Pairing Up The Devil (Unedite...

By GraceAndGlorious

Have your parents ever made a crazy rule for you? Of course, they have. That's what parents do. So just like... More

Pairing Up The Devil
1. Unfair
2. Boozohead and the Freak
3. First meeting with the devil
4. Finding the perfect boy, failed
5. Let's seal the deal
6. Hard to believe
7. Mr Crush, meet Mr Devil
8. My life wasn't all rainbows and sunshine
9. Told you so
10. Lame but effective
11. It is raining cats and dogs, or maybe jerks too
12. The marvelous life of Regina George
13. The adventures in the mathematic class
14. The social butterfly
15. The romantic fishes
16. The bus ride
17. Shut up with the Swifty song already
18. And the Hunger Games begins
19. It's time to go home
20. The revenge
21. Worst thing to be done
22. Apology
23. Hospital and the agreements
24. The happiness is in the air
25. Jealousy
26. Surprise, sister
27. Pairing up gone wrong
28. I'll take you to the candyshop
29. My master
30. Wrong Judgement
31. Polo match : day one
32. Polo Match : day two
33. Who thought the devil could inspire you
34. Isn't that bad
35. Let it snow!
36. The reason behind his sadness
37. Wrong timing
38. Happy birthday to me
39. What a way to start your year
40. Saving Jade
41. Stuck with you
43. Unanswered Questions
44. Into pieces
45. Heartbreaker
46. Cheering up
47. The truth
48. First last love
The Epilogue - Graduation day

42. This guy's an idiot

11.3K 431 102
By GraceAndGlorious

So, I am trying to finish this story before my exams starts and believe me, it's getting really hard for me. So, please don't pressure me to update fast! :) Studies comes first!

And around 8 chapters are left in this story so it will end really soon! :(

Hope you'll like it! :)

   CHAPTER 42 - This guy's an idiot

"No, I don't want to go to school!" I shouted, shifting my weight from one to other.

"You have to go Princess." dad said firmly, not ready to change his decision.

Why??

I don't to go to school! I've been home since so many days due to the holidays that the idea of going to school is just not ringing in my head. I don't want to go outside in such a cold weather. Though it's snowy a little less than before but it's still freaking Antarctica out there. I wanna stay home and cuddle with my warm pillow.

"Please dad. Just one day off. I'll go tomorrow. Promise." I begged, jerking dad's hand to allow me to stay home.

"No. Go get reay." as he said those words, my fake tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Ahh, daddy please!" I cried like a little kid.

For a second, dad's face turned soft at my crying. I know he'll melt by seeing his little princess crying. But just a second after, he swallowed the melting and became hard like a rock. 

"Don't try this at me again Princess. You're going to school, that's final." he ordered, poiting his index finger at me.

I looked at me, my vision a little hazy due to the fake crying and sensed that he's not going to let me skip today.

"You'll not let me stay, won't you?" I said, between my cries.

"I won't." he said.

I wiped my tears and said,"Then why waste my tears. Plan didn't work."

He looked at me with disbelief and then shook his head. You should've know daddy!

I was going to try my last change on making dad let me skip but then, the thought of meeting Ryan at schhol made me drop the idea.

A huge grin appeared on my face and I walked happily to my room.

"Sudden change?" dad asked from the living room while I was on the stairs.

"Yupe!" I replied and went to get ready!

Yay, I'll meet Ryan again!

I know I sound like a creep but I just can't help myself. He's so adorable and sexy that I can't stand the idea of not meeting him.

 I sound like a creep right now!

After we shared that heated up kiss in my car, we've met each other a few times. We kissed a few times but I still don't know what to call this. It's not a relationship yet.

When I came downstairs all dressed up, dad was sitting in the dining area with a newspaper in his hand, probably thinking about something. I sat down as well and begin with the delicious pancake.

"Princess?" dad said.

"Yeah dad.." I spoke.

"You know about the dating rule, right?" he asked. Oh ofcourse, I do. It made my life hell.

"Yupe, why?" I muttered.

"Sage's dating a guy, you know what that means right?" he asked again. What is with him today? Why?

Oh..now I understood. He's trying to see if I am dating someone or not.

"Yupe." I said, eating my breakfast.

"So you aren't dating anyone?" he asked curiously.

"Except my bed..no." I answered.

"No boyfriend, no crush, no one who kissed?" his last words made me stiff.

Do he know about that kiss?

How would he?

"Um..no." I stammered.

"Okay, good." he said and went back to his newspaper.

Phew!

-

-

"Hey Jade." I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turned around to find Marley standing there, smiling.

"Hey Marley. Long time huh?" I chirped.

"Yeah, so how were your holidays?" she asked.

"Great. Yours?"

"Same here. Okay, I gotta go now. First class. Bye." she said and talked away.

Okay, that was one of the worst conversation EVER!

I was about to close my locker when I saw Ryan, dressed in his black hoddie, jeans and his hair awesome as ever. I sound like a creepy one sider lover when I talk about him but I can't help it. He's just so...perfect.

He was talking to Ashton, Sebastian and one other guy. Aww, he didn't look at me.

"Hola Jady." I turned to my right and saw Zac.

"Hi Zacy." i said, my eyes again on Ryan, admiring his features.

"How are you?" he asked, trying to grab my attention.

"Great, you?" I said flatly, when Ryan turned his eyes on me and I looked at Zac. I don't want to seem like a girl who stalks him or is so creepy that she stares at him from away.

Conscience : But you were doing the same thing!

Me : oh shut up! I am a decent and innocent girl.

Conscience : Not when you think about Ryan. Not at all.

'Hey, can you do me a...favor?" Zac stammered, suddenly looking nervous.

I scanned his sudden behaviour and said,"Sure, what is it?"

"Um..can you give me..um..Sage's number?" he said under his breath but I was able to hear it clear.

What? He wants Sage's number? Why? Didn't he reject my sister in the first go?

Conscience : God, ask him that, not me. Jeez! This girl is so dumb. The only wise thing you've ever done is so agree with me on Ryan.

Me : Self centered much? You're not always right.

Conscience : I am.

Me : No you're not.

Conscience : Oh, yes.

Me : Oh, no.

"Jady?" Zac's voice called.

"Um.yeah. I am here." I said.

"So will you give it to me?" he asked shyly.

"Give you what?" I asked curiously.

"God, why are you such a space out girl? I asked if you can give me Sage's number."

"And why do you want that?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Just..because I want..to." he muttered.

I chuckled at him and said,"Okay, but stay safe with her number. Don't share it away."

His face lighten up and he exclaimed,"Sure thing."

Stupid guys!

I was sitting in my English class, still thinking about Ryan. What are we now? We aren't in a relationship, nor are we just friends now, at least that's what I think.

"Earth to Cupcake, Rasberry to moon." I heard someone whisper and found Ryan smiling at me.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Why so spaced out?" he asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Thank God that we're on the last seat or detention would be given to us, for sure.

I breath out a long breath and set my mind. I have to ask him this. 

"What are we?"

He raised his eyebrows at my words and asked,"What?"

"I mean, where do we stand exactly? We aren't in a relationship or are we just friends. Are we friends with benefits?" I panicked on just the thought of being friends with benefits with him.

I looked at him but he was lost. Lost in his thoughts. 

Isn't he going to answer?

Oh God, does he really think of us as friends with benefit? 

The whole period passed but he didn't say anything, just so in his thoughts, which made me think he really thought us like that.

I stormed out of the classroom when the period ended and went home. English was my last period and I just couldn't handle Ryan's silence. How can he think that for me? How can he even think that I'll kiss him for no reason and will be fine with just being friends?

-

-

Come out! - Ryan

I received a text when I was lying on my bed, thinking of this stupid guy!

No.

I texted back. There's no way I am going to go meet him. He's hitting my nerves now.

Come out or I'll break your window. And don't take it as a joke. You know I can do that. - Ryan.

He can. He really can do that!

I sighed, not willing to go and went outside.

"What?" I asked rudely.

He didn't reply, just grabbed my hand and pulled me in his car.

What is he trying to do?

Is he gone mad or something?

"What are you doing? Stop the car." I ordered.

"Nope." he smirked, popping the 'p'.

"Stop it or I'll jump out." I announced.

"Heard something about child lock?" he said.

"Urgg. What the hell is your problem?" I shouted, slamming my hand on my lap and pressing my ehad on the head rest.

"You'll see." he said.

After a little drive, we finally reached where he wanted us to. 

"I am not coming out." I announced firmly, closed my eyes when he opened my door for me.

He left out a sigh and suddenly, grabbed my waist and pulled me out.

"Ahh, why are you so annoying today?" he asked, dragging me with him.

"I think I should ask you that. And stop manhandling me." I ordered.

"Stop it Cupcake."

I opened my eyes when he finally let me go and was shocked...

He brought me here?

Why?

I ran my eyes through the beautiful scene. Everything's so gorgeous.

It was the same park where I and Ryan used to play but it wasn't the same. Because, it was decorated with little fairy lights. Fairy lights everywhere, making the snow sparkle.

Everything looked so beautiful. There were some ballons here and ther and a table on the corner.

"Come with me." Ryan whispered softly in my ear and grabbed my hand.

I looked at him in awe when we reached our place. The tiny hill.

So many memories came to my head, all those adorable and amazing memories.

"Okay, let's get this done. I like you Jade. I know you were angry with me for not telling you about our position. I understand. I really do. I know you're right at your place. You deserve to be angry with me and yell at me. Any girl won't take this easily. Every girl expect something from a guy. No, I am going off track now.."

I chuckled at his nervousness and he began again,"We know each other since you were six and I was seven....Will you be my girlfriend?" he blurted out.

Did he just?

He did right?

I looked at him in disbelief when his face fell,"Are you going to reject my proposal?"

I giggled at his adorable face and said,"Yes."

"Really? That means you don't like me?" he stammered, blinking his eyes.

"But I said yes." I said.

"You said yes to my question 'Are you going to reject my proposal', right?" he asked.

"No silly. I said yes to your first question." I exclaimed.

He thought for a second then his eyes glowed up. 

"Well, that was the worst way to ask someone to become your girlfriend." I commented.

"Hey, don't blame me. I haven't asked someone that before." he complained.

"But first ranting about something then suddenly bursting out and asking,'Will you be my girlfriend', hilarious." I laughed.

"You know, how rude you look right now?" he stated.

"I don't care if I sound rude because you're an idiot." I said between my pants.

Then, I began again, still laughing,"You're so bad at these things Ryan. You can't ask someone like-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he pressed his lips against mine.

******

BLAH!!!

So sorry for this awful chapter. Not fine today! Sick!!

I posted the first chapter of Family Comes First. Please read it as well! Pleaseeeee! thanks! :)

Don't forget to :

VOTE

COMMENT

AND ENJOY! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.4K 31
ั‚ะฝฮนั• ฮนั• ฮฑ ั•ั‚ฯƒััƒ ฮนฮท ฯ‰ะฝฮนยขะฝ ฮฑ gฮนัโ„“ ฮทฮฑะผั”โˆ‚ ( ัƒ/ฮท) ,ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ ะผฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ฦ’ัฯƒะผ ฯƒัฯะฝฮฑฮทฮฑgั” ั‚ฯƒ ฯƒัฯะฝฮฑฮทฮฑgั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ะฝั”ั ัฮนโˆ‚ั” ฯƒั โˆ‚ฮนั” ั•ฮนั•ั‚ั”ั ฮฑฮทัƒฮฑ. ฦ’ฮนฮทฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ gั”ั‚ ฮฑโˆ‚ฯƒฯั‚ั”โˆ‚ ะฒฯ…ั‚ ฮทฯƒั‚ ะฒัƒ...
222K 13.8K 43
FREE STORY WITH PAID BONUS CONTENT FROM HARTLEY's POV! It's a summer of firsts for 15-year-old Gwen, including a life-or-death secret that could chan...
3K 58 9
This is my first fanfic so I'm sorry if I got a few things wrong and the characters aren't mine, you're the love interest
537K 48.4K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...