Darkness has a name: Peter Pan

By fanfic2150

This story is not for the faint hearted. It's a story about belief, desire, manipulation, and terror. Prepare... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 20

12.5K 397 232
By fanfic2150

1 minute left before the portal closes.

Lily’s POV

“Surprise”

Felix’s grip on Wendy tightened making her burst into tears.

“You bastard! Let her go! You heartless piece of shit!” I yell out.

He chuckles at my outburst. Finding my anger amusing. He runs his face along Wendy’s cheek making her cry even harder. I want to rip him apart.

“Did you hear what she called me Wendy? Heartless.” He whispers in her ear.

“That’s what you are.” Her voice is shaky with tears.

“Am I? Well tell me this Wendy… Tell me what’s heartless….A boy who was only trying to show you love, to show you how he felt or…… A girl,” he points the knife at me, “killing an innocent boy.”

“What?” Wendy looks at me confused.

Felix kisses her cheek, causing Bae to snap.

“Get away from her!” He screams out to Felix.

Bae runs around the portal towards Wendy. He starts to run past me and without even thinking I push him as hard as I can sideways into the portal.

“BAE!” Wendy cries out to him.

“WENDY! NO!” I can here Bae’s voice echo and quietly disappear.

I know what I have to do. At lightening speed I appear at Felix’s side and grab his hand with the knife and bend it backwards making him cry out. He drops Wendy to the ground and the knife.

I grasp the knife tightly and start to pick up Wendy when pain erupts in my scalp from my hair being yanked with such force making me scream out. I turn to see Felix glaring at me. I raise the knife, slashing the side of his face.

Felix falls backwards grabbing his injured face. Wendy takes my hand in hers.

“JUMP!”

Wendy jumps in the air with me and at the same time a hard force grabs my other arm making me fall to my stomach. Half my body is hanging over the portal while the other half is still on the ground. I felt like both my arms were going to rip right out of their sockets. I look to my left to find Wendy hanging inside the portal. The only thing keeping her from falling is her firm grip on my hand.

The tugging on my right side is yanking tighter making me scream out in pain. I look over to see Pan holding on to me for dear life.

“Wendy! Let go of her now!” Pan shouts over the raging winds of the portal.

Tears are falling down her cheeks. Her grip is slipping but she refuses to let go.

“You let go of her! For once in your entire existence just do the right thing!” She pleads back to him. Pan’s grip on my arm only tightens in answer.

I know there is not much time left. Soon the portal will close and both of us will be stuck here. I look down at Wendy and my tears are now falling.

“It’s okay Wendy. Let go.”

Shaking her head she yells, “NO! I’m not letting go!”

The portal’s walls are getting smaller, warning that the time is almost up.

“Lily killed your brother.” Pan’s words made Wendy’s eyes widen.

No no no no no

“She slit Sawyer's throat wide open.”

I wip my head around to look at Pan. He is grinning at my repulsed expression. How could he say that to her?

“You’re lying Pan. I’m not letting go Lily don’t worry!”

I look down at her and the moment she looks in my eyes she recognizes the truth. My guilt and sorrow written all over my face.

“Let go,” I compel.

Her red tear filled eyes cloud over. Her hand slips from mine and falls. The impact of her letting go makes me fall back against Pan. He wraps is arms and legs tightly around me waiting for the portal to close.

The wind is still screeching and the ground begins to shake. The rocks are scratching at my skin. Peter’s grip is suffocating but the way he has my arms pinned, I can’t go anywhere.

The portal finally closes causing a deafening silence. The only sound that can be heard is the heavy breathing of Peter and me.

My back was pressed against his front. I laid still, too afraid to turn around or even move without him telling me to do so.

“You tried to leave me,” he whispers in my ear.

Fear crept its way inside my spine. He grabs my shoulder flipping me to my back with him now hovering over me. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see his dark penetrating gaze. After an agonizing long minute of silence I feel a wetness fall on my cheek making me open my eyes to see what it was.

I’m instantly met with emerald tear filled eyes. He’s actually crying.

“Don’t ever do that again.” He sobs softly. His eyes looked sad and tortured.

He nuzzles his face in my neck. I stay silent cause I don’t know what else to do. We stay like this for a couple of minutes. After awhile his shoulders stop shaking with sobs and he raises his head to look down upon me.

“I’m so fuckin mad at you,” he hissed between clenched teeth. His face darkened beneath a wave of fury.

I was dealing with someone very unstable. One second he is crying the next he looks ready to snap. I turn my head to the side and eye the magic lamp lying in the open. One more wish I can still use. I quickly return my gaze to Peter and I slowly cup his face in my hands.

“I’m so sorry Peter. Please forgive me?” I try to make the words sound as believable as possible.

His eyes narrow, not believing me so I say the one thing to make him believe. The one thing I thought I would never allow myself to say.

“Punish me. I deserve to be punished.”

His lips curled into that twisted smirk of his. I can see satisfaction gleam in his eyes.

“Well well well look at what I found.” Felix’s voice captured both our attention.

My heart drops to my stomach when I see what he is holding.

The Magic Lamp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.2K 28
Ever felt tired of sweet, innocent little Y/N in Peter Pan imagines? Want something else? A dark minded Y/N? Stubborn, strong willed and fierce Y/N...
17.2K 590 16
A girl who washed up on the shores of Neverland, confused of where she was. Amnesia has crossed her mind, With the help of Peter Pan she find out, T...
10.6K 319 47
"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?" ~Merida Merida is a girl: independent, stubborn, clever. One morning, she woke with blood in he...
130K 1.1K 21
SEQUEL TO DARKNESS HAS A NAME: PETER PAN