Broken By My Bullies (One Dir...

By 2DirectionersX

Hi....My name is Sofia and I'm 17 years old. I go to school here in Cheshire and unfortunately I got those bu... More

Broken By My Bullies (One Direction Bully/love Fanfic)
AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

Chapter 1

922 20 0
By 2DirectionersX

Sofia's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Off went my alarm. I groaned to my self as I turn around in my bed. My bed was to comfy to get out of.

"SOFIA GET UP" My sister, Bella shouts from the frame of my door.

"Go away" I groan back at her.

"Fine be late then" She spat as she walked out.

"I'm leaving" She finished of as she walked past my bedroom with her bag and her coffee mug.

Bella was working at the coffee shop down town. She starts 8:30am and finishes of at 5:30pm...

I slowly pull my self out of my precious bed and walk my self to my bathroom that is built in my bedroom.

I slowly take of my clothing so I can hop in the shower and wake myself up. I wince at the pain that is going through my body. The bruises and cuts from my bullies from Friday are still as sore as hell. What a morning to start on a Monday.

I stare into the mirror making sure my door was shut locked. I mean my mother really doesn't ask me how my day goes neither does she pay attention to me. My sister? Well she kinda does but she is one of those up her self slut. Yeah. I called her a slut. It's true. Anyways your probably wondering about where my mum is ? She left for work early in the morning. I'm saying 5 o'clock early. Back to the point. I always hide my body from Bella by wearing long clothing. It gets annoying especially during summer. Oh well.

I get in the shower turning the warm water on. Every drop of water on my body was stinging against the cuts. I sucked in the pain and just continued on with my shower.

~ ~ ~ ~

I slowly turn of the water and step outside the shower. I grab the nearest towel and rap my self around it.

I walk back to my room, grabbed an outfit of the day and chucked it on. It wasn't much of a big deal. A big loose jumper that I bought from forever 21. Obviously wearing a singlet underneath. I also wore my new red pokadot bra. Like anyone would be curious on what bra or panties I'm wearing. I also pulled up some long legging tights. Grabbed my brush and started combing through my hair. I just put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't bother much with my hair. Who cares. It's going to get ruin anyways by my bullies. I never bothered with makeup to be honest I mean there is going to be blood stain on my face thanks to my bullies. Anyways. My shoes? Obviously I'm wearing shoes. I grabbed my boot from under my bed and chucked them on.

Once I was finished getting ready I made my way downstairs. I grabbed an apple and just chucked my self of the couch. I really don't care if I'm late or not. I unlocked my iPhone 5 just randomly checking facebook. But why did I? There it was again. One of the people on my friend list shared a post. ABOUT ME. Zayn Malik had put a picture of me up with me covering my face with mud all over me with the caption 'Slutty pigs'. It had like over 50 like's with over 20 comment's. Some of them said "ew who would date such a disgrace" and much more related to that. I just delete that person and blocked em. What would that change? Anyways I decided that I had enough of facebook. I don't want to stand these stupid pictures with stupid captions so I went to delete my account. You can't really delete but you can deactivate. Right before I was going to deactivate it I wanted to check my news feed last time. I saw a post that one of my friend on my facebook that is my sister mate comment on my sisters status? What?Bella had facebook?

"My sister is such a disgrace ugh omg I can't stand her. Can't she just be a normal person" Was the status.

The comment underneath wrote "just get rid of her. Kill her. Lol kidding. She's pathetic don't worry about her"

What the actual fuck. Okay this is enough. I'm deactivating it.

I went into the settings and deactivated my account.

I really can't believe the things I saw! My sisters status? What the hell.

This is pathetic. Actually I'm pathetic. I'm worthless and shameful to this family.

"Ugh" I groan to myself as I get my self up, grabbing my bag and leaving for hell- I mean school.

I started walking as I felt a cool breez. It was pretty chilly today.

I pulled out my headphones and just listened to mashups as I was walking to school.

The mash-ups were amazing. How do people come up with these type of things.?

My head was looking down as I was walking to school not realising that I made it to those gates of hell. Ugh.

I walk into the school going to my locker. Still looking down while my headphones are still in my ear. I didn't want to hear people's comments, that's the only reason why I kept my headphones in.

Once I made it to my locker I looked up pulling my headphones off to type in the combination to my locker. I pulled my locker open chucking in the books I don't need and pulling out the things I do need.

"BOO" I hear suddenly as I jump. I shut my locker coming face to face with my bully. Zayn.

"Hey baby" he said pushing me against my locker. Everyone that was going past was cheering In a way like "ooo la la Zayn and Sofia"

Zayn turned at them and gave me the facials which made them bolt it.

He turned back to me with his body weight pressured on mine, pushing against the bruises on my stomach.

I shut my eyes and wince in pain. I tried my best at all times not to show them that's I'm hurt. But it's obvious. I'm broken down.

"Oh am I hurting you" he says sarcastically.

"Not at all" was my smart-as reply back.

"Shut it bitch" he said back...

"Soooo. Did you see my picture I put up of some dirty slut?" He added.

This was my time with a come back.

"Oh the picture of your mum?" I harshly chucked out there.

"The fuck did you just say". The anger in his tone grew stronger.

"Don't start something you can't finish Malik" I again spat out.

Was I stupid? Obviously he was going to finish it. Yeah with punches and kick. Also making my life I fucking living hell.

"I'll see you after school Miss.Smith" he said and stormed of.

Oh shit. I was in some big shit now. Ugh couldn't you just shut your mouth Sofia? I'm so pathetic.

I go to my first class scared to death of what's gonna happen after school but what the heck.

My first class was geography. Which means Harry and Liam are in the same class as me. Ugh.

I walk in surprisingly early.

"Take a Seat Miss.Smith" My geography teacher Mr.Dale said.

I went to my usual seat and took a seat. I placed my book and took out my pen.

After about 10 minutes into the class Harry and Liam started chucking papers at me.

"STYES. PAYNE" The teacher yelled.

"Stop it" He added. 

Fianlly they stopped.

~

~

~

Finally it's lunch and I rush over to my usual spot before getting caught to any of my bullies. My usual spot was behind the cafeteria. No one goes back here.

I finally make it safety to my spot. I put my bag down and take out my art book, seeming like I had art next. I finished of my drawing that our teacher Mrs.Pendleberry gave us as homework.

The worse case is, Zayn is in my art class. He does have good art skills though. Ugh why but?.

The bell for lunch rang and I started packing.

I made my way to the class room late. I walk. Suddenly all eyes glance at me. Whispers started as I walked towards the teacher.

"Your late. Again" She lectures.

"Sorry" was the only thing I could say.

"Go sit" She harshly say. I never liked this teacher anyways.

I slowly make my way to my seat. I quickly look around to see if Zayn was here but he wasn't! Strange huh? This was making me more and more suspicious about his threat he gave me.

Only thing we did for art was just listen to her going on and on about Vincent Van Gogh for 2 periods.

While I'm sitting her scared shitless of what Zayn can be capable of.

Suddenly the bell rings for us to go home.

SHIT.

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY. DID YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 1? HOPE YOU DID. I WANTED TO MAKE THIS BOOK MUCH DIFFERENT SO STAY IN FOR SOME DRAMA, PLOT TWIST AND SOME GASP ESCAPING YOUR MOUTH. LOVE YOU ALL...

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.. ALSO PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 28.5K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
983K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...