before ending it.

Well fuck you too dickwad.

HARRYS POV:

"Fuck!" I shout closing my laptop.

Getting up I Quickly grab my black leather jacket and shove on my boots before grabbing my keys and heading out the door. I jump in my car and start it, driving off after a few seconds.

I feel like a complete asshole for doing that to Claire, it was onlly supposed to be a funny joke that eneded in a fight. So now, being the sort of nice fiance I am I'm going to go get her dinner because i cant just let her starve, I meen she is pregnant with my kid and all.

I pull into the drive through for McDonalds and order her favourite food from there, I also grab alittle something for myself. As soon as I pull up to the window the girl who took my order immediatly recognizes me, Great.

"Oh my god, you're Harry Styles!" She some what shouts at me.

"Yes love, now can I please get my food I have to be somewhere" I ask politley.

"Yeah of course, but could I maybe get a picture?" She asks.

"Yes" I agree climbing out of my car.

"Thanks" She says pulling out her phone.

We quickly take two pictures and I begin to get back in my car.

"Wait, could we maybe get one more?" She pleads.

"No!" I begin to shout "I just want my food so I can go appoligize to my pregnant fiancce for christ sakes!"

My hand immediatly smacks over my hand after realizing what i just did and said.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" I say lowering my head.

"Its fine" She says before handing me my food.

"And what, since when has Claire bin pregnant?" She asks.

I still find it weird how people know her name.

"Nevermind, here keep the change and have a goodnight" I say handing her money then speeding off.

Well shit, that was close. Wait, I'm going to have to tell everyone sooner then later. Fuck I totally forgot about that, how am I going to explain this to managment, they're going to kill me. Nevermind them, I still have to tell the guys and my parents! I never thought about that but now that I do, I'm kind of scared.

Pulling into the parking lot of Claires dorm I grab the food and head inside and up to hers and Mavis's room. As I get to the door I take a deep breath in and knock twice.

"Oh hey asshoole" Mavis greats me opening the door.

"What the hell?" I ask confused on the name.

"Claire told me what happend"

"Well you didnt have to calm me an asshole" I tell her.

"Yeah you kind of deseerve it. Now what do you want?" She asks getting impatient.

"I need to speak to Claire" I say pushing through the door ignoring her.

"oh please come in"She says from behind me.

"Claire?" I askas I walk in through her door slowly.

"What do you want?" She asks harshly from under her covers.

"I wanted to appoligize and I brought you something" I tell her taking a seat beside her on the bed.

She turns over to face me and looks over at the food, she instantly geets a huge smile on her face and gives me a hug.

"I'm so sorry it was only supposed to be a funny joke I didnt meen to get you mad at me" I tell her as I hug her back.

"It's fine just give me that food and we will be fine" She says relesing.

We sit in her bed eating our food and watching movies on netflix until something pops into my head.

Claire?" I begin "When are we telling everyone about, you know the whole pregnancy thing?" I ask sitting up a bit.

"What do you meen by everyone?" She asks honestly confused.

"I meen like my parents, your parents, the guys and of course, Managment"

"Oh, well we could tell the guys on new years if you want, and then after that we could go talk to managment sometime this week, and umm I've already told my parents..." She trails off.

"Wait why didnt you tell me you were telling them, or that you told them?" I ask looking over at her.

She sits up and moves abit away from me so that she could turn to face me directly.

"Well I forgot to tell you that I was telling them so I'm sorry for that, but when I told them they didnt take it as well as I would have hoped" She says a tear rolling down her cheek.

"What do you meen by that?" I ask rubbing the tear away with my thumb.

"Well my dad told me he was done paying for my tuition so at the end of this year I'm screwed and then they both said that I was a disgrace to the family for becoming pregnant as a teen a told me they neer wanted to speak to me again" She finishes as she begins to full on cry.

Oh my gosh, Claire I'm so sorry this is my fault" I tell her pulling her over to me and into a hug.

"Harry, its not yur fault my parents are complete assholes" She says into my chest.

MAVIS POV:

After taking a quick shower i decided go to bed. After tossing and turning for what seemed like forever i finally just give up and go on my phone.

Checking twitter I go into my mentions. They're full of tweets asking why Harry followed me and if he was cheating on Claire with me. Since this wont go away without someone setting it straight i decided to quickly tweet something.

"To anyone wondering, no Harry isnt cheating on his ifance with me because for one they're so happy and for two ew I dont like him we're just friends" I finish before sending it out and putting my phone away.

Finally feeling tired I roll over and shut my eyes. "yay, one more day until New years" I mummble to myself before falling asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry if this sucks and sorry for taking so long to update, its just Im sick and I have bin super busy latley!

Thanks again for reading and for voting it means alot to me, Love you guys!

OOOOO also my other fanfic'infinity' resently reached 1k, Thats amazing!

so ya ill update as ssooon as possible thanks again for reading!

-Brittaney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 12.2K 157
This is my 1st One Direction Preferences book. if you enjoy this book please read my other one direction preferences book and leave some feedback or...
956 6 16
Imagine you are...
1.1K 21 22
----my first fan fic----- hope you like it---- (: