The day when winter came ( Je...

By I_waited_too_long

(My First Story I Ever Wrote on Wattpad so please don't write a lot of rude comments ) Long ago in the kingd... More

The day winter came
The day winter came
The Day Winter Came
The Day Winter Came
The Day Winter Came
The Day Winter Came
A Dress?
Shut up Pitch!
I'm a Danger
You're Okay!

The day when winter came ( Jelsa love story)

16.9K 150 14
By I_waited_too_long

Charter one

Setting in Elsa's ice castle

Elsa's POV

Oh it was so late to be outside but I wanted to stay outside to watch the sun being replaced by the Moon. Oh how pretty it looked when the bright red , orange , and yellow was being replaced by the dark blue that soon filled the sky. What a beautiful day made more snowmen guards and best of all made a bunch of other things like toys and jewelry. Made new outfits made out of snow of course. Then I heard a voice that belonged to a young man that said " I'm going to so get you back for this bunny." I turn around and see a white haired boy with a blue hoodie and brown pants who apparently had no shoes what so ever and held a staff. " he turns around and sees me he had this beautiful blue color in his eyes. He looked very handsome. I knew who he was. But I can't put my finger on it. Then I realized it was Jack.

Jack's POV

"JACK!" I hear North yell I went to see what he wanted now. Ever since I went to Arendelle North has been bothering me about time. Yeah so all of a sudden you stay to watch over little kids in Norway and get screamed at for staying to long. "What now North?" I says as I walk into his office. "Bunny says that you have been doing something in Arendelle!" " so your going to believe in kangaroo in stead of a 18 yr. old boy. Wow" I said then all of a sudden bunny came to the room . " bunny! " he looked at me. " I saw what you did jack . " " what did I do bunny ?" " do you remember that little girl named ElSA!" Then I remembered the little princess who could control ice and snow. Her eyes were a beautiful blue. White platinum hair. But was full of fear. So she could not control her powers. So I decided to help her that's why I stayed in Arendelle for a long time. Just then I remembered I had to leave. I told her I had to go . She was heart broken and sad. Her only friend was gone. Then I went back to reality . "What?" " yesterday was Easter and my lost stop was Arenendelle and I found out something huge. There Queen left to find a boy she met long ago. The people say." " north why are you talking about this now . That was long ago. So what I am I suppose to do now go back and give them there queen back?" I said . "Not a bad idea Jack." North said. Then North pulled out a snow globe and whispered something I couldn't hear then the portal opened. "This was your idea then go fix it." Said bunny as he pushed me in. I suddenly appeared in an ice castle. " bunny ! " then I turn around and found a platinum white haired girl with beautiful blue eyes and a long blue dress that had snow flakes designs on them as she turned to see me and when she does she say " Jack?" I was amazed she knew my name . But who wouldn't I'm Jack Frost. Every child in the world knew who I was. But this was different she was the same age as me . To adults this was a young adult. "It's me Elsa." I was shocked. The little girl I used to look after all those years ago was now a beautiful young adult. Oh no I feel butterflies in my stomach. What's happening?

Authors note

Hi I'm new to wattpad and want to say I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS . They belong to their rightful owners

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.9M 82.9K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...