Chapter 1

Sofia's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Off went my alarm. I groaned to my self as I turn around in my bed. My bed was to comfy to get out of.

"SOFIA GET UP" My sister, Bella shouts from the frame of my door.

"Go away" I groan back at her.

"Fine be late then" She spat as she walked out.

"I'm leaving" She finished of as she walked past my bedroom with her bag and her coffee mug.

Bella was working at the coffee shop down town. She starts 8:30am and finishes of at 5:30pm...

I slowly pull my self out of my precious bed and walk my self to my bathroom that is built in my bedroom.

I slowly take of my clothing so I can hop in the shower and wake myself up. I wince at the pain that is going through my body. The bruises and cuts from my bullies from Friday are still as sore as hell. What a morning to start on a Monday.

I stare into the mirror making sure my door was shut locked. I mean my mother really doesn't ask me how my day goes neither does she pay attention to me. My sister? Well she kinda does but she is one of those up her self slut. Yeah. I called her a slut. It's true. Anyways your probably wondering about where my mum is ? She left for work early in the morning. I'm saying 5 o'clock early. Back to the point. I always hide my body from Bella by wearing long clothing. It gets annoying especially during summer. Oh well.

I get in the shower turning the warm water on. Every drop of water on my body was stinging against the cuts. I sucked in the pain and just continued on with my shower.

~ ~ ~ ~

I slowly turn of the water and step outside the shower. I grab the nearest towel and rap my self around it.

I walk back to my room, grabbed an outfit of the day and chucked it on. It wasn't much of a big deal. A big loose jumper that I bought from forever 21. Obviously wearing a singlet underneath. I also wore my new red pokadot bra. Like anyone would be curious on what bra or panties I'm wearing. I also pulled up some long legging tights. Grabbed my brush and started combing through my hair. I just put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't bother much with my hair. Who cares. It's going to get ruin anyways by my bullies. I never bothered with makeup to be honest I mean there is going to be blood stain on my face thanks to my bullies. Anyways. My shoes? Obviously I'm wearing shoes. I grabbed my boot from under my bed and chucked them on.

Once I was finished getting ready I made my way downstairs. I grabbed an apple and just chucked my self of the couch. I really don't care if I'm late or not. I unlocked my iPhone 5 just randomly checking facebook. But why did I? There it was again. One of the people on my friend list shared a post. ABOUT ME. Zayn Malik had put a picture of me up with me covering my face with mud all over me with the caption 'Slutty pigs'. It had like over 50 like's with over 20 comment's. Some of them said "ew who would date such a disgrace" and much more related to that. I just delete that person and blocked em. What would that change? Anyways I decided that I had enough of facebook. I don't want to stand these stupid pictures with stupid captions so I went to delete my account. You can't really delete but you can deactivate. Right before I was going to deactivate it I wanted to check my news feed last time. I saw a post that one of my friend on my facebook that is my sister mate comment on my sisters status? What?Bella had facebook?

"My sister is such a disgrace ugh omg I can't stand her. Can't she just be a normal person" Was the status.

The comment underneath wrote "just get rid of her. Kill her. Lol kidding. She's pathetic don't worry about her"