Kamen Rider Agito x Kamen Rid...

By RedPhoenix2001

Zero Day has begun, and it's turning everyone into Bugsters while the Supreme Bugster seeks a new power. To m... More

Ep. 1: The Message from Requiem
Ep. 2: Truth of the Legion Mate

Prologue: Countdown to Zero Day

70 0 0
By RedPhoenix2001

To tie in the events of Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Agito x Origin, Kamen Rider Agito x Kamen Rider Origin: Operation Zero Day was created. This fanfiction revolves around the events of Zero Day (the outbreak of the Bugster virus) and the resurgence of the Dark Energem Cores. I thought about Operation Zero Day after watching Intruder III and reading up about Zero Day. This is the first fanfiction to have a prologue and this is the second part to the Heisei Generations trilogy. Enjoy!!!

-RedPhoenix2001-

(Note: This picks up where Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Agito x Origin left off.)

As James, Phillip, Origin, Kelly, Darbie and Hannah hopelessly watch the people of Saffron Falls get turned into Bugsters by the Supreme Bugster, a Helheim crack opened, which transported the six back to Regios City. However, they were pulled back to Saffron Falls by Supreme, and were surrounded by Bugsters. Luckily, a young girl in a gray military uniform managed to cream almost half of the Bugster.

"Who are you?" Kelly asked.

"My name is Admiral Jennifer Grayson, but you can call me Jenny." Jenny replied. "Why are you still here? You need to go back to your world." (Note: Like with the situation of Natalie Avery, Admiral Jennifer "Jenny" Grayson is not related to Carter Grayson of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue fame. Jenny is also an entirely different character, just like Natalie, but the latter is more of a military combatant who, despite how cold she is towards others, remains sympathetic. Admiral Grayson is played by (Surprised?) Liza Soberano.)

With that said Jenny sent the six to the same Helheim crack and returned to Regios City. Admiral Grayson managed to vaccinate all the Bugsters of Saffron Falls, while the six returned to Regios City. Unfortunately, there too was a Dark Energem Core in Regios City, which resulted in unnatural thunderstorms and earthquakes. There also was a giant tower on Venice Park. Supreme, who happens to be in the park, unleashed his BugGauntlets, and activated the tower that triggered another Bugster outbreak, which could mean one thing: Zero Day has begun.

"Don't you see, Kamen Rider Agito? Zero Day has begun, and you have no chance of stopping it, so sit back and enjoy the show." Supreme explained, taunting James.

"I'm not giving up, Supreme!!!" James said.

But suddenly, a group of Bugsters suddenly materialize to the real world. Luckily, John Royce Matthews (Kamen Rider Blade) used the Royal Straight Flush to finish the rest of the Bugster horde, and Sang'gre Origin activated an Energem Portal which transported them back to the Lancaster household.

"Whew. For a second there I thought we're goners. Thanks, John." Kenzie said.

"You're welcome, Kenzie. Hey, where did James and Athena go?" John asked Kenzie, who is unaware that the two went inside the house.

"I couldn't believe it. All of the people we know are turning into Bugsters." Athena said, crying.

"Zero Day may have begun, but we can find a way to end it. Besides, I have you and Emily." James said, trying to comfort Athena. The two were then joined by Emily and Kenzie as they comfort their respective siblings. But then, Origin barged into the room to warn James and Athena.

"Sorry for ruining your moment, but we've got company." Origin said. James, Athena, Emily and Kenzie, along with the Kamen Rider Club, went out of the house and saw the Supreme Bugster holding the prototype Drago Knight Hunter Z Rider Gashat. Supreme then activates the said Rider Gashat and becomes the Dark Supreme Bugster. (Note: How Supreme obtained the Proto Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashat is currently unknown, but it has something to do with Graphite's death in Heisei Generations: Agito x Origin.)

"What do you think of my new power, Agito?" Supreme said, smiling.

"Don't tell me you have achieved evolution, Supreme." James replied.

As the Bugster army comes close to wrecking the entire Regios City, Supreme challenges James to a battle on his Mk.III Koraos spaceship. James agrees, but on one condition: Do not use the Gashat's full power. Supreme then uses the Rider Gashat to teleport James and himself to the said spaceship.

"Like I've said, Supreme, I won't let you use the Proto Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashat at full strength. Is that a deal?" James said.

"Well, you're the one who sets up the rules, and I have no choice but to abide by it. No need to play dirty." Supreme said, with his fingers crossed. Supreme and James are about to battle, with the latter transforming first into Kamen Rider Agito.

"Bring it on, Supreme." James said.

-Meanwhile, back at Regios City...-

It seems that the Kamen Rider Club has effectively pushed back the Bugster with the help of Admiral Jennifer Grayson. Phillip warps into the Origin Zone and transforms into Origin Violent Gills, which uses the assets of Kamen Rider Amazon Omega and Kamen Rider Gills. Kelly brandishes the Nexus Saber and points it towards the sky, and materializes the Nexus Armor. The Club, along with Jenny and Kelly, are ready to defend the city from the Bugsters, who are led by Ackrid.

"I hope James is okay. He's up in the sky battling Supreme, while we're down here defending the city from a countless army of evil Bugsters." Athena said, and she's starting to become worried about James.

Back at the Mk.III Koraos spaceship, the fight between the Supreme Bugster and Kamen Rider Agito begins. They start the battle by brandishing their respective swords (Sword of Drago and the Shining Calibur, respectively.) However, Supreme cheated by transforming the sword into Rifle Mode, and starts blasting James from afar. James, on the other hand, uses the Shining Calibur to deflect his shots. He doesn't consider his moves as cheating.

"You have your own tactics, Supreme." James said. "But I'm still not letting use the Proto Drago Knight Hunter Z's full power." He then proceeds to slash the Sword of Drago to bits.

Without any other options left, Supreme had to end the deal by unleashing Drago Knight Hunter Z's full power and knocks James out of his ship. But luckily, the Machine Tornador caught him and saved his life. Supreme watches him with a grin on his face.

"Thank you, Machine Tornador. Now let's go and help the Kamen Rider Club." James said to himself, holding his Shining Calibur. He saw the club in danger, so he dive-bombed towards the Bugsters attacking them, and defeated the entire horde with just one slash of his Shining Calibur. The club, Kelly and Jenny were grateful that he returned just in time to save them.

"Thanks for the backup, brother." Emily said happily.

"No problem, Em." James replied. "Hey Origin, I think you need to generate an Energem Portal, now. The city has become infested with Bugsters." Origin agrees, and generates the Energem Portal which allows everybody to escape. Suddenly, Kelly remembered about her BFFs.

"What about Darbie and Hannah? Where are they?" She asked.

"Don't worry, Kelly, they're safe." Origin replied. "Enough talking, we need to go to my home, now." Without a second thought, everybody entered the Energem Portal, which transported them to the land of Encantadia. The club, Kelly and Jenny, were all in awe, but the Lancaster twins, who were riding the Machine Tornador, just smiled, for they have been to Encantadia before. (Note: That actually alludes to the events of the Dark Agito Saga, but it happened before the twins met Origin.)

"To be honest, James, I miss Encantadia." Emily said.

"I miss Encantadia too, Emily." James replied. "By the way, Origin, why are we here?"

"We have to find my uncle Requiem. Maybe he knows about what's going on." Origin explained to James.

"So, a new journey begins for all of us." James said to his comrades. "Come on, we have to find Requiem."

-End of Prologue-

And that ends the prologue of Kamen Rider Agito x Kamen Rider Origin: Operation Zero Day. I'll be working on Ep. 1: The Message from Requiem as well as the final part of the Heisei Generations trilogy, Kamen Rider Agito x Kamen Rider Origin: Rise of Demia. If anyone noticed, this fanfiction actually debut Jathena (James and Athena) and no, I'm not doing this for the sake of the kilig factor. This was intentional because I wanted the characters of Juan Karlos Labajo (Timothy James Lancaster) and Rowan Blanchard (Athena Jane Verugard-Monterose) to interact a little more. I'll give you a little preview of The Message from Requiem:

Ep. 1: The Message from Requiem

Now that Zero Day has begun, the Kamen Rider Club, along with Kelly and Admiral Jennifer, are on a mission to find Origin's uncle, Requiem. Unfortunately, things get worse when the Dark Energem Core in Encantadia begins to resurface, which causes the Shadowlith to emerge. Can our heroes find Sang'gre Requiem in time before the Shadowlith emerges?

I hoped you enjoyed and bye for now.

-RedPhoenix2001-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.2K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
80K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
783K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
359K 31.4K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)