My Main

By naruuu21

Completed. Beginner's Luck. ☺ More

Intro
The Breakup
Locksmith's Bar
Make a slip
The Audition
Just Quickie
My Housemate
Make Out
Make out Part II
Double Trouble
Taste your own medicine - meet the alligator
Just Perfect
Typical Girlfriend
When the Expert meet the Naive
Making Love with My Main
Writer to Readers -Hints
Soo the Spy
The Heiresses
Say You Won't Let Go
My New Story

I Was Made for Loving You

5.5K 122 38
By naruuu21

After 3 years.

The time passed in just a blink of an eye. J & H Entertainment was still in their successful years. Jessica and Tiffany were doing great as they're both CEO of the company. In the other way of their life, they lost their contacts to Taeyeon and Yuri, the latter two cut it out. But it was okay because finally they're back in Korea.

They waited for this day. The news confirmed it. Taeyeon and Yuri were back. Wait! With their boyfriends? The article stated it. And it has picture of Taeyeon beside Baekhyun, and Yuri beside this unknown guy.

Taeyeon has her own business, she was famous in her career as pastry chef. She already has three branches of Sowon's bakeshop. Tiffany used to buy cakes from the bakeshop. But her favorite mocha cake wasn't in the menu. Maybe Taeyeon changed a lot since she got her amnesia.

Krystal's business was successful too. She opened the new branch of Locksmith's bar in Jeju. She also likes to travel. She already met the love of her life. Though she didn't introduce this someone to her family yet because of long distance relationship.

Yuri was now the new CEO of kmall. Mr. Kim assigned her because he saw Yuri's potential in business. Taeyeon didn't want it so he just gave it to Yuri. And the latter took care of it. Still, Mr. Kim was the chairman and owner of the kmall. 

~

In a coffee shop. Jessica was waiting for someone. She dressed well and put some make ups. She was excited. She was sitting near in front of the coffee shop with wall glass. She can see people outside. She ordered Cafe au lait, Yuri's favorite coffee drink.

As she looked outside, she saw a  red Bugatti chiron stopped in the main entrance of the shop. A man came out in the driver's seat and walked towards the passenger seat door. Opened it and she saw a stunning tan woman came out. It was Yuri, of course. The man pecked Yuri's side face. Yuri smiled and wave him goodbye. The man climb in the driver's seat again and leave. As Yuri entered the coffee shop, Jessica was watching her every steps. She was disappointed with what she saw.

Yuri was already in front of her, giving her a toothy smile, My gosh, she missed this tan so much.

"Long time no see, Jessica." Yuri greeted "What's up? I missed you."

Jessica's face went blank.

Yuri took her seat in front Jessica "Are you okay Jess?"

"So who's the lucky guy? Why didn't you introduce your boyfriend to me huh?" Jessica huffed

Yuri narrowed her eyes as she surveyed Jessica. She didn't answer yet.

"What's his name? He looks rich with his Bugatti car." Jessica gave Yuri a 'doleful look' just briefly

"His name? He's Jiyong." Yuri said

"That's it? Jiyong? Is that all she can say?" "Jiyong?"

"He's a busy man. That's why I didn't introduce him to you. Maybe some other time." Yuri nonchalantly said

Jessica shut her mouth and she was gloomy. She can't hide her feelings, she was hurt, jealous and hopeless. She waited Yuri for three years and now Yuri has a boyfriend. 

"Are you okay Jess?" Yuri asked again

"Don't Jess me Yuri! I hate this." Jessica started to cry, she can't take it anymore.

"Jess why are you crying?" Yuri spazzed

"I hate this Yuri! I waited you for years and now you have a boyfriend!" Jessica squealed

"What? I said it before I leave..." Yuri calmed down herself "Don't wait for me." she said and her expression hardened

"I can't do that. I love you so much! I can't love anyone else!" Jessica sniffed "I regret everything I've done to you. I always wish that I didn't break up with you! And now, I'm still hoping for your love."

"You still love me?" Yuri smirked

"Are you making fun of me?" Jessica's expression dulled

"Then it was your fault, you mean it. You broke up with me because of that shallow reason. And now you want me back?" Yuri bluntly said

Yuri's words slapped Jessica on her face very hard.

"You want me back right?" Yuri asked Jessica again "Geez"

"Yes I want you back! And why do you care?" Jessica yelled

"I care... because I want to go back to you Jess. That's why I'm here." Yuri sincerely said

Jessica paused and she didn't absorb Yuri's words yet.

"Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong is not my boyfriend. He's my cousin. He's the son of my father's brother. His dad, was my uncle who took my power over our business. But Jiyong gave it back to me again. So now, I'm one of the owners of Kwon Enterprise and the CEO of Kmall." Yuri explained "I need to go abroad because I want to learn more, I want to become worthy for you. And to prove myself that I can do such things like this. I want you to be proud of me Jess. So I need to leave you for a while. I'm sorry"

"You twit!" Jessica was crying but she was smiling too. Her tears were tears of joy.

"Will you be my girlfriend again Jess?"

"You don't need to ask that." Jessica leaned forward and kissed Yuri's lips

"I'll take that as a yes." Yuri blushed "Let's go to our house?"

"Huh? Our house?" Jessica tilted her head

"Yes. I miss your place so much. It was ours, right?" Yuri smiled "I miss our room."

"Ohh... our room huh?" Jessica evilly grinned "Wanna check out our room?"

-
Jessica's room.

"Hhmmmm... Ahh.. Ahh..." Jessica was moaning in Yuri's mouth.

They were kissing, lip locking with their tongues fighting all over their mouths. They were naked. Yuri was keep pumping her two fingers in Jessica's tight hole. And Jessica was near in her climax for the fifth time. Yuri dug deeper and deeper. Faster and faster. Jessica was moaning very loud and she was yelling Yuri's name. She was out of control. Her lower body trembled.

Jessica reached her climax. Yuri moved down and licked all the liquids all over Jessica's clit. Jessica was keep glancing at Yuri and started to moan again, pulling Yuri's head to her hole. Jessica felt Yuri's lips on her clit as her tongue was entering her hole, back and forth. After Yuri licked all the liquids of Jessica, she kissed the latter's clit passionately.

Jessica was satisfied on Yuri's job. She missed it.

Yuri laid herself next to Jessica, and the latter leaned forward to her, hugging her tightly. Jessica's head was on Yuri's chest. Jessica could hear the tan's heartbeat. It was like a music to her, a lullaby.

"I love you Jessica." Yuri kissed Jessica's head

"I love you most Yuri" Jessica looked up at Yuri and she pecked the tan

"Anyway, I'm so excited to Taeyeon's engagement party." Yuri happily said

"What? Taeyeon was engaged? By Baehyun??"

"Ooopppss." Yuri face-palm

"Is that for real? How about Tiffany?" Jessica gulped "Until now, Taeyeon's memories didn't back?"

Yuri sighed and she didn't answer.

"Poor Tiffany. We must be in her side Yuri. I'm worried about her. Like me, she waited Taeyeon. She still love that midget." Jessica sighed.

Yuri didn't say anything. Jessica looked at Yuri and the latter was sleeping already. She chuckled and she touched the tan's nose with her index finger. She leaned her head to Yuri's chest again and she fell asleep on her lover's arms again. One of the best feelings ever.

~

J&H Entertainment.

Outside the company Tiffany was sitting on the bench, drinking coffee. The weather was good, there's sunlight but she can feel the cold breeze in her forearms. She can hear the birds were chirping, trees and its leaves were rustling and she can also hear the slightly sounds of busy city horns and cars running over the main road not far from the company.

She was unwinding herself for a while. Knowing Taeyeon was finally back two days ago but she didn't see the blonde yet. She missed her so much but she thought Taeyeon didn't remember her and it makes her sad. 

She unconsciously smiled when she recalled what Jessica told her last night that she and Yuri were back together. She was happy for them. Tiffany wished that Taeyeon will be back to her too. And tomorrow Krystal will finally introduce her love of her life to them. She bitterly smiled. She was longing for Taeyeon. She was fighting her tears back and looked down. It was blurred.

A woman popped out in front of her. She can see a woman's legs and feet. Flowless and has a milky white skin.

"Tiffany..." The woman said

It was very familiar to Tiffany, she looked up and she confirmed her to herself "Taeyeon!" she shouted inside her. Taeyeon was still blonde and she became more attractive now. She was gorgeous yet cute.

"How are you Tiffany?" Taeyeon grinned widely

Tiffany was just deadpanned.

Taeyeon took her seat beside Tiffany "What a wonderful day, isn't it? You're sad? Is your love ones already back? Anyway, I'm here to see Yuri. She was in Jessica's office. I'm really shocked when she said Jessica is her girlfriend but, it doesn't matter. She looks really in love and I'm happy for her."

Hearing those words from Taeyeon, she realized that the blonde still don't remember anything. And she was disappointed and her expression closed up. When suddenly, Minho draw near to her.

"Hi Tiff! Let's have a lunch?" Minho greeted and she saw Taeyeon "Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon's face changed,her smile faded "You know me?" She frowned 

"Yes, Kim Taeyeon the heiress of Kmall." He replied

"Oh, is that so? And you are...?" Taeyeon narrowed her eyes

"I'm Tiffany's boyfriend, Choi Minho." Minho held Tiffany shoulder and smiled

"What?" Taeyeon stood up "You are her boyfriend?"

Tiffany didn't say anything.

"Yes, I am." Minho looked at Tiffany "Tiff, I will just get my car. I'll be back sweetie." Minho smiled to Taeyeon and leave.

"So he's the one you've waited huh?" Taeyeon irritably said "Good for you. Anyway, you're invited tomorrow."

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with 'questioning look'.

"It's my engagement party." Taeyeon smirked and she blushed "Please be there Tiffany, only few people were invited."

"Engagement?" Tiffany has 'bleak face'

"Yes, that's why I'm actually here to personally invite you and Jessica. So, I'll go to her office now. Enjoy your lunch with your boyfriend."Taeyeon's smile slipped, she walked and entered the building of J&HEnt.

Minho 's black car turned the corner and pulled up in front of her "Tiffany, climb in"

Tiffany walked over it and opened the door of the passenger seat, she chambered in next to Minho. And she closed the door.

"Are you okay Tiff? She still don't remember you." Minho said

Tiffany's  eyes flooded with tears. It was overflowing. She was sobbing and sniffing. She cried out loud to let out all the pain in her heart. Minho was comforting her, rubbing her back. Why is this happening? She just want to disappear in the world. So much pain and it became numb.

~

Locksmith's bar. Engagement day.

The bar was closed for the private event. Only few people were invited. Taeyeon's parents were there, Baekhyun's parents, Jessica and Krystal's parents,  Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri were occupying a table near in the stage. Not far from them, Krystal and Taeyeon were in the other table. The alligator, secretary Seohyun and Sooyoung were in the other table.

The event was about to start. Baekhyun came up to the stage holding a mic. He was standing in the middle. And the music was on. Bakehyun started to sing, Beautiful (his song) :D

Neoreul hyanghan naui dunalgae
Pyeolchyeojugo sipeoneoui misoe naemaeumi noganaeryeo
Nuni majuchyeosseulttaen
Dugeungeoryeo  

'

Nareul bangyeojwo
ttuttuttu rururu seollaeyeo
gureumwireul geodneundeut
Geojitmalgati nan naege dagaga hanbal deo~  

'

Neoreul mannan geol haengunira saenggakhae
Uri dasi mannamyeon
Malhae jullae  

Fly to you naegyeote isseojwo
You're beautiful  

English translation:

My heart melts at your smile
When our eyes meet
My heart pounds  

When you're glad to see me
My heart flutters
It's like walking on a cloud
Like magic, I'm taking one more step to you  

I'm so lucky to have met you
If we meet again, I want to tell you  

Fly to you, stay by my side
You're beautiful...

After the song, people gave him round of applause.

"Thank you everyone. So, I will not beat around the bush anymore. I will just direct it to the point. This girl is very important to me. I love her so much with all of my heart. She is my happiness. She gives energy to me." Baekhyun was looking at the table of Taeyeon

Tiffany was uncomfortable with the situation. 

Baekhyun chuckled "It was unexpected that I met her again. And we shared a lot of things together for the past three years. We made brand new memories together and it was all in our hearts. I love you baby."

Taeyeon chuckled and she blushed. Tiffany stood up and she can't take the scene anymore but Yuri held her hand and dragged her back to her seat. Tiffany was fighting back her tears but it fell down.

"My love, my girlfriend, I want to introduce to you... the girl that I would love to marry someday. I love you so much... Jung Krystal." Baekhyun finally said

Almost all of them were shocked. But not Taeyeon and Yuri. The parents were just smiled slyly.

"I know some of you are confused but me and Krystal met in Paris and we started to date. We traveled a lot together that's why, maybe our feelings developed. I need to study too with Taeyeon and Yuri." Baekhyun explained "Taeyeon it's your turn, thank you for giving us time in your most special event." Baekhyun walked down on the stage and hugged Krystal, he took his seat beside her girlfriend.

Taeyeon came up on the stage. And she held the mic. 

"That's so sweet. Congratulation Krystal and Baekhyun. I'm happy for you. Well, it's my turn. My engagement." Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was stunned "Music please" The music was on again "I dedicate this song for my one and only, my main."

Tiffany was done with crying, maybe because she cried a lot last night. She was smiling, she was overjoyed looking at the blonde.

The crowd clapped their hands.

Taeyeon started to sing I love you (her song of course)

naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo
haruharu keuriwohabnida...
kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo
ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo...  

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
keudae deutgo ittnyayo
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo...
uriui sarangeul..  

maeil nan keuriumsoge
harureul beotineunde
keudaen eodittnayo...
naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo
keudae iji mothaeseo
My Love dorawajwoyo..
ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal  

English Translation:

Can you see my tears.
I long for you all day
My heart beat when we kissed
but now it's all a memory

My love I love you, I love you...
Are you listening
My love Don't forget Don't erase...

our love..

Everyday I long for you.
That's how my day goes by.
Where are you...
I'm sorry I'm sorry
that I can't forget you...
My love come back to me..

Don't leave my side, please...  

Taeyeon was done singing and the audience gave her round of applause. She was really good in singing. Some of them were crying, including her mother.

"I've waited for this day. I know three years have passed, and I really missed you." Taeyeon looked at Tiffany "Now that I... I've reached my dream as a pastry chef. Life is really good, we made decision and we must stand by it. They said I got all what I want but there's still missing, and I know what it is. Who it is. Hwang Tiffany, my main... will you marry me?" Taeyeon asked and her eyes welled up, she walked down the stage and came near in front of Tiffany

People were happy for them. They were crying for this touchy moment.

"Pani ah, will you marry me?" Taeyeon asked genuinely "Please marry me?"She pulled out a ring from her pocket, a ring with a little diamond stone, it was simple but elegant.

Tiffany didn't answer and she started to punch 'just hollow punches' Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." Tiffany said in thrilled "I'm sorry..."

Taeyeon was blinking with consecutive times and she was horrified with Tiffany's answer. People were shocked too.

Tiffany gave her eye smile and hugged Taeyeon tightly "I'm sorry Taeyeon, but yes I will! I will marry you!"

Taeyeon's mouth curved into a smile and she hugged Tiffany back. That's a relief to everyone in the bar. They were clapping and some were whistling, they were happy for the two.

Taeyeon faced Tiffany, she put the ring in the left and fourth finger of Tiffany. It fits to her.

"I love you Tiffany, and I really miss you!" Taeyeon gladly said

"I love you most Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany kissed Taeyeon, just simple but a long lovely kiss.

Taeyeon broke the kiss, she glanced at Tiffany's chest and back to Tiffany's eyes "You're not wearing it?"

"What?"

"The necklace with lock pendant." Taeyeon showed Tiffany that she still wear the necklace with the key pendant

"I thought we will not depend on the necklaces?" Tiffany smirked

"Yeah but..." Taeyeon bowed down

"Hey look at me, please." Tiffany requested

Taeyeon looked back at Tiffany's eyes.

"I'm not wearing it... Yes, I'm not wearing it around my neck. But I always wear it here..." Tiffany lifted her hand, the necklace was wrapped around her wrist. "I always wear it everyday and every night. I will just take it off when bath time."

Taeyeon chuckled "Silly" She hugged Tiffany "Let's go to your place, I want some privacy." She whispered at Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany brightened and she smiled "I would love the idea TaeTae. You have so much things to explain."

Before they leave the place, all people were greeting them and congratulating them. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were conspirators. Jessica just knew about this when Taeyeon visited her in the office. Taeyeon was very jealous to Minho and she didn't control herself, that's why Jessica caught her in the act that she was just pretending that her memories weren't back yet.

~

Tiffany's house.

Taeyeon laid herself on the couch, with her back at the arm of it. Tiffany was leaning her back to Taeyeon as the latter was back hugging her. Her head was on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"So your memories back within the month you were in the US?" Tiffany said

"Yes. It was all back. At first, I really want to go home and to see you. But Yuri stopped me since we're studying there. I got her point that's why I didn't come back." Taeyeon explained "My parents visited us, and my mom gave back the necklace to me. The hospital brought my stuff back to her. My dad really changed and we have our agreement."

"Huh? What agreement?" 

"If you still love when I come back to you, he will allow our relationship. He wanted me to finish my study first for my future." Taeyeon leaned her chin at Tiffany's shoulder "And that's it."

"Well how did you know that I still love you, and Minho said that he's my boyfriend?"

"Yuri told me through Jessica. And you always buy cakes at my bakeshop, looking for my favorite mocha cake." Taeyeon chuckled

"You can't just rely on that Taeyeon." Tiffany objectively said

"When I saw you in front of your company. Your eyes- were always just for me. I can feel it Tiffany. And I was really jealous when I saw Minho asking you for a lunch and he said that he's your boyfriend. I was about to burst but I keep myself calmed and played it cool. And I remembered, you promised to wait me. I trust you." Taeyeon sternly said

Tiffany retracted herself from Taeyeon and stared at the blonde's eyes "I will wait for you even if it's for my whole life Taeyeon."

"You don't need to wait, Pani, I'm here now." Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's lips

"I know you'll always come back to me Taeyeon. I love you so much, my main." Tiffany sincerely said

"You're always be my main, I love you most Tiffany. And yes, I will always back to you cuz I was made for loving you." Taeyeon held Tiffany's face

They kissed, gently and tender. Then it became passionate. They missed each other so much, longing for each other. Just each other. It was enough for them. They were happy and couldn't ask for more in their life. It was perfect. Just perfect. They're perfect for each other.

Writer's Note: Thank you for reading, so this is the end of the story.  I will make a "TaeNy Special" next to this chapter. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 756 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
2.5K 133 12
The present Kim TaeYeon wish to save her first love from death until she met her future lover way back from the past.
2.5K 95 13
Two lovers badly broke up because of one's ambition then fate played with them and got meet in such an uncomfortable situation with their new found l...
6.2K 139 4
She is his pretty, beautiful little secret. #TaeNy #GenderBender