Lotr and hobbit imagines

By AnaBlanchard

Those are just some imagines with the lotr and hobbit boys. I take requests too and please excuse any mistake... More

Legolas Part 1
Legolas Part 2
Legolas Part 3
Kili imagine Part 1
Kili imagine Part 2
ISIDAR Part 1
ISIDAR Part 2
ISIDAR Part 3
Preference #3
Preference #1
Preferences #2
Princess of Rivendell PART 1
Princess of Rivendell PART 2
Some habits never change
Some habits never change Part 2
Some habbits never change Part 3
(Boromir imagine) Punch him. That's how men say hello.
(Boromir) Punch him. That's how men say hello.
Eomer Out of nowhere

ISIDAR Part 4

633 20 11
By AnaBlanchard

This the unedited version.

I have to warn you there is some gore and blood mentions and some serious kisses.... *wiggles eyebrows* :P

Ellie was violently thrown inside a cell. Her back hit the hard ground with a thud making her let out a groan. She heard Fili shouting and not long after, he landed on her. The door behind them closed with a very loud thud.

"Hi..." He said with an awkward but playful smile on his so kissable lips.

"Um...Hi..." Ellie responded back her cheeks turning pink.

The dim torch's light on the wall illuminates her skin in a way that makes his heart flatter and his head spin. His once playful smile was gone and now lust loomed in his eyes. Suddenly the world around them was nothing more than a blur. All he could see was her lips and all he could feel was her tender body underneath his hard one. He started leaning his face closer to hers until he felt her breath fan across his lips. Fast but short breaths graced his lips igniting the growing fire in his heart even more. He knew he longed for that girl since the first time he laid his eyes upon her. Fili was suddenly aware of how fast Ellie's heart was beating against his chest and could tell that it matched his racing one.

Valor's blood she looked exquisite and so dainty. No man could resist the urge to devour those delectable lips.

And so he did....

He dived his head down and drowned in the dark sea of her lips. Ellie was caught by surprise at first but quickly kissed back and it drove him crazy. His hand found it's way in her soft hair and his fingers were tangled in it right away. She raised her hand and cupped his cheek. His tongue slid gently across her bottom lip. Ellie didn't get the hint, considering that this was her first kiss, she couldn't quite understand what his gesture meant and confused as she was she continued letting him guide her. As if he read her mind he curled his fist in her hair grabbing a handful of it and pulled it gently but with enough force to make a small gasp escape her lips. That moment Fili took the chance to thrust his tongue past her lips and really taste the sweet resources of her mouth. Her eyes widened in shock and she whimpered softly in his mouth. Her voice sent vibrations throughout his entire soul urging him to get lost in her kiss even more. Her shock subsided as she finaly gave into his siege complitely and her lips started moving in perfect sync with his. When he felt her relax underneath him he let go of her hair and let his hand travel slowly down her cheek to her neck where he stayed for a couple seconds to caressed it with his thumb and back up her jawline holding her face in place. His kiss was tender and yet passionate, she felt like she was slowly melting by his lips, she thought that by the end of their splendid heated kiss there would be nothing left of her. The need for oxygen drove Fili's lips to slow down until they were just lingering over hers. The world was slowly starting to regain it's shapes and colors again.

Fili was the first to pull away, a huge smile appeared on his lips exposing his pearly white teeth. Soon Fili saw that same goofy smile on Ellie's face and they both bursted out laughing. His head rested on the crook of her neck and their shoulders were still shaking from their uncontrolable fit of laughter. Once they calmed down he got up and helped Ellie to stand back on her feet. She stambled a bit almost falling over again but Fili caught her and they sat down on the bench.

"What...? You're still dizzy from our little moment?"

Ellie pinched his arm playfuly and he faked being hurt.

"Ouch!" He laughed.

Ellie gave him a weak smile. She hang her head between her shoulders as if she wanted to hide and didn't speak for the next minute.

*"Menu Isidar? (my rose?)" Fili asked. His hand moved gently under her chin and lifted her face towards his.

"Did you regret it? Did I offend you?" Worry was written all over his face. When she finally spoke he held his breath anxious to hear what she has to say.

"No! Of course not! How could I ever regret or be offended by such a beautiful deed?" Her hand moved to cup his face as she looked adoringly upon it. Her kind smile never leaving her beautiful face. She leaned in and brought her lips on his for a peck. Now it was time for Fili to blush. "You seem troubled though." He said and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"It's... It's just that I feel like I should apologize to you for being so hostile." She gazed in his eyes. "So, I am truly sorry for being mean to you and I can't thank you enough for saving me so many times." She let out a breath and she felt like there was a weight lifted off of her shoulders.

"Well, I was thinking the same and given the opportunity I'd like to apologize too. I was a brute to you."

"I'm very happy I met you my brute."

At first Ellie thought he just leaned in for a peck but as the moments went on Fili's kiss kept growing fiercer and more heated. His hand traveled from her cheeck down her neck and stopped on her shoulder gripping it. He pulled her closer to him as his tongue traced her bottom lip and his grip on her shoulder tightened. Ellie parted her lips slightly and his tongue slid in her mouth meeting her own fiery one. She begun to get the hang of it and soon enough her arms snaked around his neck. Ellie's hands griped the back of his neck making him feel the delightful sensation of her nails accross his skin. Fili let out a soft moan and caressed his way from her shoulder up her neck. He pushed aside the hair that was covering her neck and brought his lips on the nape of it just lovingly touching the tender skin. He slowly started a small trail of burning kisses all the way up to her earlobe. All of the new sensations left Ellie breathless. When he pulled away and looked into her eyes, Ellie realized she was holding her breath the whole time. She slowly released her breath and laid her head on his chest. She felt his wild heartbeat under her palm and Valor's blood it was like a sweet lullaby that was meant only for her. He wrapped his arms around her body to warm her. The combination of his radiating warmth and the rhythmic sound of his heart made Ellie's eyelids feel heavier and soon enough she fell into a deep sleep.

"I'm happy I met you too Isidar..." His voice a soft whisper and a scream of affection for his girl at the same time... Yes, his. He was sure that Ellie is the one and only girl he would ever love. He knew since the moment she called him an unblushing creature. That strange glimmmer in her eyes made him desire her in a way he never desired any other girl. "What ancient spell have you casted on me little girl?" He thought to himself as one of his large hands stroke her cheeck while the other was wraped around her to protect her.

About half an hour later Fili woke up from the jiggling sound of keys. Ellie was still sleeping on him. Her hand laid on his chest next to her face. Suddenly he heard many familiar voices whispering. He recognized one of them immidiately. Kili... He lifted Ellie in his arms and placed her on his lap his arms held her close as he whisper-yelled his brother's name.

"Kili! Kili!"

"Brother! Oh!" Kili's surprised expression was quickly replaced by a grin as he unlocked the door. Fili got up with Ellie in his arms and walked to his brother ignoring his huge grin.

"What's happening brother?"

"Bilbo came back and stole the keys from the guards right under their nose." Fili kept smiling amused. "What's happening here?" He wiggled his eyebrows towards Ellie.

"Shut up! Let's go!" They followed the others, Ellie still in his arms. She just started gaining back consciousness.

"Fili? What's going on?"

"We're getting away from here..." He smiled down at her.

Ellie was fully awake now. "Please put me down." She smiled at him. "As much as I want to stay in your arms you need to put me down. We both need to be quick and ready to fight."

He nodded and put her down. Her ability to adjust so quickly to the situation made Fili's eyes shine with admiration. He stood there amazed by her delicate and yet strong nature. Always ready to fight like a fierce warrior but always happy to show her affection to her loved ones too.

Once her feet touched the ground Ellie started threading her way through the dwarves. Bilbo had already lead them into Thranduil's cellars and Ellie was quick to find a way out. Bilbo and Ellie looked at each other guessing each other's thoughts.

"The barrels..." She said to herself.

"What did you say woman?" Thorin asked.

"The barrels!" She whispered-shouted. Everyone looked at each other in silence for a moment before Bilbo took the situation in his hands.

"Oh come on! Just get into the barrels now!"

"Do as he says..." Thorin commanded and everyone got into the barrels. Ellie rolled her eyes at Thorin and got into her barrel.

Bilbo pulled the lever and the barrels rolled down and into the water as he jumped too.

~Time Skip~

~EREBOR~

Erebor the City of gold, city of dwarves. Thorin's home. Everyone was left speechless by the tremendous amount of gold. Finally, after all those years and countless stories told from the older dwarves, they were there. Non of the stories they've heard about the gold in the city could compare to reality. Ellie walked down the majestic halls of Erebor amazed by their magnificent design and imposing structure. Golden reflections danced in her eyes as they wondered over the shining city and the mythical treasure that lies within it. Suddenly a low but hard male voice drew her out of her abstraction. Thorin....

"Gold....."

He was standing on a hill of gold as he spoke. He was looking at the treasure under his feet marveling at it as he continued to speak.

"Gold beyond measure, beyond sorrow, beyond grief." His small pauses between his sentances and the way he looked at the gold gave away his growing madness.

"Behold! The great treasure hall of Thror." He lifted his head and looked towards Fili and Kili. Suddenly he threw something at Fili. Fili opened his hand and examined the small but heavy duffel bag in it.

"It's full of gold!" He gasped and looked back at his uncle.

"Welcome my sister's sons" *pause* "to the kingdom of Erebor." His hands were wide open indicating Erebor's glory. All of the dwarves cheered and huged each other. Fili grabbed Ellie by her waist and lifted her in the air full of joy. "A home; we finally have a home isidar!" She smiled down at his glowing face and said "Yes delva(type of compliment, also a form of gold dwarves love)..." but she still couldn't shake off that unsettling feeling that something is just not right yet. Fili seemed to notice...

"You seem troubled Ellie..." His expression changed into one of concern as he gently let her on her feet.

"No my love, I am very happy!" She quickly put a huge smile on her face and tried to convince him otherwise. At least until she's complitely sure that there is something wrong. She didn't want to trouble him now, he looked so happy. "I'm just a bit tired. Besides I'm still blown away by Erebor's beauty." He seemed to buy it for now. He placed a sweet quick kiss on her lips before he went to find his brother. Thorin had ordered everyone to look for the Arkenstone. The king's jewel...

"I want you to search everywhere! Every corner of this kingdom! No one will rest until the jewel is recovered and brought back to his rightful owner." Everyone looked for the stone. They were looking for hours but to no avail. Little did everyone know that the Arkenstone had already been found. It was into the pocket of a hobbit. Bilbo Baggins.

After hours of looking for the jewel the dwarves finally stoped to catch their breath. Fili sat next to Ellie and placed his arm around her shoulders. Once his arm wraped around her everyone cheered and clapped. They started yelling "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" Fili stood up and gently pulled Ellie with him too. He leaned his head towards Ellie's but she stopped him embarrassed...

"Fili! What are you doing?"

"You heard them..." His smile was wide and his eyes were shining. Before she could get the chance to speak Fili placed a sweet but short-lived kiss on her lips making her cheeks take a rosy tint.

Everyone was cheering happily for them when Thorin's gruff voice ended their little celebration.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Ellie could sense a tint of disgust in his tone and so did the rest of the company. Their smiles were gone a worried look now in their place. Balin was the first to speak and took a step closer to Thorin. "Thorin...." But he was soon cut off by Thorin's gesture to stop talking. "You...Men caile (loose woman)!

He shouted pointing at Ellie. Fili steped in front of Ellie. "Itkit (shut up)!" He shouted back at Thorin surprising everyone. Fili was never one to disobey his uncle let alone insult him. "How dare you?"

Thorin steped dangerously closer to Fili and Fili tenced ready to fight if needed but fortunately Dwalin and Kili stopped him from getting to close in time. "Thorin stop! He is your nephew!" Dwalin tried to calm him down but unfortunately to no avail. "That is the reason why I want her away from him!"

"For Durin's sake uncle! What has the poor girl ever done to you?" Fili's voice was calmer now.

"Men gorach (idiot)! She just wants your throne!"

Ellie had had enough! Her feet led her in front of Thorin and before she could contain herself her palm smacked his face hard. Shock was written on everybody's face. The biggest shock was on Thorin's face who still hadn't turned to look at Ellie. His shock turned quickly into anger distorting his face. His hand reached his sword and pulled it out of it's sheath. Ellie raised her arms to protect herself from Thorin's attack. A sear pain ran across her forearm as the ancient blade slashed through her skin. Hot blood emerged immidiately from the fresh wound wetting her sleeves. She didn't make any sound apart from a small gasp the moment the blade thouched her skin. Fili pulled Ellie behind him as everyone rushed to hold Thorin away from her. As he was dragged out by Dwalin and a few other dwarves he kept shouting insults towards Ellie.

"Ishkhakui ai durugnul (I spit on your grave)!" It was the last thing that he said before he was completely out.

Fili pulled Ellie outside to give her some fresh air. His eyes were full of worry as he helped Ellie out of her coat and started tending her wounds.

"Fili I'm ok. It really isn't that bad..." She tried to reasure him. She could see guilt in his eyes but she couldn't understand why he felt guilty. He didn't answer for a few minutes 'til he finished cleaning and tying her wounds. He gently took both of her hands in his and brought them to his trembling lips. "I'm sorry my rose..." He murmured on her hands. His warm breath tickled her skin and for a second she forgot the pain.

"Sorry for what honey?" She asked confused.

"I'm sorry for not being able to protect you as your man."

Ellie took one of her hands and lifted his face so the were looking at each others eyes. "My silly love... It wasn't your fau....."

"No Ellie... No.... I wasn't able to protect you.... I am ashamed..."

"But I'm fine! Besides you know that I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself!"

"Still...I..." She cut him off before he could finish his sentance.

"Fili stop!" Her voice rose surprising him. "Just stop! You fought with your uncle for my sake and that is enough! Thorin is your family and I should be the one apologizing for putting you in this difficult position. I am really sorry for making you fight with him. I know how much you love him..." There was a long silence between them before he finally spoke.

"Men lananubukhs menu Ellie (I love you Ellie)...." It took her a moment to process his confession but when she understood what he said a huge smile spread on her face as she leapt into his arms and kissed him.

"Well, I'll take that as 'I love you too Fili'." He said as he laughed at her reaction.

"Yes... I do love you Fili.." She said in a more serious tone than before. "But... I don't want you to fight with your family because of me. Although... I have to admit that i don't feel very sorry for slapping Thorin..."

He giggled. "If Thorin can't accept you then I don't have a choice. I will quit my rights on the throne..." Ellie got up and walked towards the wall they've build. "But that means that you'll live like a commoner...like me... " Fili got up and followed behind her.

"Sweetness, you must know that I'm not very accustomed to luxury either... Besides I think you fit me better than a stone chair..."

"Fili you've been waiting for this your whole life...you'd really do that for me? I swear I understand completely if you're having second thoughts about our...situation...." Although he had just admited his love to her she hesitated to use the word relationship. Fili sensed her reluctance and desided to show her that their 'situation' is more than just a small romantic adventure. She felt him come closer to her.

"Kurdunuh, menu tessu(my heart, you are everything). Men lananubukhs menu leshon(your love is sacred to me)." His eyes darkened noticeably as his arms snaked around her waist and he trapped her between the rock wall and his rock body. "Men zirikh menu isidar...( I want you rose...)" He whispered in her ear and slowly dragged his lips on her earlobe. Her body trembled under his touch and a warmth started traveling from her chest down to her lower abdomen. His arms hugged her tighter and she felt as if his chest had become one with her back. Even with her coat off she wasn't cold. Just his voice could keep the heat rising in her body. "Fili...." She called his name trying to escape his arms before it got too far. His lips had already found her neck but she still managed to gently stop his actions.

"Fili, please... We must not talk to each other like this... Our bond is not blessed..." Her cheeks flashed a deep shade of red which made Fili automaticly mark in his head how unbelievably cute she was. He swore to Aule that this was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life. He didn't hesitate with his next words.

"Yet.... It's not blessed yet..." She looked at him again and her blushing got deeper.

"What? You didn't think that I would let you go like that did you?"Then her surprised expression turned into a wide smile. "I fully intent to make you my wife little girl... And if you say no then I'll just have to convince you..." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well....if you put it that way... I guess I have no choice but to marry you master dwarf....." She teased and gave him a quick kiss. "Now.... we have to go see if your uncle and the rest of the company are ok..." He nodded and held her hand as they made their way towards the throne room. When they reached the door they found Balin outside.

"How is he?" Fili asked trying to hide his concern.

"He's calmer now..."

"Can we see him?" Ellie couldn't stop her tongue or the building feeling of regret from showing on her face. Balin shaked his head no....

"No, I don't think it's a good idea lass.." His face was full of compassion. "...at least not you..."

"If he wants to see me he will have to see my future wife too!" Fili stated.

"Wonderful news laddie!" His face changed and his characteristics softened when he heard about the wedding. Ellie smiled at him happy knowing that at least the rest of the company will be happy for her wedding with Fili. Balin hugged them both and wished them a happiness, wealth, health and loyalty to each other.

"Although I still think that you should go inside alone Fili... Don't try to oppose him and please don't tell him about the wedding yet! I have a plan.... I will explain to you..." Both Ellie's and Fili's expressions gave away their confussion.

"Now go inside lad and tell him that you sent Ellie on her way and decided to comply to his will."

"What? Why?"

"Please Fili go... I'll be fine my love..." Ellie reasured him. He nodded and started walking towards the door but half way there he turned back and grabed Ellie by her waist pulling her into a passionate kiss. Balin pretended that he wasn't there and smiled.

"I love you..." He said and walked to the door.

"I love you too.." Ellie whisper-yelled at him as he was about to ender the room.

After Fili disapeared behind the heavy door Balin and Ellie went outside to talk about Thorin and Balin's plan.

"Why does he hate me so much Balin? What have I ever done to anger him?"

"Thorin can be course at times but he's not a bad dwarf lass. His anger is triggered by something else..."

"If it's triggered by something else then why does he lash out against me everytime he sees me?"

"He lashes out against you because you oppose him more than everyone..." He said and laughed a little bit. "Well he should have gotten used to the dwarven women attitude by now..." She gave him a smile. "But wait... How on middle earth do we know what upset's him like this?"

"My dear lass I know exactly what it is.... I've seen it before."

"What is it?" She asked knowing that it was more than just temper issues and it deffinately had something to do with his admiration for the treasure.

"The gold...."

" I KNEW IT! " She thought to herself.

"The gold has driven him mad... The same madness stroke upon Thror when we lost Erebor..."

"Well we have to stop it! We must do something! With Thorin in this kind of state it will be a piece of cake for Azog to invate both Erebor and Dale... Humans will surely go back to Dale now... We have to save them too!"

"I'm afraid there's not much we can do lass but to fight as strong as we can..."

"Are you insane? 14 dwarves (including Ellie) and a hobbit will fight against a whole army of orcs?! Plus I expect both elves and men at our doorstep demanding for payment!"

"No, 14 dwarves, a hobbit and Dain Ironfoot's army will fight against them..."

"How do you know that he will help us?"

"Dain is Thorin's second cousin...he would never abandon him in times like these..."

"Ok... And what about your plan about me and Fili?"

"We'll let Thorin think that Fili left you until we find a way to cure him from this madness... In the meantime you will be sent to ask for Dain's help this way he will be grateful for your services and your heroism and will have no choice but to accept you as Fili's lawful wife..."

"What???!" She was completely shocked. What if someone attacked her on the way? Or Dain was like Thorin or even worse Fili changed his mind for real in the meantime but then again they despairately needed help and she was their only hope....

Balin encouraged her more and in the end she sighed and said "Ok I'll do it...". Balin gave her directions, weapons and a few supplies. They hugged and she left for Dain's realm but not before she told him to tell Fili that she'll be safe and that she loves him. She was 100% sure that he would freak out...

~Time Skip~

It was a long and tiring way to Dain's realm and although Ellie had to travel all night long fortunately she didn't cross paths with any kind of danger. When she entered Dain's domain it was still night time. The first few minutes of her way were peaceful as she walked through the woods but there was something in the air that told her to get ready for an upcoming attack. Her gut feeling was right... A sword was pointed at her and stoped her right on her tracks. Ellie raised her hands indicating that she was no threat to them.

"Who are you woman?" The soldier asked.

"I mean no harm! My name is Eleanor and I come as a messanger of Thorin Oakenshield and his company. Balin sent me." Her voice was steady and calm as she spoke to the soldier and she even surprised herself with that achievement. Then a dwarf with red hair and red braids on the sides of his head close to his face steped in front of her and gestured for his soldiers to lower their weapons.

"Speak lass!" He encouraged her.

"Thorin has entered the great city of Erebor and Smaug is dead but the treasure of Erebor has driven Thorin mad; just like Thror... We are in despairate need of your help my lord... There is the threat of a whole army of orcs and of course elves and men demand their promised payment. It won't be long until they come with their armies too. We need your aid master dwarf..." Ellie let a breath out and relaxed.

"We leave at dawn!" He ordered his soldier to gather everyone and prepare to move out to battle. He gave Ellie a friendly pat on her shoulder and ordered one of his soldiers to give her some food and water...

"You are quite brave and honorable to travel all night alone for the sake of your people. There are many dangers out here little girl."

"Thank you master dwarf, I did what I had to do for my people..."

The first rays of sun came a few hours later. Dain's soldiers were already ready and they moved out immediately. When they arrived at their destination Ellie found out that all of her fears came to life. An army of elves and a bunch of men were demanding their promised payment. A battle was about to break out. She desperately searched to find Fili behind the stone wall and she found him. She could see his restless movements as if he was looking for something or someone "He's looking for me..." She thought to herself. She wanted to yell his name to make him look towards her direction, she wanted to ride to him and climb the enormous wall just to see him relieved and happy.

~In the meantime~

Fili was searching among the crowd for Ellie. He didn't sleep or eat all night, he didn't care about anything or anyone but her safety. He was furious that Balin put Ellie into danger but he went along with his plan hoping that she'd come back to him safe. Then he saw her..... She was on her pony standing in the front line right next to Dain with half of her hair tied into o loose braid-bun behind her head and half of it flowing on her shoulders. The sun illuminated her skin making the rosiness of her cheeks stand out and her hair look like a pure flowing river of gold. She was glowing.... Even when a battle was about to break she looked beautiful. He really was a lucky man. His eyes met hers. They both smiled at each other but managed to remain on their positions. Then Kili and some other dwarves motioned for Fili to folow them inside the city. He motioned for Ellie to look at him and spoke to her in pantomime movements that he was coming to get her... She smiled and nodded. Dain who was next to her saw everything and smiled but their smiles soon faded as a war of words started and everyone got into battle formation. A battle between dwarves and elves was expected to break out but fate has a strange sense of humor... Orc horns could be heard from a close distance. Azog was standing on a tall orc tower observing and giving orders.

"Come forth my armies!" The sound of another orc horn reverberated and Azog's chilling voice echoed through the air as he ordered his armies to attack. Ellie's blood frose upon hearing Azog's voice. There was something in his voice that terrified her. A vast army of orcs ran towards them as Dain repositioned his front troops and got in position for the attack.

Dain turned to Ellie and asked "Can you fight lass?" She straightened her posture and said "Better than your cousin." He let out a loud laugh and turned to his troops "To battle, battle sons of Durin!" Dain cried out as he rode to the front line. Ellie muttered a curse under her breath when she saw the amount of orcs that came swarming from the inside of the mountain and reached for her sword. Thranduil seemed to do nothing to prepare his army for battle but as Azog's orcs got closer and closer to the dwarves the unexpected happened... Thranduil's troops emerged from in between the dwarves and fell on the orcs like a deadly rain of gold. Soon the earth was painted with blood... Elves and dwarves were fighting side by side against their common enemy. Azog...

Ellie was cutting and slicing her way through orcs as she tried to get closer to the wall of the city... Dain kept an eye on her and he was quite impressed with her battle skills. She was in the middle of a one on one fight with an orc when another orc came from behind her and lifted his sword to cut her head off. Before he could step in and save her the girl made a swift movement of her sword killing the first orc and turning around quickly with force she cut off the head of the second one and started running.

"Aule's blood..." He muttered under his breath.

Ellie was getting closer to the wall when the loud sound of Bombur's horn and a heavy sound of a bell echoed throughout the whole battlefield followed by the collapse of the enormous wall. For a moment she lost every hearing ability she had and waited in suspence for what was coming next. Several faint battle screams where coming from the inside of the gap the bell left on the wall and moments later she saw Thorin and the rest of the company emanate from the inside of it. She immediately spoted Fili and started running to him yelling his name but he couldn't hear her and she thought that maybe it would be better if he didn't notice her afraid she would distract him. He got on a boar and followed Thorin along with Kili and Dwalin to Ravenhill.

"Azog...." She thought to herself and went to find a boar to follow them but Dain reached her before she could get her hands on one.

"No lass. It's dangerous for you there."

"I can fight."

"I know you can lass but...."

"Fili.... He told you to keep me away didn't he? I'm sorry my lord but I won't stay here knowing that the man I love is up there getting slaughtered by this piece of filth!" He smiled and patted her back encouriging her to follow the brave dwarves. Dain gave her his own boar to ride to Ravenhill.

A few minutes later and she was riding right next to Fili.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" He shouted at her infuriated.

"Saving your dullard butt!" She said and winked at him. He couldn't contain the smile that graced his lips as he remembered himself saying exactly the same thing to her and continued riding.

Ravenhill was swarming with orcs but everyone was fighting with bravery and soon they managed to clear the place from most of orcs. When all the fighting came to a brief halt Thorin motioned everyone to separate and scout for any more orcs. Fili and Ellie took on the higher levels of the building standing there while the rest of them took the lower levels and the land around. Fili was walking cautiously in front of Ellie. He turned for a brief moment to look at her and saw she had one hand on her sword and the other on her dagger. He smiled to himself thinking how cute she looked like this even though she was trying her best to look as badass as she could. She was failing to do so in his eyes. His isidar would always look beautiful and fragile in his eyes. Even now in the midst of trying to kill Azog and save Erebor. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't see a bunch of orcs coming their way.

"Fili look out!" She shouted. Terror for his life was written all over her face. The first orc tried to slash Fili accross his throat but Ellie was faster and managed to pull Fili from the back of the colar of his jacket and throw him on the ground. She quickly stepped in front of him to buy him some time to get up and get it all together. At the same time she slashed and cut the orcs. He got up and started fighting side by side with Ellie when all of a sudden when she turned to face the next orc she felt being lifted off the ground by her thoat. She realised her eyes were shut only when she heard Fili yelling her name and opened them only to see him being held by some orcs. When she turned to look at her attacker she found none but Azog himself. He was holding her by the neck with one hand while he had the other raised in the air ready to give his orcs the signal to take Fili's head as they had him pinned to the ground. She was gasping for air. Her vision was starting to get blury and darker. She didn't want to leave this world with the tragic image of her love pinned to the ground ready to die or with Azog's sick smile in her eyes. His grip on her throat was getting tighter and tighter as the moments went on.

"No! I won't die like this! Not like this!" She thought to herself and gathered as much strength and courage as she had in her heart. She lifted her right leg and kicked Azog's chest hard making the small dagger divice under her shoe go off. A small dagger appeared from between the toe rand and the outsole. Loosing no time she kicked repeatedly at Azog's sides stabbing him. Of course it wouldn't cause him a lot of damage but it would definately work for now. And it did.... Azog's smile was gone as he threw Ellie on the ground with a sickening roar of pain. Fili killed the orcs that were holding him down as Ellie clawled coughing to him and he helped her up. Once on her feet she grabbed Fili's hand and started running out of the building. They heared Azog screaming something in black speech and shortly after more orcs chased after them. Two of them managed to grab Fili's foot making him loose his balance and fall. Ellie grabbed a sword and took their heads in one swift move. They started running again. More orcs tried to get to Fili. Obviously they wanted him...

"Focail(fuck)!" She exclaimed.

"What happened?" Fili asked worried. She pulled Fili outside where everybody else was and yelled...

"It's a trap! Everybody get out of here it's a trap!" Right then she saw Kili and Tauriel fighting against Bolg. They were fighting under the rocks she and Fili were standing. Bolg had thrown Tauriel on wall and she landed hard on the ground while he had a strong grip on Kili's neck (like he had in the movie). He had his spear like weapon over Kili's chest and was about to stab him through his heart when Ellie ran and jumped on him making him loose his grip on Kili while Fili ran to his brother's aid. She kept hitting him on the head with her elbow as Tauriel extended her leg and made him trip and fall on the ground. He grabbed Ellie by the colar and threw her off of him. Ellie didn't land very hard on the ground but when she did she hit her head on a rock. Although her vision got blury once again and her surroundings were spinning around she didn't fall unconcious. Bolg was heading towards her when Tauriel jumped on him and with a backflip she took him down the cliff with her. Ellie's heart was racing in her chest. Sadness and anger had filled her heart. The elf had sacrificed her life for her.

"Tauriel!" She screamed as the tears ran down her face. She crawled to the edge of the cliff but couldn't look down.

"I'm here Ellie.." She heared Tauriel's tired voice and quickly peaked from the edge of the cliff. When she looked down she saw only Tauriel laying there out of breath and with some minor injuries but thankfully she was fine. They both smiled at eachother and then bursted out laughing while she helped her climb up. The blonde elf that had arrested them back in the woods had saved Tauriel and he was now fighting Bolg.

Fili and Kili who were fighting off orcs till now heared Ellie's screams and rushed to her side only to find her and Tauriel laying next to eachother catching their breaths and laughing. They thought that their girls had gone crazy but for a moment even Fili and Kili forgot about the war. It was because of how beautiful their women looked. It was the peace their laughter brought to them.

The girls were still laughing when Fili cleared his throat. They both jumped up on their feet and gave them an awkward look as they walked away and continued fighting off orcs. Fili and Kili looked at eachother with a wide smile and went to help them.

They saw Dwalin fighting alone and everyone rushed to help him. Soon every orc near them was dead.

"Where's uncle?" Fili felt fear as he asked Dwalin the simple question.

"He's at the frozen river.. He went after Azog...." Dwalin's look made clear that there was nothing he could do to stop Thorin.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" But before she could get on a boar to Kili stopped her.

"Ellie wait... What about the rest of the orcs? Some of us have to stay behind and keep them away."

"Kili is right... We need Azog alone..." Tauriel said.

"Ok... Then I suggest the boys stay here to hold them off while we go after Azog..."

"I agree..." Tauriel backed her up.

"Ellie... I don't like this...." Fili said with a serious look in his face.

"Me neither!" This time Kili backed Fili up....

"Oh come on! We have a battle waiting for us and no time for arguments! Let the lasses go... They can fight better than you anyway..." Both Ellie and Tauriel smiled wide at Dwalin's comment. The boys couldn't deny that. Both Ellie and Tauriel were better than them.

"Ok fine! But first...." Fili said and dragged Ellie into a smoldering kiss that left her breathless and dizzy even after their lips parted.

"Why do you have to kiss me every time we have to part for a little bit?" She whispered breathless to him as she was still in his arms hanging by his neck. "Why do you always look so kissable?" He asked with a smug smile on his lips just inches above hers.

Dwalin's coughing made them part from eachother. Ellie and Tauriel started running leaving the men behind them to fight the orcs that kept coming their way. As the girls were getting closer to where Thorin was they could hear metal clashing against metal and the sound of ice breaking. Soon they saw Thorin and Azog on the ice. Azog was swinging a big heavy rock that was attached on a thick chain in the air trying to hit Thorin but fortunately Thorin was faster than him.

A little bit farther away from Thorin, on the rocks under the frozen waterfall there was Legolas fighting Bolg. The girls decided to separate to help them both. Tauriel went to help Legolas while Ellie went to Thorin's aid. Azog had Thorin pinned on the ground trying to stab him with his sword arm while Thorin was blocking him with his own sword. Ellie pulled out the dagger she always hides in her boot and when she got close enough she aimed wishing Thorin would last a little bit longer. She took a deep breath and let the dagger slip from her hand as she breathed out. The sharp steel slit the space between Azog's eye and his ear and skewered on a rock of ice. Azog's sharp scream of pain echoed throughout the whole Ravenhill. He fell on the ice still screaming as Thorin crawled away from him and got up on his feet.

Ellie did a good job on wounding Azog but not good enough to keep him down once and for all. He got back on his feet ready to attack. This time Ellie was the center of his attention... He lifted his sword-arm and tried to stab her. Instead of the sickening sound of blade piercing through tender flesh Ellie heared the sound of another metal object clashing with Azog's blade and opened her eyes immediately.

She saw Thorin standing in front of her with his sword raised in the air as it colided with Azog's once again.

"Stay back..." He shouted at her as Azog kept on hitting him. This time his tone wasn't angry or hostile or even offensive. It seemed almost as if he cared about her safety... Ellie was caught by surprise by his change but she quickly recovered.

"No!" She said and drew her sword out of it's case. She started walking towards Azog and Thorin until she ran. Every step she took made her feel more determined and brave and without a second thought she threw a hard hit on Azog. Her blade cut through his arm flesh making crimson come out of the wound. That moment Thorin found the chance to punch him on his jaw and Ellie landed another hard punch on his stomach making him laugh. Her punches were just tickling Azog and even Thorin had a hard time fighting him. He grabbed Ellie by her colar and threw her on an ice rock. She heared a sickening crack comming from her left leg. She got up again but a sharp pain went through her leg as she tried to walk again. Her sword fell a few meters away from her.

"GOS(go)!" Thorin yelled at her and he saw her running away. That moment Azog threw Thorin's sword and pinned him on an ice wall aiming for his heart with his sword arm but fortunately he wasn't fast enough. Another thing had caught his attention now... A strong stinging pain on his chest went throughout his whole body.

When he looked down he saw a blood stained blade pierce through his heart. His eyes were locked with Thorin's as every last bit of life was being drained out of him.

"Gah....!"

Ellie let out a struggling sound as she pulled the blade out. Azog fell on his knees dead revealing Thorin's savior...

Her....

His eyes widened in shock when he saw Ellie standing behind Azog holding a bloody sword.

"You.... I thought you ran away..." His voice was calm but it still gave away his surprise.

"I would never betray my king...." Ellie extended her hand as a guesture of reconciliation. Thorin stared at it for a few short moments before wrapping his arms around her. It took Ellie a few seconds before she hugged back.

"Men gajamu(I apologize)..." Thorin spoke from his heart there was no hesitation in his voice. He knew this girl was worthy of a Durin. He knew she would make the perfect wife for Fili, a perfect queen for his people after he is gone and most important the perfect mother for her's and Fili's children. He had to admit he did her wrong.

"Men kemgu gajum menu thanu menu(I accept your apology my king)." She said smiling. Thorin just tightened his arms around her. He felt Ellie as if she always was a member of his family. He finally accepted her not just as his nephew's wife but as his daughter. The stubborn little woman had proved she had a sharp mind multiple times during their quest, fought better than a dwarf man, brought a whole army of dwarves to the company's aid and finally she had saved his life. Ellie was the daughter he always wanted.

A minute later the rest of the company showed up. A smile lit their faces up at the sight of Thorin and Ellie hugging. It meant the war between them was over.

~ EPILOGUE ~

Several weeks after Azog's death and everyone was running like crazy for the wedding preparations. Ellie was in the dressing room trying on her dress while Fili was training with Kili, Thorin and Dwalin. Ellie could hear swords clanging and men laughing and making fun of eachother as Tauriel was decorating her veil with small white flowers smiling at her. The other dwarf women were singing happy wedding songs while dancing in a circle around the bride to be. Her heart was filled with joy and anticipation for the next day. She never thought she'd find the one and yet here she was hours apart from giving her vows to the only person that could make her heart shine just with one smile.

~ The wedding ~

Ellie's wedding dress, tiara, hairstyle and makeup.

Fili's attire.

The place where the wedding happened.

Ellie was walking down the aisle dressed all in white. Her sheer veil was decorated with sparkling white flowers and a silver tiara with precious white gems adorned her forehead. A light breeze was making her silky dress flow as she walked. Fili's eyes were shining with happiness and admiration. He kept wondering if this is true, if this woman was truly just minutes away from becoming his. Both mind and body as a blessed couple. He swore she was more beautiful than*Yavanna herself. He was so dazed by her beauty that he didn't realise that she spoke to him. He was still holding the bouguet of flowers he was suposed to hand to Ellie.

"Fili?" Her smile faded a bit... "Did you change your mind?" There was a worried look on her face. Extending his arm for her to take he flashed her one of those heart melting smiles and said...

"Menu Isidar... Men furkhel, men kurdunuh bi azamar( My life of lives, my heart is forever yours)..." Her smile grew wide again as she linked her arm with his.

The wedding ceramony was beautiful and a celebration followed right after. Everyone danced and drunk like there was no tomorrow. Ellie and Fili were glowing with happiness. Thorin was also very happy. Looking at the happy couple his heart was filled with joy. The celebration kept going on for much longer after Fili and Ellie left for their now shared bedroom.

They were sleeping in eachothers arms as they were listening to the music and the laughter from downstairs.

"Men lananubukhs menu(I love you)..." He told her and gave her a small loving peck on her lips.

"Men zirup menu(you complete me)..." She answered looking deep into his eyes and caressed his face with her thumb. His arms tightened again around her. She nuzzled her face in his bare chest and he caressed her naked back as sleep was slowly closing their eyelids and a whole happy life was waiting ahead of them.

Finally I'm back!

I'd like to thank my dear friend@EleanorLearn for her patience and for being such a good friend to me.

And of course I want to give a huge thank you to the awsome @lunawolf8074 who helped me and give her all of the credits for the translations.

Please go check both @EleanorLearn's and @lunawolf8074's books too! You'll definatelly love their writting.

*Yavanna is Aule's consort.

Thank you for reading! Please don't forget to comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 22.2K 194
Requests are open!! !!!!!!NEW!!!!!! You can request oneshots, quickshots, preferences, AND imagines!! MOSTLY 'THE HOBBIT' CHARACTERS I ALSO INCLUDE B...
377K 9.6K 22
Hello! This is going to be a book about your fav. middle earth characters. I will try and upload a new imagine or preference every day or two. But y...
3.9K 92 16
[Requests Open] [Currently rewriting a few cringey imagines at the beginning] ... The title says it... But let's skip to the main point. The imagines...
79.8K 2K 40
I will be writing imagines about certain characters from the hobbit films. If you have any request please ask. Hope you enjoy these imagines