Love - Hate Story [COMPLETED​]

By InLovewithJCW

~~ 106 rank in Fanfictions~~ ~~26 rank in Short Story on 22 Jun 2017~~ Short story on Arnav Khushi. Show bas... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 (b)
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 11 (B)
Part 12
Part 12 B (Maha- Update)
Part 13
Part 14
Last Part
Epilogue

Part 3

20.1K 572 23
By InLovewithJCW

Arshi SS: Love- Hate Story 

Part- 3

Arnav: No! i think you have mistaken. she didn't lost her memory , she remembers everyone infactshe have talked to me, he said desperately.

Doctor: i know Mr. Raizada but she had partial memory loss, she have forgot everything happened in last month includes your marriage also, he said making Arnav more scared.

Arnav: but how? why?

Dr: Mr. Raizada! it happens sometimes ! human's brain is very complicated thing to understand partial amnesia happens in certain cases , either when person is too happy or was too hurt to carry the burden. 

Human's mind refused too carry much of both the things. As you said you got married a month ago, i guess she was too happydue to that and when her head got hurt she forgot everything, he said certain reasons for khushi's condition but Arnav knew the reason is not happiness but pain which she have to endure because of him.

Arnav: she'll be alright??? right?

DR: she'll or not! i can't guaratee.. may be she'll remember everything in a day, week , year or maybe for more long. But its good Mr. raizada that atleast she had not complete memory loss , she have just forgot a month. i know this month was really important for you as you got recently married but still she remembers you, only if he knew that this one has turned everything in the life of person who is sitting before him.

After discussing some more time with doctor about khushi's condition Arnav comes out.  He was walking numbly towards khushi thinking hard how to deal with this new circumstances , most importantly with khushi.

"How will she react now knowing he's her husband now ?" but his chain of thoughts broken when he saw his whole family standing there infront of khushi's ward. Ofcourse! its morning they must be here to meet khushi and looking at their dull faces he knew why Akash must have told them about khushi's behavior.

Gupta's also reached there , they asked forgiveness from arnav for their rude behaviour towards khushi because of their sudden marriage.

Buaji: let us meet her babua! We'll tell her sorry .

Arnav: ok... he said much to the surprise of Gupta's but his next words scared them.

Arnav: you can meet her but don't say sorry to her, neither you'll talk about anything happened in last month to her.

Gupta's was confused with his words but Raizada's understood as they have already met khushi.

Garima: but babua why?

Arnav: just do what i am saying if you want to meet her or better stay away...

Anjali: aunty you go inside and meet her, you'll understand when you meet her, Gupta's nodded and left inside to meet khushi.

1 week later

Khushi have returned home today from hospitaland right now family members are howering upon her . Arnav can see khushi who was pampered by everyone is nervous and hesitation in her eyes he can see clearly . 

He knew the reason it must be awkard for her , sitting in his room, in his bed when she don't even remember their relation on her own, even if she did she used to sleep at poolside not on his bed , cringing at those memories, he again looks at Khushi inside he felt happy to see her on his room on his bed , only he knew how painful was it for him to push her in poolside on their wedding night when he wanted nothing but got lost in her looking at her beautiful form sitting on his bed tagged as his "only his", he again looks at khushi and remembers what happened a week ago in hospital.

flashback

Explaining everything to Raizada's and Gupta's about khushi's condition, When Arnav entered in khushi room, he saw her engrossed in some serious conversation with payal, they stopped when they saw him , where payal smiled at him and started to go out so they can talk, khushi refused to meet his eyes.

Taking slow steps towards her he sat beside her on bed and noticed how she got stiff with his action.

Arnav: how are you feeling now?

khushi: fine! 

Arnav: uh... ok.. he struggled with words unsure what to speak next but khushi beat him.

khushi: jiji told me!

Arnav: huh?

Khushi: jiji told me about our marriage! i am sorry for my early behavior but seriously i don't remember anything about this, believe me.

Arnav: i know!

Khushi giggled suddenly making Arnav to look at her amusingly. 

Arnav: what happened?

Khushi: Nothing! I was thinking that we got married, suddenly! sounds weird isn'td? 

Now it was Arnav turn to be shocked , he can't tell her how and why? It's not the right time, so he smartly ingored the topic.

flashback ends

It was night, everyone has returned to their room leaving the couple alone. Arnav closed the door and turned behind to look at Khushi who was looking in all directions except him. Great!! he thought.

Arnav(to khushi): I'll just go and change, and he almost ran inside the washroom while khushi chuckled at his behavior.

Arnav(inside the bathroom): What the!!! why i am feeling so scared? He calms down himself wearing his ASR mask.

Arnav: I can do it, its just khushi"
(In heart: that's the probelem that its khushi).

Arnav: No i have to behave carefully, i can't do anything stupid.

Arnav comes out to look at khushi who was looking around the room, frowning and their eyes met, she smiled nervously at him (and here goes ASR attitude in drain).

Arnav: "dammitt!!!!!" .

Khushi: What happened? Arnav looked at khushi who was looking at him confused and realised that he has spoken aloud.

Arnav : Nothing!! He walk towards her and check her bandage holding her cheek from one hand, khushi shivered at his touch, though he did that frequently in last week but still she felt shy. Arnav realised soon looking at her pink cheeks and removed his hand from her cheek.

Arnav: umm... its late! you should take your medicines and sleep saying this he helped her to take her medicine and made he lay down comfortably on bed. his concern was making khushi happy.

Khushi have many question regarding their marriage but thought to ask later as she didn't wanted to burden Arnav more, he's already worried because of her but now his proximity doing different assaults inside her, laying on his bed she can't help but how their relation has progressed.

She remembers Arnav's behavior while marriage rituals of payash marriage and blushed thinking howmuch they must be close after this marriage. She knew she can't deny Arnav for anything so she have no doubt that they must be sharing a husband wife relation (only if she knew) but she frowned when she saw Arnav moving towards couch with taking pillow and extra duvet.

Khushi: where are you going?

Arnav: i am here only khushi. you need something. 

Khushi: No! I mean she said pointing towards the pillow in his hand.

Arnav cursed himself inwardly, ofcourse she don't remember anything and knows him as her husband only.

Arnav: I am sleeping on couch, you are injured. You should be comfortable.

khushi(feeling bad): no probelem Arnav ji! this bed is so huge,. you sleep here . I'll be okay!

Arnav: but!

khushi: please Arnav ji! otherwise i'll feel bad. 

Arnav looked at khushi's hopefull face and nodded . He came towards bed and slide beside her "it's going to be difficult" he thought mentally.

Arnav turns to look at khushi, who was sleeping peacefully with the help of medicines, unknowingly.

He intertwined his hand with her and close his eyes and soon drifted to sleep after long time.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
280K 13.6K 38
An ArShi story I wrote in 2012 as a teenager (apologies in advance for it being crappy lol), inspired by the arnav-kidnapping-then-returns-home track...
244K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
29.7K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...